Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 2:38 am

(Aww I am really sorry to hear that. I totally understand and it's ok, you don't have to worry about posting at all today. Just take it easy and I hope things get better soon. I am always here if you need me, ok? Hug :/)

Lycoris could feel Matthew resisting her spell and she put more strength into it. She had already taken the decision and action and there was no coming back now. She put all her strength into the spell although there were tears trickling down her cheeks as she softly said,

"Please don't make this any harder for me. I am sorry. Just-just give in."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 3:25 am

(Thanks.  I don't know what I'm going to do for this evening but I'll sleep early, maybe hope that what happened was a nightmare or something.  But anyway, this will be my last post for today.  :/)

Matthew continued to resist and struggling, he replied, "No, I'm not giving up.  I won't let you go through with this."

Alex sighed and replied, "Please just give in, for everyone's sake."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 4:04 am

(Okay, I understand. I hope what happened was a misunderstanding or something and things get resolved soon. :/)

Lycoris put even more strength into her spell to force Matthew to give in and frowning slightly, she tearfully replied,

"I am sorry, Matthew. I-I don't want to force you to do something you don't want but you-you can't force me either. I have to save Nerine. Please don't resist anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 5:48 am

(Thanks.  I sent you a PM just now but you can get to it when you're free since I know you're at work now.  And I'll go make this post since I'm here.)

Matthew continued to struggle and replied, "I won't.  I'm not going to let you do this.  I won't let either of you die."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 6:29 am

(It's quiet at work today so I was able to reply to your PM. ^^)

Lycoris couldn't help the tears trickling down her face, knowing that Matthew only wanted her own good and safety. Still, she extended her other hand and a similar blue light started to glow from it, as she doubled the strength of her spell. She tearfully said,

"Please. It's hard enough. Let go please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 6:37 am

Thanks for replying to my PM.  I had a chance to read your reply and I understand.  I guess it's been feeling that way for me lately although I know he wasn't like that before so yeah.  :/)

Matthew continued to fight against Lycoris' spell and replied, "No, I'm not letting either of you die.  I won't let it happen."

He continued to fight the spell with all of his might.

(I'll be going to sleep for real now.  I definitely need my rest.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 2:39 pm

(I understand. Nite, nite, phoenix and I hope you feel better tomorrow. ^^ Hug)

Lycoris didn't say anything in reply but rather frowned as she concentrated on her spell, adding even more power into it. Her eyes were soon glowing in the same blue light that also emitted from both of her hands as she put more strength into the spell. Despite the tears on her face, she was determined not to give up either, as she couldn't let Matthew stop her from saving her own sister.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 4:43 pm

(I'm feeling a bit better although still down.  But I decided that at least, I should get back into my usual routine.  I cut too much of my destress time and that's not good.  So I'll get back to gaming more regularly but if the devs I'm editing for need me to edit asap, then, of course, I'll do what I can to get that done.)

Alex was alarmed as he observed what was going on, and Matthew, in turn, continued to resist and he started to scream in pain.  He wasn't going to give in, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 pm

(I think that's a good idea and I hope it helps with lifting your mood a little and all. ^^)

Lycoris was shaken as she heard Matthew scream in pain but she didn't stop. She didn't want to hurt him-she just wanted him to stay out of the way and not interfere with their plans. She pleadingly said,

"Matthew, please. I-I am sorry. I am so sorry. Just let this be through. I-I promise I won't hurt you. Please, just-just give in and it will be over."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 5:12 pm

(Thanks.  I hope so, too.)

However, Matthew replied, "No, I won't.  Lycoris, if you can hear me, please help me.  I'm not going to abandon you."

Of course, he was referring to the other Lycoris.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 5:17 pm

The other Lycoris could hear Matthew's pleas for help and she started to push through, trying to resurface again. Lycoris cried in pain and things became more difficult for her, as her strength was now divided between casting the spell and resisting her other self.

A little anger in her voice, she had a look of hurt in her eyes as she tearfully said,

"Why? Why do you always help her on me, Matthew? I-I know you love her. I know but it doesn't give you the right to push me aside like this for her. Why don't you understand? You-you never did. Why?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 5:42 pm

Matthew tearfully replied, "I-I love both of you.  P-please don't do this."

He screamed again and then he collapsed from his efforts to resist the spell.

Alex looked shocked and quietly said, "He's down."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 5:50 pm

Lycoris was horrified as she heard Matthew collapse and Alex confirmed it. Shaking in fear at what she had done, she immediately rushed to Matthew's side and holding him in her arms, she frantically said,

"Matt? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I am terribly sorry, please answer me. Please, I-I didn't mean to do this, I didn't."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm

Matthew groaned as he heard Lycoris call out to him although he couldn't answer.  He then collapsed again.  

Meanwhile, Alex rushed over as well and checking Matthew, he said,

"He's ok.  Just out.  I can take him back to his room and he can rest there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 12:43 am

Lycoris looked worried all the same but before she had the chance to say anything, she cried in pain as her other self broke through and took over, overcome by her worry for Matthew. She held him close to her and angrily said to Alex,

"Get your hands off him. That's enough. I am not letting her or you hurt him anymore. Not me either. Get out of here before I have you end up like he is."

She held Matthew close to her and gently said, "I am sorry, my Matt. You were so brave for me."

(Ahh I took today off from work since I have to go out somewhere for the day. I am not sure if I will be able to post again but yeah, in case I don't, I wanted to let you know why and all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 1:52 am

(No problem.  I kind of just want to game anyway.  ^^)

Matthew heard Lycoris' voice, the one he recognized, and he smiled faintly and murmured,

"Lycoris, I love you.  I'd do anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 3:02 am

(Coolies. This will be my last post for today. ^^)

Lycoris held Matthew lovingly and softly said, "And I love you. I won't let anyone hurt us anymore."

She frowned at Alex and angrily said, "Get out of here. I won't let you use me for your selfish wants. You may be able to fool the other Lycoris and she may believe your lies all she wants but you won't fool me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 3:59 am

(Ok.  ^^)

Alex got up and walked back off although he didn't leave the room.  He moved off to a corner of Lycoris' room, allowing Matthew and the other Lycoris to have their privacy.

Meanwhile, Matthew smiled a bit and said,

"You came for me.  I-I don't want them taking you away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 11:41 am

Lycoris smiled softly at Matthew and stroking his hair gently, she said,

"Of course I came for you, as you stood for me. I couldn't stand by and let them hurt you. I love you so much, my Matt. I knew you wouldn't abandon me."

She hugged him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Matthew smiled softly and returned Lycoris' hug, feeling her love, warmth, embrace.  He then said,

"I'll protect you always.  No one will hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 4:52 pm

Lycoris enjoyed Matthew's embrace for a few seconds but then frowning a bit seriously, she said quietly,

"We need to get out of here. I-I won't be able to hold her back for long. She is equally strong now for some reason; her will is moving her quite so. And he isn't helping."

She was referring to Alex of course.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  I'll take you somewhere far away, where no one will ever find us.  Then I'll work on getting your eyesight restored, ok?"

(I'm going out for work today so if I don't post, it'll probably be because of that.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 9:56 pm

(No problem. XD)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, yes. I can't wait. We don't need anyone else as long as we have each other."

She paused then worry on her face, she asked, "Are you feeling better? If you aren't strong enough, I can give you some of my strength. I am sorry you had to go through that for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 am

(Back now.  ^^)

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'd go through anything for you and I'm ok.  You should conserve your strength, and I'm sure she didn't mean to do this.  She probably just didn't expect that I would resist like I did."

Of course, Matthew was referring to the usual Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "I'll see about her later but right now we need to make it out of here."

Her looks turning to worry all over again, she gently asked, "Are you sure you're ok? You need your strength too. Are you strong enough to get up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: