Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:27 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, I understand."

He waited for Anjela to take the lead so that he would follow her.

Ryan nodded sadly and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I didn't know Nerine nearly as well but I knew how much you cared for her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:32 am

Anjela nodded and she led the way into the forest. It was an ordinary forest although there were some glowing flowers and plants that looked magical and beautiful. For the most part, it was peaceful and quiet.

Lisianthus nodded and replied sadly, "I-I wish I hadn't seen her. Why do all my memories hurt so much? It-it's like those that don't have you in them are just painful, hurtful memories. I don't want to remember anything anymore."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:39 am

Matthew looked around in fascination as he walked with Anjela through the forest.  He commented,

"This place is so beautiful.  Hmm, I wonder why this witch lives in this fourth world?"

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and replied, "I understand, beautiful.  It's probably best that you not think about her for now.  Just try to relax and put your mind at ease."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:44 am

Anjela replied,

"Oh we're still in the gods' world. We aren't in the fourth world until we go through the portal. Things aren't so peaceful from there. As for why, I have no idea. She didn't allow me personal questions last time. She might talk to you more, though, seeing that you are a human like her."

Lisianthus returned Ryan's hug and replied, "It-it isn't that easy. Bad things just keep happening. First I am almost killed, and I find out that I am not really a good queen. Then I find out about this. Ryan, what was I like before I lost my memory?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:50 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Oh ok.  I can't wait to meet her.  I'm pretty excited."

Ryan replied, "Well, I can tell you how you are when you're around me, but as a ruler, it might be better to talk to Duchess Irene about it.  She knows you more as the queen than I do."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep but I'll post tomorrow before I go to work in the afternoon.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 1:27 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela couldn't help but chuckle a bit and replied, "Hold yourself together. You make this sound as though it's a fun trip and we are about to meet someone popular."

She paused then took her hood off. Looking down at her feet, she said, "Truthfully, I find it a lot easier to move when I don't have my cloak on. It will be just us for quite a while, so is it ok if I take it off meanwhile? You can be honest. If you'd rather I keep my cloak on, tell me so."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Okay, just tell me about the me around you. Was I same? Do you feel any difference? Do I treat you differently?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:09 pm

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I don't mind and you're right.  It'll be just us for a while."

Ryan looked thoughtful and then he began to tell Lisianthus how she was when it was just the two of them.  He would tell her about the fun times they had and how he had fallen in love with her.  Her personality was pretty much the same as it is now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:15 pm

Anjela nodded and casting a minor spell, her cloak disappeared. Underneath, she wore a casual attire of a long beige skirt and black blouse, along with a denim long-sleeved jacket.

She replied, "Thanks. I'm sorry if I ask this question repetitively. I didn't always use to wear a cloak all the time, you know. But I was eventually tired of the pitiful looks I got and harsh comments, to the point that I find it difficult that anyone might not mind seeing my face at all."

Lisianthus' heart warmed as Ryan spoke of their love to her. After he was done, she smiled a little softly and said, 

"I actually remember some of the times you recalled. It's always easy to recall these. So I didn't change to you, right? Inside, I'm the one and same Sia?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  People can be like that but I hope you know that I'm not like that.  You're beautiful to me, even if others fail to see it shine."

He smiled softly at Anjela.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I've never cared about you being queen or anything like that.  I love you because of who you are inside, and that's a privilege I get that many others don't."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 1:25 am

Anjela couldn't help but blush a bit and turning her gaze away, she replied, 

"Well, thank you. Yes, I know you are not like that. It's why I've been taking my hood off around you. I don't feel comfortable enough to do that with most people but I feel comfortable around you."

Lisianthus smiled a little more and then hugged Ryan happily. She replied, 

"You know, there is no wonder I love you so much. With my memory or without, you're my knight in shining armor."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 3:22 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "I'm glad you feel comfortable around me and you know, I'm happy it's just us two.  I mean, it'll be dangerous but I'm glad to be facing it with you."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I'll always be your knight, beautiful.  No matter what, I'll be by your side and support you always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 4:02 am

Anjela smiled a little and replied, "Me too. I am glad you are accompanying me. You're strong too and heh, it's useful to have a healer around. That's extra strength in its own way."

Lisianthus smiled happily and felt cheered up. Smiling a little more, she said, "Ok, how about we make dinner together? It's about time. We can make something light and delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 4:16 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Well, let's get on with the adventure, shall we?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great.  Let me just go let Lady Penelope know so she can keep Nala company a little longer, ok?"

(I'll be multi-tasking so I might be really slow posting.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 4:18 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Anjela smiled softly and nodded. The two of them continued walking through the forest and fortunately, it was an uneventful walk. It had gotten dark and the glow of the plants seemed brighter. It was a little of a long walk, as they had to cross the forest before reaching the point where Anjela would summon the portal.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Okay. I'll think of what to make meanwhile."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 4:31 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew observed their surroundings and noticing how the plants glow, he said,

"The gods' world truly is magical.  I mean, the human world seems boring compared to here."

Ryan nodded and after giving Lisianthus a kiss on the cheek, he said,

"Ok.  I'll be right back."

He then left the kitchen and headed to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 4:39 am

Anjela shook her head and replied, "Not really. I think every world has its unique traits. I find your world interesting in its own way."

The couple continued walking until they made it to the base of a large rocky hill. Anjela approached it and touched the rocks as though she was looking for something. She said, 

"The portal is here. I just need to unveil a certain mark then I'll perform the rituals to summon it."

Lady Penelope was happily playing with Nala when she saw Ryan return. Looking curiously at him, she asked, 

"Did you find her, darling?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 5:14 am

Matthew nodded and waited as Anjela went ahead to unveil the mark and perform the rituals needed to summon the portal.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I did.  Sia was in the kitchen.  She was feeling a bit down but I cheered her up.  We're going to make dinner for everyone, so are you ok with watching Nala for a little longer?"

Nala meowed happily, as though telling Ryan it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 5:17 am

Anjela soon found the mark she needed and using her hands, she dusted it off, revealing it completely. It was a glowing purple mark, and once it was completely unveiled, Anjela took a deep breath and started to cast the spells needed to perform the rituals to summon the portal. It was a lot more complicated than when she would summon a portal to the gods' or even the devils' world, and it required more strength and concentration.

Lady Penelope smiled softly and nodding, she said, "Definitely, sweetie. Nala is such a joyful company. I'll be delighted to watch over her for longer."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 5:42 am

Matthew watched closely but stayed quietly as Anjela went about casting the spells for the rituals.  He found it fascinating how it was more complicated to summon a portal to get to the witch's place than it normally would.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I will let you know when dinner is ready."

He reached out his hand to gently pet Nala's head and said, "You be good for Lady Penelope, ok, Nala?"

Nala meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 5:50 am

It took Anjela around a quarter-hour to finally finish summoning the portal. It was just big enough for a person to pass through at a time, engraved into the wall of the hill. It glowed brightly but steadily.

By the time she was finished, Anjela was gasping for breath and her body tottered as she was completely exhausted, before she collapsed to the ground.

Lady Penelope petted Nala gently and replied, "No worries, darling. Nala and I are best friends now. We'll keep each other company."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 5:54 am

Matthew reached out to grab Anjela as she fell and looking at her in worry, he asked,

"Hey, are you ok?  It looks like that took a lot out of you."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yup, I'm sure you both will.  I'll let you know when dinner is ready.  Please excuse me."

He nodded and then left the living room, returning to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 6:05 am

Anjela was still breathing heavily and just nodded. As her vision focused a little, she replied, 

"I'm okay. That portal just isn't like the others. It drained me out. Heh, this is actually better than last time. I passed out immediately afterwards back then."

She did her best to regain her composure although she was visibly drained.

Lisianthus grinned happily as Ryan returned and happily said,

"I have an idea for a totally delicious and light dinner! How about fruit salad, and we can add yogurt and honey to it for flavor?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 6:12 am

Matthew nodded and looking at the portal, he asked,

"How long will it hold?  Can you rest for a bit before we go through?"

Ryan nodded happily and smiling, he replied, "That's a wonderful idea.  It's not too heavy and it's sweet and healthy.  Sure, I'm up for it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "It will hold for twelve hours. Listen, I don't suggest we go through immediately. Right behind the portal starts all the dangers. I don't think it's wise to go in tonight when it's dark and we don't have all of our strength. We can rest here until the sun rises then move. Tell me if you think otherwise."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Okay. I'll get out the fruits and we can start cutting them up."

She went to the icebox and started getting out a variety of colorful fruits.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 6:34 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds like a good plan.  So we should set up camp here for tonight?  And nothing from the other side of the portal can come through here?"

Ryan helped Lisianthus get out the fruits and he commented,

"I like how this place can provide all the foods we want.  You can find everything easily, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: