Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:28 am

Matthew pouted at Anjela and replied, "Hey, not you, too."

Matthew's dad saw the interaction between the two and smiled to himself.  Thinking of something, he got up and approached his desk.  He then took out a small pouch that contained emergency medical supplies and handing it to Matthew, he said,

"Take it-just in case."

Matthew took the pouch and replied, "Thanks, Dad."

Alex chuckled and replied, "It could be both but you are right.  This is very delicious."

He continued to eat his food, happy to be with Lycoris for company.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 am

Anjela turned to Matthew and replied, "I don't want to rush us but we should go. We still have to get a few things and we want to move before it's dark."

She turned to Matthew's dad and said, "I am sorry we couldn't stay longer, sir."

Lady Penelope had returned to Ryan and Lisianthus and smiling at Ryan, she said, 

"I gave them the lunch. They should be eating now. At least they are alright and healthy."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:40 am

Matthew's dad shook his head and smiling, he replied, "It's all right.  I won't keep you two then."

Matthew replied, "We'll be back soon, Dad."

He got up and Matthew's dad hugged him quickly.  Then Matthew turned to Anjela and they left the study.

Ryan smiled and replied, "That's good to hear and thank you for making them lunch.  Would you like some tea and would you like any sugar in it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:44 am

Anjela followed Matthew out of the study and then out of his house. Once they were outside, she said,

"I guess we can head to Cephiron now. We should probably head to a secluded part in the forests so I would summon the portal."

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "Yes, I would like a cup of tea, please darling, with just a teaspoonful of sugar."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:51 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, let's go."

He headed towards the forest and to a secluded part where Anjela could summon the portal.

Ryan nodded happily and he poured a cup of tea.  Then he added a teaspoon of sugar and handing the cup to her, he said,

"Here you are, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:00 am

Anjela followed Matthew to the forest and once they were in an isolated part, she took a deep clean and proceeded to summon the portal to Cephiron. It was soon ready and turning to Matthew, she said, "Come on. Let's go."

She led the way through the portal and the couple was soon teleported to Cephiron's outskirts.

Lady Penelope took the cup from Ryan and smiling softly, she said, "Thanks, darling."

She sipped a little of it and smiling more, she said, "It tastes wonderful, sweetie. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:02 am

Matthew looked around and said, "Well, we're back.  Now you said you needed some supplies, right?"

Ryan smiled and replied, "You're welcome, my lady, and there are cookies, too, if you feel like having a snack."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:06 am

Anjela nodded and replied, 

"Yes, we'll head to a couple of shops that sell magical items and potions. They may come in handy. Can we have something to eat first though? I admit I am feeling a little hungry."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "I will. Thanks, sweetie."

She drank her tea and would occasionally have a cookie as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:13 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yes, of course.  Do you have a particular place in mind?"

As Ryan drank his tea, he remembered their earlier conversation and looking at Lady Penelope, he said,

"You know, I never had a mom.  Well, I mean, a mom who would acknowledge me as her son.  So you are like my mom in a way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:20 am

Anjela was thoughtfully silent for a moment then nodding, she said, "Yes, I think I do. I'll take you somewhere that makes only food that exists in the gods' world. This is your first time in Cephiron, after all. Come on."

She led the way into town and towards the restaurant she meant. 

Lisianthus reached out to touch Ryan's hand gently to comfort him. Lady Penelope smiled gently at him and said,

"It's my honor, sweetie. You know, I've always wanted a son too. I love my daughter, of course, but having a son is just different. And I could never ask for a better son than you, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:23 am

Matthew looked curious as to where Anjela planned to go, so he happily followed her, curious to try out food in the gods' world.

Ryan smiled at both Lady Penelope and Lisianthus and replied, "Thank you.  That means a lot to me.  I wonder if your daughter would think of me as her brother but it's ok if she doesn't."

He chuckled a bit at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:30 am

Anjela led the way through Cephiron's streets, which were bustling with activity. There would be occasional glances from passers-by at Matthew, and noticing this, Anjela leaned in and quietly said,

"They are probably surprised because you're a human. Humans are a rare sight here."

Lady Penelope giggled a little as well and replied, "Well, yes, she might have some trouble accepting that although really, Anjela has always wanted a sibling. Maybe she has that chance now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:38 am

Matthew shrugged and quietly replied, "Ehh, it's fine.  I can understand their curiosity."

Ryan chuckled and continued to enjoy the company around him.  Nala meowed happily and laid on her back on the couch, her paws in the air.  He looked at her and asked,

"You want a belly rub, Nala?"

Nala meowed even more.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:00 am

Anjela nodded and the two continued walking until they made it to a small restaurant. It was small but looked quite cozy, and it was beautifully decorated with all kinds of plants and flowers. She led the way inside and the couple was greeted by a waiter who led them to a table overlooking a small garden, then left them with a couple of menus.

She looked at Matthew and asked, "What do you think? This is my favorite place to eat out. Well, I haven't come here in forever actually but this place never changes."

Lisianthus giggled happily and gently gave Nala a belly rub. She happily said, "Enjoying this, little one?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:02 am

Matthew looked around the cafe in fascination and wonder and replied, 

"It's beautiful.  It's like a garden."

Nala meowed happily and chuckling, Ryan said, "I think that's a yes.  I'm happy I got you Nala, beautiful.  Pets can bring happiness to our lives."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:12 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Yes, I guess you can say that."

She looked at the menu and replied, "Do you want to look at the selection of food or should I pick something for you?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, yes, I am totally happy that you did. Nala is like my baby girl now."

She continued rubbing her belly happily and touching Nala's nose with hers.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:14 am

Matthew looked at the selection on the menu and replied, "You can choose.  I'm not really familiar with these foods."

Nala meowed happily and smiling, Ryan turned to Lady Penelope and asked,

"Have you ever had a pet, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:17 am

Anjela nodded and called for a waiter. She gave him a couple of names for plates and juices then the waiter left to get their order.

She turned back to Matthew and said, "I think you'll like what I picked. They are a couple of mana-replenishing plates. Some foods in the gods' world can strengthen a person's magical energy."

Lady Penelope smiled and shaking her head, she said, 

"Not really although little Nala makes want to have one. A cat sounds great too although with my daughter's allergy, I don't think that's possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:22 am

Matthew nodded with interest and replied, "That sounds very useful and nourishing.  I can't wait to try it."

Ryan chuckled sheepishly and replied, "Aww yes, I understand.  I had no idea she was allergic to cats.  But if you'd like a pet, perhaps a puppy?  I heard that the gods' world has puppies, too, although the ones here don't have wings."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:25 am

Anjela nodded and took her time looking around the place. A little wistfully, she murmured, 

"It's been a long time since I've last been here."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that's true. They are magical creatures that can fly for short distances above the ground. They are adorable. I might think of getting one when things settle down. The situation is just too complicated at the moment."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:27 am

Matthew replied, "So, is it like being at home for you?"

He looked at Anjela curiously.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I certainly understand.  It's interesting how pets differ between our worlds."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:31 am

Anjela turned to Matthew and nodding, she said, "I suppose. Cephiron is where I grew up, studied at the academy and got married. So yes, it is home to me although I am not a god."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and reached out to pet Nala gently. She happily said, "And cats are so adorable. I should enjoy having Nala around while I can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:37 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Are devils common here?  I know humans rare but perhaps there are some devils here."

Nala meowed happily and enjoyed the attention that Lady Penelope and Lisianthus were giving her.  Ryan smiled and said,

"Nala really is adorable."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:41 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Devils are common here, yes. They became even more common after the war. After the devils' world was destroyed, a lot of them moved here to live and move on."

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Nala is the best, isn't she? I love her so much. She is like my daughter, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:52 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  There are some devils in the human world, too, right?  I mean, I don't see them as much, but some of them moved here.  I wonder what influenced their decision on which world to go to."

Nala meowed happily and Ryan replied,

"Awww she really is.  Oh yeah, this is cool."

He used his magic to summon a small ball of yarn and handing it to Nala, he said,

"Here you are, girl."

Nala happily pawed at the ball of yarn and began playing with it.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: