Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:25 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat May 18, 2019 5:42 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:52 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 6:03 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 7:42 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 58426
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 4:33 am

Lycoris hugged Alex happily and replied, "I want to see it all with you. You're my eyes, you know. I may be blind but I don't feel that way when I am with you. I own everything when I have you."

Anjela continued holding Matthew close to her and rubbed his back gently, letting him cry on her as much as he wanted. She continued gently apologizing, feeling her heart break that she was the reason why he had to witness such a sight.

Nathan chuckled and replied, "It sure will. We should start with Cephiron. I bet you'd want to see the castle, love? You can compare it to the one you have back home."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 60175
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 4:41 am

Alex blushed and replied, "And I feel like I have all the treasure I've ever wanted when I'm with you.  I don't want anything or anyone else.  You complete me, my angel."

As Matthew cried, part of his senses was returning and he quietly said,

"S-she wasn't real, right?"

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I'd like to see the castle here.  I wonder how different it is from Devenshire's or even Lessire's.  But they're usually all magnificent."

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 4:51 am

Lycoris blushed happily and without saying anything, she leaned in to kiss him lovingly.

Anjela nodded and gently replied,

"Of course she wasn't. It was probably a monster trying to fool you to capture you once you're close enough. We're in the cave of memories, remember? That's what the cave is trying to do. Use our memories to put us down."

Nathan nodded and replied, "It definitely is. It's the castle of the queen of the entire gods' world."

He paused then sighing, he said, "If only the queen herself was worthy of that."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 4:58 am

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He loved Lycoris deeply and just enjoyed being with her.

Matthew nodded and wiping his eyes, he replied, "Ok.  Let's get out of here.  I'm really disliking this cave."

Helena nodded and replied, "Well, there are some kings and queens in the human world who aren't great rulers, either.  Of course, I never went to those kingdoms.  I consider myself lucky that I grew up in Devenshire."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:03 am

Lycoris continued kissing Alex lovingly for a few more moments then after the kiss was eventually over, she blushed and shyly said, 

"Umm I am getting used to this, aren't I?"

Anjela nodded but looking worriedly at Matthew, she said, "We will but are you okay now?"

Nathan nodded and replied, "I see. I suppose it's not something unusual then? Perhaps it's unusual for us alone. This queen is the very first to be disliked like so by her people."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:12 am

Alex chuckled happily and replied, "I am, too, my angel.  I do love kissing you.  It may very well be my favorite activity."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine.  Just tired of all these memories popping up and messing with my head."

Helena was surprised to hear that and replied, "Is that so?  So all the rulers before her have been liked by the people?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:15 am

Lycoris blushed even deeper and giggling softly, she said, "Really? I think so, too. I love doing anything with you really but kissing you is number one. Umm that sounds very bold, doesn't it?"

She giggled shyly.

Anjela nodded and replied, "I understand. Let's get out of here. We should be minutes away from the exit now."

She helped Matthew up and together they hurried forward, hoping to find the exit soon enough although nearby, there were other footsteps.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yes, mostly. They weren't perfect but they did their best and things at least did well enough. But this queen-well, she is the youngest to have ruled but still. It doesn't excuse her terrible actions."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:22 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "It does but I don't mind you being bold with me.  You can kiss me whenever you wish, my Lycoris."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and gazed lovingly into her eyes.

Matthew hurried with Anjela as they moved forward, hoping to find the exit soon.  He was tired of this cave and wanted to leave it as soon as possible.

Helena replied, "Well, I don't really know her so it wouldn't be fair of me to give my opinion on the matter.  I have no idea how it feels be ruled under a bad ruler."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:34 am

Lycoris cuddled close to Alex and laid her head on his chest happily. She blushed and happily said, 

"Ok, I think I will take you up on your offer. You won't mind if I kiss you often, right?"

Anjela hurried by Matthew's side and soon enough, they were able to see the exit. The moonlight shone brightly outside. However, as they approached the exit, there was suddenly a young girl's voice echoing,   

"Mommy?"

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "You've met her a couple of times when she came to the mansion, haven't you? What was your impression of her then?"

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:38 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Not at all.  I'm going to enjoy my angel's kisses very much.  They're like tasting heaven."

Matthew heard the voice and knew that this was going to test Anjela this time.  He looked to her and said,

"Let's go.  We're almost out."

Helena replied, "She was fighting at the time, right?  Given the situation, I can see why she did so although I do feel that she should have tried more peaceful solutions first."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:43 am

Lycoris blushed even deepler and shyly, she said, "You flatter me so much with your words, Alex. I can't even compete. I bet I am blushing so hard now."

Although Anjela was shaken by the voice she heard, she nodded to Matthew and was about to follow him outside when the voice repeated itself, "Mommy, don't go."

She froze in place and looked behind her, as though she wanted to find the source of the voice.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yes, and there was the time she sneaked into the mansion with the rest of her friends. Well, perhaps the situation wasn't fair enough for you to judge but you can ask any of the citizens in any town. I doubt you'll find a single person who is fond of her."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:48 am

Alex replied, "You are but you're glowing.  You're incredibly beautiful, my Lycoris.  I really am the luckiest man to have the most wonderful, loving woman ever."

Matthew said, "I know it's tempting but we should go.  This place just messes with our minds and you know that.  If it hadn't been for you back then, I would have gone to that thing that looked like my mom."

Helena nodded and replied, "I see.  Is it that the queen resorts to violent means rather than look for peaceful solutions?  There are some rulers in the human world who are like that, too."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:55 am

Lycoris would have blushed even deeper if that was possible. She couldn't find any words to express herself and how much love she felt for Alex so she leaned in for another loving, sweet kiss.

Anjela turned back to Matthew and a desperate, longing look on her face, she shakily replied, "I-I know but maybe...maybe there is someone back there. She-she is calling for her mom."

The voice echoed once again, "I am here, mommy," and Anjela seemed to be losing her cool.

Nathan nodded and said, "That is a side but she may also do so unfairly. I can't say I am a pacifist myself. I resort to violet means too at times but at least I do so for a reason. I don't just execute whoever stands in my way, for one. Do you know that she executed 50 of my soldiers at once? She did so herself, with her own sword."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:58 am

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He truly, deeply loved Lycoris with all of his heart and wanted to express how deeply he loved her.

Matthew shook his head and replied, "It's just us here.  There isn't anyone else.  It's a trap and I believe you know that."

Helena widened her eyes and replied, "Wait, seriously?  Is that even possible?  She must have spilled so much blood."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:02 am

Lycoris continued kissing Alex sweetly for a few more moments in heaven, showing him how much she truly loved him more than anything in the world. After the kiss was over, she giggled happily and said, 

"I am getting good at this, aren't I?"

Anjela's mind listened to Matthew and she knew he was right. She was telling him that herself a few minutes earlier. She bit her lower lips and doing her best to ignore the voice, she turned back to him and nodding, she said, "Let's get out of here."

She followed him quickly out of the cave until they were finally out.

Nathan nodded and replied, "My soldiers were kept hostages for some time then she decided to finally dispose of them. She did so in the dungeons of her very own castle. I have my own soldiers there that let me know everything happening inside."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:15 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Oh you're getting extremely good at kissing.  We can kiss as much as you want, my angel.  I'll never get tired of doing so."

Once Matthew and Anjela were finally out of the cave, Matthew said, "We're out of there.  That place is so unfriendly."

Helena looked saddened and replied, "That's horrible.  Did that queen have any reason for doing so?  She must have tried to justify such a mass murder."

(I got to play Phoenix Wright earlier on this comp and it makes such a huge difference.  Surprised)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:20 am

(lol Yup, I can totally understand what you mean. XD The graphics card and stronger CPU make things so smooth. XD)

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "Oh ok but you have to kiss me too. Otherwise, I'll get the feeling that it's only me who wants to kiss you."

Anjela nodded although she didn't say anything. She just took her breaths and tried to compose herself, as she still felt shaken. 

The forests they came out to looked quite friendly unlike most of what they made through, like a haven of its own. There was a beautiful, clear lake that reflected the moonlight and the trees were high, shady and beautiful, with different fruits on each tree. It was like the place was making up for them what they passed through. 

Nathan shook his head and replied, "She didn't justify anything. There were protests later in front of the castle and I think about two or three citizens were killed there. Yeah, she is merciless."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:34 am

(Yup.  XD)

Alex chuckled and replied, "Of course, my angel."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.

Matthew looked around at their surroundings and said, "Well, at least we have a beautiful place to rest.  We should take a break, maybe set up camp here for the night."

Helena looked saddened and replied, "I see.  And she doesn't care what the people think?  She doesn't look like a ruthless ruler but I guess looks can be deceiving."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:39 am

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so sweetly, pouring all her love and passion into it. Spending time with Alex always soothed her sadness and she could feel nothing but happiness in his arms.

Anjela nodded and quietly said, "Yeah. Let's call it a day."

She got off her bag and started setting up the camp. 

Nathan shook his head and replied, "That doesn't matter to her. She thinks that she does the right thing all the time so what others think is of least importance to her."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:44 am

Alex continued to kiss happily for a few more, sweet moments and once the kiss ended, he said,

"I do love kissing you.  You know, we could spend the evening just kissing and being in each other's company."

Matthew replied, "You should rest.  Why don't I cook us something to eat?  If there's water nearby, I could maybe go fishing although I guess we'd need fishing poles..."

Helena replied, "But that's just so sad.  Doesn't she have any advisers to recommend against such harsh actions?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:48 am

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "That sounds just wonderful, you know. What more would I need?"

She cuddled even closer to Alex, enjoying his company.

Anjela took a breath and after a moment of saying nothing, she summoned a fishing pole in her hands. Presenting it to Matthew, she said, "Will this do?"

Nathan replied, "The good one she had overthrew her a while back and he was imprisoned afterwards when she regained her throne. He escaped, I believe, although I have no idea where he is right now."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:53 am

Alex hugged Lycoris close to him and said,

"Now this is perfect, just you and me enjoying this evening alone.  If you want anything, like something warm to drink, you just let me know."

Matthew nodded and taking the fishing pole, he replied, "Yup, definitely.  Heh, I kind of forgot you can just do that.  Why don't you rest and I'll get us some fish for dinner?"

Helena nodded and thinking it over, she vaguely remembered seeing a gentleman stay over at Matthew's place.  She guessed that he might be the chancellor although she didn't say anything since it was only a guess.  She replied,

"I see.  You know, things might run better if there was some sort of government where the people, no matter where they're from, had a voice."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 am

Lycoris shook her head and happily replied, "Nah, I've had my share of eating and drinking. Now I just want to cuddle in your arms. Now this is a joy nothing else compares to."

Anjela nodded and replied, "Okay but you sure you don't want any help? I don't know how to fish really but I'd feel bad if I just rested and you took care of fishing."

Nathan nodded and sighing, he said, "You're absolutely right about that, love. No one to control things as they wanted."

It was getting dark so he continued, "Well, let's head back home now? It is getting late."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:02 am

Alex chuckled happily and replied, "I agree with that, my wife.  I just want to keep my arms around you and hold you close to me."

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "It's ok.  I should put in my share of the work and it might take a while for the fish to bite so it requires patience.  We'll need a campfire to cook the fish."

Helena nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds good.  Night and our family could use the rest, I think.  But I've enjoyed flying with everyone.  It's wonderful up here."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am

Lycoris nodded happily and kissing Alex lovingly on the cheek, she said, "Me too, my husband."

She had a loving, fond look on her face as the two enjoyed the rest of the evening hours in each other's company.

Anjela nodded and replied, "Sure, easily taken care of. I'll set up the rest of the camp then and make a campfire while you get the fishing done. Then maybe I can take care of cooking it as well when you make it back."

She turned her attention to getting the rest of the preparations done.

Nathan nodded happily and said, "It sure is."

He directed Night to fly back to the mansion so they could all get their rest for the night. The party soon made it back and Nathan directed Night to land in front of the stables.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: