Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 8:16 pm

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Alex happily replied, "And I love you so much and I am incredibly happy with you, angel."

He leaned in to kiss Lycoris sweetly on the lips.

Matthew worried, as it looked like Anjela was having another nightmare.  He made a decision and approaching her, he touched her shoulder and gently shook her awake.  He said,

"Anjela, wake up.  You're having a nightmare."

Helena smiled and replied, "Go ahead, my Nathan.  I'll keep Romeo, Fiona, and Mindy company."

She happily continued to pat Romeo's head.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 12:42 am

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so sweetly, pouring all her love and passion into it. She truly felt happy and as light as a feather, and she would continue to feel that way as long as she got to be with Alex.

Anjela felt someone shaking her in her sleep but instead of waking up, it was as though the gesture aggravated something in her nightmare. Her body twitched and there was a look of fear on her face as she mumbled, "No, no, help..."

Nathan nodded then after giving Helena a quick, soft kiss, he got out of bed. He grabbed himself a change of clothes from the closet then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 1:17 am

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris happily for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss was over, he said,

"Do you like it when I kiss you, my Lycoris?"

Matthew said, "Anjela, it's just me, Matt.  You need to wake up."

Wondering what to do, he wrapped his arms around her in a hug, trying to make the gesture as warm and caring.

Meanwhile, Helena played with Romeo, Mindy, and Fiona as Nathan got ready for the day.  She wondered what the day would bring but she looked forward to spending it with Nathan and her family.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 1:58 am

Lycoris nodded happily with a blush and replied, "I love it. You should kiss me more often."

She cuddled close to him and sighing happily, she said, "This is truly too good to be true. I can't believe I am with you and we're so happy. I love you so much, Alex."

Anjela's body relaxed a bit as Matthew hugged her, and the look of panic on her face faded away. She instinctively clutched a bit to him in her sleep, reflecting that she unconsciously yearned for warmth and care more than anything, even when she would keep to herself, hold everything inside and act strong when she was awake. 

Nathan took a shower then after drying himself, he changed into a light blue shirt and a pair of dark beige pants. He brushed hair then once he was presentable, he went out of the bathroom and putting away his clothes, he looked at Helena and said, 

"I am all done, love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 3:25 am

Alex happily replied, "And I love you so very much, my Lycoris, and believe me that this is all real.  You make me infinitely happy, angel."

Matthew kept his arms around Anjela, continuing to hug her.  He gently rubbed her back, trying to calm her.  He stayed silent, though, letting Anjela take her time.

Helena gazed lovingly at Nathan and replied, "You look incredibly handsome as always, my Nathan."

She got out of bed and gave Nathan a quick kiss.  Then she grabbed her clothes for the day and said, "I'll go take a shower and get dressed and then we can have breakfast."

She then went into the bathroom to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 3:46 am

Lycoris hugged Alex happily and replied, "I am so happy that I can't believe it. I am really the happiest woman in any world."

She then happily said, "We should think of what to do for today although as long as I get to be with you, I'll be more than happy."

Anjela continued to sleep peacefully for about half an hour more, no nightmares disturbing her this time. Eventually, she stirred a bit and opened her eyes, waking up. She observed Matthew hugging her and feeling a bit dazed, she sleepily muttered,

"Matt, what's wrong? Why are you hugging me like this?"

Nathan waited for Helena to get ready meanwhile. He knew they had a busy day ahead, as they needed to put a proper plan to capture Lycoris.

(I have the evening shift today so I'll be able to post as usual. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 4:43 am

(Ahh ok, cool.  XD)

Alex chuckled and replied, "And as long as I'm with you, I'll always be happy, my angel.  Hmm, do you have any ideas what you'd like to do today?"

Matthew immediately let go of Anjela and he replied, "Umm, you were having a nightmare and hugging you seemed the only way to calm you down.  Are you feeling better now, though?"

Helena quickly finished her shower and then she put on a light purple blouse and a pair of blue jeans.  She tied up her hair in a ponytail and after making sure she looked presentable, she left the bathroom and put away her nightgown.  She happily said,

"Ok, I'm all ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 4:54 am

Lycoris looked thoughtful and getting an idea, she tentatively replied, 

"Umm do you think it would be a good idea to visit Mom and Dad? I miss them very much although..."

She looked a little hesitant, remembering that they didn't know about what happened to Nerine.

Anjela yawned a bit and sitting up, she said, "Yeah, I think. Umm I thought I've already woken up though. Wait-did I fall back asleep again when you were picking the fruits?"

Nathan smiled softly at Helena as she emerged from the bathroom and approaching her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and looking flirtatiously at her, he said, "You look stunning, you know. Makes me think I shouldn't let any man even near you, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 4:59 am

Alex nodded, as though he could read Lycoris' thoughts.  He replied, "I know what you must be thinking but I think it's ok to see them.  They've been in the dark for so long and they need to know.  So we can go see them today if you'd like."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, you did but it's ok.  I guess you must have been even sleepier than either of us realized.  But you feel all rested now, ready to take on the day?"

Helena giggled and replied, "Oh my.  So you want me all to yourself, huh?"

She wrapped her arms around Nathan's neck and gazed lovingly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:07 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and nodding, she said, 

"Okay, if you think it's fine. I miss them very much and I want to see them. I-I hope they don't take the news too hard. I know Mom felt very close to Nerine. Do-do you think they would be angry at me, for marrying you? They would think it was too soon?"

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, I feel better. Sorry about that. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to take that sleeping potion after all but yes, I feel a lot more rested now. Here, let me wash my face quickly then we can eat."

She got out of her sleeping bag and walked to the lake to wash her face quickly to wake herself more.

Nathan chuckled and looking seductively at Helena, he said, "Well, I hope you don't mind but yes. You're my Helena and no one should ever dare to even think of taking you away from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:14 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, I don't think they'd be angry.  They love you, too.  If anything, they would be extremely sad that my darling is gone, especially Mom, but I expect that to be the case."

As Anjela washed up her face at the lake, Matthew got a couple of bowls and placed the berries inside them so they could have a good breakfast.

Helena giggled more and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I'm all yours, my Nathan."

She reached up to kiss Nathan sweetly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:19 am

Lycoris nodded, feeling a little comforted. She smiled a bit and nodding, she said, 

"Okay. In that case, we should get up and start getting ready, right? I'll help you make breakfast this morning too."

Anjela finished washing her face and she felt more refreshed. She went back to the campsite, she observed that Matthew had already prepared everything. She took a seat on her sleeping bag and looking apologetically at him, she said,

"Sorry you took care of preparing everything this morning while I slept. Breakfast looks pretty good."

Nathan returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all his love and passion into the kiss. He felt only true love for her and felt the happiest that she was his and no one's else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:24 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I'd love that, my angel.  Would it be ok if I showered first?  I'll be quick and then I can prepare your bath."

Matthew smiled and replied, "It's ok.  It wasn't any trouble at all."

He handed Anjela a bowl of berries and said, "Here you are."

Helena continued to kiss Nathan for a few more sweet, loving moments, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She truly felt happy being in his arms, only wanting to be with him and no one else.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:33 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay and you take your time. I'll wait for you not too long. I mean, I miss you for every second you are away from me."

Anjela took her bowl from Matthew and said, "Thanks."

She took a bite of her berries and said, "Yeah, they taste pretty good."

The couple continued to kiss lovingly for a more moments until the kiss was eventually over. He gazed happily at her and said,

"Heh, now that is a wonderful way to start off the day, you know. Let's make this a regular habit, eh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:38 am

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww and I miss you every second I'm not with you, my angel.  I'll be quick then."

He gave Lycoris a quick kiss and got out of bed.  He took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

Matthew grinned and replied, "Better than fish, huh?"

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely, my Nathan.  I will never get tired of kissing you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:44 am

Lycoris sat up meanwhile, and as Alex got ready, she carefully got out of bed and tried to make it and tidy things around as much as she could. She couldn't do much but she wanted to try anyways to help Alex around as much as possible.

Anjela replied, "Heh, yeah, a lot better. I won't like fish anytime soon and this is a great alternative."

She continued eating, getting her fill. She looked at Matthew and said, "Ready for what's next? The weather is sure damp here. I don't remember it was like this before."

Nathan replied happily, "And I never get tired of kissing you, love."

He paused then said, "Now let's all head downstairs to eat breakfast, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:49 am

Alex quickly finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a pair of black pants and white shirt.  Then he combed his hair and quickly checked to make sure that he looked presentable.  Once he was done, he prepared Lycoris' bath, making sure to set aside clean towels and a clean bathrobe.  He then left the bathroom and put away his pajamas.  Then he approached Lycoris and said,

"I'm all done and I prepared your bath.  Are you ready?"

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Does that mean it's going to rain?"

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds good.  I'm a little hungry."

She approached Romeo and scooped him up in her arms.  Then she gently held onto Nathan's arm and waited for him to lead the way downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 5:54 am

Lycoris nodded happily to Alex and replied, "Yes, I am ready."

She extended her hand happily to Alex so he would lead her to the bathroom so she would get ready for the day.

Anjela looked a bit concerned and replied, "Maybe. It never rained last time but from what I've seen so far, nothing is the same as before. We should keep the possibility in mind though although that won't be fun. Rain and monsters at the same time-this sure isn't giving us a break."

Nathan picked up Mindy as well and Fiona took her place on Helena's shoulder. The party then went out of the room and headed downstairs to the dining room, where Nathan helped Helena into a chair then took his seat and asked his maids to bring breakfast.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:03 am

Alex held onto Lycoris' hand and escorted her to the bathroom.  Then he guided her hands to where the bathrobe and towels were and once he was done, he asked,

"All set?  I'll get your clothes while you take your bath."

Matthew nodded and he fished around in his bag for a raincoat.  He took it out and said,

"Good thing I brought this with me."

As Helena, Nathan, and the others waited for breakfast, she said,

"I wonder what we're going to have today.  The chefs make delightful meals."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:08 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Okay. I'll be done quickly."

She waited until Alex was out of the bathroom and after the door was closed, she took off her clothes and started taking her bath, getting refreshed and clean for the day.

Anjela looked curiously at the raincoat, and as she had never seen one before because such a thing wasn't present in the gods' world, she looked at him and asked,

"And what is it supposed to be?"

Nathan grinned and replied, "Yeah, they know how to keep up with my appetite."

The maids soon returned, carrying trays of delicious food. There were all kinds of bakeries, fruits and cheeses, cooked in a delicious way. They also presented bowls of food for Mindy, Romeo and Fiona.

After they left, Nathan said, "Here we are. It's like a feast."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:16 am

As Lycoris washed up, Alex took out an evergreen dress and matching hair ribbons, laying them out for Lycoris.  He then tidied up the bed a bit more and cleaned up the room.

Matthew replied, "It's a raincoat.  It protects you from getting wet by the rain.  They don't have these in the gods' world?"

Helena's eyes lighted up with delight and she replied, "Oh my.  This all looks so delicious.  I wonder what I should start with."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:33 am

Lycoris finished taking her bath and after getting out and drying herself, she changed into her bathrobe. She then reached out to the door and opening it, she called out,

"Alex? I am done."

Anjela shook her head and replied, "No, not really. I guess it is because it doesn't rain much in the gods' world? But yeah, that looks pretty useful. I'll do with my cloak if it rains. It doesn't hold perfectly but it will do."

Nathan grinned and said, "Well, there are lots of things but I think I'll start with a muffin. You should try the blueberries one-the chefs are exceptionally good with these."

He grabbed a couple of muffins for Helena and himself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:44 am

Alex took the dress and approaching Lycoris, he happily said, "Here you are, my angel.  Your dress for the day.  Just let me know when you're done and I'll fix up your hair, ok?"

Matthew replied, "If you want, you can use my raincoat.  I wish I'd brought an extra but I don't want you to have to worry about the rain."

Helena happily took a muffin from Nathan and replied, "Thanks, Nathan."

She then took a bite and after swallowing, she commented, "These are really good.  Muffins are delightful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:50 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay. I'll finish up quickly."

She took the dress from Alex then closed the door and changed out of her bathrobe and into the dress. Once she looked neat, she opened the door and called out, "All done, Alex."

Anjela smiled and shaking her head, she said, "Thanks but I'll be alright. My cloak will provide enough protection. Heh, wouldn't want to leave you all exposed then you'd catch a cold."

She soon finished eating, feeling full.

Nathan nodded happily and said, "They are. This recipe is unique, you know. You wouldn't taste muffins like this except in the Arundell family. Well, I suppose they have their secret although I wouldn't know it. I am quite satisfied with just eating them."

He chuckled a bit at his comment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 6:56 am

(The site's loading awfully slowly for me now and it's kind of annoying, so I don't know how much longer I'm going to post.  :/)

Alex approached Lycoris and smiling at her, he said, "You look beautiful as always, my angel."

He reached out to hold Lycoris' hand and he escorted her to the dresser table.  There, he gently brushed her hair and arranged it with the hair ribbon.

Matthew pouted and replied, "Hey, I'm stronger than I look and I was more concerned about you."

He ate the rest of his berries and was full.

Helena giggled and replied, "Ahh so it must be a recipe passed down by the chefs.  I'd really love to learn the secret."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: