Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New RP: School of The Gifted

Go down 
+8
Darkness
Angelic
~Aya~
Anarch
seraphic22
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
Kaisuto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-15

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Sera cursing himself for giving yet another bad first impression turns around to Matt, "can you take me to the principle?" Sera asks as politely as he can "oh also have you seen the new student teacher around today?
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 am

Fuu is quite borred since there's nothing to do, and more people come around and their delicious blood smell realy thirsting her more and more. Her troat realy want a blood soon. Then she glance at Sera, that man seems to hate being with crowd too, so she come closer and sniff him (it's a legend that even a very strong pheromon doesnt effect vampire, since they also had a strong phromone so I wander if it's okay to make her immune to Sera), but then suddenly she covered her nose and mouth using her hand.
"YOu smell bad!" she said. "Almost like a werewolf. . ." she said again and take a distance from that guy.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:12 am

Matt looks at sera "sure, i know he's around here somewhere" then he looks at fuu andraises and eybrow "are you some type of vampire?"

Kaisuto and Ray finally get to his house (he actually lives in a mansion) and run into some trouble on the way home, an assasin tries to kill Kaisuto as he lunges and tries to thrust a sword into kaisuto, but the blade breaks on impact and by flicking him in the head sends him flying through the air, Ray looks at Kaisuto and says "so how long do you plan on keeping that ur an alien prince a secret"
Kaisuto replies with a serious face "as long as i have to, i must find her"

Wren goes to mikan's house and rings the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:53 am

Fuu play her lolipop in her mouth again. "Somekind. . ., half. . ., my mother supossed to be a human before I born, but my father is a vampire. . ." Fuu answer calmly to Matt. "And . . ., you better use another perfume or you'll have your blood drain by me. . ." she said adding again.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:55 am

Matt shrugged "doesnt matter to me if you do or dont, it wouldnt be a first for me"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:58 am

"Seems like you had been drink by someone, well, I don't like to drink grom the same cup but I think I'll for now, since it's pretty sweet blood you have" Fuu said as she grin and show matt her fang.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:02 am

Matt shrugged aagain "go ahead, doesnt bother me"

Ray left kaisuto's house and Kaisuto went back up to the school to talk to the principle about the school event
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:08 am

Fuu grin and stuck her fangs to Matt troat and suck some blood. But then stop. "For now. . ., I know that you're not a human, and well, you taste good! Thanks for the food!" she said smiling.

(Use a seperation when you write something about your other character. I've editting your post above)
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:56 am

Sera growing tired of this scene turns to around to Matt, still with a bit of leftover blood trickling down his neck. "If you two are finished can you show me to the principle?" Sera asks impatiently
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:58 am

Fuu anoy with Sera expression. "I never drink someone blood more than the dangerous level, he won't even fainted!" Fuu said. "And yeah, have to see the principle too!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:09 am

Matt wiped the blood from his neck "yeah my dad should be around here somewhere, and look Kaisuto is back"
Kaisuto huffing in exaustment "yeah, hey where's your dad?"
Matt shruged "cmon this way"
they went to the principal's office, it was dark so u could not see his face
the principal says "how can i help you today"
kaisuto hands him the event report
"ah exellent, thank you kaisuto" the principal replies "now how can i help the rest of you?"
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:29 am

The principle examines the rest of the group then notices Sera to the side "oh Sera you were a little later than I expected, Professor Calintz has already arranged everything. The professor is really sticking his neck out for you so you better not let him down" the principal warns Sera

Sera sick of the same warning simply replies "I know"

(Calintz isn't an NPC, I will introduce him soon)
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:34 am

Kaisuto replies "if its ok with you prinipal, id like to add to tomorrows event a announcement of the feild trip"
The principal replies "Its fine with me, you are the head of the student council"
Kaisuto smiles "ok"
The principal looks at Matt "well hey there son" he looks at fuu 'did you finally get yourself a girlfriend!?"
matt sighed and shrugged his soulders "dad, dont just make assumptions"
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:07 pm

Mikan heard the doorbell and opened the door, she then saw wren standing outside. "come with me, i heard that there is a nearly dieing kid at the hospital. i need to eat to live." Mikan said to wren and pulled her.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Wren came inside the house "im sorry my father couldn't make it, he has to work late tonight so im sorry"

Kaisuto left and Transformed into his Twilight Knight form(this is itNew RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 Kaisuto1 and stopped at Ray's house to talk to him, Ray was waiting and said to him "You know you cant keep your identity a secret from everyone much longer, its about time for The Maiden to.." kaisuto interrupted what ray was saying "I know that, tomorrow my Fate will come into play and ill have the duty of protecting the Divine Maiden but.." Ray look puzzled "but what kai?"
Kaisuto looked down "I...I already love someone" Ray looked and put his hand on kai's shoulder "kai, i know you like Wren and all, but you cant just throw away your destiny, who knows she may even be her!" kaisuto looked up and smiled "i wish that were true" Ray went inside his house and kai went to the beach on a hill like rock and played his guitar
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:12 am

Fuu look at the principal with a stupid look. "He's just a nice meal. . " she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:15 am

the principal looked "ok then, ill take your word for it"
Matt sighed "what a drag"
Kaisuto slept on the beach
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:23 am

Fuu play her lolipop again. "So it's mean I can suck your son's blood whenever I want right? Sweet!" Fuu said as she smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:26 am

the principal responded "sure you can, im sure he wont have a problem with it"
Matt looked at his father and shrugged "I dont really care, its not like i wont get more blood"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:37 am

"It settled then! I'm actualy here to tell you that I have to drink some blood in shcool time, but it seems like I don't have any problem now! So I'll leave now! Thanks!" Fuu said as she walk away, continue her tour around the school, this school is much to learn afterall.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:40 am

the principal turned away looking out the window
Matt turned to him "what do you plan on accomplishing by doing this?"
He responded "Im hoping that someone will make you forget about that girl Wren, you know as well as i do she Is the Divine maiden and is destined to be with Kaisuto, if you interfere it could cost the lives of millions"
Matt walked out the door saying "I never intended on liking her, and i doubt anyone can change my mind"
Wren looked and saw kaisuto sleeping there, she shook him "kai are you awake'
he woke up "yeah, theres somthing i have to tell you"
Wren asked "what is it?"
kai replied "tommorow is an important day and well, i wanted to just do one thing before then"
Wren asked "whats that?"
Kai leaned closer to her and kisses her "i love you"
Wren turned red and blinked and kai was gone, she continued to mikans house red in her face

Last edited by Kaisuto on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 am

Fuu is wanderin in teh school when she found the school garden with a huge tree in the middle of it.
Fuu stare at it for some moment, but then she decide to take a nap there. And with the wind help, she fall to sleep in a short moment.
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:43 pm

Sera realizes it is almost time for Calintz to deliver his food. Having just sorta wandered around after leaving the principals office, he now quickly rushes home.

Last edited by Yuu on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Move the character sheet to Registered your RP character threads)
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:10 am

ok well ill put it before she goes to mikans house
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:24 pm

OOC:Very well then

The next day came and Ray and Kaisuto arrived at school early to set up the school event, matt came from his room to see what all the ruckus was and said
"what are you guys doing?" Kaisuto replied "we are setting up for the school event" Ray agreed "yeah did you forget its the day of the Cresent moon"
Matt sighed "no i didnt forget"

meanwhile wren goes to mikan's house to pick her up for school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP: School of The Gifted
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next