Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:33 am

(Ahh that's fine. Melody is a magical creature after all so it works well. XD)

Melody received Alex's telepathic message and understood it. Although she had never went against Lisianthus' wishes, this time, she felt that she ought to help Alex and Nerine out, as they seemed to want to help her and that was ultimately what she wanted.

So as Lisianthus approached her and seemed to want to get on her, Melody whinnied and took a few steps away. Lisianthus was surprised at this and approached her again, only to get the same reaction. Angry and surprised, she asked,

"Hey, what's wrong with you too?! Get in here!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:37 am

(Ahh coolies.  XD)

Alex raised an eyebrow and casually said, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Melody wants you to resolve things or at least talk to us.  Or am I wrong?"

He looked to Melody, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:41 am

Melody whinnied and nodded her head at least, positively answering Alex's question. She slowly galloped to where Alex and Nerine were, standing behind them. 

Lisianthus was quite unnerved by this, as Melody was the only companion she trusted at that time but even she went 'against' her as she thought. Upset and angry, she replied,

"Fine! Have it your way. I can be on my own too, you know. I don't need your help and I don't want to talk about anything."

Full of all kinds of emotions, she turned around, preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:46 am

Alex worried that Lisianthus was about to leave.  Although he had an idea, he didn't know if it was a good one so using his telepathy, he communicated to Nerine,

Darling, we can't let Sia leave.  I could use my magic to freeze her but I'd rather not resort to that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:49 am

Nerine looked worried at that idea being suggested and replied immediately,

No, don't do that. That would do more harm than good. 

She paused then getting an idea, she continued quickly,

Let's mention Ryan to her. Let's tell her about his condition and how the healer said that we shouldn't stress him any further, and how he thinks that she's only working, not missing or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:52 am

Alex replied,

Ok, let's give it a try.

Turning back to Lisianthus, he gently asked, "This is about Ryan, isn't it?  He hurt you and now you two are in a misunderstanding, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:54 am

Although Lisianthus was determined to leave, hearing Ryan's name being mentioned froze her in place. Biting her lower lip, she replied without turning towards the couple,

"This is none of your business. You don't have any right to talk at all about this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:56 am

Alex replied, "I'm sorry, Sia.  It's just that at this very moment, Ryan believes that you are in your office working and that's why you left him earlier.  He's awake but he doesn't know what happened-that you're here.  If he knew, he'd be very worried."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 5:59 am

Lisianthus was surprised to hear this and couldn't help turning around at that moment to face the couple. Although she remembered that she denied wanting to break up with Ryan when he asked her earlier, she did so because he was in quite a weakened state then and thought he would remember everything clearly when he was better.

Tentatively, she asked, 

"What-what do you mean? What did Ryan tell you about what happened between us?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:02 am

Alex replied, "Well, Bryan and Rosaline asked him but we overheard their conversation.  Ryan was so convinced that he had this nightmare where you wanted to break up with him.  But all he could remember was being in your office and the next minute, he was in the healers' room.  At this moment, he's still convinced that the bad things were all a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:25 am

Lisianthus bit her lower lip, as this made things only worse and worse. She had not changed her resolve in breaking up with Ryan but how could she now when he thought of things like this? He probably didn't even remember any troubles between them. What was she supposed to do?

Her anger and strength replaced by sadness and weakness, she quietly asked,

"And now, he-he thinks that I'm simply in my office, working? No idea at all of what truly happened?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:27 am

Alex nodded and quietly replied, "I'm afraid so."

He paused and then asked, "You really did want to break up with Ryan, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:32 am

Although Lisianthus had been trying so hard to conceal that truth, and stay strong and composed, this time, she couldn't, for her expression betrayed everything and even if she didn't speak a word, her face had the answer.

Nerine looked sympathetically at her and then glanced at Alex, wondering what they should do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:37 am

Alex looked to Nerine and telepathically said,

You should hug her, darling.  It looks like Sia could use one and I think she's be more receptive to you than to me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:43 am

Nerine received Alex's message and nodding in agreement that this might be what Lisianthus needed the most then, she slowly approached her and then placed her arms around her, giving her a gentle hug and quietly whispering, "Hey, we're here for you. You don't need to lock it in like this."

However, it was as though the gesture snapped Lisianthus out of that moment of vulnerability, and she pushed Nerine away, her expression sharpening again. She quietly said,

"Ok, fine. I-I am going back now. If-if Ryan is waiting for me, and it's the healer's instructions not to stress him further...I'll go back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:47 am

Alex nodded and replied,

"Ok.  The healer did say that Ryan shouldn't be stressed for the time being but when the time is right, please talk things out with each other, if not to us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:53 am

Lisianthus looked sharply at Alex as she heard that from him, and only replied quietly, 

"There's nothing to talk out between us anymore."

She said nothing more and approached Melody again, and the pegasus didn't move away this time although she felt a bit fearful as Lisianthus seemed to be in a bad mood and she wondered if she were angry at her for her action earlier.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:56 am

Alex looked sadly at Nerine and then looking to Melody, he telepathically communicated to her,

Don't worry, girl.  I'll explain things to Sia later.  If she should be angry at anyone, it should be me.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:00 am

Melody gave Alex a look to indicate that she received his message and that she understood. Lisianthus got on her and after looking at the couple one last time, she said,

"Go back now. I'm doing so myself."

She then led Melody to take off to the air, heading back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:08 am

Alex gently held Nerine's arm and as they made their way back to their pegasus, he quietly said,

"At least we got Sia to go back but she really needs to resolve things with Ryan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:21 am

Nerine nodded and sighing sadly, she replied,

"Yes, that's how I think too. But the way Sia spoke makes me think that she's too upset to even talk things with him. And wasn't that what they were doing in her office earlier? But then Ryan collapsed and things got worse."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:27 am

Alex replied, "Yeah.  At least we got Sia to go back.  We can talk things over with Duchess Irene and see what more we can do later."

He got on the pegasus and after helping Nerine get on behind him, he held the reigns and gently directed the pegasus to take to the air, heading back towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:30 am

Meanwhile, Lisianthus had returned to the castle and there, she directed Melody to slowly land, not aware that Ryan, Rosaline and Bryan were in the gardens. Her mind was simply in a mess, and she didn't feel any better than when she left the castle hours earlier.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:37 am

Alex and Nerine got back soon afterwards and as they landed, Alex thought it was a good idea to contact Irene, so using his telepathy, he communicated,

We're back at the castle, Duchess Irene, and Sia was finally persuaded to return when we told her about Ryan's condition.  However, she isn't very happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 7:39 am

Irene was even more relieved as Alex told her that Lisianthus returned to the castle. Smiling to herself, she said,

Oh thank goodness. I am sincerely grateful to you and Nerine, Alex. You can't imagine how relieved I am at the moment. I'll try to see her and see if I can talk to her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: