Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:02 am

Ryan replied, "Yes, I agree.  Tonight would be best."

Alex added, "All right.  That sounds good to me.  Tonight then."

Alex's face looked resolute and determined, as everyone appeared to agree on the plan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat May 28, 2016 4:05 pm

Irene nodded and replied, "Great. We must take our precautions and preparations then."

She turned to Alex and said, "You need to talk to Lycoris and tell her about our plan so she can prepare herself. Then we'll have nothing to do but wait for tonight so we can put things into action."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:11 am

Alex replied, "Ok but what if it's the impostor in control when I talk to Lycoris?  Or what if it is Lycoris but yet the impostor can hear what I'm going to tell her?"

Ryan replied, "It's probably best not to reveal too much, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:55 am

Irene nodded in agreement and replied,

"Ryan has a point. Perhaps it would be wise not to tell her too soon. When we're close to executing our plan, you can contact her to let her know how things will go. This way, even if that impostor can hear you, she won't have time to act."

The shapeshifter said, "If she's already in control though, well, we'll have no chance but to use force to get her out of there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 7:08 am

Although Alex didn't like the idea of using force on Lycoris, regardless of who was in control, he knew that there might not be a choice.  Nodding, he replied,

"I understand."

He turned to Nerine and added, "You should probably stay at the castle while the rest of us go through with the plan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Nerine was a little hesitant but knowing that she would be more of a distraction than any help if she went with everyone else, she nodded and said,

"Ok. But if there's anything I can do to help out, please tell me."

The shapeshifter said, "Perfect. Then I believe we have everything prepared. Tonight we put things in action."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:03 am

Alex nodded and replied,

"Yes, I think we have everything set then.  We just need to wait for tonight."

Ryan looked a little sad and added, "I wish we could tell Sia..."

Alex looked at him and replied, "I know but she's in no condition to deal with any of this right now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:03 am

Alex nodded and replied,

"Yes, I think we have everything set then.  We just need to wait for tonight."

Ryan looked a little sad and added, "I wish we could tell Sia..."

Alex looked at him and replied, "I know but she's in no condition to deal with any of this right now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:12 pm

Irene sighed sadly and replied, "We tried to tell her but she doesn't want to even listen. I wish we could tell her too, Ryan, and I hate that we're acting behind her back but we don't have much time to wait for her."

Nerine commented, "We still have time before we execute this plan, right? We can try to talk to her again later today. I-I mean, she needs to have an idea about what's going to happen at the very least."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:55 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree with Nerine.  We should try to talk to Sia again."

Alex looked conflicted, as he thought that talking to Lisianthus wouldn't do any good.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:48 pm

(Sorry I couldn't post before now. My mom had a surgery yesterday and I didn't have any time to come online to post. ^^)

Irene had the same opinion as Alex, but she said,

"Although I am not sure how useful that would be knowing Lisianthus' state and how stubborn she can be, but we have to give it a try. She needs to know about all of this eventually and it would be the best to know about it now."

The shapeshifter didn't look like she cared the least about all of this, but she coldly commented,

"Maybe not. After all, didn't you say that the so-called queen isn't in the best of states at the moment? What if she tries to defend her duke and stop our plan, or warn him beforehand?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:28 am

(Aww that's ok.  I hope your mom recovers soon and all.  ^^)

Alex replied, "I doubt that Sia would do that but perhaps it's best not to tell her.  That way, if she finds out later, she can claim deniability and she wouldn't be blamed for this, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 pm

(Thanks. ^^)

Irene shook her head and replied,

"That wouldn't work out the way you imagine it, Alex. If Lisianthus finds out later about this and simply denies that she knew anything about it, it would do her more harm than good, and she would look like a weak queen who can't protect one of her most important dukes and his mansion from being attacked."

The shapeshifter was seriously getting tired of this subject and didn't attempt to hide it, as she didn't care the least about it and everyone made it quite an important matter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:59 am

Alex replied, "So you think we should tell her?  Perhaps we can tell her something but we don't need to give her all the details?"

He glanced at the shapeshifter, hoping that they could resolve this problem soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:31 pm

The shapeshifter noticed Alex's glance but simply rolled her eyes, as she was seriously growing tired of this and had she spoken a word, she might have said something offensive.

Irene replied to Alex, 

"If we choose to tell her and she does agree to listen, there is no need to hide anything from her. She would ask about the details naturally, if she cares to listen. Why would you want to hide anything from her? You don't believe that she would seriously try to stand in our way, do you? I know Lisianthus isn't in the best state of mind but she wouldn't go that far."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:51 am

Alex replied, "But she didn't even care when we mentioned Lycoris earlier.  Doesn't that raise a red flag?  If she doesn't even show that she cares about her own cousin..."

Ryan replied, "Surely, Sia wouldn't prioritize Duke Collins over Lycoris, would she?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Irene looked disturbed by this direction of talking and thought that Alex might have been influenced by the shapeshifter's words earlier. She replied firmly then,

"Alex, Ryan, I know that you're surprised and disappointed by Lisianthus' reaction earlier but please rest assured that it's because of her current state of mind and how down she's feeling that she reacted this way. But Lisianthus does care very much about Lycoris, else she wouldn't have gotten so upset that we hid things from her. After all, she was only trying to rescue her before and bring her back to safety."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:19 am

Alex sighed and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I suppose we should give her a chance then.  I still feel bad about keeping things from her although we all did so for good reasons."

He looked sadly at Nerine, holding her hand for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Nerine sighed sadly as well but she didn't say anything, and held Alex's hand, squeezing it gently as though she were giving him of her love and support.

Irene nodded in understanding and replied, "I know. We all had good reasons to hide things from her. She may not see that now but I am sure she will come to understand us eventually."

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and commented, "So are we finally done with that topic? We should all meet up here directly after evening so we could head to his duchy. It's some way from here and by the time we're there if we move after dinner, we'll make it by midnight, which is a good time to attack."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:04 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds like a good plan to me.  What about everyone else?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "That sounds fine.  We should rescue Lycoris as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:39 pm

There was no word from anyone else, so Irene nodded and said, "Good. Then we meet up here directly after dinner and move immediately. I'll have carriages and horses prepared in front of the academy by then."

The shapeshifter got up and said, "Good then. We'll be here by then. If that's all, my mom and I will get going."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:45 am

Alex nodded and replied, "All right.  We'll see you both this evening then and please take care."

Ryan nodded to the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope although he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:55 am

The shapeshifter nodded and without saying a word more, she led the way out of the room. Lady Penelope curtseyed politely to everyone and after giving them a soft smile, she followed her daughter.

After the two of them had left, Irene took a breath and said, "Hopefully things go smoothly tonight. Things will get pretty messy if they don't."

(Ahh I thought I should let you know that I am all done with my exams now so I should be more active and all. I am still a bit busy since my mom hasn't completely recovered from her surgery and I am doing most of the house chores but I'll be able to post more often. I know you're still busy and all and I understand, of course, but I thought I should let you know anyhow. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:44 am

(Ahh ok, I see.  Yeah, I got home a little while ago so I'll post but I'm still busy as well.  I'll be free after the 15th definitely, though.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true.  I guess we should head back to the castle and talk to Sia unless there are other things we need to take care of first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:51 am

(Ahh I understand of course. ^^ Take your time. ^^)

Irene shook her head and replied, "No, I think we're ready. I'll need to stay to take care of some work here but you can go back to the castle and I'll meet you all tonight here."

Nerine nodded and turning to Alex and Ryan, she said, "Will we talk to Sia all together? The three of us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: