Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:48 am

Bryan and Rosaline arrived back in her room and Bryan quietly closed the door behind them. Once they were inside, Bryan looked down at his feet and said,

"I can tell that you're still angry at me. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

Patriaclos sighed and sat down next to Andra. He felt sad that Rosaline felt that way towards her parents but he couldn't blame her. After all, it was many years that Andra was thought dead and Patriaclos had shut himself in the temple.

Serena looked on, taking in everything that she observed. She wondered if this was more of a family affair and whether it would be better for her to leave them be.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:51 am

Rosaline sighed and sat down on the bed. Looking on Bryan, she replied, "Sit down first and we will talk. You look exhausted yourself."

Rosalind felt sad as well, knowing how much changed Rosaline has become. She felt as if their past sister-ship could never come back and the sweet close sister they have once been can never return.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:54 am

Bryan nodded and he found a chair to sit in. He was still pretty weak himself but he did his best not to show such weakness although it was difficult. He and Rosaline's life forces were now intertwined and the one could feel what the other was feeling. He waited to see what Rosaline wanted to say to him exactly.

Greg sat next to Rosalind, holding her hand and doing his best to comfort her.

Serena noticed all the sad faces on everyone's face so she asked,

"Umm would you all like me to go? I can come back tomorrow to see how everyone is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 am

(Man, I feel sorry for Serena. Razz)

Rosaline sighed and replied, "Bryan, listen to me well. I admit that I am not happy that you told everyone my secret. But that doesn't prevent me from forgiving you or it can ever make me to stop loving you."

Rosalind looked over at Serena and replied, "I am so sorry, Serena. I really didn't mean all this sadness and drama."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:02 am

(lol)

Bryan nodded and looked up at Rosaline. "I understand, my love. I didn't mean to blurt out your secret to everyone. I wouldn't have if your parents hadn't found us. I just didn't know how to explain things when they did and I couldn't come up with a good excuse. Please forgive me?"

He had that cute, sorry look on his face which would make it difficult not to forgive him.

Serena shook her head and gave a small smile towards Rosalind. "Nah, it's ok. I just feel weird butting in on what looks to be a family concern. But I want to tell you something after seeing what happened earlier.

Seeing you and Rosaline like that reminded me of a similar situation between Celia and myself. You see, Celia was angry at me because I didn't remember her. But we worked things out because sisters, family does that. I'm sure that you and Rosaline can work things out. Maybe you two are different now than years ago but that doesn't mean that the love and care is no longer there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "But of course I forgive you. I mean, who can resist this cute, lovely face if yours? But I have one condition and I will completely forgive you. You should undo that spell you used to intertwine us when I was dying earlier."

Rosalind smiled a sad smile and replied, "Umm I am sure they can. It's just that I don't get Rosaline at all. She just pushes me out even though I care and love her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:21 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Well, all right. Seeing as how you're no longer in danger anymore, I can do that."

He closed his eyes and then began to sing another song, one which undo the binding spell between him and Rosaline.

Serena replied, "Well, to be fair, I don't know Rosaline well but there might be something that happened in her past that might have made her push you away. I've found that when people do so, there is usually a reason behind that. Like they may be feeling so much hurt and pain and there could be trust issues involved.

I would suggest just to give this time. Try to get close to Rosaline and spend some time with her. I think everyone here should. I would even make an effort to become good friends with her but seeing as how Celia needs me at the castle and that I can't be away from her for too long, that might be somewhat difficult."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:22 am

Rosalind nodded to Serena and replied, "Thanks a lot, Serena, for everything. And man, I apologize for all this trouble. We even forgot about dinner."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:27 am

Bryan finished his song and then opened his eyes, looking into Rosaline's.

"There, my love. We're no longer binded. Do you forgive me completely?"

Serena giggled to lighten up the atmosphere a bit and replied, "Awww it's no problem. Why don't we all have a little something to eat? I know it's not exactly the right mood for food but otherwise we all might get hungry later, you know?

And on a slightly serious note, you can always turn to me as a friend. You have that telepathic power so whenever you need to talk to me, I'm not far away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 am

Rosaline nodded and smiled. "Yup, I forgive you completely now. Umm say though, how do you feel since we are no longer binded now? I think you should feel stronger, right?"

Rosalind smiled and replied, "Thanks a lot, Serena. You are really a great friend.

So well, dinner is laid out in the dining room but it must have gotten cold now. Does anyone want to eat cold food?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 am

Bryan checked himself and he did feel a little stronger now although a part of him felt tired from all that had happened earlier. He yawned and then realizing what he just did, he covered his mouth.

"Ooops I'm sorry about that, my love. I guess I'm a little tired from all that's happened tonight."

Greg replied, "Food is food and I don't mind if it's cold."

Patriaclos turned to Rosalind and said, "Well, perhaps Serena is right. Andra and I haven't had a chance to eat yet so a little food would do us some good."

Serena then spoke up. "So it looks like we can still eat. Perhaps we could heat up the food?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:36 am

Rosaline laughed a bit and replied, "Awww it's ok. I think all what happened had worn us all out. Say, why don't you spend the night with me?"

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Sounds good. I'll go and heat it up in seconds and then I'll be right back."

She ran to the kitchen to heat up the food.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 am

Bryan blushed a bit since usually he wouldn't do such a thing. Then again, he and Rosaline had spent time in his room at the inn and he was pretty tired so he replied,

"I would love that. I'm so happy that we'll both live long happy lives. Our future is ahead of us now. I can see it happening."

Serena nodded and sat across from Greg, engaged in some conversation with him over all that happened.

In the meantime, Patriaclos looked over at Andra and asked, "Honey, do you blame me for what's happened to Rosaline? I wouldn't blame if you did. I've been such a bad father to both of my children."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:44 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "Say Bryan, do you still have that propose for me, that one when you wanted to marry me? Is it still available?"

Andra smiled and shook her head. She replied, "It's alright, my love. I don't blame you. I understand that you might have been devastated when you thought that I was dead and actually, I should be happy for that."

Lycoris, still closed eyes replied to Alex, "Umm yeah. Alex, can you keep holding me like that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:48 am

Bryan nodded and smiled. "Of course, my love. I dream of marrying you someday and having a beautiful future together with you. But I don't want to rush you or anything. I can certainly understand if it's too soon to even consider the idea and it is such a big step and all."

Patriaclos looked a little confused and replied, "Oh? Why are you happy that I was devastated when I thought you were gone?"

Alex nodded and smiled at his beautiful Lycoris. Continuing to hold Lycoris in a loving embrace, he replied,

"Of course, my darling. I could sit here all night with you and never let you go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:51 am

Rosaline showed a sly smile and replied, "Well, what if I decide to take it on?"

Andra giggled a bit and replied, "Because it proved to me that you really loved me that much in the past."

Lycoris felt warm and safe being in Alex's arms. She felt so comfortable and sleepy, though.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:55 am

Bryan looked up in surprise. He was surprised to hear that Rosaline might consider the idea but he was so happy at the same time.

"Do you really mean that? Does this mean that you accept my marriage proposal?"

Patriaclos smiled and hugged Andra. "I did then as much as I do now. I have never loved anyone else but you. So many years were taken away from us but I'm happy that we have this time to make up for them."

Alex began to feel a little sleepy as well and closed his eyes although he did his best to stay awake for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:57 am

Rosaline smiled a big smile and replied, "Why wouldn't I now that I know I will live? I have only refused before because I thought I was going to die. But now since I have a new life, I can accept it."

Andra smiled and nodded and replied, "Yup, my love. And I am so happy to be your wife."

Lycoris soon began to feel more and more sleepy and eventually fell asleep in Alex's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:03 am

Bryan's eyes glimmered with happiness and he got up, hugging Rosaline so happily. He looked into her eyes and replied,

"I'm so happy to hear this, my love. I can't believe it. We can finally be happy together and have a new life together. You've made me the happiest man in the world and I know you'll be the most wonderful wife ever."

Then he leaned in to kiss Rosaline.

Patriaclos hugged Andra in response, so happy to be with his wife. Serena snuck a glance at the couple and smiled to herself. This reminded her a bit of being with Rob and she remembered how she longed to see him again. They hadn't seen each other for a while now, ever since Serena had decided to stay in the castle to be with Celia.

Alex stroked Lycoris' hair and felt half asleep. He noticed that Lycoris had fallen asleep in his arms and he couldn't help but smile. Although he was quite tired himself, Alex knew that staying outside like this wasn't good for either of them. So ever so carefully, he picked up Lycoris and carried her in his arms back to the house.

(Ok, I'll be getting off for the night since it's late and all. I'll be back tomorrow to RP some more. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:06 am

(Nite, nite phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline returned Bryan's kiss sweetly and passionately. She was happy that now that she could live happily with her beloved. Marry him and feel forever happiness.

Rosalind soon returned to the living room and said, "I've heated up all the food now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Bryan continued to kiss Rosaline for a while, happy that they were now engaged. After the kiss broke off, he looked into Rosaline's eyes and said,

"Name the day, my love. Whenever you want our wedding to be, I'll be all ready and waiting."

Serena looked up and replied, "Ahh that's good. I sure could use something to eat."

Greg nodded, agreeing with Serena on that. The two of them went on ahead to the dining room.

Patriaclos turned to Rosalind and asked, "Sweetie, would it be ok if your mom and I stayed for dinner as well? We haven't eaten yet."

After entering the house, Alex placed Lycoris in the living room for a moment while he took off his coat and put in the coat closet. Then he went ahead and removed Lycoris' coat as well and put it away accordingly. Finally, he carried Lycoris upstairs to their bedroom, making sure that she would sleep comfortably tonight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Rosaline smiled and in a romantic tone, she replied, "Whenever you want it to be, my love. But I wouldn't mind if it was really near, for I can't wait to be your wife."

Rosalind replied, "Of course, Dad. You and Mum are invited without asking me. You are welcome here anytime."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Bryan smiled back and in a romantic tone replied, "I'd love for our wedding to be soon as well. And let's see, how shall we plan our wedding day? Do you want a big ceremony or a small ceremony? And guests, how many guests shall we invite?"

Patriaclos smiled and replied, "Thanks, sweetie." He then turned to Andra and said, "So shall we have dinner with the rest of our family?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Ceremony? Guests? What the? I really don't care for all these things. I mean, marriage is marriage and ceremony isn't important to me."

Andra nodded and stood up. "Yup, yup. I can't wait to eat."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Bryan replied, "Aww but wouldn't you want to have some family and friends to witness us getting married? I would like for Alex to be my best man at our wedding, seeing as how I was his best man at his wedding. But my love, if you don't want any guests for our wedding, then that's all right with me. The important thing is that we'll be together forever."

Patriaclos smiled and held Andra's arm, escorting her into the dining room. Once they arrived, they saw that Serena and Greg were already seated and waiting for the others before eating.

Serena looked at the spread before them and said, "Wow, Rosalind, this all looks great. I can never cook anything this delicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next