Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:40 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok then. I'll talk to the king and queen and ask them to let us stay at their castle. I wish we wouldn't do that but it is the safest option we have."

She paused then said, "Let's head to the gardens. We'll talk to Avi then I'll ask a soldier to fetch our bags so we can get going without having to come back."

Lady Penelope smiled apologetically and replied,

"Ahh she's in her room. My daughter isn't quite the social type so she prefers to keep it to herself. It doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy everyone's company or anything; she just likes to spend time by herself and all."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:47 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok.  Avi should know what's going on as well so we should talk to him."

The couple then headed to the gardens to find Avi.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I understand.  I was a bit worried that perhaps your daughter wasn't feeling well.  You all do have two doctors here now so if anyone falls sick, Dad or I can take care of it right away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:53 am

In the gardens, Avi was present was taking a walk by himself. As it seemed that everyone in the castle was either away or busy taking care of their own things, he only had himself for company.

Lady Penelope smiled happily and replied,

"And two wonderful doctors too. I am forever in your debt, darling. You saved my daughter's life. Your medical skills really are on a whole new level."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 am

(Awww poor Avi.  :/)

Ryan saw Avi in the gardens and the couple approached him.  He then gave Avi a friendly smile and said,

"Good morning, Avi.  We were told that you might be here."

Matthew blushed and replied, "Aww thank you, my lady.  I just did what I could for your daughter.  I'm glad that she's doing well.  Hopefully, she can have a more normal life now that her health is better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:01 am

(Yeah, the guy is the only one left by himself at almost all times. XD :/)

Avi was surprised to see Ryan and Lisianthus although gladly so, and returning Ryan's smile, he said,

"Good morning, Ryan, Sia. I am surprised to see you two although happy, of course. Is everything ok, though?"

Although Lady Penelope doubted that her daughter aimed for a more normal life, she smiled and said, "I hope so, darling."

Lycoris then shyly asked, "Umm Alex and Nerine aren't here, right?"

Lady Penelope replied, "Ahh I think they're still at their room, sweetie. It's understandable; they must be still tired from yesterday's ordeal and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 am

(Yeah.  :/)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, everything's all right with us although we wanted to find you because we need to let you know that we're going to be away from the castle for a while.  You might have heard of everything that has happened recently?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "Oh yes, that's completely understandable.  I'm glad they're here and safe now."

Just then, a butler came into the room and approaching Matthew, he said,

"I need to talk to you for a minute, sir."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Of course."

He turned to Lycoris and asked, "Will you be all right with Lady Penelope and the chancellor, Lycoris?  I'll be back very soon.  I just need to see what's required of my attention."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 am

Avi sighed and replied,

"Yeah, I know about what happened to Alex and Nerine. I don't understand how this could have happened but I guess it did. But now you two are going away to find them?"

Lisianthus nodded and sighing, she said, "Yeah, we have no choice. To find them and find Lycoris. We need to do things ourselves."

Lycoris was a little worried but nodding, she said, "Oh yes, of course. Don't worry. I'll be here until you return."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:24 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, and Bryan and Rosaline are going with us.  They insisted.  But Duchess Irene will stay behind to look after things."

Matthew replied, "Don't worry, Lycoris.  I'll be back very soon."

He then walked with the butler to find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 am

Avi sighed and replied, "Alright. Just be careful, you two, okay? I am sure this won't be a picnic. There will be a lot of danger involved in this."

Lycoris couldn't help but worry what the matter was although she hoped it was nothing serious or anything to do with their presence, as she didn't want to bring troubles or problems to Matthew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 5:53 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "We will and we'll look after each other.  No worries."

Matthew talked to the butler for a few minutes and then he returned to the others.  Sitting next to Lycoris, he said,

"There are some news.  Apparently, the king and queen here are aware of what's been going on and soldiers have started talking to people and investigating."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:02 am

Avi nodded and smiling a bit, he said, "Good luck and take care of yourselves."

Lisianthus nodded and smiling back, she said, "We will, Avi. Take care of yourself as well."

As they were done talking, she took the lead away from him and to the stables so she could ask for a carriage be prepared and for a soldier to fetch their bags from their room.

Lycoris looked quite worried and replied,

"Oh no. Lisianthus and Ryan must have contacted them and asked for their help. They-they will send soldiers here to investigate, right? Will-will they find us?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:10 am

As Ryan walked with Lisianthus towards the stables, he asked, "What portal are we taking to go to the human world, beautiful?"

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, they won't.  I have a plan."

He turned to Lady Penelope and the chancellor and asked, "Both of you can use magic, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:15 am

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and replied, "The same one Lycoris used. I wish I could adjust it so it would take us to where Lycoris ended up but I won't be able to. But since we want to take Melody with us, it will be more practical to use that."

Lady Penelope and the chancellor both nodded and Lady Penelope said,

"Yes, we both are powerful magic users and my daughter is as well. What do you have in mind, darling?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:22 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  That makes sense to take that portal then."

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Could both of you cast invisibility spells, to protect yourselves and the others?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:25 am

Lisianthus nodded and as they made it at the stables, she asked the stableman to prepare a carriage for them and asked the nearest soldier to fetch their bags from their room. Both men left to do as ordered.

She said, "Now we just have to wait for Bryan and Rosaline and we can move."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Yes, this is quite the easy spell. Do you suggest that we cast an invisibility spell on all of us whenever the castle's soldiers make an appearance?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:34 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup."

A few minutes later, Bryan and Rosaline were approaching the stables with their luggage in hand.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes.  That would certainly deceive the soldiers into thinking that it's only me, Dad, and the servants here, right?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:52 am

(Ahh nite, nite, phoenix and sorry for the delay. I had to have lunch quickly and all. XD)

Lisianthus saw the couple approaching and smiling at them, she said, "Here you are. Are you ready? The carriage should be all prepared soon."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Certainly and we can take care of that. It won't be difficult and it definitely will protect us from being found out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:54 pm

(Ahh no worries.  I'll post now although I won't be able to post again until this evening my time since today will be really busy with work.  ^^)

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, we are.  We got all our things so we're ready."

He looked to the puppies and added, "Our boys are excited about the trip, too, aren't they?"

The puppies barked happily, wagging their tails.

Matthew nodded and replied, "True and also, this place has secret passages and rooms so you all can hide in them and use them.  I'll be on my guard and give you a signal if I hear of soldiers approaching here."

He looked to Lycoris and said, "I'll protect you, Lycoris, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 pm

(Sorry I wasn't able to post at all today. Problems started again here at home and yeah, it's becoming really stressful that I just want to run away or something. :/ Sorry about that. I'll try to post regularly tomorrow, hopefully. :/)

Lisianthus smiled softly and reaching out to pet the puppies gently, she said, "Well, if these little boys are excited, we should get going as soon as possible."

The soldier returned, carrying Ryan's and Lisianthus' bags, and he took care of putting them into the carriage which had been prepared by that time, as well as putting in Bryan's and Rosaline's bags. Lisianthus then said,

"If you're all ready, the carriage is all prepared so we should get in and start moving."

Lycoris smiled softly and reaching out to pat Matt's hand gently, she said, "Thank you very much, Matt, for everything you do for us. I really appreciate it."

The chancellor commented, "This is a solid plan so hopefully, things can go smoothly and this will pass without problems."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:13 pm

(Awww it's all right.  I'm sorry about that.  If you want to talk, just know that I'm here for you.   Hug)

Bryan nodded and replied, "All right."

He helped Rosaline and the puppies into the carriage while Ryan helped Lisianthus into the carriage.  After the gentlemen were inside, the driver started taking the party towards the portal to the human world.

Matthew touched Lycoris' hand gently and replied, "I'll protect all of you.  It's probably a good idea for everyone to be in pairs for now.  No one should be alone just in case."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:44 am

(Thanks, phoenix. Hug It's calm here for now and hopefully, it can stay that way for a while.)

The party moved towards the portal, with the driver taking the shortest routes and going fairly fast so they could make it there in a short time. Meanwhile, Lisianthus looked at the couple and said,

"I know you two want to help us as much as possible and all but if it's ok with you, I'll ask the king and queen of Devenshire to let us stay at their castle for the while we're there. It will be a lot safer and it will put you two in less danger."

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and replied, "That's true and we'll look out for each other. Well, umm, my daughter wouldn't like that idea very much but I trust she can take care of herself. Her shapeshifting ability gives her an advantage, after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 am

(That's good.  I'm going to make this post but I won't be on this evening.  I'm pretty upset (you can see the Steam activity feed to find out why) but Folke is helping me through it and he's suggesting that I take it easy for this evening so I'm going to end up doing that.)

Bryan looked a little disappointed and replied, "I'd hoped that we could return to our place but I suppose you're right.  The castle would be the safest place."

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's true and she can shapeshift as one of the maids.  That would work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:06 am

(Awww I just read your most recent status and I am really sorry you had to go through that, phoenix. :/ I totally agree that you should take it easy and just try to relax without thinking too much about it. Those brats don't deserve any thought you may give them. :/ I am glad Folke is helping you with it. I hope you feel better soon. Hug )

Lisianthus smiled apologetically and replied, "It's really for everyone's safety. I wouldn't have asked the king and queen to let us stay otherwise but with that shapeshifter free, she is quite a threat and I don't want to drag you two into this."

Lady Penelope nodded and smiling, she said, "She'll manage. My daughter is quite skilled when it comes to taking care of such situations so I wouldn't worry much about her."

Lycoris curiously asked, "Would the soldiers show up suddenly to search through the house?"

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 7:38 am

(Thanks.  I'll go to sleep after I make this post and hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow.)

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  Well, at least we'll be in the human world and we'll be back home soon."

Matthew turned to Lycoris and replied, "It's possible but they won't do that without my permission.  If I resist, it'll look suspicious so I'll have to let them in but you'll be protected, Lycoris.  The others can look after you and I'll show you all where the secret passages and such are, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:15 pm

(Ok. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yes, and hopefully, we are able to find our friends and get them back to safety."

The carriage continued moving as fast as possible towards the portal, trying to make it there in the shortest time possible.

Lycoris smiled a bit and nodding, she replied, "I trust that. As long as we can hide in one of those secret passages with invisibility spell on, I guess we'll be safe."

The chancellor looked thoughtful and asked, "Are all the nobles' houses designed to have such secret passages and such here, sir? The royal soldiers don't know about their existence?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: