Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Bryan turned to Rosaline and asked,

"You're ok with staying at the castle, right, my love?  The king and queen will treat us well there."

Matthew turned to the chancellor and replied, "Most noble houses do have secret passages and rooms although it's a secret that only the nobles know about.  They're used in case of emergencies and all.  If you'd like, I can take you to where one of the secret passages leads to.  It's the old church that no one uses anymore so no one even thinks of going there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:48 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, I guess we have no choice. I would have preferred that we go back home though, but I guess it is still a bit early for that."

Lisianthus replied, "As soon as this all settles, everyone will be able to go back to their homes safely, I promise. We just have to make sure that shapeshifter hurts no one any longer."

The chancellor nodded in interest and replied, "I see. This is quite intriguing. I wonder if there was any special reason that such secret passages were created? Was Devenshire involved in some sort of a war in the past?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:08 am

(Got back in a little while ago and all so I'll post now.  I'm not sure if I'll be posting regularly today but I should be able to do so tomorrow.  I'm still feeling a little tired and all although I'm getting better.  No idiots have harassed me today and I've done everything I can to protect myself so I can have time to heal now.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  It's just a little longer and if you two do need to go back to your home at some point for any reason, the king and queen can probably have soldiers accompany you."

Bryan shook his head and replied, "I don't think that'll be necessary but thanks."

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Devenshire has been a relatively peaceful place but there were the occasional skirmishes and such so the nobles devised the idea of having secret passages in their homes in case of emergencies.  This is something that the royalty are not aware of."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:07 am

(Ahh I understand and I am glad that things calmed down a bit on your side. I hope you can continue enjoying some peace and that you feel 100% better soon. ^^)

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah, we should be fine at the castle."

The carriage soon stopped in the location where the portal was, and the driver got off, then helped the party off as well. He then proceeded to bring their bags from the carriage.

Lisianthus then said, "Here we are. I'll proceed to open the portal and it should take us to the entrance of Devenshire."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "This is quite interesting; I don't think I've heard of such a thing before and the fact that the royalty doesn't know of this too makes it all the more intriguing. How powerful is the nobility here, sir? Does it have a strong influence over how things run in town?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Bryan and Ryan nodded and Ryan gently petted Melody's head as the party waited for Lisianthus to open the portal that would take them to the human world.

Matthew replied, "The nobility do have a strong influence but they aren't that powerful.  The royalty keeps us in line but they do so without it being restrictive.  There is a council at the castle made up of nobles and townspeople that determines the policies implemented here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:17 am

Lisianthus stepped forward and approaching the spot where the portal would be, she took a deep breath and proceeded to summon it. In a matter of a few minutes, the portal was all summoned and in place.

She took her breath then said, "Ok, it's all ready."

The chancellor nodded in understanding and replied,

"This sounds quite logical. It sounds like how the gods' world was run in the previous king's time, although the current queen acts on her own more often than not. It's admirable how everyone here works together for the good of the town."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:42 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, let's go."

He walked together with Lisianthus towards the portal while Bryan and Rosaline did the same with the puppies, making sure to carry their luggage and such along.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Our king and queen are wonderful.  They don't treat anyone lesser, regardless of their station.  Devenshire is a wonderful place to live, no matter how wealthy a person is.  It's known as being very progressive, even compared to other human kingdoms."

(This will be my last post for the night but I'll post again tomorrow and hopefully be on a more regular posting schedule.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:02 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and ahh, I would have said this tomorrow morning my time but I won't be online tomorrow and all since yup, it's another exam. XD It's my last one, however, so no more of that. lol But yup, I thought I'll let you know and all and hopefully, we can have time to RP on other days. ^^)

Lisianthus led the way into the portal and made sure to lead Melody into it as well. The party was teleported to the humans' world, close to Devenshire's entrance.

Rosaline took a deep breath and smiling a little, she said, "It's sure great to be back."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "In the short time I've been here, I really enjoyed it. It's quite peaceful and the people are very friendly."

Lycoris commented happily, "I had the chance to meet the king and queen at one point and they are very kind and generous people."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 pm

(Ahh ok, no worries.  Good luck on your exam.  ^^)

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  I love seeing these familiar grounds."

Ryan added, "We should head to the castle and request an audience with the king and queen."

Matthew turned to Lycoris and replied, "Awww I'm glad you got the chance to meet them.  They like to be with the people as well.  Other royals tend to distance themselves."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:59 pm

(Thanks. I'm heading out in a bit but I'll make this post before I go. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yes and right away. You should lead the way, cutie. I haven't memorized yet how to go to the castle."

The party then followed Ryan through Devenshire as they headed to see the king and queen.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "That's true but they're really wonderful people. The king is quite friendly and the queen is really kind and caring. I could see immediately why Devenshire is such a wonderful place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:49 am

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and he led the party as they all headed to the castle.  Once they arrived at the castle gates, Ryan announced their presence to the guards and one of them entered the castle.  A few minutes later, the same guard returned and they were all admitted inside the castle and to the throne room.

Matthew replied, "It's probably one of the best places to live but, of course, I'm biased in saying so."

He chuckled lightly upon his comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:17 pm

The party followed the soldier to the throne room room where the king and queen were, and Lisianthus bowed respectfully to them. She said,

"Hello again, king and queen of Devenshire. I apologize for taking up of your time again but we came to ask if there were any updates. In addition, I came personally to help. We want to search with the soldiers ourselves."

Lycoris giggled happily and replied,

"Aww but I agree. I mean, I lived here only for a short time but I really loved it. I think that, out of all the places I've been to, Devenshire holds the highest place in my heart."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:46 pm

The king nodded and replied, "I see.  Unfortunately, there hasn't been any news on the missing people."

The queen added, "I'm so worried about our people."

The king turned to the queen and said, "I understand, dear.  We'll do everything we can to find them."  He then turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"You're going to personally conduct the search, your majesty?"

Matthew smiled softly at Lycoris and replied, "I'm glad you like it, too.  It's a wonderful place to live and the people are treated fairly."

(I'll be going to work later today but I wanted to make this post now while I can.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 10:28 pm

(I understand. ^^ I'll be a bit late as well since I have driving lessons starting today and all. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yes, your majesty. I want to search for my friends myself. I thought it would be more useful if I accompanied the soldiers while we looked for them, as we could obtain any information by investigating, asking Alex's friends and so on. I hope it's alright with your majesty?"

Lycoris nodded happily and the chancellor commented, "It's admirable indeed how progressive Devenshire is despite that it's a small town."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:04 am

(Ahh I see.  ^^)

The king nodded and replied, "Of course.  Would you all like to stay here to help lead the search and such?"

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "It's probably easier to govern Devenshire since it doesn't have a big population.  It might be tougher in other cities like Lessire."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:48 am

(I got back a little ago so I am here now. XD)

Lisianthus looked tentatively at the king and replied, "Would that be ok with your majesty? We don't wish to disturb anyone but it would be safer and more convenient to stay and work from here."

Lycoris asked curiously, "How different it is to run a big city from a small one? Aren't the rules the same anywhere, to be a good citizen and such?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:21 am

(Welcome back.  I'm here as well.  If I'm slow in posting, it's because I'm chatting.  XD)

The king nodded and replied, "Of course it'd be ok.  We'd be happy to have you all stay here."

Bryan replied, "We'd appreciate that very much, your majesties."

Matthew replied, "They are but it's usually easier to govern when there are fewer people than where there are more people.  It's just how it is.  Although I do think that even if Devenshire were bigger, the king and queen would still treat everyone fairly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:25 am

(Thanks and sure, take your time. XD)

Lisianthus smiled and bowing to the king and queen thankfully, she said,

"Thank you very much, your majesty. We really appreciate your generosity. We truly hope that we can find our friends soon and our stay doesn't take too long."

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "See? So it's more about the rulers. When a ruler is fair and kind to its people, I think that no matter how big a town or a city is, it must progress and prosper."

The chancellor smiled and said, "I think I might agree there. It mostly depends on the ruler."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:28 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

The queen replied, "You are welcome to stay here for as long as you wish, dear.  We'll help in any way we can.  How many rooms should be prepared for your party?"

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I wonder who will take over after the king and queen retire, as they have no children or living relatives to inherit the throne."

(Random but I'm enjoying Queen of Thieves.  I've been playing it recently and I really needed to play a RPG for reasons.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:46 am

(Ahh that's good. XD I took a look at the game and it does look interesting. It's more of a stimulation visual novel, though, I think?)

Lisianthus replied,

"Ahh a couple of your rooms, your majesty. One for Bryan and Rosaline and umm, Ryan and I will have a room. He's my fiance."

She blushed a little but she glanced fondly at him.

The chancellor looked a little surprised and asked, "The king and queen has no heirs?"

He looked quite thoughtful, as though he was recalling a long, forgotten memory. Lycoris looked curious as well and said, "What would Devenshire do then after a long time in the future?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:11 am

(Well, you can romance characters but there are battles, too.  XD)

The queen's face lit up with delight and replied, "Oh really?  Congratulations, you two.  You make a wonderful couple."

Ryan blushed and replied, "Thank you, your majesty."

The king waved for a maid to prepare two rooms for their guests.

Matthew replied, "At the moment, the king and queen are looking for a married noble couple here to take over the throne but so far, no one has been willing to take on the responsibility.  It is understandable.  It would be quite the burden to take."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:37 am

(Ahh I see. It isn't the traditional RPG Maker kind of RPG, that's what I meant and all. XD And sorry for the delay. My mom keeps calling for me frequently. XD)

Lisianthus replied, "Thank you, your majesty. It's very nice of you to say so and thank you again for allowing us to stay. We hope to help the soldiers somehow find any clue to the others' location."

Lycoris replied, "That's true."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "It would be indeed but it's a great honor too. Anyone who would be willing to serve their country would agree, I think, giving that they would understand the effort and time they would need to put into this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:52 am

(Ahh no worries.  XD)

The king nodded and replied, "Of course."

The maid soon returned to tell the king that two rooms had been prepared.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Well, I have faith that they'll find a couple willing to take up the responsibility."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 1:39 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

As the maid returned to tell the king and the rooms had been prepared, Lisianthus asked,

"Is it ok if we are led to our rooms, your majesty? We'd like to rest for a bit before we can think of what to do next."

The chancellor looked thoughtful and looking at Matthew curiously, he asked,

"Would you be willing to take the responsibility, sir, if it were offered to you? I mean, assuming that you find a suitable lady to marry in the near future and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:44 pm

The king nodded and replied, "Oh yes, of course.  Please rest up for now."

He then gestured for the maid to take the party to their rooms and nodding, she approached the party and beckoned for them to follow her.  She led them out of the throne room and upstairs and down the hallway until she stopped before a couple of doors.  She gestured her hands out and said,

"Here are your rooms.  Someone will come by later to announce lunch."

Matthew looked curiously at the chancellor and replied, "Oh I don't know.  I've never considered the possibility.  I suppose if the right lady were to come along,"

He glanced at Lycoris and looked at her lovingly before continuing,

"I'd consider it.  I would like to continue being a doctor, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: