Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 4:10 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Totally, totally."

She continued eating her food happily, soon finishing up.

Nathan was waiting for Helena in the gardens when he saw her come out of the stables. He smiled to himself and walked to her, smiling happily at her. He said, 

"Hey, love. I missed you."

Ian nodded then looking thoughtful, he said, "Hey, if you know Helena and she is such a good woman and all, how come she got married to that captain? He's awful."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 4:22 am

Ryan soon finished up his lunch as well and seeing that Lisianthus was already done, he asked, "Are you full?  If so, I'll take care of the bill and then we can head to the park."

Helena happily approached Nathan and replied, "We missed you, too.  We kept Night company and when we saw it was his lunchtime, I realized that we should go eat, too.  I hope we didn't keep you waiting."

Matthew replied, "That is a good question.  Knowing Helena, she must see something good in him although I can't figure out what that could be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 4:39 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "All done. I'll wait for you then we can go."

Nathan shook his head and smiling, he said, "Not very long and I would wait an eternity for you, my Helena."

He leaned in to give her a sweet kiss.

Ian furrowed his eyebrows and nodding, he said, "Yeah, it's strange. That captain can't have anything good in him. I don't understand how any woman could love him. He's terrible."

He shrugged and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Ok, I'll be quick then."

He gave Lisianthus a kiss on the cheek and then he went to the cashier to pay for their bill.

Helena happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She felt happy and at peace with Nathan and she couldn't wait to spend the rest of the day with him.

Matthew continued to eat as well.  He wondered what Helena saw in Nathan although he hardly had a chance to talk to her for a long while now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:23 am

Lisianthus waited patiently until Ryan took care of the bill, looking forward for the rest of their day together.

Nathan continued kissing Helena lovingly for a few more moments then after the kiss was eventually broken, he gazed happily at her and said,

"How was your morning? Did you enjoy spending time with the little ones?"

Ian continued eating and was soon all done. He waited for Matthew to finish as well so he could take care of cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:44 am

Ryan soon returned to Lisianthus, having taken care of the bill.  He smiled at her and said, "Ok, bill's all paid for.  Ready to go?"

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure did.  We had a wonderful time with Night, didn't we?"

Mindy meowed happily in reply.

Matthew soon finished eating up, too, and getting up, he said, "Let's take care of the clean up together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:04 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "All ready. Let's go."

She got up and holding Ryan's arm, she followed him out of the restaurant.

Romeo barked happily as well and Nathan chuckled. He said, "I am glad to hear that. Now let's go eat? I am starving myself and lunch is probably ready now."

Ian smiled and replied, "I would appreciate the help."

He got up and started collecting the plates and taking them to the sink to wash them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:18 am

Ryan gently held onto Lisianthus' arm and led the way out of the restaurant and outside.  Together, the couple headed towards the park, looking forward to a fun afternoon.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we're hungry, too.  Let's go eat."

She held onto Nathan's arm and waited for him to lead the way.

Matthew helped Ian to gather the dishes and wash them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:31 am

Lisianthus held Ryan's arm as she followed him, gazing fondly at him. She giggled a bit and said, 

"I love our dates together, cutie. It's been a while since we've had a day to ourselves, hasn't it?"

Nathan led the way to the garden table and helped Helena into her seat, then took a seat across from her. The maids shortly arrived after that with lunch, ready and hot, and laid it out in front of the party.

Ian and Matthew both worked together on cleaning up, soon finishing. Ian took a breath and smiling at Matthew, he said,

"Heh, it's nice to have someone for company. It's been a while since I ate with anyone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure has.  We've both been so busy, and we deserve to have this day for ourselves."

Helena looked on with delight at the lunch laid out in front of them and she commented, "It looks so delicious.  Your cooks are amazing."

Matthew smiled back and replied, "It's always nice eating with company.  I take it you don't get many visitors?"

(I'll be going to sleep for the night but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 3:39 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, we did. We'll be only busy again starting tomorrow but heh, I feel so happy that from now on, we'll work together and take care of business matters as a team. So even during work, I get to see and spend time with my cutie."

She gazed fondly at Ryan.

Nathan chuckled softly and said, "They would love to hear you say that. Well, let's eat before it gets cold."

Of course, the maids had also put bowls of food for the pets, and they started eating happily.

Ian shook his head and replied, "Nope, not at all. I used to live with my dad but he passed away about a year ago. And I can't say I have many friends after abandoning working for the captain, so I am pretty much by myself. I appreciate the company."

He smiled at Matthew in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:15 pm

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "That's right.  Even though we'll be working, we'll get to see each other lots, so I only see the benefits in that."

The couple continued to walk towards the park, soon after making it there.

Helena nodded happily and taking her fork, she began to eat her food, enjoying its taste and the company around her.

Matthew smiled and replied, "I see."

Looking curious, he asked, "Why would anyone want to work for him?  I mean, I know Anjela's reasons and of course, why she stopped but why did you work for him?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 5:43 pm

After the couple made it at the park, Lisianthus took a deep breath and smiling softly, she said, "I miss this place. So which part do you want to walk in, cutie? Maybe the autumn part? It's my favorite."

Nathan started eating as well, enjoying the meal and the joyful company. His mind couldn't help but wander to Anjela and what he should do next, to make best use of her presence in his hands for his benefits.

Ian looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, some do it for the pay and they don't care what he does, since he pays his soldiers and servants pretty well, but others believe that he actually desires the princess's powers to fight the queen and stop her tyranny. 

As for me, my dad used to work for his dad, and eventually I became a soldier under his command as well. But I didn't like how he worked or the way he did things, especially when he used to abuse and torture Anjela so, so I quit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:11 pm

Ryan smiled and replied, "Sure, I like the autumn part of the park, too.  Let's go there."

He led the way to the autumn part of the park, where the leaves were colorful and vibrant.

Helena looked at Nathan and asked, "Nathan, do you have the rest of the day free?  We should spend some time together and have fun."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, I totally understand.  Does he torture everyone who works under him or are there certain circumstances?  Helena seemed ok although she is his wife and doesn't work for him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 pm

The couple walked peacefully in the park, which was relatively quiet. There were signs and pictures around with Lisianthus' and Ryan's engagement pictures and Ryan's chancellor announcements, but the people didn't look pleased at all, and many continued to criticize the decisions and the queen.

Nathan smiled at Helena and replied, "Of course we will. Well, I'm free for the afternoon, love, although umm, I'm afraid I'll have some work to take care of during the evening, after dinner. I hope that's okay?"

Ian looked thoughtful and said, "No, actually. I heard from servants working for him that he treated them very well but I don't know if they say that out of fear. I've seen him torture prisoners myself, and Anjela. He really can be quite unstable."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:42 pm

Ryan noticed the criticisms although he decided to ignore them.  He just wanted to enjoy the day with Lisianthus and to be happy with her as much as possible.  He looked to her and asked, 

"So what do you want to do?  Do you  want to walk around?"

Helena nodded and replied, "Oh yes, that's fine.  I'm just happy to spend any time I can have with you, my Nathan.  Any ideas on what we can do?  Maybe we can take Night out for a flight?  He told me he wishes he could go flying more often."

Matthew looked troubled and replied, "It sure sounds like it.  I really hope we can get Anjela out of there soon.  I understand why she wanted to confront him but that captain clearly has more resources."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "I'd be fine with but we should totally run around and play too. Heh, there is a playground in the north section of the autumn part. Do you want to play? It's big enough for adults as well as kids."

Nathan smiled and replied, "He did? Well, in that case, we can definitely go on a flight. Maybe a stroll around Blacklily? He'll enjoy the exercise and we can enjoy the fresh air."

Ian nodded and said, "We need to, as soon as possible. I know Anjela is strong but that captain isn't going to have any mercy on her."

He paused then sighing, he sadly said, "Honestly, there is something I am worried about. When she was working for him, and there were times she would refuse to carry out a certain order, he would hypnotize her to force her to do it. I am worried he tries that again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 12:10 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love to play with you, beautiful.  Let's head to that playground."

Helena smiled and replied, "That sounds perfect, my Nathan, and I'm sure Night would appreciate the exercise."

Matthew's eyes widened and realizing something, he replied, "You know, I have a bad feeling about why he'd want to keep Anjela.  We have to get her out of there before he tries something like that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 12:34 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Awesome. Let's go."

She held Ryan's hand and excitedly led the way to the north section where there was a big playground indeed. There were all kinds of games and it wasn't too crowded, with some kids playing around along with a few adults.

Nathan smiled and nodding, he said, "It's settled then. We'll eat and go on that flight."

He continued eating his lunch, getting his fill and soon finished up.

Ian furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Do you think there is a certain something that he wants of her? That's why he's keeping her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 2:48 am

Ryan looked around the playground and asked, "So what do you want to do first, beautiful?"

Helena soon finished her lunch as well.  As she did, she looked curiously at Nathan and asked, "I'm just wondering but did that shapeshifter get something to eat or is she still out?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "More like someone."

He then told Ian about Lycoris and the powers she possesses and how Nathan was after them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 3:38 am

Lisianthus looked around happily and said, 

"Do you want to swing? It's so much fun. You can go first and I'll push you."

Nathan took a breath then said, "She'll be kept for today without food. That won't kill her but it will weaken her and I might need that. Whether she's still out or not I don't know. I didn't send anyone to check on her."

Ian nodded in understanding and said, "Yes, yes I remember. The captain was looking for that girl recently, and most of his soldiers believe that he'll use her powers to overthrow the queen and 'save the gods' world.' I don't know what his real motives are but I am sure that's not it. He might want the powers for himself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 4:15 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "Sure, that sounds great."

He was concerned, though, after the previous incident in the park, but Ryan would place magical protections around Lisianthus and himself to ensure that they were protected.

Helena looked concerned and replied, "I see.  She'll be given water, though, right?  I'm sure she can go without food but no one can last long without water."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I'm sure of it, too.  Hmm, maybe Helena knows the reason?  That captain might have told her, if they're as close as they seem to be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 4:38 am

Lisianthus grinned happily and holding Ryan's hand, she ran happily to the swing so they could start having fun together.

Nathan took another breath and said, "She'll be kept alive, Helena. I won't kill her. I need her, so don't worry about that, okay?"

Ian shrugged and replied, "Most likely but it doesn't matter. Whatever it is, it can't be anything good. And we still need to get Anjela out of there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 5:09 am

Ryan happily followed Lisianthus to the swings and while he did so, he cast the magical protection spell around Lisianthus and himself.  Once they were at the swings, he took a seat and waited for Lisianthus to push him.

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok."

She wanted to trust Nathan but she couldn't help but worry about Anjela.

Matthew replied, "Yes, that's true.  So what should we do?  Should we try contacting Anjela again or try to think up of a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 6:39 am

After Ryan took a seat at the swing, Lisianthus started pushing him happily, making him go higher and higher.

Nathan could guess what Helena was thinking and sighing, he said, 

"Can I ask you a question, Helena? Do you care about her just because she turned out to matter to your friend? She kidnapped you, you know and I don't think she treated you kindly."

Ian looked thoughtful and replied, "I suppose we should try contacting Anjela again? We need her to be in fair health to help us make her escape. Otherwise things will be even more difficult."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: