Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:31 am

Nerine looked a bit surprised and replied, "She did?"

Lycoris smiled happily and extending her hands to the couple as though she wanted to just get a feeling of their presence, she said,

"Of course, Nerine. I-I thought I'd never see you again. How are you doing? I missed you a lot. You-you missed me too?"

Nerine felt a bit uncomfortable with this show of sentiments but she couldn't exactly return Lycoris' feelings. Not when they were in this trouble because of her, no. She replied under her breath, "No, not really."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:37 am

Matthew and Alex both heard Nerine's reply although they hoped that Lycoris didn't.  Alex extended his hand to touch Lycoris' right hand and said,

"Yup, we missed you.  How are you, Lycoris?  Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:39 am

Lycoris had heard Nerine's reply and although she didn't reply, there was sadness reflected in her eyes. But quickly doing her best to smile, she nodded and said,

"I am alright, Alex. Matt does everything he can to take care of me and I am so very grateful to him."

She paused then hanging her head down, she continued sadly, "I am sorry I pulled you and Nerine into this. I-I didn't mean to. I just wanted to put an end to everything yet somehow, I ended up causing more trouble. Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:42 am

Alex squeezed Lycoris' hand and replied, "Hey, it's all right.  I mean, what happened does complicate things but we'll do the best that we can."

Matthew added, "I'm sure the situation must be stressful on everyone, and I bet Alex and Nerine must be feeling pretty tired."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:44 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and nodding, she patted Alex's hand and said,

"Yes, I won't keep you. I-I know you must want to rest and all. Umm thank you for coming to check on me. I-I am really happy to see you again."

Nerine remained silent the whole time, deciding to keep her distance instead of ending up saying something hurtful.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:48 am

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Well, we did want to check up on you before we turn in.  My darling and I should go to sleep early but we'll check on you tomorrow, if it isn't too intrusive."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:50 am

Lycoris smiled and nodding quickly, she replied,

"Of course not. I'd love to see you as much as possible. You-you two know how dear you are to my heart, right? The closest people to me."

Nerine rolled her eyes on the comment although she didn't say anything, or at least tried not to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:17 am

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Of course we do.  I'm glad that you're well and you're quite fortunate that Matthew found you."

Matthew said, "Well, I just did what anyone would have done."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:18 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"Yes, I am indeed. Matthew is a very wonderful man and he does everything in his power to keep me happy and safe. I am very grateful to him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "And I'm happy and grateful to have found you, Lycoris."

Alex observed the interaction between Matthew and Lycoris, guessing at what might be going on.  He then said,

"Well, we should get our rest but we'll see you tomorrow, ok, Lycoris?  And you, too, Matthew?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "Of course.  Please rest well and I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:33 am

Lycoris softly said, "Good night, you two. Please have a pleasant night."

She wished to hear a word from Nerine towards her but Nerine only addressed Matthew as she said,

"Thank you for everything, Sir Matthew. Good night."

She curtseyed politely to him and then followed Alex as they left the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:31 am

After Alex and Nerine left, Matthew closed the door and returned to Lycoris' side.  Patting her hands, he gently said,

"Hey, I'm sure she was just tired.  They've had quite an eventful day, to say the least."

Meanwhile, Alex and Nerine had returned to their room and once they were inside, Alex turned to her and said,

"Do you want to see Lady Penelope and the others or wait until the morning?  I'm sure her daughter has told them of our arrival so we can stay here."

(Random but how old is your comp that you used to play Enigma?  My comp is kind of old so I'm not sure if it would meet the specs to play it so that's why I'm asking.  XD  Oh and I also liked your review.  I thought it was well written, unlike some reviews which have just one sentence.  lol  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:38 am

(Ahh my comp is pretty old as well so no worries. XD We bought it back in 2009, I think so yup. I think you just need to check the core and RAM-if these two fit, most likely, the comp is good enough to play the game. XD And thanks about the review. ^^ I try to be as helpful as possible to anyone who is considering to buy the game and all. XD)

Lycoris sighed sadly although she did her best to hold back her tears. Smiling sadly, she replied,

"It's ok. I-I guess I wished that time and distance would soften her heart towards me but I was hoping for too much."

Nerine shook her head and replied,

"It can wait, right? I am really tired at the moment. We can say hi to them tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:43 am

(Ahh ok.  My comp is about as old as yours so it should be fine.  Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew gave Lycoris a gentle smile and replied, "I'm sure she didn't mean to be so hard.  I'm guessing that your sister must have been tired and that's understandable.  Also, if I remember correctly, the gods' queen is your cousin?"

Alex smiled gently and replied, "Of course, darling.  They'll understand and we can see them when we have breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:46 am

(No problem. ^^ If you get the game and manage to play it sometime, let me know what you think of it and all. ^^)

Lycoris smiled a bit and nodding, she said,

"Yeah, she is. She, Nerine and Alex are my only family so I treasure them quite dearly to my heart. I-I just wish things between us weren't so complicated."

Nerine smiled softly, appreciating Alex's understanding and replied, "Thanks, my Alex. How about we get ready for bed then? I can't wait to cuddle close to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 am

(Ok.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  I'm guessing that Nerine didn't want to have to leave your cousin and the situation is complicated.  I'm hoping that everything will work out and I'll remain by your side always, Lycoris."

He gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great.  Would you like to use the bathroom first, darling?"

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=853
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: