Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:05 am

Irene nodded and replied, "I know but then again maybe that's expected. This Lycoris doesn't seem to have any faith in miracles and such."

She paused then said, "Let's get back to Alex and the shapeshifter. They must need our help."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:06 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok and I suppose we should help them if they're still having to fend off those soldiers."

He followed Irene back to Alex and the shapeshifter.

(Random but if you saw someone's status as Busy or Away, would you end up poking them?  This is assuming that it's not an emergency or anything like that.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:09 am

(Ahh nope, definitely not. XD Unless I seriously need to talk to them, I wouldn't do such a thing. XD)

Irene teleported them back to where the shapeshifter and Alex were fighting the soldiers but a large number of them were taken down, as they couldn't stand against Alex's and the shapeshifter's combined forces. 

As the last of them was taken down, the shapeshifter noticed Ryan and Irene back but they were alone. Frowning, she said,

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:12 am

(Then you're a very good, considerate friend.  I have a friend who really doesn't take the hint so I had to be direct to her.  I kind of hated having to do that but I didn't have another option.  -.-)

Ryan sadly replied, "Lycoris and Duke Collins escaped.  That duke made a portal to the gods world and Lycoris followed him.  We have to go after them.  That duke is so stupid.  He doesn't realize that it's not the Lycoris he loves that's there."

Alex commented, "He didn't seem to be the intelligent type."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:16 am

(O.O She should definitely be a little more considerate. I mean, the status tends to be there for a reason and all. XD)

The shapeshifter groaned angrily and replied, 

"And what now? Are we just going to let her get out of our hands like that? Go after that stupid duke?!"

Irene replied, "Calm down. We have an idea but we'll need Lisianthus' help. The duke will definitely take Lycoris to his duchy in the gods' world and it wouldn't be too difficult to find them there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:23 am

(Yeah.  I told her and I also made a status post about it so I am hoping that she finally gets it and won't poke me again for a while.)

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't see another option.  We're going to have to tell Sia what's going on.  Considering the circumstances, I think she'll understand will want to help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:32 am

(Ahh I see. ^^)

Irene sighed inwardly, as she knew that Lisianthus was already feeling quite down because of what happened between her and Ryan and this would only make things worse but she couldn't think of anything else. 

The shapeshifter's expression changed as Lisianthus was mentioned and rolling her eyes, she replied, 

"You are expecting me to follow you all to her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:38 am

Alex furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I suppose you have a point but how can we explain things otherwise without your presence?  We can protect you from Sia, if that's the issue."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:44 am

The shapeshifter frowned and barely controlling her nerves, she replied, 

"I think the issue is protecting her from me."

Her hands turned into fists angrily but Irene said, "Listen, if you want to find Lycoris, you'll have to come. There's no other choice. You and Lisianthus will have to set aside you differences for now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:46 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I'd have to agree with Duchess Irene on this.  Whatever issues you two have, you can work them out after we get Lycoris back."

Alex looked to the shapeshifter and gently added, "It's worth a try, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:49 am

The shapeshifter groaned angrily, still unable to accept the idea, but she did agree inwardly that there was no other way to find Lycoris. Reluctantly, she replied,

"We better find her for real in the end."

Irene nodded and said, "We will. Let us head to the gate quickly so we can make it back to the castle."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:52 am

Alex nodded and replied, "All right.  Please lead the way.  We'll need you to open the gate for us since the rest of us aren't able to do so."

Ryan nodded and waited for Irene to take the lead.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:09 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Irene nodded and leading the party, she teleported them all to the cave where the gate was. She took a deep breath then summoned the gate that would take them to the chapel in the castle. 

After it was stable and steady, she motioned for everyone to go in and followed them into it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:45 am

Alex and Ryan entered the portal that Irene had created and after everyone had entered, they arrived in the chapel.  Alex looked around and commented,

"It sure has been a long time since I was last here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:11 am

Irene nodded and replied, "It sure has. You should definitely see Nerine if you can. I am sure seeing that you are well and ok will do her a world of good."

She looked around until she found one of the maids and asked her about Lisianthus, if she had gone to bed. The maid replied that no, Lisianthus was still awake and alone in her office.

Irene turned to the party and said, "We should go see her but umm, Ryan, can I talk with you privately for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:31 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

He observed Irene to see where she wanted to talk to him privately, away from Alex and the shapeshifter.

(I'm celebrating Valentine's Day with the love of my life so I might be slow in posting.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:34 am

(Ahh take your time. XD)

Irene led the way to a private corner of the room where they could talk on their own, then turning to Ryan, she quietly said,

"Umm I thought I should warn you to be a little careful around Lisianthus when we see her. Seeing the shapeshifter won't make things better, I'm afraid. After your argument with her in the morning, I came back to see her during the evening and well, let's say she's not in the best of states. I know her when she's like this. She'd appear quite calm but it'd be like there's a volcano about to erupt inside."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:37 am

(Thanks.  Oh btw, have you ever heard of this game called World's Dawn?  I'm curious if it's any good.  XD)

Ryan looked troubled by Irene's revelation and replied, "What should I do?  Should I try to make things up with Sia first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:42 am

(Ahh nope, not really. XD I just googled it and it looks like an RPG game with an anime style but it's my first time to see it but then again, I really haven't been following any games lately. XD)

Irene shook her head and replied, "Trying to fix things now will only make them worse. We'll talk to her normally but don't be surprised or upset if she reacts in any unusual way, alright?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 am

(Ahh I see.  If you think it's good, let me know so I can add it to my wishlist on Steam.  The list has gotten incredibly short now thanks to my beloved.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  But after this situation has been resolved, what should I do?  I don't want Sia to remain upset at me because of how I feel about Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:53 am

(Ahh sure, I'll let you know if I could ever try it out. XD)

Irene replied, "Let's talk about that when it's time, ok? I don't think Lisianthus is still upset about your relationship with Lycoris as much as she is upset about the things we hid from her and all that. Let's just wait and be careful until it's time to talk about everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:58 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll follow your lead on this.  In the meantime, how should we approach Sia about the Lycoris situation?  I think I'd need to tell her the truth on what's been going on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:00 am

Irene nodded and replied,

"Yes, we'll need to make her in the light of everything but this won't be easy. She knows only part of the truth now and she's already feeling this angry so it's a little difficult to expect her reaction once we tell her more. But we have no choice but to be as honest as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:06 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "Yes, that's true and I can only imagine how angry she'll be at all of us.  I have so much to make up to her.  I had my reasons for not telling her but I do still feel bad about it all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:09 am

Irene nodded and replied,

"I understand. Let's not waste any time and go to her, ok? She must be waiting for us to be still awake until this hour so let's go talk to her and sort things out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: