Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:13 am

Alex ate and then replied, "It sure is and that's because we made this together."

He continued to munch on his sausages and french toast, and sip some milk.

Matthew looked curiously at Anjela, seeing how she had become quiet, and he asked,

"Hey, are you ok?"

Helena wrapped her arms around Nathan, returning the kiss with all of her love and passion.  She felt happy being rewarded like this.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:18 am

Lycoris ate her breakfast as well, getting her fill and enjoying every bite. As they ate, she curiously asked,

"So how are we going to head back to Mom's and Dad's place, Alex? Are we going to ride a horse?"

Anjela snapped out of her thoughts and nodding, she said, "Oh yeah, I am fine. Umm I was just teasing you about being soft hearted really. That stuff would mess anyone's head. And truly, you did better than I did in that fear cave."

Nathan continued kissing Helena lovingly for a few more moments then after the kiss was eventually broken, he looked at her happily and said, "How is that for a reward?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, I think that would be the best way.  We'll go to the stables, rent a horse for the day, and go to Mom and Dad's place.  They should be home and we can see them.  It has been a long while, hasn't it?"

Matthew replied, "Hmm, I suppose so although you held up better than I did in that memories cave.  I fell apart in there."

Helena gazed happily at Nathan and replied, "That was a wonderful reward.  I love when my teacher rewards me so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:29 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "It sure has. I miss them so very much, especially mom. Although I admit I am a little worried about how they'll receive the news."

She sighed sadly.

Anjela sighed and quietly replied, "I did go back so it isn't like I was able to hold up that well. It is a dreadful place."

Nathan gazed back lovingly at Helena and said, "Heh, continue to perform so well and I'll be more than happy to reward you always."

He paused then said, "Ready for the next spell?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:42 am

Alex reached out to touch Lycoris' hand and replied, "It'll be ok.  I promise.  They won't get angry at you.  I know them.  If anything, they'll be sad and Mom will probably cry."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true.  At least it's behind us and we don't have to think about it again."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure am."

She was ready to learn the next spell.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:46 am

Lycoris took a breath and squeezing Alex's hand gently, she smiled a bit and replied, "I'll be ok if you are with me and it will make me happy to see them again anyways. I really miss them a lot."

Anjela nodded and the two of them continued walking for a bit although as they progressed, the sky was getting darker and the weather damper. Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Looks like it is about to rain."

Nathan nodded and after pausing for a moment to think of the next spell, he started explaining another one to Helena, making sure to be quite detailed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:53 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Me, too.  I've missed them a lot as well and it'll be good to see them today."

He continued to eat his breakfast, wanting to get his fill for the day.

Matthew looked up at the sky and had to agree with Anjela.  He furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Are you sure you don't want my raincoat?"

Helena paid close attention as Nathan explained the next spell to her, wanting to make sure that she had all the details remembered correctly so she'd be able to perform it well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:01 am

Lycoris continued eating as well, getting her fill and energy for the day. She was soon all finished and waited for Alex to finish as well so they could clean up and get going.

Anjela shook her head and taking a breath, she summoned her cloak on her. The sky had just started raining lightly although it was slowly getting stronger. She said, 

"The cloak will do. Just keep your guard up. It will be harder to fight in the rain."

Nathan finished giving Helena all the details then looking at her, he said, "Okay, now give it a try."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:20 am

Alex soon finished up his breakfast and seeing that Lycoris was done, he said,

"Ok, let's go do the dishes and then we can head on out."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Understood."

He kept on the alert, looking out for any monsters waiting to attack.

Helena nodded and concentrating, she cast the spell exactly as Nathan instructed, making sure not to miss any steps.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:42 am

Lycoris nodded happily and got up, taking her place at the sink. She waited until Alex gathered the empty plates and such and put them in the sink then started washing them.

Anjela and Matthew continued walking and the rain got harder above them. Suddenly, there were shots of spider webs fired in front of them. Anjela immediately became alert and frowning, she said, 

"I remember these. The spider-like monsters."

There was a crawling sound nearby although it was strong, as the monster was huge.

Nathan nodded in approval and commented, "Well done. You mastered this one quickly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:49 am

As Lycoris did the dishes, Alex set about cleaning the table and put away any leftovers in the icebox.  He then waited for Lycoris so that they could head outside and enjoy the day.

Matthew immediately drew out his sword and summoned the fire within it, prepared for a fight.

Helena smiled and replied, "That's wonderful.  So does that mean I get another reward right away?"

She looked at him cutely.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:06 am

Lycoris washed the dishes, cleaning them thoroughly. She was quickly finished as she had gotten used to the progress by then and after drying her hands, she happily said,

"All done. Let's go."

The crawling sounds continued gradually increasing until out of the forests, emerged a couple of huge, scary spiders. Well, they looked exactly like spiders except they were a lot bigger and had 10 legs instead of 8, which looked furious and frightening. The couple of spiders attacked the two, shooting their spiderwebs at them and trying to catch them with them.

Nathan chuckled then looking slyly at Helena, he said, "Nah, not too soon. You have to impress me with yet another spell to get another reward."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:17 am

Alex happily approached Lycoris and touching her arm, he said,

"Ok, let's head to the stables and rent a horse for the day."

He led the way through the front door and outside, the couple heading towards the stables.

Matthew had no time to react to how hideous the spiders looked, as he slashed his fire sword, burning the spiderwebs that the spiders shot towards them.

Helena pouted cutely and replied, "Aww Nathan, please?  I did so well just then.  I think I should get another reward.  What do you guys think?"

She looked over at Romeo, Fiona, and Mindy.  Mindy meowed curiously.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:21 am

Lycoris walked happily beside Alex as they headed to the stables, holding his arm. She still felt nervous nevertheless about his parents' reaction to Nerine's death news, not to mention how saddened she felt whenever she remembered.

Anjela fired her fireballs at the spiderwebs as well, burning them down and trying to shoot some at the spiders themselves as well. However, that was no easy task, as the spiders summoned a reflective web that threw the fireballs back at them.

Romeo barked happily and wagged his tail, agreeing with Helena while Fiona chirped and flapped her wings. However, Nathan shook his head and slyly replied, 

"Uh oh. I won't change my mind. There has to be another well done spell."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:28 am

Alex walked with Lycoris as they headed to the stables and he turned to her and asked, "Nervous, my angel?  I am, too.  It has been a while but they are Mom and Dad, and they'll be happy to see us."

Matthew used his sword to swing the fireballs back at the spiders, hoping that they would hit.  He muttered, "These creatures sure are clever."

Helena continued to pout and replied, "Awww Nathan's holding back a reward from me.  Guess I'll just have to settle for a reward from someone else."

She bent down to pick up Romeo in her arms, hoping that he would kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:34 am

Lycoris smiled a bit at Alex and nodding, she said, "Yeah, I can't help it. I am happy that I will see them and I hope they will be too. I miss them."

The spiders evaded the fireballs easily, and one of them used his webs to shoot at Matthew's legs to surround them while the other continued shooting at Anjela. She evaded some and burned down the others and as she did, she looked at Matthew and said, "Look out!"

Romeo happily licked Helena's cheek, kissing her. Nathan raised an eyebrow and replied, 

"Aha. So my reward isn't worth trying hard for, huh, love? I'm hurt. Guess no more rewards from me at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:38 am

Alex replied, "I miss them, too, and it will be wonderful to see them again."

The couple made it to the stables and Alex asked a stablehand to bring them a horse to rent for the day, which the stablehand immediately went to do.

As Matthew heard Anjela's warning, he quickly jumped to the side, getting out of the way of the webs.  Then he thrust his fire sword towards one of the spiders, aiming for its body.

Helena pouted and replied, "Hey, I worked really hard on that spell just then but I didn't get any reward from you."

Her eyes looked like she was about to cry although she wasn't really that hurt.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 3:02 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris held Alex's arm closely as they waited for the stablehand to fetch them a horse for the day, hoping that things would go well. But as long as she had Alex by her side, she knew she could overcome anything.

The spider evaded Matthew's attack and and instead, it shot its webs around Matthew to surround him and capture him. Meanwhile, Anjela continued fighting the other spider, putting extra effort in her spells to keep her fire magic blazing despite the rain.

Nathan couldn't help but relent as he saw Helena's look and going over to her, he wrapped his arms around her and drawing her closer, he said, 

"Alright, alright. I can't see you looking like this now. I'll make it up to you."

He leaned in for a sweet, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:38 pm

After a couple of minutes, the stablehand returned, leading a beautiful brown mare by its reigns.  He handed the reigns to Matthew and said,

"Here you are, sir.  Your horse for the day."

Alex thanked the stablehand and turning to Lycoris, he asked, "Do you want to get in front or behind?"

Matthew tried to move around as quickly as he could, evading the spider webs.  He would use his fire sword to burn the webs, doing his best to avoid being captured.

Helena happily returned Nathan's kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She wrapped her arms around her back, holding him close to her and making the kiss last.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:21 pm

Lycoris replied happily, "In front. I told you before-I love to feel your arms around me. It makes me feel more secure. Umm unless you'd prefer otherwise."

The spiders would continue to attack Matthew and try to wrap their webs around Matthew and capture him. They were definitely strong and clever. 

Frustrated, Anjela muttered, "Time to try something more violent with these creatures."

She stook a step back from the spider she was facing and her eyes blazing with fire, she gathered all strength to summon a powerful fire spell underneath the spider she faced. The fires emerged under its legs, catching on to it and burning it.

Nathan continued kissing Helena lovingly, savoring every moment and making it count. The couple continued kissing romantically for a few more moments then after it was eventually over, Nathan gazed at Helena and said, 

"Did I make it up to you, love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 pm

Alex chuckled and replied, "I prefer it that way, too.  Ok, up front you go."

He helped Lycoris to get on the horse first and then he got on behind her.  Once they were secure, Alex directed the horse to head on out towards the direction of Devenshire.

Matthew glanced at what Anjela was doing and getting an idea, he ran towards the spiders attacking him, doing his best to avoid getting hit by their webs.  Using his fire sword, he would attack the spiders from their underside, hoping that they would be rendered vulnerable that way.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, you sure did, my Nathan.  I feel all better now.  Kisses from Nathan are the best reward, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Lycoris had a happy smile on her face as Alex directed their horse to ride towards Devenshire. She laid her head on his chest and and happily said, 

"I love when we ride together like this. I am with my knight on shining armor."

The spider screamed in pain as Matthew attacked its underside and it was considerably weakened. It tried to attack Matthew again although it couldn't, as Matthew was out of its reach. Thinking of a way to at least trap him, it created a thick spiderweb all around it so Matthew would have trouble getting out.

Meanwhile, the spider Anjela was fighting was already burning down. However, as she was busy casting her fire spell on it, another spider emerged from behind her and suddenly shot its spiderweb at her, surrounding her and capturing her. She yelled in pain and tried to get free.

Nathan chuckled happily and replied, "I should make it a point to reward you more often although you don't get used to it, huh? I don't like to pamper my students. I'm a stern teacher."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:18 pm

Alex blushed and replied, "And I am with my angel, protecting you, riding with you.  You enjoy it, ok?  And if you want to stop and rest or get something to eat, you let me know."

Matthew was alarmed as he heard Anjela scream but as he had his own troubles, he first quickly used his sword to burn the surrounding webs.  He wanted to make quick work so that he could get to Anjela.

Helena giggled and replied, "I understand, my Nathan."

She then turned serious and asked, "Ok, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 12:34 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay, I will. How long will it take to ride to there, Alex?"

The spider would do its best to recreate the webs Matthew got rid of, although it was doing so at a slower rate than Matthew was taking care of the webs. 

Meanwhile, Anjela tried to get free and almost used her fire magic to burn down the spider that captured her but suddenly, as she was being held forcefully like that, another monster emerged from the shadows. It was a gorgon, and before she could react to anything, the monster had locked its gaze on her, freezing her, as stone slowly made its way from her feet up. She had had only barely time to yell,

"Matt! It's a gorgon...!"

Nathan's face turned serious as well then he said, "Next spell will be the last spell for today."

He showed her how to cast it, being as detailed as he could.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 1:16 am

Alex replied, "Well, if we just ride on out and don't stop, we'll get to Mom and Dad's place before noon.  It'll be quite a surprise for them to see us."

Matthew glanced at Anjela and saw that she was slowly being turned to stone.  He knew that he had to act quickly.  With his fire sword, he made quick work of the spider in front of him, finally disposing of it.  Then he ran towards the gorgon, aiming for the parts that were turning Anjela into stone.

Helena paid close attention as Nathan explained the spell to her.  She made sure to take notes of it and was eager to try it out.

(Just wanted to let you know but there might be a delay with me sending the writing piece to you.  That's because the dev for another VN I'm working on wants me to get the last editing parts done in a week or so, so I have to prioritize that VN for now.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: