Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:39 am

After Lisianthus told Ryan about how her meeting with Lycoris had gone, he gently wrapped his arms around Lisianthus and hugging her, he quietly said,

"I'm sorry, Sia.  I'm sorry."

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I do appreciate it very much, my lady.  Seeing how happy you are is the best gift I could receive.  Your daughter will make a good recovery and I'll check up on her tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:42 am

Although Lisianthus would have broken away from such a hug before, she didn't. Instead, she ended up wrapping her arms around Ryan's waist, hugging him back and letting his warmth engulf her as she truly needed his presence that moment. She replied quietly,

"I-I don't know what to do, Ryan. She wants me to let her go but I-I can't do that. I don't want her to die."

Lady Penelope smiled gratefully and replied, 

"Thank you, darling. My daughter and I are forever grateful to you. Like I said, you are like an angel sent from heaven to us."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:51 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  She is your cousin, after all.  Truthfully, I don't want her to die, either."

He continued to hold Lisianthus in his arms, doing his best to comfort her.

Matthew blushed deeply and replied, "Awww thank you, my lady.  It is quite fortunate that I was able to diagnose and help your daughter.  If Dad had come, he'd probably have recommended that I come so it's good that I came in his stead."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:59 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus looked up at Ryan and sadly asked, 

"So I am not doing anything wrong by hiding her away from the shapeshifter, right? I am just trying to protect her. I know she is feeling all alone and desperate at the moment but it will all pass once the shapeshifter is taken care of."

Lady Penelope looked a little surprised and curiously asked, 

"Oh so I guess that you're even more skilled than your dad, darling? Wow, that's quite impressive. To be able to surpass him at such a young age; he must be quite proud of you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Ryan replied, "I know and I understand.  You want to protect her, even if she doesn't understand that.  I think she misses being around us and I understand that.  You're doing the best that you can."

Matthew blushed and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  Yes, Dad is very proud of my accomplishments.  I had to study longer in order to master my current skill set but I'd say that it was all worth it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:16 pm

(I have a pretty long day at college today but I'll make this post before I am gone for the day and all. XD)

Lisianthus nodded eagerly at Ryan's words, agreeing wholeheartedly with them. She replied,

"That's right so even if she's upset now, she'll understand later when all of this is over and she's all safe again. I'll make it up for her."

She nodded again, as though she were convincing herself that this was the right thing and that Lycoris had to hold on just for a bit longer.

Lady Penelope nodded happily and the chancellor smiled softly as he commented,

"I can see that it definitely was. Your abilities are outstanding, sir. How you diagnosed the shapeshifter yesterday and how you were able to cure her today. Only quite a gifted person would be able to do things so smoothly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:25 pm

(Ahh I see.  I'll be going out for work in a bit so I totally understand.  XD)

Ryan continued to hold Lisianthus in his arms, hugging her and doing his best comfort and soothe her.  He understand why Lisianthus chose to hide Lycoris although at the same time, he felt that Lycoris had the right to make her own decisions.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Aww thank you, sir.  I think others will be able to do what I did although the number of people might not be so many, at least at first.  I've written all of my knowledge in a book I have at home but it would be nice to eventually pass down my skills to others, too."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:34 pm

(Thanks. XD I'll make this one more post before I am gone for real. XD)

Lisianthus continued to hold on to Ryan, comforted by his embrace and feeling slightly better as she convinced herself that she was acting in Lycoris' best interest. She sighed and quietly said,

"I talked to the head healer too. He says her health isn't getting much better. Despite all his efforts and that she's been getting a lot of rest, it isn't improving much."

Lady Penelope happily replied,

"That's quite noble of you, darling. I know many talented sorcerers would want to keep their skills and knowledge to themselves but you are acting for others' own good. You know, I think this is what makes truly a wonderful person."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:05 pm

(Ok.  XD)

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows in worry and replied, "I see.  Maybe Lycoris is stressed?  Or has there been anyone else around her besides the head healer?"

Matthew blushed and replied, "Awww thank you, my lady.  I believe that knowledge should always be passed down, especially if it helps others."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Lisianthus shook her head and replied,

"Well, no, but what do I do? I-I don't trust anyone else enough to let them stay with her. Only the head healer so that he can take care of her and I think Duke Collins visits her from time to time. But I don't have a choice. I would bring her here if I could but that would be just endangering her."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "That's the right thing to do. If only more people like you exist, darling. The world would be a better place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  I guess the situation will have to stay the way it is unless a better option comes up."

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Aww you're flattering me, my lady.  I only did what anyone would do, if they could.  I believe the world should be where we help others, no matter the circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:24 am

Lisianthus nodded slowly and replied, "That's right. There's nothing else I can do. I know she's hurting but it's only temporary and it's for her own good."

She took a breath and gently broke away from Ryan's hold, blushing as she realized that she had been in Ryan's embrace all this time. A little shy, she quietly said,

"Umm thanks for comforting me. It-it helped to talk to you about it."

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied,

"Aww but not everyone is like that, darling. A lot of people don't like sharing their knowledge with anyone and sorcerers are no exception. A lot of them like to hide their abilities just so that no one else would be better than they are but I am glad you are not like that. You seek to help everyone else no matter what and that's a very admirable trait."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:00 am

(Back and finally free from work now.  I'll be gaming after I post but I'll be playing a VN so my postings should be quicker.  XD)

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I'm glad you came to me, Sia, and I'm happy I could help you.  Everything will be all right and I hope you know that you can come to me whenever you want, even if it's just a hug."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I suppose you're right about sorcerers.  I think it's selfish to keep such knowledge hidden, especially if it can help others.  I hope to personally be able to pass my knowledge on but if I can't, then at least I have it all written down so perhaps someone some years from now can learn and use it as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:06 am

(Welcome back and take your time. XD I should let you about beforehand as well but I might get off a little earlier than usual today since we'll be going out later and all. I am not sure when exactly but I should let you know just in case and all. XD)

Lisianthus still had the blush over her face but nodding shyly, she replied,

"Yeah, I-I know...Thanks, Ryan. I-I appreciate it."

She didn't know what else to say but wanting to change the subject, she said,

"Umm, it's close to dinnertime so how about we get something to eat? I-I mean, if you want to eat with me and all."

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and replied, "That would be the right thing to do, darling. Sharing knowledge is one of the most wonderful things to do. I was a teacher of light magic back in my world and I know how it feels."

Smiling cheerfully, she happily said, "And who knows? If you get married one day, darling, you can have a lot of kids and teach them all how to become powerful healers as well. Now that would be something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:16 am

(Ahh ok, no worries.  XD)

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Of course I want to eat with you.  Should we eat here?  Maybe we can ask one of the maids to bring dinner up here for us?"

Matthew blushed deeply and replied, "Aww I don't know about that but I do love the idea of having a family someday.  Also, Dad would like to be a grandpa at some point."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:21 am

(Thanks. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Sure, I'm fine with that. I'll ring the bell for a maid and you can tell her to bring dinner up here for us."

She rang the bell for a maid and a little later, a maid came up to answer the couple's call. Once she received the order for dinner, she left right away to do as told.

The chancellor couldn't help but smile at that and replied, 

"Surely, I can understand how your dad feels. He must be quite proud of your accomplishments but he would like to see his son get settled and build a family of his own as well."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's absolutely right. What's better than having little grandchildren run around you after all?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:27 am

After the maid left to get dinner for them, Ryan looked to Lisianthus and asked,

"So, Sia, what would you like to do after dinner?"

He thought that Lisianthus could use something to distract her from what happened with Lycoris earlier.

Matthew blushed even deeper and replied, "Yes, I suppose that's true.  I just need to find the most wonderful woman ever and be lucky enough that she would take me for her husband."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:30 am

Lisianthus looked thoughtful but as she had nothing in mind, she replied, 

"Well, I can't think of anything at the moment but umm, maybe we can just spend some time in the garden? The weather isn't great outside but we can always head back inside if it rains."

Lady Penelope looked curiously at Matthew and replied,

"Aww but why do you put it like that, darling? Any lady would love to be with you, I believe. You're a talented young man with a big, kind heart and quite good-looking. I think any woman would be lucky to have you, am I not right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:37 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd like that."

He almost added that it would be a very romantic way to spend the evening but refrained from saying so.

Matthew blushed even more, if that was possible, and replied,

"Maybe you're right if I wanted just any woman.  But I want a very special woman and it isn't easy finding her.  But I won't give up.  I know she has to exist."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:41 am

Lisianthus smiled a bit but didn't say anything, feeling shy and a little nervous for some reason. A little later, there was a knock on the door and a maid came in with the tray of dinner. She put it down on the table before the couple before taking her leave.

Lady Penelope continued to look curiously at Matthew and replied,

"Aww now you seem to have pretty high criteria of the woman of your dreams. So she has to be quite wonderful and special? As in how special, if I may ask, darling?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:47 am

After the maid laid out dinner and left, Ryan helped Lisianthus into her set and then he took a seat across from her.  Looking at the food laid out before them, he said,

"This looks delicious and it's all for us."

Matthew turned to Lady Penelope and said, "I think I described what I'd like in her, my lady, but let's see."

He looked thoughtful, describing all of the qualities he wished for, a woman who was kind and sweet, innocent, and was curious about the world.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 6:07 am

(Sorry for the delay. We had lunch and all and my mum wouldn't let me make a post. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and smiling, she said, "Yup and it looks quite tasty. Let's enjoy it."

She started eating as did Ryan as they enjoyed their meal by themselves.

Lady Penelope giggled a bit in embarrassment and replied, "Oh yes, you told me this before."

She looked curious as she replied, "But are you sure you haven't met such a woman, darling? I mean, you're a noble so you must have met a lot of beautiful noblewomen. Haven't you found one who had such qualities?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 6:14 am

(Ahh no worries.  Welcome back.  XD)

Ryan took his fork and began to eat his meal, too.  He commented, "This is good although I have to admit that I liked the dinner that we cooked last night more."

Matthew shook his head sadly and replied, "I'm afraid not, my lady.  And the lady doesn't need to be a noblewoman.  As long as she has all of the qualities I've described and a very good heart, I'd be more than happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 6:18 am

(Thanks. XD)

Lisianthus smiled a bit and replied, "Well, maybe we can go to the tree house again sometime and cook for ourselves. I admit I liked it more too. And umm, I enjoyed cooking with you. Your food tastes pretty delicious."

Lady Penelope smiled sadly and replied, "Aww I see. But I am sure you'll find her one day. You deserve a very special lady, darling, as you're quite the special man."

The chancellor was listening on to the conversation and although he didn't comment, a certain lady had crossed his mind when he listened to what Matthew wanted in a woman.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 6:22 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Thanks and me, too.  I enjoyed cooking with you and I'd be more than happy to do so again."

He continued to eat his food, casting happy glances at Lisianthus.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I hope so, too."

He paused and then said, "What about your daughter?  Is she married?  I thought she would have been."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: