Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 am

Rosalind's eyes widened as she heard all this from Bryan. She asked,

"But how? How was Rosaline dying? The doctor, the doctor only said she has a fever and an anemia but that's not enough to make her die. And why didn't she tell me? I- I thought we have been always sisters."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:53 am

Bryan replied, "Well, Rosaline had this creature thing on her chest that was taking blood away from her. That's how she was dying. I was with her during moments when she coughed blood. I wanted to get a doctor for her but she refused. But the angel helped and now the creature is no longer there.

As to sisters, I don't exactly know why Rosaline didn't want you to know. She probably didn't want you to worry."

Bryan felt that it wasn't really appropriate to say that Rosaline felt like the two had drifted apart.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:57 am

Rosalind had faint tears in her eyes although she was happy that Rosaline was no longer in danger. She looked over at Rosaline, who was slowly beginning to open her eyes and wake up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:59 am

Bryan looked over at Rosaline as well and saw her slowly opening her eyes. He got up out of his chair and slowly walked over to her side. Holding her hand in his, he asked,

"Rosaline, my love, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:00 am

Rosaline soon opened her eyes fully and although she felt a bit tired still, she could see Bryan by her side. She was confused, though, as how could she be alive still.

Faintly, she whispered, "Bryan...where am I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:02 am

Bryan replied, "We're back at Rosalind's now. Patriaclos and Andra found us and helped to bring us back here."

Patriaclos walked over to Rosaline's side and said, "Rosaline, sweetie, how are you doing? Your mom and I were so worried when we found you two earlier."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:04 am

Rosaline was still confused and puzzled. She wondered how or who could have saved her.

"How- how come I am still alive? I thought that..."

But she quickly shut her mouth before her tongue slips out any secrets about her illness, which no longer existed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:06 am

Bryan replied, "You would have, my love, but this kind, wonderful angel found us and helped me to save you. You're all better now, my love, and we can be happy forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:08 am

Rosaline showed a confused look and replied, "Angel? What angel? What- what do you mean by that, Bryan? Last thing I remember was being in the graveyard, dying in each other's arms."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:11 am

Bryan explained, "Well, I remember dying as well and then there was this beautiful light that appeared and the angel that came from it. She told me that she was an angel of love and helped me to save you from the illness that was killing you. I did what the angel told me and then the kiss we shared saved you. And my love, the others know about the illness now. I'm sorry but I had to tell them. They all wanted to know what happened and I could no longer keep the truth from them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:13 am

Rosaline's eyes widened as she heard Bryan's last comment about the others knowing. She replied, "What?! But Bryan, I thought we had kept this a secret. I thought you would keep it a secret, even if it's gone now."

Rosalind heard the conservation between Bryan and Rosaline and she couldn't help herself anymore. With tears in her eyes, she knelt down on the sofa before Rosaline and said,

"Rosaline, how could you do that, sister?! How could you keep such a secret from me, your very own sister?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 am

Bryan looked down and replied, "I'm sorry, Rosaline, but I had to tell them and I couldn't make up a lie. Everyone, your parents, Rosalind, Greg, and Serena were so worried about you. They all care and love you."

Patriaclos spoke up quietly and said, "Rosaline, sweetie, please don't get upset at Bryan. We all wanted to know what happened and I'm relieved that Bryan told us the truth. I've neglected you for so long and for that I am truly sorry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:08 am

Rosaline was angry still although she did calm down somehow. She replied,

"Still it was none of your business. I have my secrets and I like to keep them away. And you know, if it wasn't that Bryan was with me when I coughed the blood I wouldn't have told him either. The illness I had was supposed to be only of my knowledge."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:19 am

Bryan didn't say anything. He had a bad feeling that Rosaline would be angry with him but still, he was relieved that she was alive and well to be angry at him.

"My love, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what else to do. But I am happy that you are alive to be angry at me. I would have died if you had been taken away from me like that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:21 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "It's pointless to talk about it now. It looks like everyone has known about it so it's useless to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 am

Bryan nodded and didn't say anything more. Patriaclos spoke up and said,

"Rosaline, we won't tell anyone. This doesn't ever leave this room, right everyone?"

He looked around at everyone's faces. Greg and Serena nodded in agreement, understanding that they would never say anything about Rosaline's illness.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:26 am

Rosalind and Andra nodded as well, indicating the same for them.

But then Andra spoke up, "Honey, you should have told us, though. We are your parents and we should have known, right, dear?"

Rosaline turned away and replied, "I don't much care about that.. Perhaps you are my parents but you have never shown me that really. I feel like you are strangers to me, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:30 am

Patriaclos nodded in response to Andra's question. But seeing as how Rosaline still felt hurt by all that happened, Patriaclos looked at Rosaline gently and replied,

"Honey, I'm so sorry. I feel that I am to blame for not being there for you or your sister. You know that after I thought your mom died, I was so torn up inside that I shut myself in the temple and dedicated my life to teaching students. I can't go back and change what's happened but your mom and I are here for you now and we won't leave you. We'll do whatever it takes to make sure that we're all a family."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:32 am

Rosaline replied coldly, "Whatever. I am not ready and I will not be to have my life changed. I have gotten used to loneliness and more than that, I shall not accept. You don't have to make up for the past."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:35 am

Patriaclos turned his face away so that Rosaline wouldn't see the sadness, the emergence of tears that were threatening his eyes. In the meantime, Bryan observed and saw how upset Rosaline was. Having everyone around wasn't making things any better so he spoke up.

"Umm, Rosaline, my love, do you want to go upstairs to your room? You'll rest better there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:36 am

Rosaline nodded to Bryan and replied, "Yeah and in anyway, I'd like to be with you for sometime- alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:40 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok. I'll help you upstairs. Are you able to get up and walk upstairs?"

He felt weak still himself but he didn't wish to show such weakness in front of his love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:41 am

Rosaline nodded and did her best to get up and stand on her feet. She felt somewhat weak still but did her best to overcome it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:43 am

Bryan got up as well and held Rosaline's arm, ready to walk her upstairs. But before he did so, he addressed everyone else and said, "Umm Rosaline and I will be fine. We just need some privacy, ok?"

He then turned his attention back to Rosaline and walked with her upstairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:45 am

Rosaline walked upstairs with Bryan to her room. She was still somehow angry and annoyed that Bryan had told everyone her secret but she did have the feeling or the wanting to forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next