Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:23 am

Rosalind smiled a bit and replied, "Thanks, Bryan. I am happy as long as Rosaline is happy and I know you will make her so."

Nerine replied, "Well, I admit that Devenshire is much more prettier. The people are much nicer and it's pretty safe. I like Lessire but Devinshire has a spirit of it's own."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 am

Bryan returned the smile and replied, "Thanks, Rosalind. My Rosaline and I will be so happy for the rest of our lives."

He hugged Rosaline around the waist and held her close to him.

Bryan added, "And let's not forget that we're to celebrate yours and Greg's upcoming baby. I'm sure he or she will be healthy and happy with you two as parents."

Alex replied, "Ahh my darling, then I'm happy that you love it here. But I would be happy no matter where we are as long as I'm with you."

Soon the music ended and all the couples stopped dancing and clapped. Then the king and queen went to the front of the room. Queen Clarisse announced,

"I have tea prepared in the royal courtyard for all the ladies and for the men, my husband will take you all out for a walk to the pond for some fishing."

Alex turned to Nerine and said, "You can go with Mom to the courtyard. Sit by her side and don't worry about a thing, ok? I'm sure the queen will want to get to know you better but just be yourself and everything will be ok."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:33 am

Rosalind replied, "Thanks a lot, Bryan. I sure hope so and I am going to make sure of that."

(Sorry for logging off so suddenly. Mum came and snatched the comp from me. ><)

Nerine nodded and replied, "I hope to see you later, my lord."

She shyly went to Eleanor's side and stood there silently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 am

(Awww, it's ok. No worries. I'm about to go to sleep soon but thought I should log in and post a bit. ^^)

Bryan nodded happily and he drank his juice, as did Greg and Patriaclos. It was a day full of unexpected but yet happy surprises and everyone was joyous in his or her own way.

Alex nodded and followed with Edward to the king and the other lords where they would go outside and go fishing for a little while.

In the meantime, Eleanor saw Nerine coming towards her and smiled.

Eleanor said, "Hello, Nerine. Did you and Alex have fun earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Rosaline, Rosalind and Andra drank their juices as well. Rosalind and Andra were quite happy and Rosaline was, too although not as they were.

Nerine replied, "Yes, Mum. Lord Alex was quite nice to dance with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:43 am

After a bit of celebration, Greg wondered something. "Hmm since we're all here, shall we go out and have that picnic today? That would be fun and Rosaline and Bryan are welcome to come with us."

Bryan replied, "Hmm, well, it does sound like fun but I'll leave it up to my Rosaline on what she would love to do."

He turned his attention to Rosaline to see what her opinion was.

Eleanor replied, "I'm happy, dear. Edward and I had a nice chat with the king and queen earlier. I'll tell you later what it was about."

Eleanor winked at Nerine and then the queen said, "Please follow me, ladies, to the courtyard."

The queen led the way outside to a beautiful outdoor courtyard where there were a few tables laid out with tea sets and delicious, colorful cookies and cakes. The ladies followed the queen and the queen then sat down at a table. The other ladies sat at different tables and then the queen said,

"Please Nerine, Eleanor, sit here with me."

Eleanor acquiesced and sat down at the same table as the queen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:45 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Picnic? Is it a boring one?"

Nerine did as the queen said and sat down at the same table as the queen politely.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:49 am

Greg sweatdropped as did Bryan. Inside, Bryan liked the idea of a picnic but then realized that Rosaline might consider the idea to be boring. At any rate, Greg replied,

"Well, I don't think it'll be boring. After all, my Rosalind will be there and Patriaclos and Andra will be there as well. It'll be fun, I think, and it'll be nice having the entire family."

Once everyone was seated, one of the maids nearby served the tea to everyone and then the queen started a conversation with Nerine.

Queen Clarisse said, "So Lady Nerine, I am curious to know more about you and to become better acquainted. Eleanor has already mentioned quite a bit about you but I like to get to know you personally. Tell me, how did you come to meet Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:52 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "Oh fine. But if I don't like it, I will leave."

Nerine replied shyly, "Umm well, I met Lord Alex in Lessire quite sometime ago. I fell in love with him at first sight although it took him a while to love me back and for us to become in a relationship. I got introduced to him by one of my friends called Rosalind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 am

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Aww I'm sure it'll be fun, my love. And don't worry-our life together will be full of excitement and adventure. I'll make sure of that."

Queen Clarisse nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. Well, I must tell you that you are very lucky to be married to Alex. From what I heard from Eleanor as well as some others, Alex was quite the ladies' man back in Devenshire. I'm happy to see that he's finally settled down. It's about time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:57 am

Rosaline replied, "Well, it better be since I don't want a boring life."

Nerine replied with a smile, "I am very happy to be married to Lord Alex. He is the love of my life and I never want to part from him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:25 am

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Well, I'm sure that my life will never be boring with you by my side always. And I can't wait to go on our honeymoon. You'll love the outdoors and I'm so excited to take you mountain climbing."

Queen Clarisse replied, "I'm so happy for the both of you. I wonder-if I'm not being too nosy, that is. What was your life like before meeting Alex?"

The queen had a particular reason for asking such questions, for she wanted to know more about Nerine's character.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:46 am

Rosaline replied, "I will sure do. I love the outdoors and more, I am used to it very much."

Nerine was a bit surprised and perhaps a bit nervous, but she did her best not to show it. She wondered if she could say the truth but remembering just to be herself, she replied,

"Ummm well, I have led two kinds of life, my queen. Before I come into the human world, I was living in the devils' world as the princess but...well, destiny and fate changed my way and I lived in Lessire as a normal girl working on her own to live."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:46 am

Bryan replied, "We are perfect together, aren't we?"

He was so happy to be with Rosaline but then Greg interrupted with,

"Uhh should we get prepared for the picnic then?"

Queen Clarisse nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. So you know what it's like living a life of a royal. You sure have experienced a lot for someone so young. That's pretty amazing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:48 am

Rosalind replied, "Ahh I shall go and prepare lunch."

Andra replied, "I'll go and help you, Rosaline. Please excuse me, my love."

Then the ladies stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for picnic.

Nerine smiled and replied, "Thank you, my queen. I have lived a royal life although I admit I prefer simple life better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:51 am

(Ahh I almost forgot to mention that I probably won't be up late tonight. I have to wake up really early tomorrow morning and all. Wink )

Greg and Patriaclos began to talk to one another in conversation, happy over the news of the baby as well as the marriage ceremony that Patriaclos wanted to have again for himself and Andra. In the meantime, Bryan looked over at Rosaline and asked,

"My love, do you want to stay here with me? We can chat between ourselves. It's much more intimate that way."

Queen Clarisse replied, "Oh really? And now you're a noble. How do you feel about that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:54 am

(Ahh it's ok. I won't stay on for long today either. lol)

Rosaline replied, "Well, I don't expect you would leave me now, would you? I have nothing to do right now."

Nerine replied, "I am very happy because I am around my family and husband, my queen. And living in your beautiful town makes me smile every morning."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:57 am

Bryan chuckled and hugged Rosaline. "Of course I won't leave you, my love. I love being with you always and never want to be apart ever. And besides, I figured that you wouldn't want to be stuck in the kitchen with Rosalind and your mom."

Queen Clarisse smiled and replied, "Why thank you, dear. I am flattered that you love Devenshire so much. Tell me, what is Lessire like? I heard news about the king having passed away some time back and Queen Celia becoming the ruler there. The king and I don't have many opportunities to travel outside our kingdom so we like to keep up with news of what's going on with other lands and realms."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "Oh, you saw how did I cook earlier today. I was horrible and you ate the food I cooked by effort. I am sure with my food, the picnic won't be very pleasant."

Nerine replied, "Well, Lessire is a nice place but it isn't really safe. It has some beautiful places and all but well, poor people there are more than it's rich."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:04 am

Bryan replied, "Aww, my love, you know I love you no matter how your cooking is. And I really appreciate the effort that you took to make breakfast for me. I really am the luckiest man alive to be married to you."

Queen Clarisse replied, "Ahh I see. Well, every kingdom does have its poor people, including Devenshire. I'm not sure if the other kingdoms have tried this system yet but here, we've provided places to help shelter and feed the poor. Eleanor has probably mentioned to you that she volunteers at a place to help the homeless. The king and I came up with this system long ago so that the poor can eventually help themselves and become contributors to society."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:39 am

Rosaline replied, "Oh, of course you are since you are married to me."

Nerine replied, "Yup, Mum told me and I am very pleased to hear it. I wish Lessire had the same system, too but unfortunately, people there depend on theft and killing to get what they want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:13 am

Bryan replied, "Yup, I sure am. You are one of a kind and I love that."

He leaned in to kiss Rosaline, oblivious that Greg and Patriaclos were in the room.

Queen Clarisse replied, "Ahh I see. That is unfortunate indeed. Perhaps if the king or I ever drop by Lessire, one of us may speak to Queen Celia or King Remz about the idea. I hope they will be open to it.

In the meantime, please have some tea and some delicious cookies."

Queen Clarisse gestured to the plate of cookies on the table. Also, there was a huge vanilla cake with white frosting as well as a plate of brownies.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:27 am

Rosaline returned Bryan's kiss as passionately as ever, wrapping her arms around him.

Nerine nodded politely and sipped a bit of her tea. She hoped that she was making a good impression on the queen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 am

(Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I was so tired and all. lol)

Bryan wrapped his arms around Rosaline as well, enjoying the kiss that the two were sharing together. Greg coughed quietly and pointed the scene out, which made Patriaclos notice the couple. But neither of them said a word and Bryann didn't care if anyone was staring at them.

Queen Clarisse sipped some of her tea, as did Eleanor. After a while, the queen asked,

"Ahh Nerine, is there anything you'd like to know? Any questions you'd like to ask about Devenshire or perhaps any help?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 am

(Ahh it's ok. ^^)

Rosaline continued kissing Bryan as well, not caring to who was watching. She was enjoying her moment with Bryan and none else was on her mind.

Nerine replied, "Thank you, your majesty, but all I can say is that Devenshire is a pretty place. And my lord has been helping me greatly get to know the town well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next