Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New RP: School of The Gifted

Go down 
+8
Darkness
Angelic
~Aya~
Anarch
seraphic22
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
Kaisuto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:59 pm

"I think so, Kaisuto-san. I see that even without using magic, you can attack or evade an attack perfectly. I think it has a lot to do with timing your moves...At least that's what I think it looked to me...Is that so, Kaisuto-san?" asked Arika who was thrilled to see so much action in one day.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:00 am

Kaisuto replied "Thats right, also you can use the same element type to asorb your enemy's attack, but i cant do that since im weak against all elements of attack. therefore I have to find other ways to defend myself. Like using my offensive power as a defense from elements. Understand?" Ray laughed abit "You sound like a teacher Kaisuto."
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 am

"I see..." Arika nodded as Kaisuto explained to her. After Ray laughed, Arika added, " Your explanation was really easy to understand.Thank you, Kaisuto-san." She gave a bow as she finished.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Kaisuto bowed "No problem, you gotta know these things when your a senior like me" Ray Shrugged "Whatever Mr. Cool" as ray put his arm around arika "so its almost lunchtime, wanna head to the resturant next to the school with me arika?"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:52 pm

"Oh boy...*sweat drops* " thought Arika. "Er...Thank you, Ray-san but I had other plans...I'd packed lunch from home and I was thinking of finding a quiet place to read while I eat."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 am

Kaisuto grabbed Ray's ear "You heard the lady" Ray said with pain "Ow, let go of my ear Kai!"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:08 am

Arika couldn't help but giggled at the sight of Kaisuto pulling Ray's ear. "You two must be very close friends to be like this." Arika said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 am

Ray Pulled away and brushed his shoulders "yeah, we've known each other since we were babies, well actually Kaisuto has a twin brother who's currently out of town with his sister as well"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:50 am

"I see...Hmm, shall we get back to our practice?" asked Arika.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:55 am

kaisuto nodded "yeah, arika i want you to try and attack me ok"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 am

"Ok." Arika moved into a stance that Ray had taught her earlier, she tried hard to find her core and to focus her energy. In her mind, everything was blank until a word began to form in her head. "Lightning!" Arika cried out as soon as she could identify the word. A bolt of lightning was shot out from the palms of Arika hands and it headed straight for Kaisuto, branching out as if it was a growing tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Kaisuto was thinking in his mind "I didnt expect her to use an element thats highly effective against me" Kaisuto then charged his energy into his hand like hpw he did with ray and blocked it, but some of arika's lightning still surronded his hand, causing damage to his gauntlet but it didnt show. "Good job Arika"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Arika was surprised that she could use such an attack that you never knew she could. She was a bit short of breath from conjuring so much energy but she managed to speak normally between catching her breath "Thank you, Kaisuto-san."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:29 am

Ray looked at kaisuto noticing a shortage in kaisuto's gaunltet. Kasuto then replied "No problem, now try to guard against me K"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:08 am

Arika took a deep breath as she clear her mind once again. "I'm ready, Kaisuto-san. You can start anytime." Compared to when she first faced Ray on her first round, Arika seemed more relaxed and focused this time around.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Kaisuto tried to shoot out a blast of energy from his gaunlet but the gaunlet started to static up as it shot towards arika "Whats wrong with my gaunlet?!" Kaisuto thought to himself "that lightning must have been more powerful then id expected, its making the seal break apart"
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:29 am

Fumika nodded at Wren. "Ok, if you're sure. Would you like to try again? Or shall we take a break for now?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:19 am

Wren nodded "That sounds good"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:08 am

As Kaisuto's energy blast drew closer, Arika waited for it to come slightly closer before she cast a force shield like what she did with Ray. The energy blast bounced weakly against Arika's shield and dispersed. "Is something wrong, Kaisuto-san? You seemed distracted..." asked Arika as she noticed a difference in Kaisuto's attack compared to when he was up against Ray.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Kaisuto replied "No its nothing, i just have to go for a minute" kaisuto quickly left" Ray looked alittle worried "If the seal's broken then he could transform if he's provoked, lets hope nothing like that happens"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 am

Seeing that Kaisuto left in a hurry, Arika felt something didn't feel quite right and she turned to Ray and said,"Ray-san, will Kaisuto-san be alright? I'm a bit worried about him since he seemed somewhat troubled...Was it because of the lightning attack I used earlier? I was surprised that I managed something like that as I don't even know how exactly I came to summon lightning."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Ray smiled "Oh no he's fine" Ray whispered to her "Its just that he's weakest against lightning because of his gaunet is metal, it kinda works like a lightning rod to his body"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:06 pm

((@Kaisuto, I just noticed, gaunet is spelled wrongly, it should be "gauntlet".))

"Oh, I see..." Arika replied with a thoughtful nod. "Now that you have mentioned it, I just realized about Kaisuto's gauntlet. I hope it's not broken or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 am

Ray pulled arika to the side "What im about to tell you must not reach anybody else ok.." Ray took a deep breath "Kaisuto is destined for great things.....im merley his protector... if kaisuto ever looses himself in the darkness of his heart, then the world could be in jepoardy"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 am

Arika really did not expect to hear something big like this but it wasn't really a huge shock as her own family origins was another big secret. "Do not worry, Ray-san, this secret is safe with me." Arika reassures Ray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP: School of The Gifted
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next