Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 6:39 am

The head healer nodded and replied, "Yes, yes, of course. It's a good thing she came on time."

He got up and followed Ryan to the chapel, where Irene had arrived and was waiting outside it.

The chancellor smiled softly and replied,

"I am glad to hear this from you. It would be wonderful if Lycoris regained her eyesight at your hands. She would be quite happy and she deserves it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 6:47 am

Ryan led the way out of Lisianthus' office and then outside the castle and headed towards the chapel entrance.  There, he saw Irene waiting for them and approaching her, Ryan said,

"I'm sure glad to see you.  Things have gotten so crazy and all because Lycoris ran away."

Matthew smiled and replied, "I agree.  She's a very special lady and she deserves to have so many good things in life.  I've never met anyone like her."

His eyes had this dreamy, faraway look.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 6:51 am

Irene frowned as she saw Ryan and nodding, she said,

"I still don't quite understand what happened. How could she run away? How did she leave the mansion? And this happened so suddenly."

The chancellor observed Matthew's look and he couldn't help but wonder again, as Matthew seemed interested in Lycoris, to say the least. But not commenting on that, he said,

"Well, I think we left the ladies by themselves for enough time so how about we check on them now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 6:57 am

Ryan replied, "I'm still trying to figure things out myself but I think I told you of what we do know.  Lycoris really shouldn't have tried to escape on her own.  She must be feeling so weak after using her magic to open that portal."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure, I think they've had enough time to talk by themselves."

He got up and led the way back upstairs to Lycoris' room.  Once there, he knocked gently on the door, waiting for an answer.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 7:01 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Irene sighed and nodding, she replied, "Then let's not waste any more time. We have to find her before it's too late."

She took a breath and said, "I am not sure how Lisianthus will receive me but I do hope she will set our differences aside for now. I am here to help after all."

The chancellor followed Matthew upstairs and as the latter knocked on the door, a moment after, it was opened, Lady Penelope behind it. She smiled at the two and said,

"Welcome back. Just on time. We were all done talking and I think we need to talk to you, Matt, darling."

The shapeshifter was still at Lycoris' bedside, who was still sitting quietly in bed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Me, too.  Sia should get all of the help possible."

He took a breath and then led the party inside the chapel, where Lisianthus and a group of soldiers were waiting.

Matthew nodded and entered the room, curious as to what the others wanted to talk to him about.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 3:21 am

(Sorry I am late posting. I have pretty major troubles at home although it is a bit calm now but yeah, I am kind of distracting myself here.)

Lisianthus and her soldiers were waiting inside the chapel, but Lisianthus was surprised to see Irene. Frowning slightly, she asked,

"What is she doing here?"

After Matthew entered the room, Lady Penelope looked kindly at him and said,

"First, it's only natural to thank you for finding Lycoris and taking her in, darling, and telling us right away. You saved us a lot of trouble indeed."

She took a breath then said, "I guess you deserve to know the whole story at this point, who this girl is and who we are. Well, you deserve to know and in a way, we need your help."

She told Matthew at first who Lycoris was, and who they were, and why they were staying at Alex's home. She was truthful this time, and even told him about Lisianthus and who she would do everything possible to find Lycoris. Lycoris was quiet all the time, just listening.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 3:52 am

(Awww I'm see.  I'm sorry about that.  :/  I'm here although I'll be slow in posting since I'm chatting with Folke at the same time.)

Ryan replied, "I told Duchess Irene what was going on and she should come, too.  I mean, the more help, the better,  right?"

Matthew listened carefully as Lady Penelope explained who they were and about Lycoris.  He wondered how he could help but waited for Lady Penelope to finish explaining.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 3:58 am

(Take your time.)

Lisianthus continued to frown and turning to Ryan, she said, "You should have told me before telling her, Ryan."

Irene quickly spoke up, "I am here to help, Lisianthus. Nothing more. You need every help you can get if you want to get Lycoris back."

Although Lisianthus didn't like this, she admitted inwardly that Irene's presence was helpful. So she nodded then proceeded to open the portal.

Lady Penelope was soon finished as she told Matthew everything. When she was done, the shapeshifter looked to him and said,

"Now it comes to you. You see, in Lycoris' current state, I won't be able to take her powers no matter how much I wish for it. She'd die before it was over. So what I need of you to restore her health as soon as possible. I know nothing about healing but you proved to be quite the talented and efficient one, so I am sure restoring her health and well-being isn't quite difficult to you, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:03 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

After the portal was opened, Ryan asked, "Where will this take us to, exactly?"

Matthew replied, "Well, I can but I think that bed rest would be the best way for Lycoris to recover and the most natural way.  I can use magic to speed up her recovery but I wouldn't recommend it in her state."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:09 am

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and said, "I adjusted the portal to have it teleport us to the entrance of Devenshire, then we can walk it to the nobles' area. It's the closest I can have it take us to."

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "But she's been resting in bed for a long time now and there hasn't been much improvement."

It was then when Lady Penelope spoke up, "I think there's something that Matthew needs to know but only Lycoris can tell him."

She turned to Lycoris, who hung her head down. Obviously, she referred to her other personality but it made Lycoris uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:13 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  Should we contact the king and queen there or wait off on that?"

Matthew turned to Lycoris and gently said, "If there's something you need to tell me, please, I want to know what it is.  I want to help you if I can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:18 am

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "There's no need to trouble them any further. I've already sent my soldiers and they will do their part. We'll head to Alex's and Nerine's house immediately."

She then led the way into the portal.

Lycoris stayed silent, unable to say anything, at least not in front of everyone else. Lady Penelope could guess what the problem was so sighing, she said,

"Perhaps she isn't comfortable talking in front of us. We'll take our leave but darling, are you alright with having her stay with you for a short while at least? The queen will probably look for her everywhere and Alex's house is somewhere she knows about. But she'll never think of coming here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:22 am

Ryan nodded and he walked beside Lisianthus as the party entered the portal to head to Devenshire and to the nobles' area to find Lycoris.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  It's best that Lycoris stay here for the time being."

Thinking over the situation, he then said, "Would you all like to stay here as well?  If this queen will eventually look for Lycoris at Alex's and Nerine's place, wouldn't you all be in danger by staying there?  The queen doesn't know about me so you'd all be safe here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:29 am

The party made it at Devenshire and Lisianthus led the way immediately to Alex's and Nerine's house, soon making it at their destination. There, Lisianthus frowned a bit and said,

"We need to be careful. I'll order the soldiers to surround the house first thing before we get in."

She gave her orders to the soldiers to surround the house and they did as ordered.

Lady Penelope was a bit surprised with Matthew's offer and after a moment of silence, she said,

"Why, darling, that's quite generous of you to offer we wouldn't wish to trouble you with our stay too. It's quite enough that you're letting Lycoris stay and taking care of her. You don't need to worry about us; we can take care of ourselves."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:32 am

Ryan nodded, staying by Lisianthus' side as the soldiers surrounded the house.  He hoped that Lycoris was there and that things would end without there being a lot of fighting.

Matthew replied, "But it wouldn't be any trouble and Lycoris might feel comfortable if you all were nearby."

He looked to Lycoris, to see what her reply would be.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:37 am

As her soldiers finished surrounding the house, Lisianthus then led the way to its door and then turning to Ryan, she said,

"Can't you blast the door with your magic? If they are in there, I want us to take them by surprise."

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied, "Yes, in a way and...and Ryan knows that you are all staying at Alex's place. If he tells Sia, she'll surely come after you all."

The three of them were all silent for a moment, but then the shapeshifter spoke up,

"Well, if it wouldn't feel like intruding, I am alright with this arrangement. It's true that the queen could never detect our location here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:44 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right.  I'll make it a clean blast."

Raising his right hand, he summoned an energy blast towards the front door so that the door automatically opened on its own.

Matthew replied, "Then it's settled.  I'll make sure that you all have your own rooms near Lycoris' so you can visit her whenever you wish and Dad will surely welcome having more guests.  It has been a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:47 am

As Ryan opened the door, Lisianthus led the way inside, with Irene and the head healer following up close. However, there was no sign of anyone present. They moved from one room to the other, searching every single corner, but no one was there.

Frustrated, Lisianthus angrily said, "Where are they?! Didn't you say they were here?"

Lady Penelope curtseyed, expressing her gratitude to Matthew and replied,

"Thank you very much for your generosity, darling. We're quite appreciative of your help. This will definitely make things a lot easier for us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 4:55 am

Ryan was surprised that no one was in the house and he replied, "They should be here.  I don't know where they could be."

He was genuinely confused, not sure what to make of this development.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "You're welcome, my lady.  Let me see to you all having guest rooms now."

He went into the hallway to find a nearby maid and asked that three guest rooms be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:00 am

Lisianthus continued to look around desperately but there was definitely no one in the house. Frustration taking its hold of her, she looked to Ryan and doubt starting to sneak into her, she looked at him sadly and quietly asked,

"You-you weren't misleading me, Ryan...were you? You-you said they were here."

The chancellor, Lady Penelope and the shapeshifter waited until Matthew took care of the arrangements to prepare their rooms and in a way, things have turned out completely well for them. They had Lycoris and they were hidden somewhere far away from Lisianthus' reach.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:04 am

Ryan replied, "They were here.  I swear they were.  I wouldn't lie to you about this.  Have Duchess Irene use her magic on me if you doubt me."

The maid soon returned, having prepared the rooms.  Matthew then reentered the room and looking to Lady Penelope and the others, he said,

"One of our maids has prepared rooms for all of you so if you'll follow her, she'll take you to them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:08 am

Irene spoke up then, "He isn't lying, Lisianthus. I knew they were here as well. Ryan told me when he came to see Lycoris when she was here."

Lisianthus replied desperately, "Then where did they go? Did someone tell them that we were coming? Or-or have they already found Lycoris and they're acting to take her powers? But it couldn't be. I have my soldiers in the devils' world so there's no way something like that could have happened."

Her head felt like it was about to explode, as she couldn't figure anything out.

The three nodded and Lady Penelope said,

"Thank you again, darling. We'll leave you with Lycoris then since there's still quite a bit you need to talk about. Please excuse us."

She curtseyed politely then led the way out of the room, the shapeshifter and the chancellor following her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:15 am

Ryan replied, "Maybe the king and queen's soldiers already captured them and they're at the castle?  Perhaps we should go there?"

After the others left, Matthew took a seat by Lycoris' side and said,

"Whatever it is you want to tell me, please know that I'll listen and keep an open mind.  I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:19 am

Although Lisianthus strongly doubted that it was that easy, she thought they had no alternative at the moment so nodding, she said,

"Alright. It's not like there's anything we can do at this point. Let's head to there."

She followed Ryan out of the house and then asked the soldiers to gather themselves once more, as they would head to the castle.

Lycoris had her head hung down still, partly because she was ashamed of what she was about to reveal but also to hide the tears already forming in her eyes. She took a breath then quietly, she said,

"That-that nightmare I had a little while ago...it wasn't really just a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: