Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:33 am

Anjela was surprised as well and honestly, she thought it was too soon, as Nerine hadn't died too long ago. But she didn't voice her thoughts out loud and smiling a bit, she said,

"Yeah, congrats. I know you'll make each other nothing but happy, despite all the difficulties."

Lycoris smiled and replied, "Thanks, you two. We-we'll do our best. But Alex has been doing more than enough for me, putting up with a lot of things, even endangering his own life...Did nothing of that count?"

Anjela sighed and shaking her head, she said, "Unfortunately not. I guess it has to be something even bigger."

Lisianthus sighed sadly and after a moment of silence, she frowned and replied,

"Okay, Ryan. I get what you mean. I'll let this pass for Alex's and Lycoris' sake, but I have a condition."

She paused then with a serious expression, she said, "When we leave, I want you to set up a spell or something so that none of the three can go. The three of them are wanted people in my world, Ryan. When their purpose here is done, they should be captured and brought to justice."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:40 am

Matthew added, "Yeah, Anjela's right.  It probably has to be something even bigger but as I said, it doesn't necessarily have to be you two that have the true love miracle happen.  Any act of true love will work."

Alex nodded and replied, "But it would probably be best if we can make it happen, right?"

Ryan felt troubled upon hearing Lisianthus' request although he didn't let it show on his face.  He could understand why Lisianthus had problems with all three of them but he thought it was a bit extreme.  Still, he thought of what to do and nodding, he replied, "Ok, I'll do it for you, beautiful.  After we finish our snack, why don't you communicate with Duchess Irene and I tell one of the others that we'll be returning to the gods' world and to make sure not to let Lycoris leave?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:45 am

Anjela shrugged and replied, "Well, the most important thing is that it happens, be it you and Lycoris or anyone else, right?"

She paused then said, "Although I understand your point. I don't know who else could make it happen."

Lisianthus nodded and glad that Ryan agreed, she said, "Ok, cutie. Thank you. I'll trust you on this."

She smiled a bit at him although inwardly, she was a bit worried, doubtful. She wondered if Ryan would warn the others of what she requested, if he would prefer them again over her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:55 am

Matthew knew that he and Anjela could make that miracle happen although he didn't say so out loud.  Alex said,

"Thank you for telling us.  Is there anything else we need to know?"

As though Ryan could guess what Lisianthus was thinking, he reached out to gently touch her hand and said, "I'm with you always, Sia.  You're the most important person to me.  Don't ever forget it."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post in the morning before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 9:35 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela was silent for a moment, then nodding, she looked at Alex and replied,

"I want to talk to you privately. It will be quick, I promise. I know I shouldn't take you away from Lycoris for long and Matt can keep her company meanwhile."

Lisianthus smiled a little more at Ryan, feeling a bit comforted. She relaxed a bit and nodding, she said, "I know. It's why I love you so much after all. I'll trust you always, Ryan, no matter what."

She gently squeezed his hand.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Alex looked a little hesitant to be away from Lycoris but he replied, "As long as it's quick."

He turned to Lycoris and asked, "Is it ok, angel?  I promise I won't be long."

Ryan smiled at Lisianthus and seeing that she was reassured, he resumed eating his share of snacks and drinking his hot chocolate, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:42 pm

Although Lycoris felt a bit hesitant as well, she nodded and replied, "Umm ok. Just be quick, please. I-I'll call for you right away if I feel that anything is going wrong."

Anjela got up meanwhile and led the way to outside, waiting for Alex to follow her.

Lisianthus continued eating her snacks as well as drinking her hot chocolate, soon finishing up as well. She grinned happily and said, "Well, that was delicious. The perfect treat too. Heh, thanks, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:17 pm

Alex quickly kissed Lycoris on the cheek and turning to Matthew, he said,

"You watch out for my angel, ok?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  I'm sure that whatever Anjela wants to tell you, it won't take long."

Alex nodded and then he followed Anjela out of the room.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Anytime, beautiful.  Why don't we clean up here and then perhaps you can contact Duchess Irene?  How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 1:41 am

Anjela waited for Alex to follow her and close the room's door. Once they were alone, she took a breath and looking at him, she gave him a tiny smile and quietly said,

"I-I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving tonight. You know, going back to the gods' world, setting myself back on my path. I tried my best to help you and Lycoris out and I wish I could have done better, that we could have brought more useful information that is less ambiguous but I...I trust you'll be able to save her, Alex and you two will bring each other happiness."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Sound perfect."

She got up and started helping Ryan clean up and put away the dirty dishes and utensils to wash and all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 3:37 am

(Back.  ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand.  I'll keep trying although I do wish we could know exactly what this true love miracle entails."

He paused and then added, "You know, it might be my imagination but I get the feeling that you and Matt have gotten very close."

Ryan and Lisianthus took care of the dishes, making sure to wash up everything.  Nala purred happily and waited for the couple to finish.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 4:00 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela was a bit surprised by Alex's comment and she blushed slightly. But keeping her composure, she replied,

"Well, I guess it's obvious, isn't it? We're good friends. Matt is a good, understanding person and we did go through on that journey together. He's a reliable partner."

She thought it was best to stop at that, for there was no reason why anyone should know more. There was no more, anyways, for a relationship wouldn't exist between her and Matthew, and any love was bound to end before it even began.

Lisianthus and Ryan soon finished up cleaning and the kitchen was all clean. Lisianthus then said,

"I guess I'll contact Irene now. Will you wait with me, cutie, or do you want to go talk to one of the others?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 4:17 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex raised an eyebrow, as he suspected that there was more to their relationship than that.  But he didn't push and replied,

"Oh ok, if you say so.  Well, I hope your journey goes well and thank you for your help.  I sure hope I can break this curse on my angel's powers."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, I should talk to one of them to let them know that we're going to leave soon and to make sure that Lycoris doesn't leave.  I assume that you'll want to return as soon as possible?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 4:42 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "I know you will."

She paused then taking a deep breath, she said, "This is probably the last time I'll see you so...I just wanted to say I'm sorry. You know, for all the trouble I caused you, Lycoris...and Nerine. You-you know I meant well, to restore the devils' world like my dad wanted but now, I realize even that wasn't totally right. So yes, I'm sorry, for pulling you into all of this. I-I can't help but sometimes feel like I'm also partly to blame for Nerine's death."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, like tomorrow morning at most. We could take our time preparing but I don't want to delay any further than that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 4:49 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, I don't blame you for any of it and I'm sure my angel and darling feel the same way.  And besides, you and Matt have been helping, so I thank you."

He gave Anjela a friendly hug.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I understand.  I'll go talk to Lady Penelope while you make contact with Duchess Irene.  When I'm done, I'll meet you back in our room and we can get going right away if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 4:57 am

Anjela returned Alex's hug and smiled a bit. She shook her head and replied,

"Don't thank me. It's the least I can do to make up for what I did before. I should be the one thanking you, for being a good friend all the while even when I didn't realize or accept it. You were the first one to treat me like a friend and I really appreciate that. Thank you, Alex."

Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"Ok, I'll talk to Irene and we'll see about it. You go talk to Lady Penelope meanwhile and we'll see each other here in a bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:02 am

Alex smiled softly and replied, "You'll always be my friend, Anjela, and you can count on me if you ever need anything."

Despite that Anjela said that this would be the last time they'd see each other, Alex hoped that wouldn't be the case.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good."

Nala meowed happily, waiting for Lisianthus to pick her up in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:08 am

Anjela smiled a bit sadly and replied, "Thanks, Alex. Take care of Lycoris now, okay?"

Inside, she really didn't want to see Alex again, as crossing paths with him again would probably mean they would be on opposite sides.

She patted his shoulder then regaining her composure, she said, "Okay, let's go back inside. We don't want to keep you away from Lycoris for too long now."

Lisianthus picked Nala up in her arms and then sitting in a chair, she contacted Irene.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:16 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right."

He opened the door and then let Anjela enter first, following after.  He approached Lycoris and said,

"I'm back, angel.  I hope we didn't take too long."

Meanwhile, Ryan went upstairs, guessing that Lady Penelope would be in her room.  He made it to her door and knocking on it, he said,

"My lady, are you inside?  It's Ryan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:20 am

Lycoris smiled happily as Alex returned and extending her arms to him, she said,

"No, that wasn't long. Welcome back."

Anjela didn't take back her seat and instead, she turned to Matthew and said, "We should let them rest now. Are you ready to go?"

Lady Penelope was resting in her room when she heard Ryan's voice. She went over to the door and opening it, she smiled and said, "Oh hey, darling. Come in."

She stepped aside for Ryan to enter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:23 am

Alex happily wrapped his arms around Lycoris, hugging her.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure, I understand."

He turned to the couple and said, "I'll see you two later."

Alex nodded and then Matthew and Anjela left the room.

Ryan entered Lady Penelope's room and once the door was closed, he took a seat and said,

"My lady, I probably shouldn't take up too much time, but I have an important matter to talk to you about.  Umm, you might have guessed about Sia's condition?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:27 am

Anjela sighed after she and Matthew went out of the room, having taken one last look at Lycoris before leaving. She took a breath then turning to Matthew, she said,

"We should go but umm, I should drop by my room first. You know, pack my things and all."

Lady Penelope sighed and looking at Ryan seriously, she nodded and replied,

"Well, she did seem rather changed. Almost...Almost as though she remembers me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:39 am

Matthew looked sad as he heard Anjela talk about packing her things but knowing that he could track her once she left, he nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  Can I come with you while you pack?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "She does.  She remembers everything, even during the time she had amnesia.  I mean, I'm glad her memories have returned but at the same time, those negative feelings returned, too.  Sia is going to return to the gods' world soon and I'm going with her.  She thinks I'm going to talk to you about Lycoris, and of course, I am.  I don't think Lycoris and Alex will leave again, but we really need to make sure they won't."

He sighed and added, "And Sia also asked me to place a spell so that you, your daughter, and the chancellor can't leave this place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:43 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yes, of course. I won't take long. There isn't much for me here anyways."

She led the way to her room. She had covered her head with her hood and was glad she did, as there was a certain pained expression on her face that she was glad Matthew couldn't see.

Lady Penelope sighed as she heard that Lisianthus' memories returned, but she was also shocked to hear what she requested of Ryan. She was silent for a moment then looking sadly at Ryan, she said,

"You-you'll listen to her? You'll do as she asked? You know what she plans to do. I-I don't care about myself but Anjela..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:50 am

Matthew followed Anjela as they headed to her room although Matthew didn't say anything.  He was sad that Anjela still planned to go but knowing that he wouldn't be able to persuade her otherwise immediately, he kept quiet.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I know but I have a plan.  I will cast the spell but there is a way to break it.  I can't be too obvious about it, though.  Otherwise, Sia will figure it out.  But my mentor was always prepared, just in case."

He mentioned a book in the library, stating the name and the name of the spell and counterspell.  Then he added, "So I'm sure the chancellor can find the spell and it explains how to cast the counterspell.  I doubt Sia will get suspicious.  I can later point out the counterspell and that I wasn't aware of it at the time.  I don't think Sia's actions are right.  I'm not sure exactly what your daughter's issue with Sia is, but I think Sia is acting rashly.  The problem is that we're not married yet, so I can't really do anything to stop her or reverse what she does."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 5:56 am

Anjela and Matthew made it at her room and there, Anjela got out a small bag and put in it all her things. There really wasn't much, so she didn't take a lot of time to pack. She was soon all done but as she finished, she carried her bag and put an invisibility spell on it, so no one would suspect anything if they were seen.

She then looked at Matthew and said, "I am all done. We can go now."

Lady Penelope was relieved as Ryan told her about the counterspell and she memorized the names of the spell and its counterspell. She nodded and looking grateful, she said,

"Thank you, sweetie. I really appreciate your help, and I am glad you're nothing like that queen."

She sighed sadly and after a moment's pause, she sadly said, "I don't think she'll give you much authority even if you are married, darling. That queen is somewhat controlling and stubborn, so she'll have things her way. And now she'll start going after my daughter again, and knowing Anjela and what she plans to do..."

She put a hand over her forehead and rubbed it, feeling quite troubled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: