Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ouran High School Host Club Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelic
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Ouran High School Host Club Review Empty
PostSubject: Ouran High School Host Club Review   Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:29 am

Hi ! I thought before going off today , i'll help to contribute something to this forum ^_^ ... So here's the review of Ouran High School Host Club ( also known as 桜蘭高校ホスト部 ,Ōran Kōkō Hosuto Kurabu ) , taken from Wikipedia :

Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at Ouran High School, a fictional school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. Because of the exorbitant cost of the school uniform, Haruhi resorts to wearing long slacks, polo shirts and vests. Combined with her large glasses and tousled short hair, Haruhi's look causes her to be confused for a boy.
Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi stumbles upon the Third Music Room, a place where the Ouran high school host club gathers, a group of six extremely attractive male students. During their first meeting, Haruhi accidentally knocks over and breaks a vase valued at ¥8,000,000 and is told she was in debt to them for her action. She then joins the club, dressed like a boy in order to pay off her debt.(In the United States English manga the amount is US$80,000).
The Ouran Private Academy encompasses kindergarten to twelfth grade. Most students come from wealthy families but, in rare occasions, special scholarships are granted to students from a lower income bracket. The school's unofficial motto is "Lineage counts first, wealth a close second," meaning students with stellar family backgrounds are given top priority over those from rich families but low social status.

Hmm , I kinda liked this anime because it's funny , when my friends and I were watching this anime , we couldn't stop laughing ^_^ ! My favourite is Honey - sempai , what about the rest of you ? ^_^ ?

Ouran High School Host Club Review Ouran-High-School-Host-Club Ouran High School Host Club Review Ouran-High-School-Host-Club

Hope you all will enjoy watching this too if you decide to watch it ^_^ !
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Review   Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am

Ouran is definitely one of my favorite anime series. I had always had a lot to comment on how anime series different from manga plots and what's not. But Ouran definitely was a well done series in terms of story plot and how they ended the series nicely ^^

@Angelic
My favorite would definitely have to be Tamaki senpai xD (Miyano Mamoru the seiyuu did a great job in bringing this character to life). Another one of my favorite character is Nekozawa senpai (though he only appeared for a couple of episodes, he was another interesting characters.

I'm currently following the manga which seemed to be coming to a conclusion soon and I'm loving every bit of it.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Review   Ouran High School Host Club Review EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 pm

same here, this is one of my favorite reverse-harem animes. my favorite character is Hikaru, honey sempai Renge and Tamaki senpai. i like Haruhi to end up with Hikaru though they are so cute together especially in ep. 16 (i think) when they went on a date, then it rained. i also like Kyouya for haruhi. i think they look good together.

here's some pic. XD

Hikaru x Haruhi
Spoiler:
Honey x Hikaru
Spoiler:

Kyouya x Haruhi
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club Review   Ouran High School Host Club Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc :: Anime Reviews-
Jump to: