Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians Empty
PostSubject: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi all,

I thought it's time to introduce a new RP here. Wink I have come up with the idea for this RP with my brother, Yu-Gi-Oh. So credits for him, too. ^^

I hope this RP gets a lot of members to join and have fun. ^^

~ Story ~

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful world called 'Fantasia' where humans lived peacefully along the creatures of that world. There were mermaids, angels, fairies and dragons along with other beautiful magic creatures.

Deep inside that world were balls known as 'Plutos'. Those balls were spread all around Fantasia. Inside each one lived a magic creature that could be anything from those magic creatures living in that world. But although those balls were spread all around Fantasia, it was considered rare to find one. If one, however, was lucky enough to find a Pluto and unleash the creature inside by touching it, the creature would be his or her companion and guardian, following him or her everywhere and giving him or her the power to 'duel' other characters in a fight.

~ Rules for Game ~

Once a character finds a ball in the forest of Fantasia and TOUCHES it, a creature will be unleashed for him/her and will become his/her guardian, following him/her everywhere, etc. (Note: The guardian must be created and registered in 'Register your RP character' thread BEFORE you join the RP.)

You will have to control the two characters, your main character and his/her guardian.

You can duel another character's companion a friendly fight if he/she agrees, of course. The attacks and abilities must be decided before going in and NO GOD-MODDING! It's no fun if you fight an unbeatable character, is it?

The character is a small creature that stays on the character's shoulder or fly, or anything. It has a small size whether it's a dragon, fairy or a mermaid. It only enlarges itself when FIGHTING.

One last small note: Your main characters shouldn't have any abilities. They are normal humans!

~ Places and how to begin playing ~

The story begins in Kandinsky School, Tokyo, Japan. A few group of students (10 students to be exact) studying there WILL be transferred to Fantasia magically. The way they have been through can be made up by one of the members.

In the RP, you can play as one of those students (who will begin being in Japan) or you can play as a magic creature that lives in Fantasia but not in a ball.

Okay, the first one to join in can begin in the Tokyo, introducing himself/herself. If anything is not clear, please tell me. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:54 am

Kisara arrived early at the school of Kandinsky. It was beautiful day and the sun shone brightly in the sky. She entered in but the classes hadn't begun yet so she didn't head to any class yet.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:18 am

Kai woke up as his alarm clock went off thinking to himself "Today is such a nice day" Kai got outta bed and got ready for school. when he was ready he left for school. he finally arrived at school seeing he was pretty early, he decided to go to his class and chill for awhile
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:13 am

Miako reached the front gates of her school and sighed. Nobody was here yet; it was far to quiet. She checked her watch and found that she was really quite early, so she made her way up to the library to go make a start on the homework she'd forgotten about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 am

as kai arrived at his class and saw no one there, he sat at his desk near the window the 3rd to the back
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:19 am

Kisara went to her class. She found that Kai was already there so she went up to him with a cheerful, delicate smile.

"Good morning, Kai."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 am

Kai looked back and saw kisara "hey, how rare you this beautiful morning?" while thinking to himself "she's still as cute as ever"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:27 am

Kisara, still keeping her delicate smile replied, "Yup, it's certainly a beautiful morning. Are you ready for school?"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:33 am

Kai smiles "not really, im not doing so well in 2nd hour." thinking to himself and then remembering he forgot his homework "Oh no! I forgot my homework!! Uh hey kisara you wouldn't have happened to do your homework would you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:35 am

Kisara couldn't help but sweat drop and replied, "Ummm, well, I did my homework yesterday. You forgot yours? The teacher wouldn't be too happy about that."

She paused for a second but then got an idea. She replied, "I have an idea! There is still time before school begins. Why not we try to finish your homework quickly?"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 am

Kai sighed in relief "Thanks Kisara, you're a lifesaver!" He pulled out his homework and went over to Kisara so they could work on the homework
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 am

Kisara blushed with a smile. She replied, "Awww, it's nothing at all, Kai."

She began to help Kai finish his homework.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 am

After a few minutes they finished his homework "Finally, done! thanks alot Kisara" he hugged her but he was bloodshot red when he did so
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:45 am

Kisara blushed like a tomato when Kai hugged her. After the hug was broken, she replied with a red face looking down shyly,

"Ummm you are welcome. It's nothing at all. I just wanted to help you."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 am

Kai replied "i know, but i wouldnt know what id do without ya Kisara" Kai smiled
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 am

Kisara blushed even more and whispered, "Ummm you are welcome then."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:51 am

Kai looked confused as he got closer to feel her head with his hand "Hay you're red, are you not feeling well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:53 am

Kisara quickly shook her head silly and replied in embarrassment, "Um, no, no. I am alright, really."

She felt a bit shy being with Kai alone like that.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:56 am

Kaisuto took hishand off her head "Oh ok, hey why don't you sit next to me?" Kaisuto went to his seat
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 am

Kisara blushed again and replied shyly, "Umm alright. I suppose I wouldn't have any problem with that."

She went next to Kai and sat down shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Kai looked over at her but thought to himself "What are the chances that a girl like her would like a guy like me? what am i doing? she probably thinks im weird" Kai sighed
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Kisara kept glancing at Kai every once in a while, thinking,

Ummm why is this day being so weird so far?

Just then, students began to enter the class.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Kai sighed "well, so much for the alone time" Kai looked at Kisara again in a daze
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Kisara noticed Kai looking at her so she asked, "Umm is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Kai blushed and looked away "Oh um i must have spaced out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next