Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 4:55 am

(I hope so, too.  T.T)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I'm totally looking forward to it."

He just felt happy that he'd get to spend time with Anjela, even if it wouldn't last.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I did contact Duchess Irene a while back about it, but she hadn't found out anything new at the time.  That may have changed now, though."

Alex's hand gently caressed Lycoris' cheek and he slowly leaned in to kiss her, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 4:59 am

Anjela smiled lovingly at Matthew, happy to just see him smile. It was as though she wanted to make up for him the words she said while he slept and how sad he felt. If this time they would spend together would be their last, she wanted it to be the best.

She sat up and said, "Well, umm, I should go back to my room, wash up, change. Then I'll come see you again and we can go see Lycoris and Alex?"

Lisianthus nodded and after a moment of silence, she smiled sheepishly and said, "Heh, it sure sounds like I have a lot to take care of. But right now, I still want to have those sweets."

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so softly and lovingly, finding comfort and peace to be with Alex and in the warmth of his arms.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:03 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, sounds good.  I should wash up a bit and change out of these clothes.  I'll see you in a bit."

Nala meowed happily at the mention of sweets and chuckling, Ryan said, "We'll get some treats just for you, Nala, and let's make that hot chocolate."

Alex and Lycoris continued to kiss for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he just gazed at her, enjoying the happiness, love, and peace of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:20 am

Anjela smiled at Matthew and nodding, she said, "Okay, see you in a bit."

She got out of bed and after summoning her cloak, she went out of the room, heading to her own.

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Let's go. I'll get Nala the treats and you can start on the hot chocolate, cutie."

She went to find some treats just for Nala.

Lycoris blushed happily as the kiss ended and she didn't say anything either, just cuddling close to Alex and resting in his arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:28 am

After Anjela left, Matthew got out of bed and stretched out his arms.  He did find it a little harder to breathe but he tried his best not to let it affect him too much.  He then went into the bathroom to wash up his face and then to find a change of clothes.

Ryan started on the hot chocolate and as he did so, he would look at Lisianthus and see how happy she was.  It was great that her memory returned but Ryan knew that her enemies would definitely start going after her again, so he had to protect her, no matter what.

Alex happily held Lycoris in his arms and he said, "This feels wonderful, doesn't it, angel?  Just you and me, in our own world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:31 am

Anjela headed to her room and there, she closed the door after her and took a deep breath. Her heart felt heavy. Although she was happy to be with Matthew, to feel his love and its warmth, she couldn't indulge in those feelings. No, she regretted she ever gave in; she should have kept her distance from the start.

Sighing, she knew it was too late to regret anything, and after getting herself a change of clothes, she entered the bathroom to take a shower and change.

Lisianthus happily found treats for Nala and set them for her in a nearby bowl so she could enjoy. She then looked at Ryan and happily asked, "How is the hot chocolate doing, cutie?"

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she said, "Definitely. I just want you, Alex. No one else. I know no one will ever love me or bear with me as you do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:39 am

Matthew soon finished his wash up and changed into some fresh clothes.  He then sat back on the bed and waited for Anjela so they would go see Alex and Lycoris and tell them what they had found out.

Ryan grinned and replied, "It's almost done, beautiful.  What topping would you like?  Marshmallows, whipped cream, or maybe both?"

Alex lovingly replied, "I will always love you, adore you.  My heart, all of me belongs to you forever.  My angel."

He gazed lovingly into Lycoris' eyes and caressed her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:46 am

Anjela took a quick shower and after drying off, she changed into a long beige skirt and a black sleeveless top, then finished up with a dark blue denim jacket. She brushed her hair into the usual way, letting it flow down her shoulders while braiding a small strand to the side.

She then went out of the bathroom and after summoning her cloak and covering herself, she went out of the room and back to Matthew's. She knocked on the door and said, "Matt? I am back."

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Heh, both, of course. That just makes the perfect hot chocolate."

She grabbed the chocolate sweets from the icebox, preparing them to be eaten.

Lycoris blushed deeply and couldn't help but giggle softly, feeling happy in Alex's company. She smiled lovingly back at him and said,

"And you're my one and only love now and forever. I have the world when I am with you. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:50 am

Matthew opened the door upon hearing Anjela call out to him and he smiled at seeing her.  He stepped aside to let her in, happy to see her again.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yup, I agree."

He poured the hot chocolate into two mugs and put whipped cream and marshmallows on top.  He then said, "Hot chocolate's all ready."

Alex happily replied, "And I love you so very much, my angel."

He leaned in to kiss her sweetly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 5:55 am

Anjela entered the room and smiled back at Matthew. She didn't let down her hood or take off her cloak though, and instead she said,

"I see you are all ready. Do you want to see Alex and Lycoris now? Hopefully they are in better shape."

Lisianthus happily said, "And the sweets are all ready too."

She put the plate containing the chocolate sweets on the table then she and Ryan took their seats. She took a whiff of the hot chocolate and happily said, "Wow, this smells amazing! Nicely done, cutie."

Lycoris returned the kiss sweetly, feeling a lot better and happier, as Alex's presence soothed out her fears and troubles for now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:02 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds and then we can have our date.  I want you all to myself."

He blushed as he said those latter words.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thanks, beautiful.  This is the perfect afternoon snack and I see that Nala is already eating."

Nala was eating her bowl of cat treats.

Alex and Lycoris continued to kiss for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he said,

"I know I've said it before but I'll never get tired of kissing you, angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:07 am

Anjela blushed deeply at hearing Matthew's latter words, and felt glad that he wouldn't see that. She chuckled a bit and slyly replied, "Getting bold, aren't we?"

She chuckled a bit more then led the way out of the room to head to Alex's and Lycoris' room.

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Yup, she is totally enjoying herself. She is absolutely adorable."

She started eating the sweets as well as sipping some of her hot chocolate. She smiled and said, "I am glad I retained the memories I made when I had amnesia. It would have been even more confusing otherwise."

Lycoris blushed but giggling softly, she replied, "And I'll never tired of kissing you either. I never tire of doing anything with you, you know. I just want you with me always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:14 am

Matthew left his room and walked beside Anjela as they headed to Alex and Lycoris' room.  He hoped that they were all right so they could tell them what they found out when they talked to the witch.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, you're right.  I was a little worried you'd be confused about who Nala is but it looks like you remember her."

Nala paused in her eating to meow happily.

Alex happily replied, "And I want you with me always, angel.  You truly are my angel and I am the luckiest man ever to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:18 am

Anjela and Matthew walked to Alex's and Lycoris' room and soon, they made it there. Anjela knocked on the door and called out,

"Alex? Lycoris? Are you in there?"

Lycoris heard Anjela's voice and curiously, she said to Alex, "That's the shapeshifter's voice, isn't it?"

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "I am glad too. I could never forget Nala. She's like my small little girl now."

She winked happily at the kitten and continued having her sweets.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:22 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, it is.  I suppose it's ok to let them in."

He then called out, "Yes, we're here.  Please come in."

Matthew opened the door and let Anjela enter the room first, following her.

Nala meowed happily and chuckling, Ryan said, "She sure is.  I really should have gotten you a pet sooner.  They're great company to have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:25 am

Anjela entered the room and waited until Matthew made it inside and closed the door. She then let down her hood, as Alex was one of the few people she would let see her face.

She smiled a bit at them and asked, "How are you two doing? Better now?"

Lycoris had sat up in bed although she said nothing, letting Alex do the talking.

Lisianthus chuckled happily and replied, "Aww it's never too late, cutie. I love having Nala around. And back in the castle, she'll have a lot of space to run around and play."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:42 am

Alex smiled back and replied, "We're doing better now.  And how are you two?  I was really worried earlier about you."

He looked at Anjela with worry and Matthew replied, "I helped her so she's all better now."

Nala meowed happily, looking forward to having lots of room to run around.  Ryan chuckled and replied, "That's true and Nala will be the first royal cat ever, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:45 am

Anjela nodded and smiling, she said, "Yeah, don't worry. Matt took care of it smoothly and I am all good now."

Lycoris then spoke up and apologetically said, "I am sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I am so relieved Matthew was able to help out."

Anjela shook her head and replied, "Don't worry about it. I know it wasn't your fault. In fact, we wanted to talk to you earlier about something important and it's got to do with your powers, Lycoris, how to solve all of this."

Lycoris immediately became more attentive, and had a curious look on her face.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Oh yes, yes! She'll be my first royal cat. Oh you should totally meet Melody, Nala. You two will love each other."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:47 am

Alex looked curious and replied, "Really?  So there is a way?"

Matthew replied, "In a way although it really would take a miracle to pull it off.  But I have seen miracles happen before."

Nala meowed happily, remembering Melody.  Ryan smiled and replied, "Ahh yes, Nala has met Melody before.  I bet you miss her, don't you, beautiful?  We have been away for rather quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:52 am

Lycoris was looking hopeful although her hope seemed to go dim at hearing what Matthew said about a miracle. Anjela nodded and said,

"You two already know of it. It's that true love miracle I told you about before. There is actually such a thing although Matthew would know the details better than I do."

She looked to him, giving him the chance to explain as he was the one who saw the witch and heard from her.

Lisianthus smiled sadly and nodding, she said, "Yes, I totally do and I miss my world. I need to go back soon. I've been away for too long and I don't want questions to be raised. I know Irene is probably keeping things secretive but you know, word still leaks and I am not that popular as it is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 6:58 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ahh yeah, basically, it would take an act of true love for Lycoris' powers to no longer be cursed.  It doesn't have to come from you two, though.  Any act of true love will do.  The witch who cursed Lycoris' powers did so because her true love was denied and she no longer believed in it."

Alex furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "So this is all about revenge?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  Well, let's finish up our snacks and then you can contact Duchess Irene.  Let her know that your memories have returned.  Then you two can figure out when it's best for us to return."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:06 am

Anjela felt a bit uncomfortable as Alex seemed to underestimate revenge, but she nodded and replied,

"Ahh yes, it is revenge although I think she just took it out on the wrong people. The people of the devils' world, Lycoris didn't need to pay for something they had no fault about."

She paused and said, "But yes, it is as Matthew said. An act of true love will fix this although I am not sure what exactly."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, I should have her let me know about all the updates and such but it is important that I return as soon as possible. It's no use to stay here anyways."

She paused then realizing something, she said, "But Alex and Lycoris will stay here? This is the only place the captain can't track Lycoris in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:15 am

Matthew added, "The point is, an act of true love will make the witch who originally cast the spell realize that true love still exists.  I mean, it is horrible that she and the devils' king couldn't be together, just because they were of different races.  I think that's quite ridiculous."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I agree.  It shouldn't matter.  As long as two people love and care deeply for one another, that's what counts."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I don't think they'll try to leave again, but we should have the others remain behind, just in case.  My place has the barrier which blocks all magic, so the captain won't be able to detect Lycoris' powers.  He may very well try to go after her again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:19 am

Lycoris looked saddened and replied, "That's awful. I-I couldn't imagine if I couldn't be with Alex just because we are different races. I-I kind of understand the witch's anger..."

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, I do too. But anyways, I wish there was another way, something that is less ambiguous, but we'll have to do with this one. I know that you two love each other deeply, so I know you can do it."

Lisianthus sighed and paused in her eating. She looked at Ryan and said, "By others, you are referring to the chancellor, Lady Penelope and her daughter, right? And Matthew. I have no problem with Matt, of course. He's a friend. But I can't say the same for the first three."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 7:24 am

Alex replied, "We'll do our best but I would have thought that everything we've done up to now have been acts of true love.  We-we even got married."

Matthew's eyes widened in surprise but he smiled and said, "Congratulations.  That's wonderful news."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I-I understand why.  Listen, beautiful, sometimes we just have to put up with people we don't like.  It's a part of life.  I know you don't like those three but they can make sure that Alex and Lycoris stay safe, too, especially Lycoris.  We need people with magic around her and since I'll be going back with you, they'll have to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: