Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New RP: School of The Gifted

Go down 
+8
Darkness
Angelic
~Aya~
Anarch
seraphic22
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
Kaisuto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 6:59 am

Fuu look at Matt with a doubt look. "Whatever Matt. . ., I don't realy like it afterall!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:01 am

The bus started to move as the trip was underway

Matt looked "dont worry itt be interesting you'll see"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:05 am

Marissa sat in a seat in the front row and as the buses started moving, she silently looked back on the students. They were chatting amongst themselves and keeping busy so Marissa decided to let them have their fun for now. She didn't want to be known as a strict teacher.

At any rate, she figured that it would be fun to see the cherry blossoms and hoped that nothing eventful would happen.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:06 am

Fuu smile at Matt. "Wanna bet?"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:43 am

OOC: Mikan's eating habit. no one knows except for Sophie,Sherry and Wren.

Sophie looked at the others. "ok, so. you know that after Mikan drinks blood from someone she eats them right." Sophie asked. "well except if they were stopped." Sherry added.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 2:11 pm

Wren nodded "yes i think thats correct"
Kaisuto started to get a sharp pain in his head and heard a voice in his head
"as soon as you get to the field, kill everyone" Kai's eyes looked as if he was in a daze and sat motionless
matt sighed yeah i bet you something goes down at the field" thinking to himself "so that junior from the other school is what the principal was talking about, he must have the power to control minds. but he must be close so why dont i see him?" matt looked around and though to himself
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Sophie moved closer. "ok, i mean she just doesn't eat them, she like absorbs everything from them, personalities, past, and powers if ever she ate someone special like us.." Sherry said. "and did you notice like she change moods everytime?" Sherry asked.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Rain then started driving to the cherryblossom fields.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 5:29 am

Wren shook her head "i never really paid attention to that type of thing, i mean i just though she was just moody"
The bus stopped and the doors opened and outside was cherry blossom tree's the size of maple tree's, and the sign said "Welcome to Deloria Forest"
Kaisuto still under the influence of the enemy waited for everyone to get off, he heard the voice again "Leave no survivors, wait untill the time is right then kill them all"
Ray got up and looked at mikan as he walked past but though nothing about how mean she was, he only admired her beauty and walked out the bus.
Matt said to Fuu "cmon the bus has stopped, and i cant shake the feeling somthin fishy is brewing"
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:05 am

'A-Ah ... I'm in the wrong bus ... ? ... O-Oh umm ... sorry ...' Kumiko ran out of that bus and hurried to the other . 'Jeez , no wonder nobody looks familiar to me in that bus ... well I didn't really know which bus I needed to be at anyway ...' As Kumiko went up the other bus , she thought to herself 'At least there seems to be familiar faces in this bus' She found a seat which was hard to be noticed by the other students and decided to sit there . After looking around the bus for awhile , Kumiko saw Miss Tomei on the bus . 'Ah Miss Tomei's here already ... now I wonder when will the bus driver be here' And not much later , the bus driver showed up as well . When the bus finally reached a place called 'Deloria Forest' , Kumiko was really glad as she didn't really enjoyed the ride . She waited until she was one of the last few students left on the bus before she went out of the bus .
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:08 am

Marissa saw that they had arrived at their destination and admired the beautiful cherry blossoms.

Wow, this is such a lovely view.

Just then, she felt something strange, a weird aura coming from one of the students, almost as though he or she were under some evil influence. But not wanting to alarm the students, Marissa kept her thoughts to herself.

Better not say my thoughts out loud for now. But I should keep a close eye on all of the students just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:37 am

Kaisuto finally got off the bus and still his eyes looked dazed and his mind like a computer scanned for the first target, he instantly transportd using shadow stepped (a technique that teleports you from one shadw to another) into the tree and waited to attack
maria go out of the bus forgetting "oh no we forgot Zeshomi!"
ray saw that kai dissapeared and looks around "where did he go off to?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:40 am

Fuu get out from the bus and look at the cherry blossom with a single glance before she sight heavily. "Pink isn't my taste afterall" she said.

(Wow Jester using Lelouch avvie and siggies now! Perfect! hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:49 am

Matt stood infront of fuu "stay on your guard, i couldnt tell you on the bus but kai is being mind controlled by someone around here that was following us, his range is probably short so we have to find him before any trouble breaks loose"
kai saw ray looking around by himself and silently pulled out his 2 ton great \sword as if it were a mere katana, then waiting for the chance to attack
Ray is still looking around and hears rustling in the tree, he cautiously goes closer to it
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:53 am

Looking at the cherry blossoms reminded Kumiko of her one of her relatives' mansion - which was surrounded by lots of cherry blossoms . Eventhough the sight of cherry blossoms usually made her happy , Kumiko couldn't keep her mind on the cherry blossoms for long . 'I feel that something's not right here though ... I don't know what ... I guess that's because I can't control my fairy senses as I don't use them often ... anyway ... I do hope that nothing bad will happen during this trip ...' And once again , Kumiko was lost in her own thoughts .
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:22 am

Kaisuto sprung out from the tree slashing downward but missing ray by an inch
Ray jumped up startled as the heavy 2 ton blade made an earthquake when it hit the ground "what the hell kai!?" kai kept swinging at ray but ray kept dodging
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 48
Title : siLent writer
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:55 am

Miko stepped out of the bus and looked around, she then smiled and sat next to a tree, after some time she then saw a guy slashing another guy with a sword. "huh?" she said and came closer.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:01 am

OOC: i didn't had the chance to tell Wren what was going on, the bus just stopped.

Mikan put her book in her bag and went outside. she smiled at the others foolishly.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 pm

OOC:you can tell me in a pm

Kaisuto saw miko coming closer and pullled out another 2 ton blade that looks exactly like the other and combined them afterwards placing it into the ground
Ray's eyes got big and then he saw miko "hey watch out" he ran infron of miko protecting her by blocking the shards of stalligmite that came out of the ground. bleeding from his arms and legs ray looked back "are you ok?" kai dissapreared to looked for another target, he saw mikan next after disconnecting his blades throwing one of them straight at her going right infront of her and causing another earthquake
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Mikan smiled and stopped the sword by just her hand. as she looked at Kai her Eye's turned black.
+++++++++++++
Sherry and Sophie didn't had the chance to tell Wren. "will talk about that later." Sophie said and stepped out of the bus. "this really bore me." Sophie said as she stepped out of the bus, they then saw Mikan being thrown by a sword. "Mikan!" Sherry screamed. "stop! look at her eye's" Sophie said.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:40 pm

Kai smiled with an evil grin and his eyes turned red listening to the voice in his head "destroy them all, leave no one standing, destroy...destroy...DESTROY!!"
Kai started to be surronded by a black ominous aura and was covered in it, it got so thick that it made it impossible to see anything, then it let up alittle and all you could see was red eyes like a dragons and the swords floated around him turning a black color kai spoke "Come and get me" trying to lure mikan into his the miasma in order to use the touch of death on her
the student from the other school hid below ground where he knew he'd be safe "this kid has more power than i ever imagined, yes after im done with him ill absorb it into my own"
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:21 am

Rain went down the bus and saw a girl and a guy fighting and he then saw her cousin. "oh god don't tell me this is the school she's talking about, with all this psycho students. it ROCK!" he said and watched as they fight.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 2:04 am

OOC: if you don't know what the effect of Mikan's singing check her character sheet. and there's really no exception being affected by it, except for her sound weakness.

Mikan then smiled and let go of the sword, with her hands bleeding. "you really think im that stupid." Mikan said and started singing. "nighty nights." she said and continued.
+++++++++++
Sherry and Sophie tried to move closer but then she started singing. "that BI..." before Sophie could say anything she falled to the ground and fell asleep, so did Sherry.
+++++++++++
Ms. Lisa and Ms. Ciara heard Mikan's singing and fell to the ground and so is their students and anything around premises.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:09 am

Marissa saw the look in Kaisuto's eyes and knew then that he was being affected by some evil influence.

I have to help him and the other students but how?

Realizing that the others were too preoccupied to notice her, Marissa quietly chanted a spell and summoned invisibility so that no one else could see her. Then she moved away at a safe distance to watch what was going on. She then noticed Mikan using her singing powers and the other students and teachers nearby going unconscious. But since Marissa was at a safe distance, she couldn't really hear the song. She only knew that Mikan was singing by the way her lips were moving.

It looks like she has things under control. Let's see if Kaisuto will fall under the spell.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:54 am

Rain then saw was happening, he then started hearing a song, he knew that it will make him fall asleep so he shield it with his fire power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP: School of The Gifted
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next