Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:40 am

The soldier nodded and replied, "Of course, sir. I'll let her know."

Irene was secretly glad that Ryan didn't insist on seeing Lisianthus, as she hoped the latter would be in a better state when they would have to face each other. Looking to him, she said, 

"Let's go for now. We should let her have the rest she needs."

Nerine followed Alex to the gardens where the morning indeed appeared beautiful.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:47 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

As he followed Irene away from Lisianthus' room, he asked, "So what should we do?"

Alex breathed in the morning air and commented, "This is a wonderful way to spend the morning, don't you think so, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:49 am

Irene took a breath and replied, 

"We have Lycoris' matter to worry about. She hasn't contacted any of us so it's quite possible that the impostor is the one still in control."

Nerine nodded happily and replied, "It definitely is."

Meanwhile, in another part of the gods' world, in Duke Collins' mansion, Lycoris gathered all possible strength to contact Alex, telepathically communicating with him softly,

Alex? Alex, can you hear me? Please, please answer me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 7:54 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  We need to get her out of there, right?  What should we do?"

Alex was about to reply to Nerine when he heard Lycoris' message.  Quickly turning to Nerine, he said, "It's Lycoris.  She may finally be trying to reach out to us."

He then opened up the telepathy and communicating with Lycoris, he replied,

Yes, I'm here.  It is you, Lycoris, right?

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:00 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Irene replied, "At this moment, we may have no choice but to go the forceful way but this is truly difficult. Lisianthus won't allow it. She won't allow having a duke in her kingdom attacked like that."

Lycoris quickly replied,

Thank goodness. You heard me. Yes, yes, it's me, Lycoris, Alex. Please, please help me out of here. I-I don't want to stay here any longer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Ryan replied, "But Sia would move against Duke Collins if he were holding Lycoris against her will, right?"

Alex was relieved that the real Lycoris was reaching out to him and he replied,

Have you told Duke Collins?  Surely he would let you go if he knew of your true wishes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:26 am

Irene sighed and replied, 

"I have no doubt that Lisianthus would want to do that and get Lycoris from under his hands but moving against him will move the people further against her. Duke Collins is very popular with the people and any news of differences between him and her will surely get them on his side."

Lycoris replied,

I-I did but he doesn't believe me. He is convinced that I am saying such 'strange' things because I am feeling stressed out. I-I am thinking that he's too happy finally having me between him hands that he doesn't want to let me go. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:58 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Instead of force, how about taking her by stealth?  We could use invisibility spells to enter Duke Collins' place and get Lycoris out."

Alex looked worried upon hearing Lycoris' latter words and he replied,

He hasn't harmed you, has he?  Because if he has, I swear I'll...

He trailed off, feeling a moment of anger.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:27 am

(I don't have classes on Thrusday anymore so I can post for today. XD)

Irene sighed and replied, "It won't be so easy. Duke Collins is a paranoid guy, as you might have guessed, and his mansion is properly protected."

Lycoris quickly replied,

No, no, he didn't harm me. It-it is just...

She hesitated for a moment, before she quickly continued,

My-my other self promised Duke Collins marriage, and he's preparing for everything now. I-I tried to tell him that I don't want it, explain everything to him but he won't believe me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:43 am

(Ahh I see.  XD)

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "What kind of protections does his place have?"

Alex was alarmed as Lycoris told him what her other self had done and he replied,

What?  But she knows you don't love him and she doesn't love him, either.  She's just using him.  Is he so stupid that he can't see that?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:49 am

Irene replied, "Most of the things you can imagine. Invisible shields and alarms let alone the soldiers put around everywhere. He doesn't take security lightly."

Lycoris replied,

No, he doesn't see it or more like he doesn't want to see it. But she is only using him. She wants to have more power; it has nothing to do with love.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:57 am

Ryan replied, "I see.  We're going to have to figure something out and soon."

