Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New RP: School of The Gifted EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New RP: School of The Gifted EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New RP: School of The Gifted EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New RP: School of The Gifted

Go down 
+8
Darkness
Angelic
~Aya~
Anarch
seraphic22
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
Kaisuto
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

New RP: School of The Gifted Empty
PostSubject: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:45 am

This RPG takes place at school, I though id be fun to try somthing new.
Of course the school is a highschool. but the school has very unusual students. some are humans, others are gifted humans, aliens, creatures of all sizes, demons and angels, anytype of being you can think of goes here.
You can decide if you wanna be a teacher, student, or even a foreign exchange student.
now thats thats done, ill start the story...

As kaisuto heads to school, the principle ask him to go and introduce the new students around the building, kaisuto agree's
Hello,Welcome to Renzukaki Academy!!!!My name is kaisuto, You all can call me kai, please come up and introduce yourself's Smile

Last edited by Yuu on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:37 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Moving the registration sheet to Register your RP character Threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:07 pm

(srry to double post) but if you have any suggestions dont hesitate to pm me
also since im not usually on when you guys are on, my characters Wren and Kaisuto may be used by anyone
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:31 am

Moved to the Role Playing thread since it is an RP and all. I might join in, despite that I'm already in 3 RPs here. lol Have to figure out if/when I have time to do so. Wink ~phoenix
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am

Okay here's my story:
Fuu was in her school tour when Kai ask all the students name. The scent of Kai tickle her nose tha realy woke her thirst of blood, but she decide to not drink any blood for now since her mother told her to do a blood diet. So she play her lolipops in her mouths before she open her mouth to speak.
"My name is Fuoco Callista Godhath, you could call me Fuu" she said with a very beautiful voice, a heritage from her vampire family.

(I'm kinda adictive with twilight story now that I create this character based on Renesme Carlie Cullen, daughter from Edward and Isabella Cullen hehehe, if you wander just check her up in wikipedia).

Last edited by Yuu on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Move the character sheet to Registered your RP character threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:37 am

Kaisuto replied " Its an honor to meet you" sensing her thirst for blood but ignore's it

Last edited by Kaisuto on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:00 am

(Changed power name for easier writing, plus fixed the lack of a last name)

Seeing a new girl and the ever annoying music geek Kaisuto in the distance, Sera following his resolution to finally graduate this year decides to introduce himself. Believing that the first step towards actually passing is not making enemies of all his class mates again.

Sera makes his approach but stops short, not wanting the two to be infected by his hormones. Having never really tried anything like this Sera awkwardly declares "My name is Sera, I ... I ummm hope you ...I hope you enjoy it here".
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:36 pm

(change in kaisuto and Wren character sheets and in reply to Fuu)
Kaisuto see's sera in the back "hey sera, you know if you need it Wren can cast a barrier around you temporarily so you can greet the new transfer students"

Wren was standing next to Kaisuto and agreed "Um, yes if you'd like id be happy to"
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:13 pm

"not another barrier" Sera thought as he refused as politely as he could stomach. The last barrier set on him just compressed his powers to a small region, the problem was that they began to build up and anyone who came within the barrier was overcome and fainted. The next problem with the barrier was when they released it, my powers exploded out like a bomb affecting everyone near for about 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 pm

"oh ok then" kaisuto replied kindly,"well it looks like your the only one that showed up today yuu, ill show you to where your classroom is"

Wren followed behind kaisuto looking at him and blushing
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Arriving late for the first day of school, Eric cursed himself. From what he heard about the school it didn't sound very pleasant, so he wanted to start off on the right foot to try and keep things going as smoothly as possible. As approached, it seemed some students were having a start of year meeting. Then they started to leave. Eric dashed to catch up to them, arriving a little out of breath.

"Sorry I'm late. I'm Eric Voldame, and I'll be joining you all today."
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:52 pm

"not another new student" Sera thought as the old urge to ditch suddenly hits him. Pushing that urge aside as he examines Eric. A nerdish looking possibly human male, his standing rather close but he is not yet trying to get closer.

"Hello Eric, my name is Sera. Can you plus the other new student please keep your distance" Sera asks tactlessly.
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:58 am

"Ah. . . Ok?" Eric replied, bewildered at the request. He moved closer to the other students. ~Must be antisocial...~ he thought.

To the other students, he said, "My family just moved into the area. Is this school as . . . odd as it's been rumoured to be?" with a pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:36 am

Kaisuto turns around and reply's "well its true many gifted people come here, but we are like normal people to an extent. but of course in this school due to an uprise in unsuspecting phenomina, so it makes the school kinda hectic at times."

Wren also adds on to what Kaisuto was saying "Thats also why the school made it a requirement to do three things:have a Combat Training class, which is basically this school's version of P.E. class, the second isnt really a class but you must attend any and all school events, it allows for all the students to get closer, and lastly you must absolutley must either make or be apart of a Club.

Kaisuto adds on to Wren "There are no restrictions on the clubs though, you can make it whatever you'd like. Me and Wren are with the student concil, we control the special school events and school funding, feildtrips, and of course lunch. now then shall we continue the tour?" Kaisuto starts walking ahead
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:05 am

Fuu look at ll the new guy around her. She play her lolipops again and move closer to Eric, she sniff him at first. "Weird you don't smell like human, or well you're smelless. . ., are you realy human?" she said since she don't fee anything when she stand near Eric.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Kaisuto grins eagerly "see, you've made a friend already Eric"
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:13 pm

"hmmm he has no scent, he also didn't react to my hormones. I wonder if his part cat? cats are notoriously clean and don't react to me" Sera ponders to himself.

Sera is a major cat lover for their resistance to his hormones, unfortunately he has also developed an allergy to them. Cat people can also flare his allergies and resist his hormones, for this reason Sera is quite cautious of them.

Sera suddenly realizes that if this girl has no problem just sniffing a stranger, then it might now be long until she does the same to him. "can we hurry this along?" Sera nonchalently asks to try distract the weird girl.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:13 am

(yeah its ok if your related to Wren)

"Ok ill hurry the tour alittle" Kaisuto replied in a polite voice as he leads the group towards the combat training room.
"Now this is the Combat training room, here you will learn various things to be able to protect yourself and the school" Kaisuto opens the door to a room thats very big and has a sun-roof, also seeing inside it his best friends training inside
"hey, why dont you introduce yourselfs" kaisuto shouted with a grin"

"Yo, the names Ray" ray replied smoothly as he looked at yuu
"My, what a beauty we have this year"
matt stepps in "hey, cant you wait 10 seconds before hitting on a girl, oh and My names matt. Pleasure meeting you guys"

Last edited by Yuu on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : move the registration sheet to Register your RP character threads)
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:22 am

Mikan just got out of the school building and saw a group in the school grounds, she then saw wren and ran towards her. "hey! so dad is preparing a dinner later and wants you and auntie to come." Mikan said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:29 am

Wren smiled and replied "okay, what time is it?"
Kaisuto grinned "hey mikan-chan!"
Ray walked toward Ichinose and held her hand "Mikan you look as beautiful as ever Wink "
Matt sighed "cut it out ray!"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:57 am

Mikan looked at Kaisuto and flashed a smile, Ray then held Mikan's hand and Mikan looked at him. "ugh, whatever. anyway dinners at 7:00." Mikan said and shaked off Ray's hand and looked at him. "that shirt is so last year." Mikan said and looked at the new students.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:21 am

Ray frowned "Oh, thats so cold Mikan. but i wont give up on you! Cool "
Kaisuto looked at mikan and then the new students
"oh right, Mikan these are the new students (exept sera)"
Wren replied to Mikan "ok mikan" she turned towards Kaisuto and blushed
Matt looked at Wren looking at kaisuto in envy
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:33 am

Mikan then looked at Ray and caresses his face. "oh, thats so sweet, im kind of thirsty can you get me some soda." Mikan said in a seductive voice and smiles, she then looked at the new students and Kaisuto said "oh right, Mikan these are the new students." she then looks at them and at fuu. "i like her, she can be a model for my new set of clothes." Mikan said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 am

Ray smiled "right away ma'am" and dashed to a vending machine
Kaisuto smirked" It's good to see the new people fitting in already"
Matt Sighed and said "im going back to training" and went into the combat room.
Ray brings back a soda and hands it to Mikan "here you go beautiful Wink "
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 3:56 pm

Mikan smiled and leaved the group.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Kaisuto waved and said see ya to Mikan.

"lets wrap up the tour" kaisuto said and finished touring the school with the new students

"ok talk to you tomorow everyone" Kaisuto left for home with Wren and Matt remained in the school (he lives at the school because the principle is his father) Ray decided to go to kaisuto's house and discuss tomorrow's events
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP: School of The Gifted
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next