Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 5:20 pm

(Ahh no worries.  ^^)

There was a maid outside the shapeshifter's room and after curtseying to her, she said,

"I'm sorry to disturb you, miss, but I saw the master come into your room and there was a message I need to deliver to him right away."

Matthew got up and asked, "What is it?"

The maid replied, "There's a visitor here to see you.  I believe he's the one who looks after patients' mental health?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:23 am

Lycoris looked more attentive as she heard what the maid said and addressing Matthew, she said,

"Matt, is this the friend you contacted about me? Did he come here himself?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 am

(I'm here and I read your reply to my Steam profile and thanks.  I like the story format, too.  I'll change up my profile soon, either tomorrow or early next week.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, it does sound like it's him.  I expected to get a letter back from him but I suppose he decided to come instead.  I should go greet him.  Do you want to come with me, Lycoris, or wait here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:09 am

(Welcome back and coolies. XD)

Lycoris thought about it quickly and replied, "Umm I'll come with you. I-I don't know when my other personality will want to take back control and maybe it's best if we see him as soon as possible?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:11 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right."

He then turned to the shapeshifter and asked, "Do you want to come with us, too?  I have a feeling that my friend will comment about Lycoris' condition and perhaps you might be interested in listening in?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied,

"Definitely. I am coming with you then."

She got up and after Lycoris did the same, the two of them followed Matthew downstairs to meet with his friend.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:19 am

Matthew led the way downstairs to the living room, where the maid had left his friend to wait.  Once the party arrived, Matthew saw that it was his friend and approaching him, he said,

"Hey, Steve, I'm surprised to see you here but glad all the same."

Steve replied, "I got your letter and it sounded like a special case so I thought it best that I come see this person personally.  Is she here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:24 am

Lycoris felt a little embarrassed as she was called a 'case,' but after taking a deep breath, she spoke up quietly and said,

"I-I am here, sir. I am the person that Matt mentioned in his letter."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:26 am

Steve turned to Lycoris and said, "Hello, miss.  I'm sorry if I embarrassed you just now talking about your case right in the open like that.  That was quite rude of me.  I hope you can accept my apologies."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:30 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and shaking her head, she replied,

"It-it's okay, sir. There's no need to apologize. I-I just hope that you can help me or at least try to understand my situation a little more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:37 am

Steve nodded and replied, "Yes, I hope that I can help.  I made sure to clear my schedule for the day so that I could talk to you, miss.  Before we get started, though, I do want to ask you, miss.  Would you like the others to stay with you or would you rather it just be the two of us talking?  It's usually standard not to have others but if that would make you feel comfortable, then that would certainly be fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:38 am

Lycoris replied, "It's fine. As long as it's just the shapeshifter and Matt, I won't mind having them around. I need them to listen to our conversation as well so they, too, can understand more about my situation. I-I just hope my other personality doesn't interrupt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:42 am

Steve smiled softly and replied, "I understand.  Ok, let's all get seated first and get ourselves comfortable."

He took a seat and then the others did, too.  Steve then turned his attention back to Lycoris and said, "I'm going to ask you some questions and you try to answer them as best as you can."

Steve then asked Lycoris questions such as when her other personality first started to appear and the physical and emotional effects that happened to her with having such a personality.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:44 am

Lycoris took a deep breath and did her best to answer Steve's questions carefully, being as detailed as possible. She told him the story of how her other personality was created with the duplicate spell in the first place. She described how different her other personality was and how they didn't get along but she was unfortunately getting stronger and taking control whenever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:50 am

Steve nodded and took notes as he listened to Lycoris' answers, thinking them over in his head.  He then asked,

"Now this is a very important question and although it requires a simple yes or not answer, I want you to think about it.  Ever since this other personality showed up, have you treated her like she's your enemy?"

(I'll get off here for the night now.  I have to take care of a few more things before I go to sleep but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out for the day.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:58 pm

(Sure. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris sighed sadly and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"I suppose that yes, that is the case. But she didn't give me any other choice. She-she wants to have things her way, even if it is against my wishes. She wants to do what she wants, even if I don't want it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Steve nodded and jotted down a few more notes.  Thinking things over in his head, he then asked,

"If you could, what would you like to tell your other self?  What would you like her to understand?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 6:28 am

Lycoris sighed sadly and said, 

"I just want her to understand that this is my body, my life and I-I have the right to choose how things go for me. If she had understood this from the beginning, things would have been so much better between us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 6:54 am

Steve nodded and after jotting down a few notes, he asked, "Now tell me this.  Do you believe this other self is completely separate from you?  Like you two have nothing in common whatsoever?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:00 am

Lycoris nodded immediately and replied, 

"Yes, definitely. Her personality is so different from mine. And it doesn't stop there; she hates some of those who are quite dear to me because she claims that they hurt me in the past. But I've forgiven them so who is she to say how I should treat or feel towards them?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:07 am

Steve wrote down a few more notes and then looking over them for a couple of minutes, he then said,

"Ok, I see.  I've finished asking all of the questions I can from you."

He paused and then said, "I would ask to speak with this other personality now but only with your permission, miss.  By speaking with her, I'll get to understand the situation even better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:12 am

Lycoris was a little tentative as she heard Steve's request, but she didn't have time to think for long. In a moment, her expression changed and its softness faded away. She looked annoyed, and almost impatiently, she replied,

"Yeah? What do you want to ask me about? Suddenly I'm such an interesting case that needs a psychiatrist to examine?"

She was addressing her question more towards Matthew, as she felt angered that he contacted this friend in the first place.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:19 am

Matthew sighed and gently touching Lycoris' hand, he said,

"I'm sorry.  I just thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to contact him to see if he could help."

Steve added, "Yes, I'm only here to help.  I promise.  I do want to ask-did you take control without asking her first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:22 am

Lycoris pulled her hand away from Matthew and replied, 

"You wanted my presence, didn't you? So I didn't really have to ask for her permission. I am the one who chose to give her control in the first place so I can take it back when I like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 am

Steve gently replied, "But it is her body in the first place."

He paused and then said, "Well, since you're here, I guess I might as well talk to you.  I assume that you've listened in on what your counterpart said.  Do you agree with any or all of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: