Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 am

Alex replied, "You mean the one about elves, dwarves, and unicorns?  Sure, that sounds good."

He picked the book from the bookshelf and then said,

"Let's go the living room and cuddle on the couch while I read to you."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah.  When I reached adulthood, Dad and I made up.  It did take a long time for me to forgive him."

The memory faded away and Matthew sighed with relief.

Helena giggled as well and she continued to eat her dinner.  She happily said, "I know I've said this before but never in my life did I imagine I would be married to the most wonderful man ever and have such a wonderful family."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:20 am

Lycoris blushed but she nodded happily and replied, "I'd love that very much."

She held Alex's hand and followed him to the living room. There, they took their seats on the couch and Lycoris cuddled close to Alex. Smiling softly, she said, "Is this comfortable?"

Anjela nodded in understanding and after a pause, she smiled a bit to herself and quietly said, 

"This place sure revealed a lot of things we didn't know about each other."

Nathan smiled lovingly at Helena and said, "I am the lucky one, love. I didn't think I'd ever find my soulmate either, the one who would capture my heart and complete me. I love you from the bottom of my heart, Helena."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:23 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "It sure is and I love holding you close to me, my wife."

He opened up the book and then said, "I think you're going to like this story."

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yeah, that's true.  It revealed things that even Alex or Bryan don't know.  If anyone had to find out, I'm glad it was you."

Helena blushed happily and replied, "And I love you from the bottom of my heart, my Nathan."

She gazed lovingly into Nathan's eyes, feeling all of the love and passion from her husband.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:27 am

Lycoris' eyes twinkled with curiosity and she said, "You mentioned a lot of names I never heard of so I am very curious to know about them. They are mythical creatures, aren't they? They don't really exist?"

Anjela smiled softly at Matthew and replied, "I don't mind that you knew what I hid the most about myself either. I am glad it was you and not anyone else."

She took a breath then said, "We need to get through this cave before any other doors show up. I think we've had our share of memories."

Nathan reached out to hold Helena's hand and gently kissed it, gazing lovingly at her. The two of them continued eating and they were soon all finished eating. Nathan said,

"I am definitely full. Are you all full, love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:46 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Elves are like humans but their ears are more pointed and they have very long lives.  Dwarves are like short humans and they're known for being hard workers in mines.  As for unicorns, they're like horses but they have horns on their heads while horses don't have them."

Matthew nodded and replied, "I fully agree on that.  I want to get through this cave quickly now."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure am.  That was delicious.  Did you guys enjoy your meal, too?"

Mindy meowed happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:58 am

Lycoris' eyes lit up with wonder as Alex told her about the different creatures and replied,

"Wow. I never heard of these creatures before. Do they have magical powers?"

Anjela nodded and said, "Yes, let's go."

They continued moving forward and thankfully, there were no more doors. However, the cave was definitely quiet for the rest of the journey, unusually so, with no monsters or interruptions on their way.

Fiona and Romeo both responded happily, and Nathan smiled. He then said, "I'll take care of the bill then."

He got up and went to the cashier to take care of the payment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:19 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Elves are said to possess powerful magic and unicorns possess magic as well.  I think they're said to have healing powers.  Dwarves aren't know for magic but they are known to be extremely strong."

Matthew commented, "It seems awfully quiet now but I suppose that's better than what we had to deal with before."

While Nathan took care of the bill, Helena gently scooped Romeo into her lap and patted his head, waiting for Nathan to return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:23 am

Lycoris nodded in understanding and said, "That's amazing. These creatures don't really exist in any world? I mean, I guess they were fantasy creatures in the human world but they don't exist in any other world either?"

Anjela nodded although she furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Yeah, although it is way too quiet. That isn't usually a nice sign."

There were some sounds then, and suddenly, footsteps could be heard. Out of the darkness, an image of Matthew's mother appeared although it looked very real. She was smiling at him and extending her hand towards him.

Nathan took care of the bill then returned to the party. He said, "All done. Let's head back home?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:27 am

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Normally, I'd say that would be the case but what with everything I've experienced, knowing that there are other worlds and other races, it wouldn't surprise me if these creatures actually do exist.  They don't exist in the human world but perhaps in others."

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and shakily replied, "Mom?  W-what are you doing here?"

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure.  I want to spend the evening with you and our family, just us."

She got up and happily held Nathan's arm while holding Romeo with her free arm.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:39 am

Lycoris looked quite happy as she replied, "Really? That would be wonderful if I could see such creatures sometime. They sound so beautiful and magical. Are they nice creatures, Alex? They wouldn't attack strangers or something, right?"

Matthew's mother's image kept smiling at him and softly replied, "I'm here, sweetie. I missed you very much, my little boy."

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows at the sight and knowing this must be some sort of an illusion, she grabbed Matthew's hand tightly and said, "Don't let her fool you, Matt. It must be a trick."

Nathan held Helena's arm and led the way out of the restaurant. They all returned to Night and after they were securely on him, they took to the air to return to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:58 am

Alex replied, "Not unless they're provoked but most creatures are like that.  Unicorns are especially like that.  They're beautiful and innocent creatures.  It'd be amazing to see one, if they really exist."

Matthew knew that Anjela was right but he missed his mom so very much and he replied, "Mom, I missed you, too.  Is this where you came after you left?  I-I didn't want you to leave."

Helena held onto Nathan's waist and her eyes looked on in wonder at the night sky, seeing how beautiful it was up close.  She loved holding onto Nathan so closely while Night flew them back towards the mansion.

(Getting sleepy so I should go to bed now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:37 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded excitedly and replied, "Yes, I would love to meet one. They must be such beautiful creatures. I suppose they are similar to pegasi, Alex? But without wings? So they can't fly, right?"

Matthew's mother's image smiled sadly at him and replied, "I am sorry, sweetheart. I didn't want to leave either but there was no helping it. But it's okay now, sweetie. You're here. You came for me. We're together again."

She smiled lovingly at him and extended her arms to him. Anjela kept her hold on Matthew's hand and looking worriedly at him, she said, "Don't listen to her, Matt. She isn't real."

Nathan continued flying and he, too, was enjoying the night sky and how peaceful and beautiful it was. He smiled and commented, 

"You know, the weather is encouraging me to remain flying for a while. It's very beautiful here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Unicorns are very beautiful, magical creatures.  And they're very gentle.  It would be amazing if they really existed, wouldn't it?"

Matthew replied, "But she's here.  Maybe she's been here the entire time.  I just want to hold her, hug her, just once.  Let go of me, Anjela."

He reached out with his free arm towards the image of his mom.

Helena happily replied, "I wouldn't mind that but only if Night is ok with the idea."

She smiled happily at Night and said, "You really are the best pegasus ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:11 pm

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, very much so. Oh and what are elves? You say they are like humans but they have long, pointed ears? Like devils?"

She reached to touch her own ears, which were long and pointed as well although much longer than elves'.

Although Anjela's heart broke for Matthew, she couldn't let him give in to this. She reached out to hold his arm with a tighter grip and said, "Matt, snap out of it. I won't let go of you. She can't be your mom. Please don't let her fool you."

Matthew's mother's image continued to smile kindly at him and as Matthew reached out with her free arm, she started walking towards him, extending her own arms as well, inviting him to a warm hug. She softly said, "I am so happy to see you again, sweetie. I missed you so much."

Night whinnied happily, feeling flattered by Helena's compliment and also happy at the suggestion of flying more. Nathan grinned and said,

"See, love? Night doesn't mind. I bet he's actually very happy flying with us like this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 7:12 pm

Alex smiled as he watched Lycoris touch her ears, finding the gesture adorable.  He replied, "Yeah, they have long, pointed ears although devils' ears are longer.  So I guess if elves were real, they would be related to devils."

Matthew smiled at the image of his mom and replied, "I missed you, too, mom.  I missed you so much."

He walked towards the image, trying to free himself from Anjela's grasp.

Helena giggled and replied, "I can see that.  Night really is the best pegasus, isn't he, guys?"

Mindy meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 11:29 pm

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "Really? Oh I know. Maybe elves were made up by humans who saw devils before but didn't know what they were called? Or maybe more accurately, gods? I remember gods have long, pointed ears but they were shorter than devils'."

She looked curious as she tried to recall.

Anjela did her best to keep her hold on Matthew's arm although it was proving to be difficult. The image of Matthew's mother continued smiling at him and inviting him closer.

Thinking quickly, Anjela kept her hold on Matthew and with her free arm, she summoned a powerful fireball and shot it at the image. The image cried in pain and looking sadly at Matthew, she tearfully said, "Sweetie, what-...? Why are you attacking me?"

Night whinnied happily at hearing the compliment and Nathan couldn't help but chuckle. Fiona chirped as she continued flying by the party's side while Romeo barked. Nathan commented, 

"Well, I bet Night is feeling quite happy now. We're all quite happy really-I wouldn't think of a family that has the happiness that we do right now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:15 am

Alex looked curious and replied, "Maybe.  That would actually make sense.  There is this legend about mermaids and how some sailors claim to have seen them.  In reality, though, they're actually porpoises but I guess some sailors think they look like mermaids."

Matthew shook his head and replied, "It's not me, mom."

He looked at Anjela and said, "What are you doing?  Why are you attacking her?"

Helena giggled and replied, "I couldn't agree more with you, my Nathan.  We have the happiest family ever."

She hugged Nathan tightly, feeling happy with the company around her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:31 am

Lycoris' eyes widened with confusion and wonder then pouting cutely, she said, 

"Aww hey, don't talk like I know these things. Porpo....ises? What are these? And mermaids? Are these mythical creatures too? You're confusing me now."

She gave him a cute, innocent pout. 

Anjela gritted her teeth but didn't say anything to Matthew and rather, she summoned a couple more fireballs and shot them at the image of Matthew's mother, deciding that she would prove to him it was a trick in action rather than words. The image cried in pain and fell to its knees, looking pleadingly and sadly at Matthew. 

The party continued flying happily over Blacklily and between the clouds. The sky looked quite beautiful and the city was marvelous with all the lights and such. Nathan looked thoughtful then said,

"I should totally give you a tour sometime of the gods' world, love. You should see more cities. You've only been to Blacklily, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:39 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Awww ok, I'm sorry, angel."

He then went on to explain what porpoises and mermaids were, describing them in vivid detail so Lycoris could imagine them.

With Matthew's free hand, he reached for his sword and aiming it at Anjela, he said,

"Anjela, stop.  You're hurting her."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I would be very interesting to see other cities here, what they're like.  I do love Blacklily, though.  It's so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:57 am

Lycoris listened with great attention as Alex went on to describe mermaids and porpoises to her, drawing a picture in her mind as he provided great details. After he was done, she looked amazed and replied, 

"Wow. The porpoises sound so cute. I would love to meet one. And the mermaids sound magical...But thank goodness they aren't real. What if one was so beautiful that she took all your attention away from me?"

Anjela was surprised as Matthew aimed his sword at her and frowning, she said, "Matt, snap out of this. She is just an illusion. Your mom isn't really here."

She prepared herself in case Matthew continued to stand in her way, as she would need to act to eliminate that image quickly. The image of Matthew's mother softly said, "It's okay, sweetie. She doesn't understand but that's okay. I am so happy to see you again."

Nathan smiled softly and replied, "It is but I want to show you everything around the gods' world. You'll live here after all so you need to see as many places as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 1:25 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Awww that will never happen, Lycoris, because you are the most beautiful woman always, in my eyes."

His right hand reached out to gently caress Lycoris' cheek.

Matthew looked at his mom's image and smiling, he said, "I'm happy to see you, too.  I missed you so much."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I should familiarize myself with this world and all it has to offer.  I've loved what I've seen so far."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 1:58 am

Lycoris blushed deeply and her hand reached to touch Alex's hand on her cheek. Shyly, she replied, 

"Really? So do you love me because I'm beautiful? Would you stop loving me if I am not beautiful anymore?"

Anjela sighed to herself, as she had no choice. She had to act swiftly. Using the chance that Matthew was looking at his mom's image, she swiftly used her feet to trip him up and marched forward at the image. She summoned her sword and slashed right through. The image cried in agony and as Anjela had struck it hard enough, it started to disappear although it was looked at Matthew sadly as it did.

Nathan smiled and replied, "There's more to see and love, you know. I'll make sure to show it all. We just finish this business with Lycoris and we'll have all the time in the world."

He hoped that by then, his daughter Ilya would be with them too.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 2:52 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "I'll never stop loving you.  To me, you are the most beautiful woman ever and you'll never stop being beautiful to me.  I love you so much, my Lycoris."

Matthew looked at the image disappearing and said, "Mom!  Don't go-don't leave me again!"

Tears formed in his eyes as the image of his mom started to disappear.

Helena replied, "Yup, that's right.  I can't wait for you to show me this world.  I'll have the best guide ever and wonderful family with me."

Mindy meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 3:17 am

Lycoris blushed even deeper and shyly replied, "And I love you so very much, my Alex. I love it when you tell stories and talk to me about new things too. You're like, my window to the outside world."

The image of Matthew's mother soon faded away and Anjela sighed sadly to herself as she witnessed Matthew's reaction. She had her sword disappear and approaching him, she hugged him tightly close to her and gently said,

"I'm sorry, Matt. I'm very sorry."

Fiona chirped and Romeo barked happily, agreeing. Nathan chuckled and replied, "It will be a tour to all of you then. I am not sure how much Fiona and Romeo had seen of the gods' world but it will be definitely a whole new world to Mindy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 4:19 am

Alex blushed and replied, "I love you showing the world and I want to tell you of how much there is of it."

Matthew didn't say anything but he just sobbed quietly.  It hurt him to see his mom gone again, even if it wasn't actually his mom that he saw.

Mindy meowed happily and giggling, Helena replied,

"Yup, that's true.  It's going to be a great adventure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: