Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 4:53 am

Anjela continued kissing Matthew passionately for a few more loving moments until the kiss was eventually over. She gazed at him lovingly and said,

"I'll do anything to make sure you are okay. Anything. I promise. Whatever it takes."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 4:55 am

Matthew felt deeply touched by Anjela's words and smiling sweetly at her, he said,

"Your love, your presence is all I need, Anjela.  You mean everything to me."

He hugged her and gave her a light kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 am

Anjela hugged Matthew tightly and took a deep breath, as though taking in his love, which made her feel calmer, stronger. She lovingly said,

"And you are the world to me. So I can't lose you. I won't."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:06 am

Matthew gently rubbed Anjela's back and replied, "You won't lose me, Anjela.  I'm with you always."

He continued to hold onto her, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:12 am

Anjela laid her head on Matthew's shoulder and held on to him as well, not wanting to let go either. His presence made her feel at peace and she needed that more than anything. But then she remembered something, something she needed to tell Matthew, even if she didn't want to recall it.

She looked at him tentatively and as calmly as she could muster, she said, "Matt, there-there is...there is something I need to tell you. I-I don't want to recall this but..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:15 am

Matthew looked curiously at Anjela and asked, "What is it, Anjela?  And take your time."

He wanted her to be at ease, so he didn't push her to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:19 am

Anjela took a deep breath and did her best to stay calm, despite how difficult it was. She shakily replied,

"There-there is something the captain forced me to do. I-I tried to resist, I swear I did, I-I even injured him but..."

She started trembling as she recalled the memory, despite how hard she tried to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:43 am

Matthew's hand reached up to gently caress Anjela's cheek and he replied, "What is it?  Whatever that captain made you do, you're not to blame.  That man is evil."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:48 am

Anjela took deep breaths and doing her best to calm down, she quietly, shakily replied,

"He-he made me...he made me tell him where Lycoris is. Where exactly she is. I-I tried to resist, I swear but I couldn't. He used that hypnosis spell on me again and..."

She trembled even more and seemed to be having a panic attack, as the memory became clear before her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:52 am

Matthew hugged Anjela in comfort and nodding, he replied, "I see.  This isn't your fault, Anjela.  He made you.  I know you never would have willingly told him.  But now we have to find a way to warn Lycoris, get some word to her.  Then again, she is in a well-protected place.  Even though the captain knows the location, there's no way he can get past that barrier, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:55 am

Anjela held on to Matthew and took deep breaths to try steady herself, and nodding, she said,

"Yes, I-I think so but this is the captain we're talking about. He won't give up on finding a way through. I want to warn Lycoris but I don't know how to do it. To them, I ran away and you are home in the human world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 6:17 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Yeah, that is a problem but even if we could warn them, I wonder if moving Lycoris would be wise.  There isn't another place where her magic can be shielded, is there?"

He looked deep in thought, wondering if moving Lycoris somewhere else was an option.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 am

Anjela shook her head and replied, "Not that I know of. She-she would most likely remain where she is but she needs to know to be on guard."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 6:24 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "True.  Is there a way we can send an anonymous message to her?"

He knew that he could just tell Lady Penelope and have her warn Lycoris although that would mean revealing to Anjela that he had told Lady Penelope the truth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 6:31 am

Anjela took a deep breath and trying hard to think, she said,

"There is a way to do that but I can't transmit anything magical into that barrier. And do you think they would take our message seriously if it was anonymous?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 6:33 am

Matthew replied, "Well, it's not like we're telling them to leave.  If they get the message that they need to be on extra guard, I think they would take that seriously, no matter who the message came from."

Inwardly, he would let Lady Penelope know as well, so she and the others would be on alert.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 6:41 am

Anjela nodded and said, "Okay, you have a point. I'll try to find a way to transmit such a message to them inside the barrier. I'll need to recover more first, as it might take extra magical power to do so successfully."

She paused then biting her lower lips, she shakily whispered to herself, "If-if only I had been stronger..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 6:49 am

Matthew heard Anjela's words and hugging her tightly, he replied,

"Hey, don't blame yourself.  That captain is just plain evil, especially to use you to get to Lycoris.  But we'll get word to her so she can be prepared and we know of her powers.  Of course, it'd be best if she doesn't have to use them but just in case."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now.  I'll post tomorrow and most likely, I'll still have to stay at home, so yeah.  But anyway, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 4:29 pm

(Nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela returned Matthew's hug tightly and after a moment of saying nothing, she quietly replied, 

"I know she is more than capable of protecting herself, and that house is more than protected, but I-I can't help hating myself for falling to the captain's games, his mind tricks. I should have fought harder, or maybe hurt myself before he forced me to do such a thing."

She hugged Matthew even tighter, as though she needed his comfort to keep her calm.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Matthew hugged Anjela even closer to him and replied, "Hey, no more of that.  This isn't your fault.  It's that captain's.  But he'll definitely get what's coming to him."

He wondered if there was a way to fight off the captain's mind tricks although it was a passing thought.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 2:09 am

Anjela took a few deep breaths to calm herself down and after a moment, she quietly said,

"Do you think he'll go after me again? Or is he done with me, now that he forced me to do what he wanted?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 2:38 am

Matthew replied, "I think he's after Lycoris so I hope he'll leave you alone now.  But you'll stay with me.  I won't let that man anywhere near you ever again."

(Random but there's an anime sale going on at humble and I was wondering if there were any games you think are good deals.  Of course, I'm not going to be spending aggressively because of the situation here but yeah, curious.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:04 am

(Ahh I took a look at the sales and although the discounts are pretty good, most of the games aren't VNs but rather RPGs and I am not really into those. o.o And I was happy to see Nightshade on discount but then it's the usual %20 off. xD But I thought the Momodora bundle was a good deal if you don't have it, and if you're into platformers. ^^)

Anjela couldn't help but smile softly at Matthew and wrapping her arms closer around him, she said, 

"I love it when you're all protective around me but you should watch out for yourself first and foremost. The most important thing is your safety, Matt. That is my priority always, even if it meant that I could get hurt. I could bear that but I couldn't bear having any harm come to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:45 am

(Cool, thanks.  I'll look into Momodora and I'm currently playing a platformer, so I'd most likely be into it.  XD)

Matthew replied, "And I can't bear any harm to you.  But tell you what - let's look out for each other, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:47 am

(Coolies. XD)

Anjela smiled a little more and nodding, she said, "Alright. I'll make sure you're safe and sound always, my Matt."

She gave him a loving kiss on the cheek and gazed lovingly at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: