Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
What do you wish the world could be like? EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
What do you wish the world could be like? EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
What do you wish the world could be like? EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you wish the world could be like?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

What do you wish the world could be like? Empty
PostSubject: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:29 am

Starting another topic to bring some life here. Wink

Anyway, I'm curious as to what you all wish the world could be like. In other words, there are obviously so many things wrong with the world today. If you could change something to make it better, what would it be?

For me, if I could change something about the world, I would wish for people to be more open-minded and not dismiss ideas or others so quickly. I've witnessed so much prejudice in the world and the way that people attack each other left and right. Yes, I'm talking from personal experience, having been a victim of such attacks but I've also noticed other people being attacked. That's why I've never stood by and not done anything to help such people. I know I'd never want to be hurt that way so I'd like to help others as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptySun May 25, 2008 7:07 am

for me, if I can change the world, I want this world free from all of the deadly virus(computer virus also).
Then, I want to make our world green again, no global warming, no polution, and no animal hunt.
I want this world to be peace again, no war, no crime.
Okay the result is that my plan of this world is a little bit imposible now. There're a lot of deadly virus out there. Global warming still the bigest problem of the world now,and I still have to hold my breathe when walking in the main street coz of the polution from the transportation, and also smokers (I'm alergic of air I think, since from 14 chemical tested on my, only the pure one can be take by me without sneezing)..
There're to many wars in this world, and crime can't be erased from human life.
Well, still I miss that world though, It's my dream
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:07 am

I totally agree with you there, Fuu. There are definitely all of those problems out there. I suppose the important thing is that we keep fighting for what we believe and try to change things to make things better, no matter what obstacles are in our way. I've learned that each of us must do something, no matter how small, if we want to make the world a better place. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:44 am

Thanks, and also I like your own idea bout the world. I hope all people could change their mind (well, but still being your self is the best!)
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male
Number of posts : 325
Title : Protector of Naralda

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:33 am

I wish that all people that live in Poor countris culd changse with the people that lives in rich countrys, for a month or two, then maby the people that live in rich contrys shuld help and bild up the por countrys so evry one at the planet culd go to bed with out bieng hungry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-FEY1b04idKoiOWS3gy7xsQ--?cq=1
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:27 am

Ahh I like that idea, soloaris. The rich should understand what it's like being poor and everyone can help each other out that way by understanding their situations in life. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:54 am

Well, if they exchange their place, it won't give any effect. I have the example in my country. Some poor people go to the big city to be richer, but they end up being a burden to the goverment. Than there's a bunch of rich people who go to the village and slump for a month (it's a realit show I watch now, they choose a rich people and let them life in a slump), and all they say that "it's a fun life here" then they give a little money to "only" they're caretacker there, and go back to the city.

I hope that there'll be no rich and poor again. I've see a bunch of poor and rich on the street. A little girl begging for a coin, or might be a street performer. They perform worse, but it's still their job. They quit their school, just to do that. But one day I found out that one of the street performer is a student of one of the elite school in my town, and the blind man in the street is not realy blind, next time I found him shoping in the mall with a nice suit, so what's the money they colect in the street for?I found out that they use that money only to buy drugs. Well, since then I hate all of them. If they begging money from me I'll give them some snacks or bread that's what they realy need right? not drugs or smokes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:08 am

@Fuu:

Well, unfortunately, there will always be people like that in the world. They'll claim to be poor and unfortunate when in reality, they're doing pretty well. I've seen plenty of dishonesty and hurt in my time and it's sad every time something like that happens.

But then I'm the kind of person who wants to keep the faith. I want to believe that there's good in every person although some days, that's pretty hard to do and some people make it really hard on themselves to show that they are good people. But maybe that's just me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male
Number of posts : 325
Title : Protector of Naralda

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 1:10 am

Yes people
are reel bad, but there is also good people in the world, I guess that’s make
the life worth living, and if all was reel good, maybe we should not persisted
them so much If all was like mother Teresa, or Florens Nightingale or Ghandi,
so maybe the concept is balance Smile
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-FEY1b04idKoiOWS3gy7xsQ--?cq=1
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:22 am

Well, it would be great if all the people in my country have a heart like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:45 am

@soloaris:

Yup, that is a good point. I guess life would be too perfect and easy if everyone was good and there were no obstacles in our lives. Wink

Still, I'd prefer for all the bad people to go away forever. Laughing
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:59 pm

If the bad were disepear, than this world shal not be called world again, it'll called Heaven ! Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:18 am

@Fuu:

Yup, that's true. Then I guess I wish for the world to be like heaven. lol Well, I guess we can't have everything. Razz
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:27 am

Sometimes I think evil realy needed in our world too. Coz with out it this world is kind of boring.
Well, if there's no evil in a game there's no fun right! So it was what I think if there's no evil in our world too. I mean this world has already borring with it than what about with out thing. Then there's no Harry Poter Movie, no The Omen Movie, and another great movie like that right! Hehehe rabbit
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:13 am

Yup, that is a good point. I think with a lot of people, though, they don't mind witnessing the evil but if the evil is inflicted upon them, that's different. Like I don't really appreciate it when certain people attack me, especially when those attacks turn out to be nothing more than lies and rumors. Then again, such people really are immature and need to grow up. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:35 am

agreed! Smile
Back to top Go down
talia
talia

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 am

Wow all of you ahve great ideas I wish Well kinda silly Razz

in addition to your great ideas We should have magic instead of wepons atleast it wont create atomic waste and it would be alot cheaper Razz
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:24 am

Maybe it's a bit silly but I actually like that idea, too, Talia. Laughing I agree that there's been way too much destruction caused by man-made weapons today.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:56 am

Well, I have to say I like that idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you wish the world could be like?   What do you wish the world could be like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you wish the world could be like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: