Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:26 am

Matthew's fingers gently touched Anjela's chin and she made him look at him.  He said,

"Hey, when you love someone, it means that you are with them always, no matter what.  And I choose to be with you.  My heart wants you.  I will never be happy with anyone else.  I know that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:32 am

Anjela couldn't help but blush as she gazed at Matthew. A small smile escaped her lips and she softly replied,

"You want to be with me despite the path I insist on taking? Despite that you know that I could cause you a lot of pain and grief? You want to be with me, willingly, happily, despite all that?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:45 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I do.  If nothing else, I know that things will never get boring when I'm around you.  I wouldn't trade you for anything, dear Anjela."

He gazed happily and lovingly at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:53 am

Anjela blushed even deeper and her heart beat fast at hearing Matthew's words. She hugged him close and emotion in her voice, she replied,

"And I wouldn't trade you for anything. Thank you for loving me so unconditionally. I love you, Matt. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:55 am

Matthew's whole being swelled with love and warmth as he heard Anjela's words and he happily replied, "And I love you eternally, Anjela.  All of me is yours, now and forever."

He hugged her, basking in her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:00 am

Anjela continued hugging Matthew tightly, lovingly, basking in his warmth and closure. For the first time in years, she actually had a genuinely, heartfelt smile on her face, for she truly felt happy and at peace. She softly said,

"I can't believe I actually got this lucky. After all the bad things I've gone through and I thought happiness could never find its way to my heart again, I meet you and suddenly it's like rays of hope shine into my life again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:03 am

Matthew smiled fondly at Anjela and replied, "I'll always be your sun.  Even when things look down, you just think of me and know that you can always be happy and I'll always be here for you."

In truth, Matthew didn't know how much time he would have with his heart condition although he vowed not to say anything to Anjela.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:06 am

Anjela smiled lovingly at Matthew and reaching out to caress his cheeks tenderly, she leaned in for a soft, loving, passionate kiss. Yes, definitely, Matthew was her world, the bright sun that shone to her life and brought happiness and peace. She knew that she might cause him pain but pulling him down through her path of revenge, but he knew, he was willing to go through anything for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:12 am

Matthew happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  Anjela was his world now and he would follow her down whatever path she would choose.  He would stay with her always.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:20 am

Anjela continued kissing Matthew lovingly for a few more moments before the kiss eventually broke. She smiled happily at him and just laid her head on his shoulder, taking a deep breath and relaxing in the warmth of his arms peacefully.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:22 am

Matthew smiled softly as Anjela laid her head on his shoulder and he would gaze between her and the beautiful night sky.  He had no idea what their path ahead would be like but for now, he would get to enjoy this wonderful, beautiful moment with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:28 am

Anjela would also gaze between the sky and Matthew, but she would mostly gaze fondly at him, thinking that she must be dreaming, to be living such a beautiful, wonderful moment. After years of suffering, something good was happening to her, something wonderful.

She reached out to hold Matthew's hand in hers and softly said, "I love you, Matt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:29 am

Matthew gently squeezed Anjela's hand and happily replied, "And I love you, Anjela.  No other woman even comes close.  It definitely took you to capture my heart forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:34 am

Anjela smiles softly and caressing Matthew's hand lovingly, she quietly said,

"I still insist that you have a terrible taste but I am not complaining. It took you to make me fall in love, smile and find happiness again. No matter what happens in the future, I'll always love you, and I am forever grateful to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:40 am

Matthwe smiled fondly at Anjela and replied, "And I'll always love you and I'm forever grateful for you."

He leaned in to give Anjela a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:42 am

Anjela returned the kiss lovingly, pouring her heart's love into it. It was like she and Matthew were in their own little world and nothing and no one else mattered.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:54 am

Matthew continued to kiss Anjela for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and gently stroked a lock of her hair.  He then said,

"You really are the most beautiful, amazing, wonderful woman ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 5:57 am

Anjela blushed and she couldn't help but smile softly, lovingly at Matthew, her cheeks rosy with warmth. She gazed at Matthew and a bit tentatively, she quietly asked,

"Do you mean it when you call me beautiful? Do-do my scars not bother you? Do you not look at me and wish they weren't there?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:02 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "When I look at you, I don't even see the scars.  So no, they don't bother me at all.  You are incredibly beautiful because of who you are on the inside, how strong you are, how much you've endured.  I would take you over an infinite number of those empty noble ladies any time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:06 am

Anjela was quite moved by Matthew's words and without thinking, she leaned in for a most loving kiss, pouring all her passion into it. After it was eventually broken, she gazed at him lovingly and caressing his cheeks ever so tenderly, she said,

"And I would take you over anyone at anytime, anywhere. I love you now and forever, Matt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:14 am

Matthew blushed deeply and replied,

"How did I ever get so lucky, to be with the most wonderful woman ever?  I'm definitely the luckiest man ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:18 am

Anjela blushed deeply as well and chuckling lightly, she said, "I am the lucky one here, and it's quite unusual."

She laid her head on his shoulder again and cuddled close, a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:19 am

Matthew wrapped his arm around Anjela's shoulders and he gently stroked her back.  He commented,

"It sure is a beautiful, peaceful night.  It's like we're being given blessings from above."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:26 am

Anjela smiled a little more and replied, "You think? Maybe. I guess we are a gift from above to each other? I like thinking of it that way. You're my gift, to make up for all I endured."

She gazed up at the sky and at Matthew and her eyes looked happy, content. She was also starting to look a little sleepy as she relaxed in Matthew's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 am

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "And you are my very special gift."

Noticing how sleepy Anjela was getting, he asked, "Do you want to wash up and get ready for bed?  Or we could just sleep here tonight.  The couch is very comfortable and being with you makes me feel so relaxed and at ease."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: