Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 5:47 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I hope it is.  Ok, so you're supposed to meet Duke Collins at his place?  Is that right?"

Alex got up and nodded, without saying anything.  He was relieved to be leaving the room and wondered what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 5:57 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true. We need to head to the gods' world to his mansion. I'll contact him afterwards and tell him I'm there."

Anjela nodded and replied, "We'll follow right behind. I can have us blend in quite easily. I'll shapeshift into one of the maids, and Matt," she turned to look at him, "I'll disguise you as one of the duke's soldiers. This way, we'll be unnoticed but we can move inside freely."

The sorcerer led Alex out of his room and then out of the basement. They walked through the mansion's hallways until they arrived at the duke's quarters. The sorcerer led the way inside.

Inside, Duke Collins was present, as well as another sorcerer who seemed to be of a higher rank than the one accompanying Alex, evident from his clothing and age. He was already casting a spell as it seemed, as there was a glowing magic crest on the ground. 

Duke Collins turned to Alex and smirking at him, he said, "Oh here you are. We need to prepare, you know. My Lycoris should arrive any moment now."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:04 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good.  Let's do this.  Let's get Alex back and end all this."

(Man, I hope that Lycoris just goes full on dark phoenix and attacks Duke Collins again.  lol)

Alex raised an eyebrow and replied, "What are we preparing exactly?  This seems a bit overkill for an exchange, which is what I assume you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:11 am

(lol She most likely will but Duke Collins is taking his precautions. XD)

Lycoris nodded and after taking a deep breath, she got up and waited for Anjela and Matthew to lead the way. They all went out of the house and outside, Anjela started summoning the portal to the gods' world, to take them to the duke's mansion.

Duke Collins raised an eyebrow himself and replied, "I'd have thought the same, you know. But with all the suffering I've been enduring ever since my Lycoris put that spell on me, I can never be too careful."

He paused then smirking, he said, "It's just a small precaution. My good sorcerer here will place a spell on both of us. It's a very efficient spell, if you ask me. Simply, it shall bind our pain sensations. So if I am ever hurt, you are hurt exactly the same way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:26 am

(I see.  XD)

Matthew held onto Lycoris' arm and led the way through the portal to get to the gods' world and to Duke Collins' place.

Alex replied, "You know, I do see why Lycoris can't stand you.  I mean, you're no honorable noble to resort to such tricks and I'd have thought that Lycoris attacking you last time would mean she wants nothing to do with you.  We really were too soft on you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:37 am

The party walked through the portal and the three of them arrived near Duke Collins' mansion. Anjela had made sure that they were a safe distance away, though, so she and Matthew wouldn't be spotted. She turned to Lycoris and said, 

"You'll have to be on your own from here. I suppose you can contact the duke and let him know you arrived. Don't worry-Matt and I have your back."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I am not worried for myself. I can protect myself just fine. Please be careful. On no means should Alex ever get hurt, no matter what."

Duke Collins looked at Alex coldly with a dark expression, and his right eye glowed brighter than ever. He huskily replied,

"My Lycoris betrayed me, and she will be punished eventually for her unfaithfulness. But that's for later. I have to ensure she's mine first. As for honor, perhaps my actions aren't honorable right now but who can blame me? I certainly pray that once the spell is in place, all the visions and terrible feelings I am getting are inflicted on you as well so you can get a taste of what I am enduring."

The sorcerer with Alex pushed him into the magic crest while Duke Collins stood in another similar one, as the spell was prepared to be cast.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:49 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "You have our word, Lycoris.  Unlike that filthy duke, we keep our promises.  You be careful."

Alex looked to the sorcerer who was going to cast the spell and he asked, "Is this really what you want to do?  Can't you see what's become of him?"

He gestured towards Duke Collins, trying to get his men to see that he wasn't exactly in his right state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:03 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I will. You too, please be careful."

She took a deep breath then slowly walked towards the mansion. Meanwhile, Anjela looked to Matthew and said, "Are you ready? Once she's inside, we'll follow as well."

The sorcerer in charge of the spell remained silent, while the other one who had accompanied Alex said, "As long as the duke isn't harmed, you won't be harmed, boy. This is only to ensure his protection."

Once Alex and Duke Collins were both on a magic crest, the sorcerer started casting the spell, binding Duke Collins' and Alex's pain sensations.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:14 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok.  We have to be prepared for anything, though.  It sounds like that duke has completely lost it.  That man has no honor.  He may be a noble but he doesn't have the heart of one."

Alex looked to the one who addressed him and as the spell was being cast, he said,

"Is this right-to use innocent people?  Is this how your duke does things?  I am a noble, too, in my world and I would never resort to such tactics."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:22 am

Anjela frowned and nodding, she said, "He is a noble only in title. Well, we need a basic plan. As soon as we're inside at least, we'll check how things go with Lycoris. Once she has the duke distracted, we need to look for Alex and get him out of there."

The sorcerer frowned at Alex and replied, "You're far from innocent, young man. You are guilty of being in a relationship with His Highness' betrothed. I wouldn't call that innocent. In fact, we're going easy on you."

The sorcerer continued casting the spell and it was starting to come into effect, as Duke Collins and Alex were successfully being bound.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:30 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good.  Ahh I have an idea.  Should we try to communicate telepathically with Alex first?  He may have been moved from wherever we couldn't reach him before."

Alex couldn't help but roll his eyes and replied, "For your information, Lycoris and I were together way before she ever met this guy."

He jerked his head towards Duke Collins and then continued, "So if anything, he's the one who's been invading and trespassing upon Lycoris, treating her as property.  No wonder he's never had a true relationship."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:36 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yes, that's a fine idea. He might tell us of where he is kept inside the mansion so we can get to him faster. I'll try to get to him now."

Closing her eyes, she telepathically communicated with Alex and said,

Alex, it's me. Can you hear me?

The sorcerer furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "You're getting way past your limits, boy. Don't you dare speak of His Highness like that again. Lady Lycoris is His Highness' fiancée and what's between them is between them alone."

The spell was finally finished and in place. Duke Collins smirked and said, "That's fine. Let him say as he wishes. There isn't much he can do now."

He looked to Alex and asked, "How do you feel? With the spell now in place, the agony I feel from my Lycoris' spell should be transferred to you as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:36 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yes, that's a fine idea. He might tell us of where he is kept inside the mansion so we can get to him faster. I'll try to get to him now."

Closing her eyes, she telepathically communicated with Alex and said,

Alex, it's me. Can you hear me?

The sorcerer furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "You're getting way past your limits, boy. Don't you dare speak of His Highness like that again. Lady Lycoris is His Highness' fiancée and what's between them is between them alone."

The spell was finally finished and in place. Duke Collins smirked and said, "That's fine. Let him say as he wishes. There isn't much he can do now."

He looked to Alex and asked, "How do you feel? With the spell now in place, the agony I feel from my Lycoris' spell should be transferred to you as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:46 am

Alex was about to reply to Duke Collins when he heard Anjela's communication.  So he just gave a dirty look to Duke Collins and then pretending to space out, he replied,

Yes, I can hear you.  Listen, it's a trap.  One of Duke Collins' men put a spell on me, binding the two of us.  So if anyone tries to attack Duke Collins, I'll feel the pain, too.  Supposedly, it's taken effect but I don't feel anything so far.

Inside, Alex wondered if the spell was working.  He thought, though, that it might have had to do with Lycoris' intentions when she cast her spell.  Since Lycoris never wanted to harm Alex, he might not be feeling anything.

(Well, I don't know if that's how it works but oh well.  lol  Anyway, I'm getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 9:07 am

(Ahh nope, that's not how it works. XD The spell connects Duke Collins' and Alex's senses of pain so if anyone hurts the duke, Alex feels it and it works the other way around too. If Alex is hurt, the duke will feel the pain as well. For the duke's visions, Alex will experience them but he'll experience the same things the duke is, not fears or visions of his own. XD The spell is totally possible to break though, if Alex is angered/moved enough that his willpower overcomes any pain inflicted upon him, but he has to be really angered. XD Hopefully that clears it. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela frowned as she heard what Alex told her and replied,

Dammit. That duke just doesn't know when to stop?! Listen, Alex. Lycoris is going inside the mansion right now but Matt and I are here too. We'll try to get you out of there while Lycoris talks to him. Do you have any idea where you are inside the mansion?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 5:55 pm

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Alex replied,

The duke and his men are with me so if he asked Lycoris to meet him inside a specific room, I'm there.  Let me try to describe where I am, though.

He described the room where he was being held.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:23 pm

Anjela memorized every detail Alex told her about the room where he was held, then replied, 

Roger. Matt and I shall be inside soon. If you aren't with Lycoris and the duke when they are talking, we'll look for that room. But assuming they take you back to the magic-proof room and I can't communicate with you then, describe that to me too. If I can't reach you, I'll look for you there.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:10 pm

Alex then described the room where he had been kept, making sure not to leave out one detail.  Then he said,

I know you and Matt will do your best to get me out of there but I have to tell you.  I won't let Lycoris surrender herself to that monster.  She deserves to be free and in the worst case scenario, I'll kill myself, effectively killing him.  Lycoris deserves to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:21 pm

Anjela's eyes widened in shock and she immediately replied,

Alex, don't make any hasty moves. I strongly doubt killing yourself would grant Lycoris any happiness, even if that duke was killed as well. Her only condition in all of this is that you aren't hurt. We'll get you two out of there, Alex. I promise.

Meanwhile, Lycoris had arrived in front of the duke's mansion and the soldiers took notice of her. She asked to see the duke and as they were expecting her, they led her to inside to the living room where she was told that the duke would see her shortly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 7:51 pm

Alex replied,

I know you'll do your best but I have to prepare for the worst case scenario.  And if there's no way to undo this binding spell, I will remove both him and me from this.  I will not let Lycoris surrender her freedom and happiness to that monster.

Matthew looked on in curiosity, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Anjela didn't like what she heard but she knew that the only way to stop Alex was to save him and Lycoris. She replied,

Hang in there, Alex. You and Lycoris shall be together again. Just hang on.

She shut off the telepathy and turning to Matthew, she said, "We have no time to waste. That duke cast a binding spell on himself and Alex. He wants to force Lycoris to give herself to him. Alex...He wants to kill himself to kill the duke to stop him."

Meanwhile, the duke looked impatiently at Alex, wondering if he was spacing out because he started to experience the same things he did.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 8:27 pm

Matthew widened his eyes in shock and replied, "We definitely have to stop that.  We get Alex out of there and then we figure out how to remove that binding spell, assuming that there is a way."

After Alex and Anjela finished talking, he looked back to the duke and pretending to have spaced out, he shook his head and in a vacant voice, he asked,

"What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 11:01 pm

Anjela growled to herself and replied, "There has to be. I'll kidnap that duke myself and beat it out of him."

She paused then said, "No wasting time. I'll change us both into a couple of soldiers right away. Lycoris will have gone inside by now."

She shapeshifted into one of the duke's soldiers then cast a disguise spell on Matthew, making him look the same as well.

Duke Collins frowned and frustrated, he angrily replied, "I asked how you feel. Whether you are getting a taste of what my Lycoris did to me. A blink of that cursed spell she put on me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 6:00 am

(Back from work now.  I'll be gaming but I'm here.  ^^)

After the shapeshifter disguised the two of them, Matthew nodded and said, "We sure can blend in now.  Let's go inside and get Alex and Lycoris out of there."

Alex widened his eyes and almost apathetically, he replied, "Uhh yeah, sure."

Inside, he was feeling the effects of the spell although he did his best not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 7:06 am

(Welcome back. I am sneaking a post but it's pretty busy at work today so this might be my only post for now. ^^; )

Anjela nodded and said, "Alright. Follow my lead. We have to be careful and act cool and collected."

She led the way as they prepared to venture into the duke's mansion.

The duke was frustrated with Alex's reaction and was about to snap at him when there was a knock on the door. He gave permission for whoever was at the door to enter, and a soldier entered the room. He announced, 

"Your Highness, Lady Lycoris is here."

Duke Collins smirked and said, "Wonderful." He turned to Alex and said, "Ready? You are coming with me. You have to see for yourself as my Lycoris and I reunite."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: