Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:56 am

Lisianthus observed Ryan quietly for a moment, wondering if that was what he truly felt. She averted her gaze again and quietly, with sadness in her voice this time, she replied,

"But I would have been ok...if it were Lycoris, I would have been ok. And after what you did, I was ready to give you up completely for her. But now, what do I do? I can't let her sacrifice herself. I wanted her to have a happy life of her own and if it meant being with you, I would have given her that. Now you tell me you don't love her anymore."

She looked deeply troubled, not knowing whether to feel happy that Ryan's heart belonged completely to her or sad and disheartened for Lycoris' sake.

The chancellor smiled softly to Matthew and replied, "Oh don't mind it, sir. I am the one who brought it up in a way."

He paused then wanting to use that Lady Penelope wasn't present, he looked at Matthew and quietly said, 

"There was a reason I asked you about your ability to cure blindness, actually. It's a lady that I know; a sweet girl who was unfortunate to lose her eyesight and despite all our tries at the gods' world, we weren't able to find her a cure."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:08 am

Ryan looked troubled and replied, "I see.  I do love you, Sia, and I'll do anything it takes for us to get back together.  I-I only hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  If I may ask, how did this lady lose her eyesight?  It would help to have as much information as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:12 am

Lisianthus turned to look again at Ryan and with a sad look, she quietly replied,

"And what if I forgive you? I could take you back and pretend that nothing ever happened but what would we do about everything else? We're obviously at odds at almost all the other matters. And Lycoris-would you still insist to give her up? To help her sacrifice and kill herself, knowing that the miracle you might have placed your hopes on wouldn't work anymore?"

The chancellor nodded and replied, 

"It was a fight with her sister and her sister ended up using a knife to slash her eyes with. The matter was only complicated further when it was left untended to for a very long time. Our healers back at the gods' world did everything they could but they were able to do nothing more than healing her eyes' appearance."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:20 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "I don't know but I do know that I would support you, my Sia.  That's how I should have been.  And no, you don't have to forget what happened.  I'll always remember.  It'll serve to remind me of how precious you are and how I should never take you for granted."

Matthew nodded and looking thoughtful, he replied, "I see.  Of course, I would need to examine the lady to be sure but my preliminary guess is that certain optical nerves got damaged when her sister attacked her.  I can surely heal them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:26 am

Lisianthus sighed sadly, as she still didn't know what to do especially that Ryan didn't seem to understand her. He seemed keen on fixing things between them alone but even if she decided to forgive him, there remained other problems that needed to be taken care of and he didn't seem to think about that.

Shaking her head, she decided to put away the subject and said, "Do you want to have lunch? And we should let Melody eat as well."

The chancellor nodded in understanding but sighing sadly, he replied,

"I wish I knew where she was so I would let you see her, sir. But the girl's matter is a very complicated one. I truly wish you had shown up earlier, sir. I am not sure that even if you see her now, she would let you help her. She seems keen on giving up everything for good."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:37 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'm getting a little hungry so some lucnh would be good."

He turned to Melody and added, "And you have a good lunch as well, girl, ok?"

Matthew looked concerned and replied, "What do you mean, sir?  Does the lady not want to live?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:40 am

Melody whinnied happily to Ryan, assuring him that she would. Lisianthus then led the way out of the stables and back to the gardens where they sat at the table and she called for the nearest maid to fetch them lunch.

The chancellor sighed sadly and replied, "In a way, yes, that's what I mean. She's given up all hopes on life and happiness. But it's more complicated than that."

He gave Matthew an apologetic look and continued, "I am sorry to have troubled you with this, sir, but part of me was curious to know if there were a cure for her case, even if she wouldn't live to have it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:48 am

Ryan followed Lisianthus to the gardens and there, they took their usual seats while the maids went to get lunch for them.  Despite the serious conversation they had earlier, he was enjoying being with Lisianthus, as she no longer avoided him or pushed him away.

Matthew replied, "It's no trouble at all, sir.  I do wish I could meet this lady.  She shouldn't give up hope, no matter if the chances are small."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:51 am

As they waited for lunch, Lisianthus couldn't help but observe the weather and it seemed dark and gloomy, as the sky remained cloudy. Sighing, she commented,

"I hate it when the weather is like this. I miss the sun. This weather is just depressing."

The chancellor smiled sadly and nodding, he replied, 

"I totally agree with you there but I am afraid nothing is to be done."

Soon after, Lady Penelope returned and happily said, "Lunch is all ready and laid out. Please follow me to the dining room for the most delicious lunch yet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 6:57 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, me, too.  I've been so used to the beautiful sunny days that it's unusual to see a day like this.  Well, I suppose we'll have to make the best of things, right?"

Matthew smiled softly and getting up, he said, "I can't wait."

He followed Lady Penelope to the dining room where lunch was laid out for the party.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check again tomorrow and post then.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:07 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, I guess."

The maids soon returned with trays of lunch and laid it out in front of the couple before taking their leave.

Lady Penelope led the way to the dining room where lunch was spread out on the table. There was plenty of food and it all looked quite delicious. Lady Penelope gestured for them to get seated and after they all were, she happily said,

"Please help yourself, darling. I hope the food is to your liking."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:51 pm

After the maids left, Ryan commented, "Lunch looks great.  Let's eat."

As he began to eat, he asked, "So what are your plans for this afternoon?"

Matthew took a seat and after taking a bite of his food, he nodded happily and replied, "Yum, this is delicious.  You really are an excellent at cooking, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 11:58 pm

Lisianthus shrugged and replied,

"Nothing really. I don't have anything specific in mind."

She paused and thinking about what they could do for the afternoon, she said, "Well, the weather isn't very encouraging to do anything outside so I guess we have to think of an indoors activity. I don't know what though. I'd usually stay in my room when it's like this."

Lady Penelope grinned happily and replied,

"I am so happy you like it, dear. I took extra care to make it very delicious today. It's the least I can do to show my gratitude."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:05 am

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll post before doing so.  XD)

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "How about I sing for you?  Would you like that?"

He wanted to perform a special song just for Lisianthus.

Matthew replied, "You're welcome, my lady.  I'm happy I did what I could for your daughter.  She'll be stronger now and I'll check up on her tomorrow morning for a follow up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:57 am

(Coolies. XD)

Lisianthus blushed at Ryan's suggestion and although she could guess what kind of song it would be, she didn't mind so much. So nodding, she replied,

"Umm sure, if you want. I don't mind."

She turned her attention back to the food, wanting to hide her blush.

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she replied, "That would be great and we would make sure that she's all recovered and all. Gosh, I never thought I'd see this day."

She continued eating her lunch, feelings of happiness all over her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 4:53 am

(Back from work so I'll post as much as possible until I go to sleep.  Also, I'll be gaming again but the good news is that I'm almost done with that Incredible Dracula game so I'll be moving on to a slower paced game soon.  XD)

Ryan smiled and not saying anything more, he continued to eat his food, looking forward to spending a nice, romantic afternoon with Lisianthus.

Matthew smiled softly and said, "If you don't mind me asking, is your daughter your only child?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 4:56 am

(Welcome back and coolies. Congrats on almost finishing. XD)

Lisianthus continued eating her lunch until she was eventually done. Although she wanted to deny it, she couldn't help but admit to herself that she looked forward to spending the afternoon with Ryan as well and to listening to his song.

Lady Penelope smiled softly and nodding, she replied,

"She is. Her father passed away a few years ago as well so you can imagine how she is everything to me. When I knew about her condition, I was quite fearful that I would end up losing her as well but now, I am overjoyed that I don't have to worry about that anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:10 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan soon finished his lunch as well and seeing that Lisianthus was done, too, he said,

"So where should I sing for you?  Would the music room be ok?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I certainly understand.  Your daughter is very lucky to have you as her mother.  I hope she knows that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:14 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, that would be fine. Hopefully, no one is there."

She got up and followed Ryan back inside the castle and to the music room, which was fortunately free indeed for them to use.

Lady Penelope blushed a little and smiling happily, she replied, "Aww thanks, darling. I hope so too."

She paused then curiously asked, "What about your family, darling? Parents, siblings? Do you have any brothers or sisters?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:26 am

After Ryan and Lisianthus entered the music room and sat down comfortably, he looked fondly at her and taking a deep breath, he began to sing a very romantic, loving song to Lisianthus, one full of hope, happiness, and the renewal of a promise.

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I'm afraid not.  I'm an only child and my mom passed away a couple of years ago so it's just my dad and me now.  We do have a couple of aunts and uncles and cousins, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:31 am

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush deeply as she heard the words of the song coming from Ryan's lips, and how romantic and loving they were. She could feel how every single word was meant for her, and she couldn't help averting her gaze as she felt overwhelmed by emotions although she would glance at Ryan every once in a while.

Lady Penelope nodded in understanding and replied, "Aww I see. Most of the family members are doctors, right, darling? Although you're the only one who can use healing magic, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:41 am

Ryan continued to sing for Lisianthus, every heartfelt emotion emanating from each word.  The song conveyed that he was sorry for hurting her and that he would promise to be completely devoted to her from now on.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I suppose we've always had some affinity to magic although I'm the first one to be identified with the gift."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 am

Lisianthus was blushing deeply as she listened to the song and every fibre of her heart was telling her to forgive him now and then, to throw herself back in his arms and restore their relationship to what it once was. It took a lot of willpower to do and say nothing, although a huge part of her was definitely moved by the song.

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she said, 

"And you're quite gifted indeed. As I told you, darling, Devenshire is quite lucky to have such a talented healer in it. You can help a lot of people with your skills."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:55 am

Ryan continued to sing the rest of his song for a few more minutes and once he was done, he looked deeply, lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes, wondering what she thought about it.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I hope to be able to help a lot of people with my knowledge and skills.  I can give hope to many people who thought that there wouldn't be a cure for their diseases or injuries."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:58 am

Lisianthus saw that Ryan finished his song and the blush hadn't left her face as she looked back at him shyly. Taking a deep breath to calm her racing heart, she quietly asked,

"Did-did you really mean every word of that song? I mean...do you truly mean them?"

Lady Penelope smiled fondly at Matthew and replied, "I can imagine. It's such a wonderful gift, darling."

The chancellor listened on to the conversation and sighed inwardly, as he couldn't help but remember Lycoris' condition whenever Matthew spoke about his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: