Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:01 am

Kai replied "yeah, ive never known my mom or dad" I was an orphan untill i turned 13, then i ran away and started a new life"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 am

Kisara felt very sad and softly, she replied, "I- I am very sorry, Kai. I didn't know."

Her eyes teared up and she sniffed.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Kai leaned over close to Kisara and wiped her tear "Its ok, no need to worry." Kai started to eat the strawberry cake "Do you want some cake Kisara?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:26 am

Kisara replied, "If you would please, Kai."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Kai cut Kisara a medium slice and continued to eat, but he didn't notice he got icing on his face
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:59 am

(Umm Kai, I know I sound stupid now but what is icing? lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 am

(Its the creamy stuff ontop of a cake, lol its what makes the cake sweet)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:27 am

(lol Thanks.)

Kisara was eating her cake when she noticed a little piece of icing on Kai's face. She giggled a bit and said,

"Hey, Kai, look in the mirror."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:48 am

Kai looked but couldnt find a mirror "What? Is there something on my face?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:56 am

Kisara replied, "Yup. Here, take a look."

She got out a small hand mirror from her personal bag and handed it to Kai.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:16 am

(@Love & Kaisuto
Icing may be sweet but it is more like an added decoration. The fluffly, creamy thingy on the cake. The cake is sweet partly because of the icing but sugar that's added in making the cake so that's why it is sweet Razz)

"Ting ting" went the champagne glass that Kenichi lightly hit with his spoon. "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to brighten your evening with a little performance. Give your hand for my daughter, Yukihime."

The guests applauded as Yukihime stepped into the center of the crowd and started playing on the violin. After the performance, there were more small talk exchanged between Kenichi, the party guests and Yukihime as some of them were mouthing praises about Yukihime's performance. "It's finally over! I can't wait to leave this place..." thought Yukihime. "Tanaka, I want to go to the park before we head home." ordered Yukihime. "Yes, my lady." Tanaka replied obediently as he help Yukihime into the car and drove towards the park.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:25 am

(@ Elie:Yeah thats right)

Kaisuto wiped it off "Thanks, it looks like you got alittle of your face too." Kaisuto got a wipe and wiped the icing from Kisara's face
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:33 am

Kisara replied, "Oh? I did?"

She had a cute, innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Kai couldnt help but stare into Kisara's beautiful eye's, as if he were looking at those of a goddess "You are really beautiful.." kai said without though of what he said
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Kisara's face turned deeply red. She felt a bit nervous and uncomfortable.

Replying, she said, "Uhh umm, thanks, Kai."
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Yukihime walked into the park, all was quiet and peaceful except for crickets calling out to each other and pairs of lovers huddled together or making out with each other. "Eew...Gross..." thought Yukihime, "can't they do it somewhere more private....". Yukihime walked towards a bench which was slightly brighter where a row of shops with brightly lit lights stood. "Hmm...How strange, the lights are brightly lit but it looks like the shops and restaurant here are closed for today." thought Yukihime. "Ah well, mind as well just enjoy this peaceful moment before I call it a day and return home." Yukihime took out her violin and played a light, cheerful tune. The light-hearted music filled the air as Tanaka the driver stood close by watching over the young lady.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:53 am

Kai smiled but blushed "I really mean it, you're eye's are so beautiful, i just cant help but to stare at them" Just then Kai heard music "Hey Kisara, do you hear that? it sounds like a violin."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:55 am

Kisara nodded and replied, "Yes, I hear it. I wonder who could be playing that beautiful music although I admit it sounds familiar to me."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:56 am

Kai stood up "cmon, its coming from outside" As Kai grabbed Kisasa's hand and went outside to see Yukihime playing the violin
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:58 am

Kisara blushed as Kai took her hand and she saw Yukihime playing the violin as well. She whispered to Kai,

"Let us not interrupt her."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 am

Kai listened to her music as he heard what Kisara said "If that is what you wish" Kai wrote in a peice of papaer "Thanks for the lovley music" he then signed it and make it into an airplane, then he threw it near Yukihime and started to leave with Kisara
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:19 am

Kisara said to Kai, "Can we stay a bit longer? I am enjoying listening to her music."
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 am

Yukihime was totally engrossed in her playing she didn't notice two people were watching her from the shops nearby. She continue playing until she heard a soft "thud" near her feet. She stopped playing and looked down to find a paper plane just inches from where she stood. "What we have here?" Yukihime wondered, she bent down to pick up the paper plane. "Oh? It looks like there's something in here..." she opened up the paper plane to find an anoymous thank you. "Hmm, it looks like I have some audience...someone who mispelled "lovely"?" Yukihime's serious face melt into a smile as she tucked the note into her pocket. "Well, since you were so nice. I'll be your entertainer tonight. Not as Kobayashi Kenichi's daughter but as plain Kobayashi Yukihime." Yukihime picked up her violin and played another tune for her mystery audience.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:55 am

Kisara heard Yikihime playing another tune and to Kai, she said innocently,

"Please, Kai, let us stay a bit longer. I love listening to her music. She is so talented."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 am

Kai smiled "Very well then Kisara, your wish is my command" Kai stopped and sat down on a bench that was close to where they were and listened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Fantasia: Little Guardians   World of Fantasia: Little Guardians - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Fantasia: Little Guardians
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next