Alex replied,

Yeah, I figured as much.  Listen, we'll figure out a way to free you soon but in the meantime, keep doing your best to persuade Duke Collins.  There's no way he's going to do anything against your will, not if I have anything to say about it.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Irene nodded and replied, "We will."

She paused then said, "I have to head to the academy for now to take care of work so I'll be taking my leave. But as soon as I am back, we should see Lisianthus and talk to her about this. Hopefully, she'll be feeling better then."

She wasn't too optimistic about that but the matter with Lycoris couldn't be delayed any longer.

Lycoris tearfully replied,

I-I will do my best but hurry, please. I-I barely have any strength to stay in control and I fear that my other self can take over again any moment. I-I don't want to end up getting married to the duke. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:54 am

(Back now.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I hope so, too."

He looked worried, as he genuinely believed that Lisianthus was sick.

Alex replied,

I will.  I'll go find Duchess Irene right now and we'll figure out a plan to free you.  We'll do so soon.  Did the duke say when he wanted to get married?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:04 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Irene nodded and replied, "I'll be taking my leave then. Please excuse me, Ryan."

She curtseyed politely then headed to the stables to get her carriage and leave to the academy.

Lycoris replied,

As soon as he's done with the preparations. I-I tried to convince him that I don't want to get married, that the other personality is the one who wants it and only to use him but he won't listen. It-it's as though he's waiting for her to come back or something so things could go smoothly again and they would get married without trouble.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:03 am

(Thanks.  I'm pretty tired, though, but I'll keep checking and posting like every half hour or so until I go to sleep.  ^^)

Alex looked troubled and replied,

I see and I know you can't escape there easily.  I'll get you out of there soon, I promise.  
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:06 am

(Ahh I understand. ^^)

Lycoris felt slightly better as Alex promised that he'll get her out of there soon and replied,

Please don't take long. And if-if I lose control again, if my other self takes over once more, force me out of here. Do whatever it takes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:31 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex replied,

Of course, I understand.  Please take care of yourself and I'll do what it takes to get you out of there.  
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:36 am

Lycoris replied,

I-I will. I am waiting for you, Alex. Goodbye.

She shut off the telepathy and took a deep breath, praying inwardly that she would be gotten out of there soon, as she couldn't take it anymore.

Meanwhile, Nerine was waiting impatiently for Alex to finish, as she wondered what the matter exactly with Lycoris was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 7:57 am

Alex turned to Nerine and quickly told her what Lycoris had told him, how she was being held against her will and being forced to marry Duke Collins.  He knew that they had to form a plan quickly to get Lycoris out of there and telling the shapeshifter had to be mandatory.

(I'll probably make one more post before I turn in for the night.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:00 am

(Ahh ok. XD)

Nerine was surprised to hear all of this, especially the part about Duke Collins wanting to marry Lycoris. At this point, there was nothing to suggest but to reply,

"Ok but we have to tell Duchess Irene, Sia and Ryan first. They all have to know about this. They think that Lycoris hasn't contacted us at all because the other one is still in control so this will be news for them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 8:21 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Definitely.  Let's find them now."

He paused and then added, "And I think I should talk to the shapeshifter, too.  She should know what's going on, especially since the real Lycoris wants to be free."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Nerine nodded and replied, 

"Alright but I think it would be better to tell the others first? The shapeshifter takes things a bit too rashly and we need to have talked things out with the others before telling her, I think. What is your opinion about this?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I agree with you, darling.  I do want to talk to Duchess Irene, Sia, and Ryan first before talking to the shapeshifter.  I just can't keep her in the dark for too long, though.  You know what happened the last time I didn't communicate with her for a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:11 am

(Ahh I got your message and thanks for understanding. Hug I hope everything works out on your end as well and I am happy for you. I hope it goes quite well. ^^)

Nerine nodded and replied, "I understand. Let's find Duchess Irene and Ryan right away then. They said they would be checking on Sia, right? So let's head to her room. We should find them all there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: