Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:19 am

(I see. Well, I hope that fixes it. ^^ I know how annoying it is when the internet is acting up. It's been a bit like that here too recently although I know it's probably the ISP's problem since the connection around here isn't that great anyways. XD)

Lycoris replied,

I-I see. I just hope that no one is too worried about me. 

She paused then after taking a breath, she continued,

Umm in case you're wondering why I wanted to talk to Sia...I-I am going to ask her to let me go. I-I mean, to let me hand myself over to the shapeshifter. This will be for the best and it will put an end to all of this.

The chancellor nodded and replied,

"There are a few although most moved to the gods' world or the humans' world. It's become very difficult to live there. The natural resources all died down as the world was deprived of its powers so you can only imagine what life there would be like."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:23 am

(Ahh I see.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Oh I see.  But what are you going to do if Sia refuses?  Despite that things are getting better between us, she's most likely going to refuse your request.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I see.  Every world needs its natural resources to survive.  It's too bad I have no knowledge on restoring them.  Otherwise, I'd help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:28 am

Lycoris sounded a little upset as she replied,

I-I know that she'll most likely refuse in the beginning but I-I'll do my best to convince her. It's my choice. And I am tired of hiding here and causing everyone else trouble. She has to understand that.

She had been a little afraid to reveal what she wanted to say to Lisianthus to Ryan as she worried about his reaction, but he seemed calm about it and it relieved her in a way.

The chancellor smiled a bit and replied, 

"That's quite noble of you, young man, but it would be quite difficult to do that. No one is strong enough to restore an entire world. Well, only one person can do that."

He thought of Lycoris but then he regretted the last line, as perhaps he was revealing too much about the matter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:31 am

Ryan replied,

Hey, I understand.  I'm not going to stop you but I did want to give you a heads up that Sia won't be so easily convinced.  She might say that there could be another way.

Matthew's eyes perked up with interest and he asked,

"Oh is this person very gifted in magic, sir?"

(Random but I noticed that you wishlisted eden on Steam.  My bf bought me that game during a sale and it's really good.  It made me cry.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:42 am

(Aww I see. ^^ It showed up on my queue and I liked the art a lot so I wishlisted it and all. XD I tend to have my first impression of any VN by judging its art then the story and all and it was interesting on both sides. XD)

Lycoris was relieved by how understanding Ryan seemed about the matter and replied,

I-I know. I am sorry if I sounded frustrated at you just now. It's just that...it isn't very fun being locked up here. I mean, the head healer is with me and all but...yeah, it is still awfully lonely.

The chancellor was a little hesitant whether to reveal more about the matter or not but thinking that it wouldn't hurt, as Matthew seemed to be a trustworthy person, he replied,

"Yes, you can put it like that. It's actually the princess of the devils' world, you see, the cause of the war in the first place. Her powers are so great that they can restore her world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:51 am

(Ahh I see.  It is very good but pricey at the usual price.  But when there's a sale, it's very good so yeah, you should pick it up then.  Also, you might want to check out planetarian.  It's very good, too.  ^^)

Ryan replied,

Yes, I understand.  I wish I could do more to persuade Sia to let you go but we aren't quite there to the point where she'd be willing to listen to me on the matter.

Matthew replied, "Oh I see.  Can she use magic?  Can her powers restore the devils' world?"

He looked impressed that such a person would have such powers.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:58 am

(Ahh yup, I'll try to catch the games I want when there's a good sale. The upcoming holiday sales may be a good chance and all. XD And ahh, I think I heard of this game before but yup, I'll check it out sometime. ^^)

Lycoris replied,

I understand. I am glad to know that you two are making progress. You two deserve each other.

Just then, it seemed like Lisianthus had arrived so Lycoris continued,

Umm Sia is here. I'll go now. Thank you for keeping me company, Ryan.

The chancellor couldn't help but smile at Matthew's interest but nodding, he said,

"Yes, that's true. She's quite powerful although I think she only learned how to make use of her magic recently but yes, her powers are powerful to the point of restoring the devils' world. Unfortunately, it isn't as perfect as it sounds. If she wished to do that, she would have to sacrifice her life along."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:03 am

(Yup, definitely.  The next sale should be in a little over 2 weeks so hopefully, there will be good sales then.  ^^)

Ryan replied,

No problem.  Good luck with Sia and I'll talk with you later.

He then shut off the telepathy and rested on the bed, deciding that a quick nap wouldn't hurt.

Matthew looked shocked and replied, "What?!  But why?  Surely, if she can fully master her powers, she wouldn't need to sacrifice herself.  No one should have to do such a thing."

He looked saddened at the thought of someone sacrificing themselves, even if it was to save an entire world.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:09 am

(Yup, yup. I am looking forward to it as well. XD Random but I like Steam more now that I can make purchases on it and all. It made me wonder whether I didn't like it before because I couldn't use it. XD)

Lisianthus had arrived at Lycoris' place and worried, she went to see her right away. Lycoris assured her that everything was fine and that she only wanted to talk to her, but begged her to keep an open mind and to try to understand her request.

The chancellor nodded sadly and replied, 

"Well, it isn't about mastering her powers. Even if she has full control of them, it's inevitable. Her soul and powers are one, so sacrificing the latter means giving away her life for sure."

He sighed then with a little of a sad smile, he continued, "It sounds sad but even she doesn't mind it. She is willing to give up her powers all the same even if it meant losing her life in the process just to resurrect her world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:12 am

(Ahh I see.  It is very convenient to buy and play games on Steam.  XD  And I'll skip Ryan's part until Lisianthus returns to the castle, if that's ok.  ^^)

Matthew continued to look sad and replied, "But she shouldn't have to do that.  Doesn't she have anyone who loves and cares about her?  Family?  Friends?  I wish I could meet her, tell her that her life isn't worth sacrificing even for a worthy cause."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:18 am

(Yup. XD And no problem. XD)

Lisianthus promised Lycoris to be as open minded as possible so taking a deep breath, Lycoris asked her to let her go, to tell the shapeshifter where she was so she could give up her powers as this was what she wanted.

As expected, Lisianthus refused outright, as despite everything, she couldn't let Lycoris give away her life like that. However, Lycoris continued to ask her to agree even to the point of begging her to let her go, as she truly couldn't take it anymore.

The chancellor sighed sadly and sadness reflecting in his own eyes, he replied, 

"Her situation is a very complicated one. She has a sister but she doesn't accept her and although she has plenty of friends who care about her, it's still a complicated issue."

He paused then he sadly continued, "She's the blind lady I talked to you about, sir."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:22 am

Matthew replied, "Oh I see and it was her sister who blinded her.  That's just horrible.  I've never met her but from how you've talked about her, she must be a kind, beautiful, wonderful lady.  I really wish I could meet her, even if it was just one time."

(I want to find a way for Matthew and Lycoris to meet, too.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:28 am

Although Lycoris' words broke Lisianthus' heart, as she seemed quite desperate and lonely, she just couldn't let go through that. She tried to reach out to her, to tell her that the current situation was only temporary and that eventually, she would be free to be with everyone else and seek the happiness she deserved and she would help her do so.

However, Lycoris didn't seem to listen to all of that and over and over, she begged Lisianthus to let her go, to the point of getting at her knees as she asked her, as she was truly at her end with things and wished to find peace at last, even if it were in death.

(Yup, same here. XD I think I might have an idea to help them meet but it might take some time and all. XD)

The chancellor couldn't help but smile at Matthew's words but he replied sadly,

"I wish I could help you meet her, sir, but even I don't know where she is at the moment. It's complicated but it seems like the queen of the gods' world hid her somewhere to prevent her from giving up her powers and we don't know anything about her location at the moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:38 am

(Ahh I see.  I can't wait to find out what it is.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see and from what you told me about that queen, she would most likely not agree to meet with me to ask to see her.  Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:42 am

Lisianthus didn't know what to do or say, as Lycoris' attempts to convince her were heart-breaking, but she just couldn't agree to her request. She asked Lycoris to give her a chance to think and knowing that this was the best reply she could have, Lycoris didn't say anything anymore.

After Lisianthus had went out of her room, she asked to see the head healer, as she wanted to inquire about Lycoris' state of health.

The chancellor looked a bit surprised by the suggestion but he replied,

"Hmm I don't know. The queen doesn't know you, young man, and she is a bit paranoid. She'd be surprised you know about her in the least. But yes, I wouldn't recommend it."

He smiled apologetically and said, "It seemed like I troubled you with this, didn't I? I apologize."

(Ahh I'll go have lunch now so if I am late on my next post, that's why and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:47 am

(Ahh ok.  Have a good lunch.  ^^)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Not at all, sir.  I'm glad you told me.  It just breaks my heart to learn about this but at the same time, that young lady must be very remarkable.  I'd like to meet her for that reason, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:01 am

(Thanks. ^^ I am back now. XD)

The chancellor couldn't help but smile at Matthew's words and replied,

"She is a very remarkable one indeed. I've never felt this close to a young lady but I consider her a daughter of my own. Perhaps you could meet her one day if we are able to find her. I know the shapeshifter won't stand at anything in order to do so maybe you have a chance of getting to meet her at one point."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:04 am

(Welcome back.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I would like that very much.  I can already feel that she must be so very special.  Well, she definitely is in so many ways.  No other woman even comes close."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:13 am

(Thanks. XD)

A while later, Lisianthus had finished talking to the head healer and was on Melody, heading back to the castle. However, she was returning with a heavy heart and a heavy mind, troubled by everything she heard and by Lycoris' plea to 'free' her, begging her to leave her be.

She soon arrived at the castle and took Melody back to her stall although she didn't know whether she could go see Ryan right away.

The chancellor smiled at that and replied, 

"Well, I can see that you're already quite interested by what you only knew about her. I am sure you would be a lot more interested if you got the chance to meet her. She leaves a good memory in the mind of anyone who gets to know her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:16 am

(I'll bring Ryan back now.  XD)

Ryan woke up from his nap, feeling refreshed.  He got up, stretched out his arms, and looked forward to seeing Lisianthus soon.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'm sure she does."

He imagined this mystery lady and truly wanted to meet her, to find a way to do so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:20 am

(Ok. XD)

As Lisianthus had nowhere else to go, she decided to see Ryan anyways, for in a way, she wanted to seek comfort in his company. It was in a moment like that when she truly needed his company to soothe her.

She went inside the castle and headed upstairs to his room then knocked on it.

The chancellor smiled and just then, Lady Penelope returned, carrying a tray with cups of hot tea. She put it down on the table before them and smiling happily, she said,

"I'm back. I hope the tea is to your liking. I like having tea after lunch; the perfect way to relax after a good meal, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:22 am

Ryan heard a knock at his door and assuming that it was Lisianthus, he got up and opened it.  Seeing that it was indeed Lisianthus, he smiled softly at her and said,

"Welcome back, Sia.  Please come in."

He stepped aside to allow her to enter.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "It sure is."

He took his cup and after taking a sip of tea, he commented, "This tea is wonderful and very soothing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:26 am

Lisianthus smiled a bit at Ryan and entered the room and after he closed the door, she took a seat at the coach although she didn't say anything. Her looks were sad and troubled and she didn't know what to say or do, but she truly needed Ryan's presence that she seemed to forget everything about holding back from him or the troubles between them in the first place.

Lady Penelope took her seat and took her cup as well as did the chancellor. She happily said,

"I am glad you like it, darling. And I am happy you enjoyed lunch. I hope I impressed you with my cooking, even if just a bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:29 am

Ryan took a seat next to Lisianthus and looking at her with worry, he asked,

"What happened, Sia?  Or would you rather not talk about it?"

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "You sure did, my lady.  Your cooking is better than the chefs we have at home.  It's quite amazing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:32 am

Lisianthus glanced at Ryan silently but after taking a breath, she replied, 

"No, I-I'll tell you. I need to talk about it..."

She sadly recalled the events of her meeting with Lycoris, how she begged her to let her leave, not leaving out any details. She seemed quite upset as she told Ryan everything, deeply affected.

Lady Penelope blushed a little and grinning happily, she replied,

"Oh that's a wonderful compliment from you, darling. Thank you. I am glad it was so good. It was the least I could do for you after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: