Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:16 am

Lycoris replied tearfully, "Don't-don't leave me. She-she is suddenly too strong even for me. I-I..."

She trailed off as the real Lycoris was able to regain control, and letting go of Matthew, she said,

"I am fine, Matt. Please don't mind her. She-she is just saying things."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 1:56 am

Matthew frowned and replied, "Lycoris, please, I need to talk to her.  It's obvious that you and Alex are hiding something and I need to hear the truth.  Just let me talk to her, even if it's for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 2:27 am

Lycoris shook her head defiantly and replied, "I-I can't let her take over. She won't give me back control. Please understand, Matthew. This-this is my body, not hers..."

She held her head in pain, as her other self wouldn't give up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 2:42 am

Matthew sighed and replied, "I know that, Lycoris.  I know it's your body.  But you and Alex are hiding something, and I could hear her pain just now.  That's not something that can be faked.  If you two won't tell me what's going on, I'll have to hear it from her or would you want me to bring the others into it?"

Alex looked distressed, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 3:25 am

Lycoris looked distressed as she heard that Matthew could want to bring the others into the matter and shaking her head, she replied, 

"We aren't hiding anything. I-I don't know what's wrong with her. Please, you have to believe me, Matthew. Stop giving her strength over me, please."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 3:25 am

Lycoris looked distressed as she heard that Matthew could want to bring the others into the matter and shaking her head, she replied, 

"We aren't hiding anything. I-I don't know what's wrong with her. Please, you have to believe me, Matthew. Stop giving her strength over me, please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 3:43 am

Matthew frowned and replied, "Stop this.  I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but I need to know the truth now."

Alex whispered to Lycoris, "What do we do?"

(I'm feeling really tired.  I think it's because of all the stress I've had to deal with and I did a lot of editing today.  I would do more but I can't muster up the strength to do more.  I'd like to sleep but I feel like it's too early and then my sleep schedule will be off.  Guess I need a bit of advice on this.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 4:46 am

(Aww I think you just need to relax for today. Maybe drink something warm and try to do anything fun. It's ok about work for tonight. You need to just relax for the time being. ^^)

Lycoris was still struggling with her other self and before she could respond to Alex, her other self took over again. She held on to Matthew tightly and desperately said,

"Don't leave me, Matt. Don't leave me. You believe me, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:14 am

(Ok, that sounds good.  I think I'll get off of Steam as well or at least put myself in offline mode.  I don't think Folke will be awake for long before I go to sleep but I really don't want to risk another day of him yelling at me over something stupid so yeah.  :/)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Of course I believe you.  Please, tell me what's going on.  I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:36 am

(Yeah, I think that's a good idea. He should be really more considerate. :/)

Lycoris desperately replied, "They'll hand me over to the captain, to get Nerine back. They are acting selfishly. I-I don't want to die and she is suddenly too strong."

She screamed in pain again, as the real Lycoris fought back for control.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:39 am

(Yeah, I agree.  It would help if he had a friend who would tell him these things, too.  Well, he used to have friends and then he just decided that he'd rather have only me.  I don't think that's healthy.  I'm not saying a person should have tons of friends but having a few is always a good idea.  I'd kind of go insane if I didn't have a few people I could rely on.  :/)

Matthew looked at Alex and in shock, he asked, "Is this true, Alex?"

Alex bit his lower lip, unsure of how to reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:49 am

(O.O Yeah, that's true. And he should learn not to take out his stress on other people. I mean, we all have issues in our lives but it would be unbearable if we took it out on other people. :/)

The real Lycoris was able to take back control and replied to Matthew,

"And what if it's true, Matt? It-it is my decision. Only I have a word in this. She is an imposter; she gets to decide nothing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:55 am

(Exactly.  There are way healthier ways to destress like gaming or exercising or something.  :/)

Matthew replied, "But she's inside you and whether you like it or not, she has a say of how to live her life, too.  And besides, aren't Sia and Ryan coming up with a plan to rescue Nerine?  It might take a while but I'm sure they won't allow her to be prisoner for long."

Alex replied, "But my darling needs me and with her condition, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:59 am

(Yeah, I totally agree. :/)

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "I don't know what Ryan and Sia may come up with and I-I don't trust that they will save Nerine soon. Nerine won't wait for long. It's not fair that I remain hidden and safe while she's suffering out there. Please, Matthew, just..."

She trailed off once more as her other self regained control and held to Matthew tightly, silently pleading him not to leave her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 6:03 am

(Yeah, well, I'll go to bed early tonight as well.  I didn't sleep well last night, so it's kind of amazing I got the amount of editing done today that I did.  O.O)

Matthew held on tightly to Lycoris, knowing that it was the one who loved him, and he replied,

"Hey, I understand.  Listen, this situation is very complicated.  I do think we need to let the others in on this.  If you believe Ryan and Sia will be too slow in getting Nerine back, we could come up with a speedier plan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 6:14 am

(Hey, that's good to hear. At least it didn't put you behind on the track. I am sure if you get enough rest tonight, you'll be all better tomorrow. ^^)

Lycoris replied, "I don't care about Nerine or what becomes of her. I just don't want to be handed to that captain. I-I don't want to die. They can't force me like this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 6:17 am

(Thanks.  I hope so, too.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand."

He then wondered about something and asked, "Wait, how did you two come up with this plan in the first place?"

He was referring to Alex and the usual Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 6:27 am

The real Lycoris was able to take back control once more and biting her lower lip, she replied,

"We've already contacted the captain and everything is set, Matt. Please don't try to change anything. I am not changing my mind about this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 6:32 am

Matthew frowned and replied, "If that's the case, then I have no choice but to let the others know.  I'm sorry."

He gently squeezed Lycoris' hand and talking to the other one, he added, "I'll make sure you're not harmed."

He then got up, preparing to go downstairs.

(Ok, I should go to bed now so I can get plenty of sleep but I'll post tomorrow before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 3:55 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I hope you feel better tomorrow. ^^ Hug )

Lycoris clung to Matthew desperately to stop him from going away and pleadingly, almost begging him, she said,

"Matthew, please. You-you'll ruin everything. I have to get Nerine back. She doesn't deserve to suffer like this and this is the only to rescue her safely. Please, Matt, please..."

She hoped inwardly that Matthew would leave them be, but she was ready to take action in case he insisted to tell the others.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 4:37 pm

(Thanks.  I'm feeling better today.  I need one more night of good sleep but then I should be all good to go.  ^^)

However, Matthew shook his head and replied, "I'm sorry.  I have no choice.  I can't let either of you die."

Alex added, "Come on, Matt.  If we had another option, we'd take it but there isn't one."

Matthew's face had a determined look to it, unwilling to be dissuaded.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 4:48 pm

(Coolies, I am happy to hear that. ^^)

Lycoris bit her lower lip in distress, not knowing what to do. Matthew seemed insistent on his decision, and on the other side, her other self was still pushing her from inside. She was coming to the action she'd rather not take, and quietly said,

"Please, Matthew, please. It-it's my choice. If I am to die, it's my choice."

She was giving him a last chance to change his mind, before she would intervene.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 5:34 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex knew what Lycoris was probably thinking and he hoped that Matthew would stand down.  However, Matthew said,

"I get that but it's not only you that's involved.  She is, too, and I'm not going to abandon her or you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 10:16 pm

Lycoris didn't say anything for a moment, but then quietly, tearfully, she murmured, "I'm sorry, Matt. I'm really very, very sorry but you're giving me no choice..."

She mustered all her strength and extending her hand, there was a faint blue captivating light that glowed from it as she cast a hypnotic spell on Matthew. She slowly said, her voice shaking as she fought back her tears,

"You-you'll listen to what I say now. Please just do as I ask you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 1:30 am

Matthew felt the effects of Lycoris' spell although he tried his best to resist it.  His will to protect both Lycoris was strong and he didn't want to give up easily.

In the meantime, Alex watched, worried as he witnessed what was going on before his eyes.

(I'm back but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post today.  Short story is that Folke and I temporarily broke up, which might become permanent, and I'm just really upset.  So I kind of want to be alone for now.   Sad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: