Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:17 am

(lol  I see.  I'm more familiar with how dogs behave and I've been really close to begging my dad to let us just have a puppy.  He'd find it a bit troublesome, though, which is why I haven't asked.  XD)

Matthew blushed and replied, "And I love you, Anjela.  You know, all those times I saved you, I just couldn't let anything bad happen to you.  Something inside me pushed me to save you and I've never regretted it."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I look forward to it and we should take Nala with us since this pet will be her companion to keep her companion."

Nala meowed in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:29 am

(Aww I see. XD Yes, I understand that puppies are a bit more difficult to keep than cats. Maybe you could try getting a kitten? They are quite independent so it isn't much trouble to keep one and all. XD)

Anjela blushed even deeper and smiling softly, she replied,

"But you'd save anyone in need, right? That's what you do as a doctor, a healer. Or was it always love that made you save me, go through so much for my sake, to save my life?"

Lisianthus grinned and happily said, "Of course."

She laid her head on Ryan's head happily and relaxed, enjoying the evening.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:34 am

(Maybe although dogs are the more popular pets here.  Dad knows how much I love dogs and I think he'd get one if I really wanted one that badly enough but I don't want to put stress on him since we'd both have to take care of it because of our work schedules and all.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "You're right.  As a doctor, I'll always make it a point to save people although I think with you, I go that extra distance because you're worth it."

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus and snuggled close to her, enjoying the evening.  He hugged her, loving her, enjoying every moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:39 am

(I see. Yup, I totally understand. XD)

Anjela stroked Matthew's hair gently and his cheek, and tenderly replied,

"And I'd go through anything for you, you know. I know I didn't get the chance to show you but I would gladly give my life for yours. You mean so much to me, Matt."

Lisianthus enjoyed every moment of the evening in Ryan's arms, and they peacefully passed the evening together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:51 am

Matthew blushed and his hand reached up to gently caress Anjela's cheek, feeling happy and warmed upon hearing her words.

Ryan enjoyed the rest of the evening with Lisianthus and he commented, "We should pack up your things since we'll be leaving in the morning or do you want to wait until the morning to do that?"

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:17 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela's cheeks were happily flushing, and with her other hand, she touched Matthew's hand on her cheek, while stroking his hair tenderly with her other one. She softly said,

"Heh, I wouldn't trade the warmth I'm feeling right now for anything in the world. It's strange. I thought I could never feel such beautiful feelings again. I-I thought my heart turned into stone. But I can't help how warm and loved I feel around you, Matt."

She gently kissed his hand, the one caressing her cheek.

Lisianthus replied, "Oh we can do that in the morning. I don't have much to pack anyways so it would only take a few minutes or something."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 5:51 pm

Matthew blushed and replied, "I never thought I'd be able to love again but you changed all that, Anjela."

He gazed warmly, deeply into her eyes.

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true.  Are you happy to be going back?  I know the gods' world is your home, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 6:20 pm

Anjela gazed back into Matthew's eyes deeply, warmly. If she could, she would freeze that moment forever. She softly said,

"Why? Why did you fall in love with me, Matt? I don't really deserve your love. I-I am not beautiful and nearly no one likes to be around me. I am nothing but a broken woman seeking revenge. I-I didn't let anyone get close to me yet you somehow managed to break through. Why do you love me so?"

Lisianthus smiled a little and nodding, she said, "I am happy to be returning. I miss the gods' world although I am definitely not looking forward to the amount of work and trouble I'll have to take care of."

She sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "You're perfect, Anjela.  You're perfect to me.  So what if others think you have flaws?  They're a part of who you are and I love you forever.  Nothing and no one can ever change that."

Ryan hugged Lisianthus in comfort and replied, "It's going to be ok.  I'm sure Duchess Irene has been helping out the best she can in your absence and I'll help you out, too, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 2:59 am

Anjela blushed warmly, touched by Matthew's words. She caressed his cheek tenderly and smiling sadly, she replied,

"And I love you forever. Heh, how did you get me to be so head over heels for you, I have no idea. I still don't understand how your heart could pick me of all ladies but I am not complaining. I love you deeply, Matthew."

She titled his chin slightly upwards and leaned down to give him a sweet, loving kiss.

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "Of course, cutie. We'll take care of everything together."

She looked up at the ceiling dreamily and taking a deep sigh, she said, "Heehee, I want to marry you already. We've been engaged for a big while now, haven't we?"

(I have the evening shift today so I'll be able to post as usual. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 3:28 am

(Cool.  I'll be probably be gaming like usual and all.  ^^)

Matthew happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He felt warm, happy, and relaxed, being near Anjela.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "That's true.  I know we said we'd wait until things settled down but if you'd like, we could get married sooner.  Maybe a small, private wedding and then a huge one later to make it public?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 3:43 am

(Okay. ^^)

Anjela continued kissing Matthew for a few more sweet moments until the kiss was eventually broken. She smiled warmly at him and continued to caress his cheek and stroke his hair tenderly, gazing at him lovingly all the while.

Lisianthus shook her head and sighing, she said, "No can do. If word leaks that the queen married privately, and to a human, ehh, well, things won't go very nicely. The people don't like me already as it is so I don't want to complicate things, especially with those people after my head too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 3:49 am

Matthew sighed happily and said, "Being with you is like being in heaven.  Heck, it's even better than heaven.  I'm with the most wonderful woman ever."

He smiled fondly at Anjela.

Ryan looked sad and nodding, he replied, "I understand.  I guess it's better for all this mess to be resolved first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 3:55 am

Anjela blushed but chuckling, she gazed warmly at Matthew and said,

"You sure know how to say sweet things and make me blush. But am I doing a good job taking care of you now, doctor? Nursing you back to health?"

Lisianthus looked apologetically at Ryan and gently said,

"I'm sorry, cutie. I really want us to get married as soon as possible but there isn't much I can do about this. If only I weren't queen, I would have been free to be with you as I like but there are strings holding me back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:04 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "You sure are, Anjela.  You're like my personal nurse, but I don't want you treating other patients like this, ok?"

He pouted a little cutely at her.

Ryan shook his head and replied, "It's ok, beautiful.  I know you have lots of responsibilities.  It can't be helped.  But it'll be worth it to wait for you and then we can build our family."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:09 am

Anjela chuckled even more and smiling warmly, she shook her head and replied,

"Of course not. I'll be the personal nurse to only you and no one else, for sure."

She continued stroking his hair lovingly, feeling herself relax as well as Matthew seemed better.

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "Of course. It will be the happiest and largest family ever."

She hugged him happily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:19 am

Matthew smiled warmly and replied, "I'm happy to hear it."

He turned his head to the side to gaze at the view and said, "It's beautiful up here, isn't it?"

Ryan happily returned the hug and Nala purred.  The three of them were like a happy family, just relaxing and enjoying the evening.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:26 am

Anjela gazed at the view as well and smiling softly, she nodded and replied,

"Very much so. This is a very special spot indeed. Thanks for sharing it with me, Matt. I only had the best and most beautiful memories up here."

She closed her eyes, recalling the few times she had accompanied Matthew to the hill but they were the happiest to her.

The three continued to enjoy their time for the rest of the evening although Lisianthus was eventually getting sleepy. She yawned a bit and said,

"Heehee, sorry. Looks like my body wants me to go to bed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:31 am

Matthew happily replied, "This will always be our special place, just you and me."

He closed his eyes as well, recalling the wonderful memories they've had here.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "It's ok, beautiful.  It is getting late.  Do you want to get ready to go to bed first?  I'll help Nala."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:50 am

Anjela smiled sadly to herself, knowing inside that this was probably the last of the memories they'd make together. Her time with Matthew was slowly coming to an end, and their happy story would have to finish before it had a chance to even start.

She took a breath and quietly asked, "What are you going to do next? Umm are you going to stay with the others or are you going to go back to your place?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Okay, cutie. I won't take long."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek then after fetching a pair of pajamas, she entered the bathroom to get ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:57 am

Matthew was reminded that their time would have to come to an end soon and he replied, "I'll probably stay with the others.  Your mother might want some company and I promised you I'd look after her, right?"

Meanwhile, Ryan gently petted Nala on her head and carried her to the foot of the bed.  Nala meowed a little quietly, indicating that she was starting to get sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 4:59 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Yes, you did. Thanks, Matt."

She sighed sadly and quietly said, "She'll be heartbroken to know that I left without even saying goodbye. It-it's for the best though. She'll be better if she is far away from me and my troubles."

Lisianthus washed up and changed out of her clothes then into her pajamas. She let her hair down and once she was done, she went out of the bathroom. She put away her clothes and said,

"All done, cutie. The bathroom is yours."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 5:13 am

Matthew looked sadly at Anjela and replied, "But you will keep in touch with her, won't you?  I mean, you wouldn't have to tell her where you are or anything, but she'd probably like to hear something from you every once in a while."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thanks, beautiful.  I'll be done quickly."

He took a pair of pajamas and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 5:19 am

Anjela had a sad expression on her face as she shook her head and quietly replied,

"I don't think so. I'd like for her to forget me and move on, as I'd like for you to do the same. It's better this way. So no matter what bad things happen to me in the future, those who actually care about me don't hurt."

Lisianthus climbed into bed meanwhile, waiting for Ryan to join her. She petted Nala gently and bid her goodnight.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 5:53 am

Matthew sighed and replied, "Anjela, she's your mother.  There's no way she'd ever forget you.  You're the only family she has, and there's no way I'd ever forget you.  You're the most important, special person in our lives."

Ryan quickly finished up and changed into his pajamas.  Once he was done, he left the bathroom and put away his clothes in the closet.  Then he climbed into bed next to Lisianthus and wrapping his arms around her, he happily said,

"I'm all ready to sleep next to you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: