Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 11:40 pm

(Congrats. XD At least it worked out in the end. XD)

Anjela continued running as fast as possible, enjoying the race, unaware that Matthew was hurting. She was still ahead of him and grinning slyly, she said, 

"Heh, I am totally winning this, Matt."

Lisianthus nodded then smiling, she cuddled close to Ryan and said,

"Well, we'll have plenty of time to work starting tomorrow so why not just relax and enjoy tonight with my cutie?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 3:46 am

(Thanks, and back now.  ^^)

Matthew pushed himself to run even faster, to try to catch up to Anjela.  However, he was having trouble breathing and eventually, he had to stop and take a few deep breaths.

Ryan grinned and replied, "That's a totally wonderful idea, beautiful."

He caressed Lisianthus' cheek and leaned in to give her a sweet, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 3:50 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela stopped running shortly after Matthew had stopped, not hearing his steps behind her anymore. She looked at him and seeing how he stopped to take his breaths, she couldn't help but worry, remembering how he had trouble breathing when he was sleeping earlier.

She ran back to him and looking worriedly at him, she gently asked, "Hey, are you okay? Did I push you too much?"

Lisianthus happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck and pouring all her love into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:11 am

(Thanks.  I'm gaming but here.  ^^)

Matthew took a few more breaths and once he felt his heart beat calm down, he replied,

"I'm ok.  I must be out of shape or something."

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and continued to kiss her lovingly with all such passion.  He was happy to have Lisianthus back and to have her all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:18 am

(Okay. ^^)

Anjela continued to look worriedly at Matthew and replied, "Are you sure? You're the doctor so you know what's normal and what's not. Maybe you're still tired from the spell from earlier?"

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan passionately for a few more moments, savoring every minute. The kiss eventually had to end, and after it did, Lisianthus gazed happily at Ryan and said,

"Hee, hee, kissing you tastes way better than even chocolate, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:23 am

Matthew smiled weakly and replied, "Yeah, that might be it."

He knew that the healing spell did affect his heart although he didn't tell Anjela about the deal he made with the witch to save her life.

Ryan looked slyly at Lisianthus and replied, "Oh, so I taste better than chocolate, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:29 am

Anjela continued looking worriedly at Matthew and although she had no idea about the deal Matthew made with the witch to save her life, she felt a bit guilty that the healing spell tired him out so much. Determined, she said,

"Okay, you're taking it easy. I'm sorry I pushed you."

Without saying anything, she shapeshifted into her pegasus form, then said,

Hop on. No more running or walking until you're completely rested.

Lisianthus giggled happily then looking back slyly at Ryan, she said, "Oh yes, you taste a lot better than chocolate. If I were a devil, I'd have totally devoured you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:36 am

Matthew felt too breathless to argue so nodding, he got on and waited for Anjela to take flight.  His hands gently touched her neck and he held on.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Oh, is that so?  I wouldn't mind one bit being devoured by the most beautiful woman ever."

Nala meowed curiously, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:43 am

After Matthew was securely on her back, Anjela took to the air, flying towards the hill. It took only a few minutes to make it there as they weren't really that far away. She slowly landed and after Matthew got off, she shapeshifted back into her true form.

She looked worriedly at him and said, "Okay, let's rest. Do you want me to bring you anything? I could go all way back to town if you need something."

Lisianthus giggled happily and hearing Nala's confused meow, she giggled a bit more and said,

"Aww Nala feels a bit left out, doesn't she? Sorry, little one. I just can't help it around my cutie, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:47 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, I'm ok.  I just want your company.  Sit beside me?"

He patted on the ground beside him.

Ryan chuckled and added, "You'll get used to it, Nala."

Nala meowed again and looked curiously at the couple, as though slowly understanding.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 4:57 am

Anjela nodded slowly and took a seat beside Matthew on the ground. She continued to gaze at him worriedly, unable to contain herself. Something just didn't feel right. She'd seen Matthew go through much more difficult hardships and nothing nearly wore him out as much.

She said, "Is that spell as powerful as the spell you cast when you tried to revive Nerine? That one knocked you out for a couple of days. Or is something not right? Man, I'd just go call for a healer or something but I am talking to one."

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Yup, you totally will. My Ryan and I just can't get enough of each other."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:27 am

Matthew chuckled a bit at hearing Anjela's latter comment and he replied, "Nah, it's a different spell from that other one but I guess it has other side effects."

In truth, Matthew wouldn't have been worn out after casting such a spell but because of the curse on his heart, it ended up affecting him physically.

Nala meowed happily and she cuddled closely to Lisianthus.  Ryan smiled and replied, "Nala sure is a lucky kitty to have such a beautiful, wonderful owner."

Nala meowed more happily upon hearing Ryan's comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:32 am

Anjela sighed and still looking concerned, she said, "Okay, well, you're resting completely until you get better. You know what-lie down."

She adjusted her posture and then gently gestured for Matthew to put his head on her lap and rest.

Lisianthus blushed a bit and laughing happily, she said, "Now you two are totally showering me with sweet words and attention, huh? But I am truly the lucky one here, surrounded by such a beautiful kitten and a wonderful, most handsome man."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:35 am

Matthew blushed but nodding, he lay his head on Anjela's lap and resting as she suggested.

Nala meowed happily while Ryan chuckled and replied, "We certainly won't disagree with you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:39 am

Anjela gently stroked Matthew's hair as he lay in her lap, gazing at him lovingly and worriedly in the same time. She sighed a bit and quietly said,

"If I'd known that the healing spell to snap me out of those visions would have weakened you so much, I wouldn't have let you cast it. Seeing those visions, no matter how painful, is better to me than seeing you not well."

Lisianthus giggled happily and said, "We're just one lucky, happy family, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:46 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I never would have allowed that to happen.  Besides, your mother was so worried about you and I had the ability to help so I did.  I don't regret saving you ever."

He smiled softly at Anjela, feeling physically weak but at peace.

Ryan chuckled more and replied, "Yup, we sure are.  Nala's like our daughter, isn't she?"

Nala meowed happily and her tail swished a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:51 am

Anjela sighed again and gently replied, "You've already saved me more than enough. Let me return the favor. I worry about you, you know."

She smiled lovingly at him but was still worried, wishing there was more she could do to help.

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Heehee, yup, she's our very first daughter but she definitely won't be the only one. We'll eventually get you a lot of brothers and sisters, Nala!"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:18 am

Matthew smiled softly but didn't say anything.  He just relaxed on Anjela's lap.  Then he commented,

"I have the most wonderful view ever."

He gazed lovingly up at Anjela's face.

Nala meowed curiously and Ryan commented,

"You'll just have to wait and see, Nala."

He looked thoughtful and said, "When we get back to the gods' world, we should visit a pet shop sometime and see if we get Nala a playtime companion."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:22 am

Anjela blushed deeply at hearing Matthew's compliment and smiling a bit shyly, she replied,

"Really now? Well, you sound fine enough to flirt with me now so maybe I shouldn't worry too much."

She continued stroking his hair lovingly.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and nodding, she said, "That sounds like a good idea actually. I might not have much time to play with Nala once I get back to my duties so she should have another friend to keep her company."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:24 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, I can't help it.  You bring out the most loving feelings in me, you know."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's what I was thinking.  Both of us might get busy and poor Nala might feel lonely by herself, so a companion would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:39 am

Anjela blushed even a little more and smiling lovingly at Matthew, she said,

"And you bring out my softest side. I can't remember the last time I worried about someone so much, like a part of my heart is getting ripped away."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "You're totally right. It's decided then. As soon as we go back to the gods' world, we're getting Nala a friend."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:46 am

Matthew replied, "Hey, it's ok.  You don't need to worry about me.  You know how strong I am, right?"

Nala meowed happily and swished her tail upon hearing the news, and Ryan chuckled and replied, "Nala seems to love the idea.  I wonder what pet companion we should get for her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:54 am

Anjela gazed worriedly at Matthew and replied,

"Yes, I know but that's why I am worried about you. I've seen you in harder situations and you held up quite well so it's not like running for this small distance would have easily worn you out."

She paused then worriedly asked, "Is there anything you aren't telling me?"

Lisianthus giggled happily then thoughtfully replied, "There's a creature that looks similar to cats in the gods' world but they aren't cats. They are a bit larger and they have a much smaller tail, and similar but bigger ears. They are somewhat like tigers but they don't grow up to be that big and they can be kept as pets."

(Ahh a cat swishing its tail would mean it's angry/not happy. I know that from experience. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:58 am

(lol  I see.  What actions does a cat make when it's happy?  Purring?)

Matthew quickly shook his head and replied, "No, everything's fine.  You really don't need to worry about me, Anjela.  I probably just need to take it easy and I'll be all better by tomorrow."

He wasn't going to tell her about his heart condition, as he didn't want Anjela to feel obligated to stay with him.

Ryan looked curiously at Lisianthus and replied, "I'd be curious to see this pet for myself.  Would you, Nala?"

Nala meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:05 am

(Yup, purring and kneading on the person she likes, sometimes licking. Cats unfortunately aren't as affectionate as dogs. My cat pretty much shows affection mostly when she is hungry and wants me to get her food. XD)

Although Anjela felt that something was off, she decided to believe Matthew and nodding, she said,

"Okay, what do I know. You're the doctor here. I can't help worrying though. It's because I love you, you know?"

She blushed a bit and reached to caress his cheek lovingly.

Lisianthus replied happily, "I'll show it to you as soon as we go back to the gods' world. It's a very interesting creature."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: