Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I do, Sia.  I meant every word I sang.  I love you and you have my heart forever."

Matthew replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I hope more people will be able to have the abilities that I do although I think that very few people will have the talent and the perseverance to do so."

He glanced at the chancellor and felt that there was a sadness inside him, and Matthew guessed that it had to do with the lady that he mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 am

Lisianthus felt her heart beating even faster as she heard Ryan's response and quietly, she replied, "Ryan, I-I..."

She almost succumbed to her feelings and returned the words of love but she suddenly received a telepathic message. Becoming attentive, she said,

"Hang on, Ryan. Lycoris is talking to me."

She closed her eyes as she replied back.

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and replied, "That's true. Most sorcerers' gifts are more to do with offensive magic and such. It's rare to see such talented healers."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:26 am

Ryan nodded and wondered why Lycoris was contacting Lisianthus.  In a way, he felt horrible that he hadn't contacted Lycoris lately, as he was trying to fix his relationship with Lisianthus at the moment.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  Is it the same in the gods' world, too?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:33 am

Lisianthus was silent for a few moments as she talked to Lycoris but she was eventually done. She opened her eyes and getting up, she said,

"She wants to see me. She didn't say anything about why although she kept assuring me that nothing happened and that everything is fine. But I can't let her wait so I'll go to her right away."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Yes, in a way. Healing magic isn't very popular in our world although there are talented healers there and all but not very common."

She paused then curiously asked, "You only specialize in healing magic, darling? No knowledge of other types of magic?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:39 am

Ryan replied, "I-I see.  I suppose I'll just return to my room although I'll see you off.  You're going to take Melody, I think?"

Matthew replied, "Only healing magic.  At least I was identified with it although if I possess other kinds of magic, they're unknown to me.  Is it common for a magic user to possess more than one magic type?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:41 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, I will."

Imagining what Ryan must be thinking, she quietly said, "I am sorry I can't let you come along. Maybe some other time though."

Although she had become a lot closer to Ryan than before, she couldn't trust him enough to let him know where Lycoris was yet.

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied,

"Ahh in the gods' world, it's usually one type of magic but it's not uncommon to find people who can wield a couple of types. I don't know about humans though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:55 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  Go and talk to Lycoris and tell her that I said hi."

Matthew nodded and replied, "It's probably the same for humans although it is rare to hear of a human who can use magic.  The most well-known ones are those who work for royalty."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 7:00 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I will. I'll be leaving now then."

As Ryan said that he would be seeing her off, she led the way out of the music room and out of the castle, heading back to the stables.

Lady Penelope nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. It's the opposite in our world though. Many gods are more capable of using magic although we don't care very much about science and technology."

She was soon finishing up her lunch, as was the chancellor.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Ryan followed Lisianthus as they left the music room and headed to the stables.  He wondered why Lycoris wanted to see Lisianthus so he told himself that he would contact Lycoris very soon.

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see and it's the opposite here.  Since very few humans are gifted in magic, most rely on science and technology."

He soon finished up his lunch as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Lisianthus and Ryan soon made it at the stables and inside, Lisianthus approached Melody and petting her gently, she said,

"Come, girl. We have somewhere to go to."

Melody whinnied happily, thinking that the three of them would be going on a flight. Lisianthus led her out of her stall and out of the stables then looking to Ryan, she said,

"Umm I'll be going now. You'll be in your room? Do I come to see you there once I return?"

Lady Penelope nodded in understanding and seeing how everyone was finished, she happily said,

"Ahh I'll take care of cleaning up but why don't you wait for me in the living room? I can make us some hot tea to have together. Would you like that, darling?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 11:53 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I'll rest in my room and wait for your return."

Looking at Melody, he telepathically communicated,

I'm sorry, Melody, but Sia wants to take you to Lycoris.  Lycoris communicated with her although I'm not sure why.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, some tea would be lovely."

He got up and after the chancellor had done the same, the two of them headed to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:09 am

Melody whinnied quietly, a little disappointed that they wouldn't be going on a flight all together but she replied to Ryan,

Aww I see. In that case, I'll look out for Sia's sake although I hope nothing is wrong with Lycoris.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok then. I'll see you when I am back."

She got on Melody's back and directed her to take to the air, heading to Lycoris' location.

The chancellor headed to the living room with Matthew where they seated themselves as they waited for Lady Penelope to return. Thinking of making some conversation, the chancellor looked at Matthew and asked,

"So sir, you have never been out of the humans' world? Have you never tried to travel to the gods' or devils' world?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:33 am

Once Lisianthus and Melody were out of his sight, Ryan headed back inside the castle and to his room.  Along the way, he decided to contact Lycoris so using his telepathy, he reached out to her and said,

Lycoris, it's me.  How are you doing?

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I've always been here in the human world although I have traveled to a lot of places here.  I've never had a reason to visit the other worlds but what are they like?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:49 am

Lycoris was waiting for Lisianthus back at the mansion when she heard Ryan's message. She was a little surprised to hear his voice but thinking that he could want to inquire about her request to see Lisianthus, she replied,

Hey, Ryan. I am alright. How are you doing? How has everything been on your side?

Her voice sounded quieter than usual, a little depressed.

The chancellor looked thoughtful and replied,

"Ahh I've lived in the gods' world and I've been to the devils' world before but I've always been biased towards my world. It's a very beautiful one although the humans' world is a wonderful place as well. You should think of going there sometime, sir. I think you'll like it and perhaps you can increase your knowledge of healing magic there as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 1:57 am

Ryan replied,

Things have been getting between Sia and me.  She's opening up to me again.  I'm sorry I haven't contacted you for a while.  I hope everything's ok?

Matthew looked interested and nodding, he replied, "I would like that very much.  It would be great to learn more and come up with new ways to help patients with various illnesses and injuries."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 2:20 am

Lycoris replied,

Oh yes, everything is fine. I am sorry if I worried you two when I asked to see Sia. I-I just want to talk to her and I-I thought it would be better if it were face to face. But it's nothing to worry about, I promise. I am happy to hear that things are getting better between you two.

The chancellor smiled and replied, 

"Then you should definitely visit sometime. Your talents are definitely one of a kind so if you have a chance to grow your healing magic skills, that would only help you get stronger and more capable of helping others."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 2:48 am

Ryan replied,

Thanks, Lycoris.  And you're ok?  You've been well looked after?  I should visit you soon, I know.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Yes, I agree.  But how do I travel to either world?"

He looked curiously at the chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 am

Lycoris replied,

Yes, I am alright...The head healer is with me and he does everything he can to help me out as much as possible. And it's ok, Ryan. I know you were focusing on restoring your relationship with Sia and I am glad things are finally working out. I am really happy for you two. 

The chancellor looked thoughtful and replied, 

"Ahh that's right. Well, to access the gods' world, you'll need to go through the gate. It's located in a cave near here although you'll need a powerful god's or devil's help to open it. As for the devils' world, well, I don't suggest that you go there, young man. It's a deserted, lonely place at the moment so there isn't much you can do there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:41 am

(I've been having Internet problems today so if I'm slow in posting, that's why.)

Ryan replied,

Thanks, Lycoris.  I'm happy, too, that things are getting back.  I'll visit you as soon as I can, ok?

Matthew looked curious and replied, "Oh?  What happened to the devils' world?  I have no idea what either the gods' or devils' worlds are like so please forgive me for being ignorant."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:44 am

(Ahh I understand, no problem. ^^ Is it the same problem as before?)

Lycoris replied, 

Umm ok. I mean, I'd like that. It's pretty lonely here and I-I missed you, Ryan.

The chancellor gave Matthew a small smile and replied, "Oh I understand. I suppose not many humans know about the war between the two worlds."

He took a deep breath and then told Matthew all he knew about the deadly war that happened between the gods' and devils' world, and how it ended up with the devils' world's destruction and the death of many people on both sides.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:48 am

(I'm not sure.  I turned off the power and disconnected and reconnected cable wires and all that.  It does temporarily fix the problem but then it starts up.  I'm thinking that it could be that our wireless router is old and we need a new one but Dad won't buy one unless this one breaks down or something.  -.-)

Ryan replied,

I miss you, too, Lycoris.  Hey, how about we talk until Sia comes to you?  I'll keep you company until then.

Matthew looked shocked as he heard the chancellor describe the war between the two worlds and after the chancellor was done, he replied,

"Wow and I thought that the human world had its own fair share of problems."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:56 am

(Hmm I see. Well, that could be it but it depends on the kind of the router and all. I mean, if it's a reliable router, it shouldn't act up even if it's old, I think? O.O)

Lycoris smiled a bit to herself and replied,

That's kind of you, Ryan. I miss talking to you and I miss everyone else as well. How are they? Is everyone doing ok?

The chancellor nodded sadly and replied,

"It was a very sad war but it's what comes out of greed, I suppose. The god's world's old king strived for the devils' princess' power and stood at nothing to obtain it but it ended up with a lot of destruction."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:03 am

(Well, I heard that, too, although one of my friends who's really good with comps said that it might have to do with the router when I told him what happened the last time and all.)

Ryan replied,

Yes, everyone is fine here.  Alex and Nerine are well, as are Bryan and Rosaline.  They all worry about you and hope that you'll be found and returned soon.

Matthew nodded slowly and replied, "I see.  That is such a tragedy.  So many lives lost and all out of greed."

He looked saddened, having learned how terrible wars could be.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:07 am

(I see. :/ This can be a pretty annoying problem if it were the router. The only solution would be getting a new one, I think, unless something can be done about it. Have you tried restarting its settings? You know, clicking that tiny restart button and readjusting the IP settings?)

Lycoris smiled sadly to herself then asked,

I see. Umm they don't know that Sia is the one who's hiding me, right? They think it's Duke Collins?

The chancellor nodded sadly and replied, 

"Unfortunately, it was a devastating war indeed. But it's been 3 years and I suppose the gods' world recovered relatively although the devils' world is another story. But yes, this is why I didn't think it would wise of you to try to go there and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 4:13 am

(Well, I did shut down my computer a little while ago, turned off the power, and readjusted the cables and all that and it does seem fine for now.  I would like to turn off the power overnight, as that did solve the problem last time but I can't do that when Dad's here in case he needs to use the Internet.  But I'll do that tomorrow when I go to bed since he'll be out of town then.)

Ryan replied,

Yes, that's right.  I mean, Sia knows that I know she knows where you are although I haven't told her that I found out.  I'd worry that she'd move you if I told her.

Matthew replied, "I see.  I understand but there are still citizens in the devils' world, right?  They're surely trying to restore the world, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: