Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New RP: School of The Gifted

Go down 
+8
Darkness
Angelic
~Aya~
Anarch
seraphic22
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
Kaisuto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 am

((Sorry for the late post, bad connection and I had been busy). Not sure what defensive moves to make so here goes...))

As the razor like winds approach Arika, she crossed her hands above her head and tried to summon a shield, "Shield!" A transparent shield appeared in Arika but it was not quick enough to block off some of Ray's wind attack, Arika was pushed back several meters from where she was standing. Arika panted as her shield disappeared, her hair was a mess from the raging wind. She was a quite surprised she managed to get it right the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 am

Ray ran to arika "are you ok, maybe i overdid it alittle" he dusted off arika's clothes and straightened her hair "im sorry"
Wren put up a sheild by putting out her hand.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:55 pm

Ella nodded "sure" she replied back.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Marissa nodded and replied, "Ok then. Let's get started, shall we?"

She then walked a few steps backward and then began to chant a simple water-based spell to attack Ella with.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 am

Arika still looked a bit daze from what happened and did not immediately respond to Ray. "Oh!" exclaimed Arika when she snapped back into reality. "I'm so sorry if I made you worry...I'm fine, really...Just a bit dazed from what happened...That was the first time I managed to block an attack all by myself...It was always Akira who..." Arika's voice trailed off when she mentioned Akira, whom she missed terribly much since that incident...
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 am

Ray looked alittle confused "who's akira, is that you brother or something? if so id like to meet him sometime."
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:00 am

"No..." Arika shook her head sadly as she continued, "Akira is my elder twin sister...She fell off a cliff when she tried to save me and...and...she...died or at least that's what everyone believed had happened...We never did find her body after all this while..." Arika lowered her head as she tried to gain her composure by not breaking down. In her heart, Arika scolded herself, "Stop this right, Arika! It's already been 3 months since that day...What would Akira say if she saw you like this?"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Ray frowned abit "im sorry to hear that, i know how it feels to lose someone you care for so much" He gave arika a hug "it'll be ok, and you said it yourself that her body wasnt found. she may be still out there"
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:30 am

"prepare yourself..."
Fumika sent the fireball flying towards Wren....
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:52 am

Wren's sheild withstood fumika's fireball but the sheild cracked down the middle alittle "looks like i need to work on my defense spells"
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:15 am

"hmm..probably. Want to try again?"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:14 am

Wren replied "um i think its your turn to try to defend though"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:29 pm

"Thank you, Ray-san" Arika said after she calmed herself. "I think we should get back to our practice...This time it's your turn to defend but I don't really know any proper attack moves. I'm still new to this..."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:50 pm

"here let me show you" Ray got behind arika and grabbed her arms showing her the proper stance putting his head on her shoulder "now i want you to focus your energy and let your energy flow out your hands"
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:15 am

"Ok then, Ill go." She closed her eyes for a second to concentrate, and an almost invisible barrier began to shimmer in front of her...
"Ready"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:35 am

Wren took a stance and chanted something in her head, then all of a sudden a ball of water appeared and shot at fumika
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:21 am

The ball of water hit Fumika's shield at full force, spraying water droplet everywhere on impact
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Wren started to breathe heavily
Kaisuto raised his hand "miss marissa is it possibl e for me to just work with someone but just attack because of the fact that i cant use magic"
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:24 am

Fumika let down her shiled and looked at Wren in concern. "Are you ok there?"
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:21 am

Wren looked up "ya im fine, i just get tired easily"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Marissa paused during her practice session with Ella and faced Kaisuto.

She replied, "Yup, that's fine."

She smiled at him and then went back to her training with Ella.
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:10 am

"You sure?" She said to Wren, still looking concerned.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 am

Kaisuto headed towards Ray and arika "hey, you guys mind if i join?"

Ray looked back "well its ok with me, how bout you arika?"
Wren nodded "yeah"
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 am

Arika turned her head as she heard Kaisuto called out to them. "You're welcome to join us, Kaisuto-san. If you don't mind, I would like to observe how you two in action so I could learn a thing or two."
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:46 am

Kaisuto replied "ok, but i cant use magic, i can only counter" ray agreed "ok then lets get started" ray charged up a eletric ball and shot it at kaisuto, kaisuto used his cursed hand to grab it and it suddenly dissapeared "its my turn now" kaisuto said as he charged at ray and ray put up a sheild, but kaisuto punched it and it shattered. ray replied "so i see you have gotten even better" kaisuto replied "no, its just that you have gotten weaker, but anyway have you learned anything arika?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP: School of The Gifted   New RP: School of The Gifted - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RP: School of The Gifted
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next