Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New RP: School of The Gifted

Go down 
+8
Darkness
Angelic
~Aya~
Anarch
seraphic22
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
Kaisuto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:57 am

OOC: ok then.

Rain thought that if using his power will stop, he was wrong he then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:36 am

When Kaisuto suddenly attacked another student , Kumiko thought that the bad feeling she had was probably coming from him . 'Ah ?? What's going on ... ? Why would Kaisuto attack somebody ? From what I see , the current Kaisuto isn't like the Kaisuto which I saw yesterday ... could he be controlled by somebody ?' But when Mikan stepped into the fight , Kumiko was wondering whether the bad feeling she had was coming from Mikan or Kaisuto . When Mikan starting singing a song and most of the students and teachers fell asleep Kumiko realized that it had a sleeping effect . 'Ugh ... those who listens to her song will fall asleep ... I wonder if there's anyway to avoid it ? Maybe ... maybe if we could get away fro-' As Kumiko was thinking to herself she too fell asleep .
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:06 am

Kaisuto laughed as someone else was talking through his body "you mere child, as long as im in hiding not even your most powerful spells and chants will not effect the vessel" Kai used the maisma to blok out the sounds of the singing and let out a loud roar to completely block out the sound
Ray ran to mikan as quickly as possible and stood infront of her and told her "looks like after 2 years ill have to use my power" Ray put his hand on the ground and said a chant "all things good and evil come into my hand and make the ordered peace one and havoc one into my palm, Destructive palm" with that the miasma strangly dissapeared, Kai started to regain consiousness and the real enemy came from the ground "ahhhh" he let out a girly scream and ran (destructive palm is like a wind tunnel that absorbs good and evil and harmonizes them, a powerful and effective technique but with consequenses, it harmonies everything around him, but drains his life force)
ray panting tiredly "are you ok mikan?" kai rubbing his head "wha...what happened?"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 am

OOC: wow talk about Godmodding Smile , it would atleast weaken the enemy.

Mikan then looked at Ray with those pure black eye's "Eluarco del uefumita cuzam." Mikan said and suddenly a black smoke came out of Mikan's mouth till it formed a black cloud above, and vanishes. Mikan then falls to the ground.
+++++++++
the others were still down, but Sherry managed to wake up,Sherry looked around and saw Mikan. she then ran towards her.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 am

OOC:it affected kai more than you think Smile

Kaisuto not knowing what happened was in a daze unable to move, not knowing that the sound of someone's siging got through to his consciousness, it made the darkness within him seal up again. kai's hand also no longer had the cured touch of death anymore (certain melondy's make kai's J.U.N.O infection calm down temporarily)
Ray looked confused but was worried for mikan so he picked her up seeing if she was ok "hey mikan, youre ok arent you?" with that he took his bandana and wrapped around the wound on her hand
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Fuu is watching all of it with a confused face after Matt tell her that she should ba on guard, but nothing real affect her afterall(to far from the secne hehehe).
"Are they playing a role play or drama as a wellcome party to the new student like me?" she ask with a stupid face toward Matt.

(My way to catch up okay hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:41 pm

matt looked at her "no, im way to lazy to actually do something like this, besides im not like that"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Fuu look at Matt with a confused face. "Well, okay then!" she said as she walk towards the cherry blossoms trees not far from her and sit below it. Open her new lolipop and suck it. As she open her violin case and stare at the violin inside it.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Matt followed and looked at the violin "do you know how to play the violin?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Fuu smirk at him and took out the violin from it's case. Put it on her shoulders take the bows and take a deep breathe before she stand up and play the violin.
She play Polonaise Brillante No. 1 in D Major (for violin and orchestra - Opus 4) by Henryk Wieniawski perfectly with her pinch and movement.
Then the tone get smotter when she end and then continue to play Tristesse (Étude Opus 10 No.3) by Frédéric Chopin and then end it up with Canon.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:20 pm

Matt smiled for the first time "beautiful" and though about it 'no wait i mean the playing is beautiful"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Fuu doesnt notice what've Matt say, she's in her world now. The world where there's only two thing in it, she's and her violins. She play a very slow but beautiful song, her original song, very sad but sound a bit cheerful in the middle. Her melody flew around the scattered of Cherry blossom petals wich's pour down on her now like a rain.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:27 pm

matt sighed in releif "im gonna kill ray when i see him" he continued listening and remembered that he is also part of the music club and pulls a flute out from his bookbag. he follows along with fuu's rythm
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Mikan then regain consciousness and suddenly slaps Ray. "ha, wha, huh? what happened?" she asked around. "and why are you touching me." Mikan said. "ugh, get away. oh wait get me water thanks." Mikan then added.
++++++++
Sherry came closer to Mikan and put her hands in Mikan's. Sherry's eye's turned white and little by little Mikan's hand was being healed.
++++++++
Sophie woke up with a little bit of headache. "what the hell happened?" she ask around but nothing answered because some of them are still unconscious.
++++++++
Ms. Lisa woke up too and looked around. "god what happened?" she asked around, and helped her students to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 10:05 pm

Ray put her down and looked sad yet apatheic at the same time "yeah, your welcome for helping you" ray went on the bus to get some water and came back "here's your water"
kai gained feeling in his body and went over to everyone "what happened? when did i get here?"
Maria woke up and sat on the bus and went back to sleep
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:24 pm

Marissa noticed that things were getting under control and that the other students and teachers were waking up.

Guess it's safe to come out now.

Marissa approached the group and when she was close enough, she chanted a spell to turn off the invisibility effect. Then she asked the group,

"Hey, is everyone all right?"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:24 am

Mikan then smiled at Ray and drinked the water. "thanks Sherry for healing me." Mikan said and stood up. "what happened." she said.
+++++++++
Sherry then smiled at Mikan and stood up too. "well nothing really. lets go back to the bus." Sherry suggested.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 am

Fuu stop playing and sight, but she notice that Matt is playing his flute too. She chucled as she saw Matt. "You look a bit like my mother when you do that! She's good at flute, err. . too good I think. Vampire blood make her can do almost everything. . ." she said again. But then she look at the crowd who seems to regain their conssious.
"Should we join them or not?" she ask, as she wait Matt to stop playing.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:19 am

Rain then got back and the bus, he then saw the teacher. "hey, mam i think its time to go. nothings right here." he said.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 48
Title : siLent writer
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 am

Miko woke up and went back to the bus. "what a weird school, i like it here." she whispered and sat beside a kid that was sleeping. she then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Matt nodded "yeah we should join the others"
Kaisuto still looked confused
Ray looked confused as well "wow you actually smiled at me"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:37 am

In a room furnished with Japanese furniture and decorations that resembles a tea ceremony room, a butler was serving Arika some tea. "Ojousama (Miss), Okusama has sent me to let you know that the application to the school has been approved and Okusama (Madam) has sent word to the principal that Ojousama will be attending classes from tomorrow onwards." said the butler. "Thank you, Frank-san. You may leave" said Arika. With that the butler made a bow and left his ojousama to have her tea.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:02 am

Fuu look at Matt with a confused face. "Why I got the feeling that actualy you don't realy like to socialice with theother?" she ask, "You must be not as popular as Ray right?" she said again, as she place her violin back to the case and pick it up as she walk to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:16 am

Matt nodded "im not to much of a people's person, besides that everyone is creeped out by the scar on my left eye and just label me as an apathetic type of guy" matt continued on "besides i dont care if ray's more popular, im happy for the guy"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 3:12 am

Mikan stood up by the help of Sherry. "i need to get to the bus, im kind of tired." Mikan said to Sherry as she helped her to the bus.
+++++++
Sophie went to the bus too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP: School of The Gifted
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next