Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:54 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela looked thoughtful then said, "Ahh I am not sure but something occurs to me. Maybe it depended on each devil's judgement of their control over their instincts? I mean, because devils naturally eat humans and all. So the ones who thought they wouldn't control it moved to the gods' world?"

She looked deep in thought.

Lisianthus looked adoringly at Nala and commented, "Aww she is so cute. I love having her around and watching her. She is so wonderful."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:49 pm

Matthew widened his eyes and replied,

"Wait, devils eat humans?  Isn't that kind of barbaric?"

He was disturbed by the thought.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I agree.  She's very adorable."

Nala continued to play with the ball of yarn, her paws swiping it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:00 pm

Anjela continued to look thoughtful then she replied, 

"I can't disagree but it rarely ever happens recently. It might be one of the reasons why there aren't many devils in the human world though. Some say it's an instinct thing."

She shrugged her shoulders.

Lisianthus continued playing happily with Nala, and the party spent their time peacefully like so. About an hour later, Lisianthus happily said,

"Alex and Lycoris would be finished eating by now, right? I want to bring them some cookies and tea, too. They'll like it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Well, I guess that could also explain why seeing humans is rare here."

Ryan smiled and replied, "That's a wonderful idea, beautiful, and there's still some tea and cookies left.  Would you like me to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 2:26 am

Anjela nodded and a little later, the waiter returned carrying a tray with the couple's plates. He laid the food out on the table, which looked quite delicious, a couple of glasses of juice and left them to enjoy their meal.

After he left, Anjela said, "Go ahead and try it. Let me know what you think."

Lisianthus replied happily, "It's ok. I'll take care of it. Could you keep Nala's company until I make it back, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 3:04 am

(Back now.  ^^)

Matthew nodded happily and taking his fork, he took a bit of his food.  After swallowing, he commented,

"Yum, this is very delicious."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, will do."

Nala continued to play with the ball of yarn, looking happy and carefree.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 4:08 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela smiled a bit and started eating her food as well. It was delicious indeed and she was hungry. She knew they needed the energy for what they were about to face, so she was going to work on that.

Lisianthus nodded happily to Ryan and then ran to the kitchen to prepare a tray of cookies and tea for Alex and Lycoris. Lady Penelope breathed a sigh of relief as she left, for it was always better for her not to have Lisianthus around.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 4:23 am

(Thanks.  I'll probably be slow in posting since I'll be gaming but I'll be here until I go to sleep.  ^^)

As Matthew ate, he asked, "Once we leave Cephiron, how long will it take us to get to the witch's place?"

Ryan observed Lady Penelope's behavior and quietly said, "I-I can understand how uncomfortable it must be to be around Sia, despite that she doesn't remember anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 4:38 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Anjela was silent for a moment then replied, "It will take us the rest of the day to get to our starting point. From there, it should take five days. There are five forests and five caves to go through; the road alternates between a forest and a cave. Each pair should take us a day."

Lady Penelope sighed and looking apologetically at Ryan, she said, "I'm sorry, darling. I try to be as tolerant as I can but I can't change my feelings inside. I know you may not truly understand but that queen broke my only girl. I can never forgive her for that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 4:50 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ahh ok.  What dangers should I be aware of?  I'm assuming that there's going to be lots of hazards along the way.  I just want to be as prepared as possible."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Well, I know Sia is far from perfect and I can tell that your daughter holds a lot of resentment against her.  I can understand that.  I believe that she can be a better person and ruler although it'll take time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:01 am

Anjela replied, "Yes, there definitely will be. You need to be physically and mentally prepared. The dangers range from dangerous monsters along the way to magical effects of certain areas. Some areas are magic-proof, so we would have to depend only on our physical strength. I should mention that the whole area is out of reach, too. No telepathy there."

Lady Penelope sighed again and although she disagreed with Ryan, she didn't say that out loud. She just smiled a bit and said, "I am only trying to civil for your sake, darling. Well, that and that this isn't the time for any personal conflicts. She might notice I am ignoring her and she might be confused because of her memory loss. But I am sure she didn't like us much either when she had her memory."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:12 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  So we can't communicate with the others for help.  We really will be on our own."

Ryan replied, "I see.  Well, I won't press any further on it.  This whole memory loss is bringing out Sia's true side, the one I fell in love with.  I didn't fall for her because she's the queen or anything like that.  But heh, I guess we should change topics?"

Nala meowed and looked on happily at Lady Penelope, wanting to play with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:19 am

Anjela couldn't help but smirk a bit and teasingly replied, "If you're scared, I can always take you back." 

Lady Penelope saw Nala meowing at her and giggling a little, she picked her up in her arms. She petted it gently and said, "The human world certainly has some very cute creatures."

Meanwhile, Lisianthus finished preparing a tray of tea and cookies for Lycoris and Alex. She carried it upstairs, and once at their room, she knocked on the door and happily said,

"Alex, Lycoris, it's Sia! I have a surprise for you. Can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:39 am

Matthew pouted and replied, "Hey, that's not what I meant.  I just want to be prepared and you'll see me fight with the best of them."

Nala meowed happily at Lady Penelope and Ryan replied, "Nala's going to get spoiled at this point, being the center of attention."

Alex looked at Lycoris and quietly replied, "I can open the door and let her see me but I know you don't want see anyone, right, angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:47 am

Anjela chuckled a little and replied, "I am sure. Chill. I was just teasing you."

She soon finished up eating, and getting up, she said, "I'll take care of the bill. Finish up."

She headed to the cashier to take care of the payment.

Lady Penelope giggled happily and replied, "Oh but she totally deserves to be spoiled, darling. She is so cute so naturally, she grabs everyone's attention."

Lycoris was silent for a moment then sighing, she said, "Let her come in but I-I hope she leaves quickly. I don't want to offend Sia. I've already caused her enough damage. She can't remember anything because of me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:52 am

As Anjela went to take care of the bill, Matthew finished up his food.  He wanted to get as much strength and nourishment for the journey ahead.

Nala meowed happily to Lady Penelope's comment and chuckling, Ryan replied, "I suppose you're right, my lady.  She's like a little girl."

Alex nodded and kissed Lycoris' forehead.  He then said, "I'll open the door."

He got up and approaching the door, he opened it and then smiled at Lisianthus.  He said,

"Hey, Sia, please come in."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:57 am

A few minutes later, Anjela returned. Seeing that Matthew was all finished up, she said, 

"Ok, we can go. There are a couple of shops I need to stop by, as well as one place I want to go to inside Cephiron then we can head out, ok?"

Lady Penelope giggled happily and continued petting Nala, petting her body from head to tail.

Lisianthus smiled cheerfully at Alex and carrying the tray, she went inside the room. She smiled happily at the couple and said,

"Hey, you two. I am glad you are awake and well. I brought you a surprise! You like chocolate cookies, right?"

She put the tray on a nearby table, presenting it to the couple.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:03 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sounds good."

He got up and walked with Anjela as they left the restaurant to take care of the shopping they needed to do in Cephiron.

Ryan thought of something and asked, "Are there any pets in the gods' world that are as furry as cats?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, we do and I see that you brought tea, too.  That's very nice of you.  Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:10 am

Anjela and Matthew walked out of the restaurant and they headed to the shops. It wasn't very far and they didn't have to walk much. It was like a magical district they walked into; lots of shops that sold potions and magical items, as well as magical staffs and even clothes and such for sorcerers. The district was bustling with activity and there were lots of sorcerers and students around.

Anjela then led the way into one of the shops that sold magical potions.

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied, "Ahh yes, there are actually. I don't recall their names but they are a little smaller than cats and they're very furry. They have pretty long ears and they look adorable too."

Lycoris smiled gratefully at Lisianthus and said, "Thanks, Sia. I love cookies."

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Anytime! There are more chocolate desserts too if you want to have later. There is a delicious chocolate cake and very yummy chocolate muffins. If you love chocolate as much as I do, you're totally gonna love this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:19 am

Matthew looked around and commented,

"Wow, this place is fantastic.  We'd be lucky to find even one magic shop in town, let alone an entire district."

Ryan commented, "They kind of sound like rabbits.  Humans keep them as pets, too."

Alex raised an eyebrow and said, "Let me guess.  You and Ryan went all out and baked a lot of chocolate desserts earlier, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:25 am

Anjela smiled a bit and replied, "Well, nearly everyone in the gods' world has a magical ability or two, so having such a place is necessary."

They entered the potion shop and Anjela talked to the salesclerk, asking for a variety of potions. 

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Ahh yes, yes, rabbits. That was their name. Oh I suppose we do have some creatures in common after all."

Lisianthus nodded happily and grinning, she replied, "Yes! We had a chocolate breakfast this morning. It was so delicious and we saved you quite a share. Chocolate is the best to have anytime, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:32 am

While Anjela was talking to the salesclerk, Matthew looked around the shop.  He was fascinated by its wares, as it wasn't usual to find a magic shop in a human town.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's true.  Rabbits are adorable, too."

Nala meowed and Ryan added, "Of course, you are most adorable, Nala."

Nala meowed happily.

Alex chuckled a bit and replied, "Yes, that's true and these cookies will go along great with tea.  Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 6:38 am

Anjela was soon finished talking to the salesclerk and had obtained the potions she needed. She put them in her bag then turning to Matthew, she said, 

"Is there anything you want to get? They have a variety of healing potions."

Lady Penelope giggled happily and replied, "Aww Nala definitely wants to be the center of attention."

Lisianthus nodded happily and Lycoris replied, "Thanks, Sia. We really appreciate your thoughtfulness."

Lisianthus replied happily, "You're welcome. I won't stay anymore; I just wanted to give you the cookies and make sure you two are okay. If you need anything, let me know right away, okay? I'll make you dinner myself too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:01 am

Matthew nodded with interest and replied, "Sure, I could stock up on some healing potions.  He walked over to an area that had healing potions and picking a few, he went to the cashier to pay for them.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "She is young so I understand.  Adult cats tend to be more independent, doing their own thing."

Alex nodded and smiling at Lisianthus, he replied, "That's very kind of you.  We'll let you know if we need anything.  Thanks again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 7:12 am

Anjela waited until Matthew had gotten the potions he needed then they went out of the shop. They headed into another shop; one that was for selling magical items. Anjela picked up a few things and magical bracelets she needed and went to take care of their payment as well.

Lady Penelope looked curious and replied, "Ahh so cats' behavior change as they grow up? Would Nala keep more to herself then?"

Lisianthus replied happily, "You're welcome. See you later."

She was on her way out when she caught sight of Nerine's body on the bed. She suddenly froze in place as she stared at it, at first confused by who that was, then her expression becoming one of deep sadness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: