Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:00 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I'm pretty hungry.  Let's get dressed and then we can go to the restaurant you mentioned would be great for lunch."

As the group spent time with Night, Helena looked curiously at the pegasus and asked, "Night, have you known Nathan since he was a little boy?"

Matthew smiled and replied, "It's quite a story."

He then told Ian of how he had first met Anjela back in the human world and how he had helped with her health so she could shapeshift without there being problems.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:03 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Let's go."

She got up and helped Ryan up as well, then the two of them walked to the changing rooms to take a shower and change back into their clothes. 

Night whinnied happily and nodded his head, answering positively to Helena's question. As Nathan had told Helena before, he and Nathan were quite young when they met, and they grew up together.

Ian nodded in interest and replied, "I see. So Anjela can shapeshift without her heart suffering now? Now that's something. None of the healers here could help her with that. You must be quite the doctor back at your world."

He looked with a little awe at Matthew.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:12 am

Ryan quickly finished his shower and then changed back into his clothes.  He carried his swimsuit in a bag and left the men's room, waiting outside for Lisianthus to finish.

Helena smiled and said, "I can imagine how adorable the two of you must have been.  I'm guessing that you know Nathan really well, right?"

Matthew scratched the back of his head and replied, "It's nothing, really.  I mean, I had to use both my skills as a doctor and healing powers to do what I did.  That was the only way I could heal Anjela's heart.  That's probably why the healers here couldn't help.  It would require a very unique skill set, and I wanted to look into experimental ways to treat my patients, find more ways to help them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:18 am

Lisianthus took a shower as well then after drying herself, she changed back into her clothes. She then put her swimsuit in a bag and went out of the changing rooms. She approached Ryan and happily said, 

"I am all done! Let's go have some delicious lunch. I know just the perfect place."

Night whinnied happily once more, whinnying twice as though to say that Nathan was a really good man, and he treated him more than well.

Ian smiled and said, "You speak of it as though it's nothing but it's really something. You'd be able to treat some conditions that are considered hopeless here. Maybe you should settle in the gods' world for a while. A lot of people could use your help here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:27 am

Ryan offered his arm to Lisianthus and replied, "Then you lead the way, beautiful."

Helena smiled and replied, "I know.  I know that Nathan is a really kind man.  He's always treated me and the little ones well and you, too."

She gently petted Night's head.

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Perhaps.  I'd like to help as many people as I can and I think it's always good to learn more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:44 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and holding Ryan's hand, she led the way to the restaurant she referred to, which was quite close to the beach. The beach was getting quieter, as most people went to have lunch and all.

Night whinnied happily and nodded his head, agreeing with Helena's words.

Ian nodded and smiling, he said, "That's true. Well, are you hungry? It's around time for lunch. I can make us something quickly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:55 am

Ryan looked around and commented, "Well, it looks like lots of people are going to have lunch now and I can't wait to find out where we'll be eating."

Helena smiled at Night and said, "I wonder what Nathan was like as a little boy.  I'm curious."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure, lunch sounds great.  I can help if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:10 am

Lisianthus grinned and said, "You'll love it."

She continued leading the way and soon, they made it at a small restaurant overlooking the beach. It was small but pretty cozy and fancy. The couple entered and were welcomed by a waiter, who directed them to a table near a window overlooking the beach. He presented them with a couple of menus then left them to make their choices.

Night whinnied quietly, as though he wanted to say that Nathan was a quiet boy and had a lonely childhood, without many friends nor siblings.

Ian smiled and nodding, he said, "Sure, I'll appreciate the help. I am not a great cook myself but maybe you can help with that."

He got up and led the way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:19 am

As Ryan looked at the menu, he asked, "So what are you getting, beautiful?  I'll get whatever you want."

Helena nodded in understanding and replied, "Nathan must have been so lonely.  I can't imagine going through my childhood like that.  You know, I'm going to make sure he's never lonely or sad again."

Matthew got up and followed Ian to the kitchen.  Once there, he asked,

"What are you planning on making today?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:21 am

Lisianthus looked over at the menu and then said, "How about pasta with creamy sauce and grilled seahorses? I know you don't eat these at the human world but they are really delicious."

Night whinnied more cheerfully and flapped his wings, glad to hear Helena's response and as though telling her that he trusted her and loved her as well, as much as Nathan did.

Ian looked thoughtful and said, "I was thinking of fried rice and some steak. They are easy and quick to make."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:30 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great and perhaps we can have some juice to go along with it?"

Helena smiled at Night and said, "I wonder how often Nathan gets to visit you.  We should try to visit you more often.  I'm sure you'd like the company."

Matthew smiled and replied, "That sounds great.  What do you want me to help with?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:34 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Sure. Would peach juice be okay? I like it a lot and this restaurant makes it especially delicious."

Night whinnied happily at the idea and flapped his wings too, as though saying that he wanted to fly more as well, as he enjoyed the activity a lot.

Ian said, "Why don't you fry the rice and cook it? I'll take care of the steak meanwhile."

He got out the ingredients they needed from the cupboards so they could start cooking.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 6:47 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Sure, peach juice sounds wonderful."

He waved for a waiter and after one came to their table, Ryan gave their orders to him.

Helena giggled and said, "Awww I know.  We really should take you out flying more often.  If only Nathan wasn't so busy.  I guess I'll have to be persuasive and plead him to take you out more often."

Matthew took the rice and washed it.  Then while the rice was cooking, he went ahead and cut up the other ingredients for the fried rice.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:49 pm

After the waiter left to bring their orders, Lisianthus reached out to touch Ryan's hands with her own and happily said, 

"What do you think of the place, cutie? Perfect view we have, right? But what's more perfect is the wonderful company."

Night continued whinnying happily and flapping his wings, agreeing with Helena. Fiona also chirped cheerfully, agreeing on that opinion.

Ian prepared the steak, marinating it with olive oil and salt then after heating a cooking pan properly, he started cooking it until it was well done.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:20 pm

Ryan smiled warmly and replied, "I couldn't agree more.  The view is great but the company is perfect."

He gently kissed Lisianthus' hand.

Helena giggled and replied, "Awww I can imagine how much you two would love to go flying."

She looked curiously at Romeo and asked, "When you grow up, will you be able to fly, too?"

After the rice was cooked, Matthew set about heating up a frying pan and combined the rice and vegetables and such into it, mixing them all together to make a delicious dish.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:14 pm

Lisianthus blushed and giggled happily. She gazed lovingly at Ryan and said,

"I am so happy. The man I love will soon become my king, and he is now my chancellor. We'll work together and face all difficulties together. I love you so very much, Ryan."

Romeo barked quietly, sadly and flapped his wings slightly, indicating that he could only fly for short heights and he wouldn't do like Fiona or Night.

Ian was soon done cooking the steak and placed them on plates for serving. He then turned to Matthew and asked, "How is it going? I am all done here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:44 pm

Ryan happily replied, "And I love you so very much, my Sia."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet kiss on the lips.

Helena gently petted Romeo on his head and replied, "Awww it's alright, boy.  You're just so adorable the way you are.  I feel lucky to have you."

Matthew replied, "I'm just about done here, too."

The fried rice was ready and he, too, plated the food.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 10:56 pm

Lisianthus returned the kiss ever so lovingly, pouring all her love and passion into it. She truly never felt happier than how she was that moment and for now, she could forget about all the troubles, all the worries, and just enjoy those blissful moments with Ryan.

Romeo barked happily, cheered up by Helena's words. He flew slightly and licked her cheeks adoringly, saying that he was lucky to have her too.

Ian smiled and said, "Looking delicious. You definitely cook better than I do."

They carried the plates to the table so they could start eating and Ian got a couple of glasses and a glass of orange juice, setting them on the table as well and said, "Something to drink too will be nice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 11:36 pm

Ryan happily continued to kiss Lisianthus for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and said,

"I truly am the luckiest man ever."

Helena giggled happily and held Romeo in her arms as he licked her cheeks.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's true and the steak looks wonderful.  A good meal is just what we needed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 11:49 pm

Lisianthus gazed lovingly at Ryan and happily said, "And I am the luckiest woman ever. Heh, we are one lucky couple aren't we?"

The waiter soon returned with the couple's orders and laid them out in front of them then took their leave.

Romeo continued licking Helena's cheeks happily and wagging his tail, while Fiona pecked her other cheek and Night whinnied happily, the whole party enjoying each other's company.

Ian smiled and said, "Yeah, you are right. Food is a great cure to anything. Let's eat."

He took his seat and waited for Matthew to sit as well then they started eating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 12:07 am

Ryan happily replied, "We sure are, and the food looks delicious.  Let's eat."

Mindy meowed happily and cuddled closely to Helena.  Helena giggled and said, "Awww I really am the luckiest woman ever and what a wonderful way to spend the morning."

Matthew took a seat and then he began to eat his food.  He was quite hungry as he didn't get to eat breakfast.  Then he remembered that Anjela hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and he couldn't help but worry about her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 12:55 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and started eating her food, which was quite delicious and hot. She happily commented,

"Yumm. Wonderful. It tastes so great."

The pets all responded happily in agreement, and after a while, the stablehand approached Night with carrots and apples for his lunch. He bowed respectfully to Helena and asked for an excuse to feed the pegasus as it was eating time for him.

Ian started eating and as he did, he could sense the worry on Matthew's face. He could guess what he was thinking and said, "You are worried about Anjela, right? I hope the captain isn't treating her too badly. She should have something to eat at least after that torture she was exposed to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 1:53 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "It sure is.  You picked out a great place, beautiful."

He continued to eat his food, enjoying its taste.

Helena nodded and replied, "Of course.  Is it lunchtime already?  I had no idea.  We probably should go in and have lunch with Nathan while Night has his lunch."

Matthew nodded and replied, "I hope so.  We hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and I'm just worried that captain will starve her.  But I think that Helena won't let that happen."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:53 am

Lisianthus continued eating happily then said,

"So we'll go to the park next. I miss playing there. I want to have so much fun today, run and play as much as possible."

Night whinnied happily, as though thanking Helena for visiting him. Romeo and Fiona looked excited at the mention of lunch. Meanwhile, Nathan had paused his work and headed to the gardens to meet with Helena for lunch.

Ian looked worried and said, "I hope so. She has to be strong enough so we can get her out of there. If only Helena just makes sure she gets proper care."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 3:11 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "Me, too.  Today is our day and we should spend it having as much fun as possible."

Mindy meowed happily as well and giggling, Helena said, "You have a good lunch, Night, and we'll visit again soon."

She gave Night one more gentle head pat and then left the stables, heading to the gardens.

Matthew nodded and replied, "True.  I know Helena and she'll do her best to help Anjela.  It's just a matter of how much power she has at that place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: