Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:07 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  That explains things.  I do wonder how Lady Penelope escaped."

He reached out to touch Lycoris' hand, silently assuring her that he would protect her.

Alex looked confused and hurt by Lady Penelope's question and replied, "What do you mean by that?  They may have wanted to be cautious and not rush into things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:16 am

Lycoris squeezed Ryan's hand gently, feeling comforted by his presence and letting him know that she felt safe with him. Duke Collins replied,

"That's what we're trying to find out."

A few minutes later, Lisianthus and Duchess Irene entered the room, both looking serious and Lisianthus especially seeming worried. After they took their seats, Lisianthus looked at Lycoris and Ryan and asked,

"Did you know of what happened?"

Lady Penelope saw Alex's expression and quickly replied,

"Oh I am sure of that, darling. It's just that...is Lycoris that valuable to them? To not want to hand her over even if you were in danger and all that? Also, they do know that we aren't actually working for the captain and all so we are going to use her for a good reason..."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:25 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, we found out from one of the soldiers when we noticed the increased number in the hallways.  We heard about Lady Penelope's escape but how could that have happened?  I don't understand."

Alex replied, "Well, Ryan knows at the very least.  I don't know what's going on but if that fake personality is in control, she may be calling the shots and she definitely doesn't want to surrender herself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:28 am

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "The shapeshifter did it. She just contacted me. Somehow, she broke into here and knocked the soldiers on Lady Penelope's door out. Then she led her mother out of here."

She paused then sadly continued, "She wants Lycoris now. She still has Alex."

Lycoris frowned and groaned as she heard this, as there was no way she would surrender herself.

Lady Penelope sighed and replied, "That's true. I have seen a little of her and she definitely isn't the friendly type at all. But how could she be so much stronger than the real Lycoris? This all is very confusing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:38 am

Ryan replied, "We do need to get Alex back but we shouldn't have to exchange Lycoris for him.  There must be another way."

Alex sighed and replied, "I don't know.  I would guess that only Ryan and whoever has been taking care of Lycoris would know the answer to that.  But it seems that this fake didn't emerge until Ryan tried that trick on the captain a while back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:43 am

Lisianthus sighed and replied,

"My soldiers are still looking everywhere for them but nothing so far and I don't think time is on our side. She gave me until tomorrow. If I don't respond back to her and tell her that we're ready to hand over Lycoris...she said she would brainwash Alex and force him to be on her side and help her."

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and replied, "Might as well be a punishment for him for deceiving us like that. But I don't want that fake Lycoris to stay in control for long. She's more stubborn and isn't willing to hand over herself like the real one."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:48 am

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows, as he thought that perhaps the shapeshifter was bluffing.  Knowing that Alex was actually helping the shapeshifter of his own free will, it didn't seem likely that the shapeshifter would resort to such a tactic.  He replied,

"So what do we do?"

Alex replied, "True and aside from all that, that fake just rubs me the wrong way.  The kind, sweet Lycoris needs to return.  She understands what must be done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:51 am

Lisianthus replied helplessly, "I don't know. I talked to Alex myself and he's alright but he said he wouldn't hang on for much longer."

Lycoris looked annoyed and although she was on the verge of exploding, she controlled herself and instead, she telepathically communicated with Ryan angrily,

How about telling them the truth about that traitor? It's very clear that this is just another trick and he's helping her. Everyone must know about what a traitor he is!

The shapeshifter nodded and Lady Penelope sighed then said,

"Let's pray that things go well and that this plan works out as it should. We'll know the results tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:59 am

Ryan turned to Lycoris and replied,

Please calm down, angel.  I'm thinking things over and perhaps you're right but I think it's better if we talked to Sia and Duchess Irene about this alone in Sia's office.  They need to know how complicated the situation is.

Alex replied, "Yes, that's true."

He paused and then said, "Assuming that the real Lycoris returns, what do we do?  If I'd be anything, the captain won't want to take his chances and wait to take her powers this time.  If her powers are to be used to help the devils' world, we have to make sure that Lycoris is nowhere near the captain."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:55 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris couldn't calm down so easily, and replied telepathically,

And why is that? They all deserve to know what a traitor he is, don't they? Why do you want to only have Lisianthus and Duchess Irene to know?

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "You're right about that. That's why after the exchange happens, we won't return here at all. We'll head to the devils' world right away and have her powers transferred directly. Even if the captain found out, it would be too late."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:49 pm

Ryan sighed inwardly and replied,

Because the others don't need to know but...I have a feeling that Nerine knows what Alex has been up to.  Perhaps we should confront her first.

Alex nodded and replied, "That sounds like a good plan and I'm sure that Lycoris will want to see a friendly face so I can be with her."

He smiled a bit although it was one laced with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:43 am

Although Lycoris wasn't convinced, as she believed that everyone deserved to know that Alex was only pulling up a trap, she could see that Ryan wouldn't change his mind about it so she replied with a little anger still,

Alright, Ryan. Whatever you want. But if that Nerine turns out to know something then she and Alex-both of them and their betrayal must be known to everyone else.

Lady Penelope observed Alex's sadness and smiling sadly at him, she reached out to hold his hand and gently patted it, then said,

"I know you're sad for what will happen to her, darling, but think of it this way. She's making a great sacrifice and saving a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 3:50 am

Ryan could only reply by saying,

We'll see.  Let's just take things one at a time and then figure out what to do.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I know and at least Lycoris does want to go through with this.  It's just that fake personality who's standing in the way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:21 am

(Sorry I am late. Had to go out with mum and didn't have time to let you know and all. XD)

Lycoris was still annoyed but said nothing in response. Meanwhile, the breakfast was laid out in front of the party although no one had much appetite to eat.

The shapeshifter replied, "What about the human? Does he like that fake personality of hers? Isn't he trying anything to get his real Lycoris back?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:35 am

(Ahh that's ok.  Welcome back.  XD)

As no one made a move to eat, Bryan said, "I know the situation is bad but we should try to eat something.  Keep our strength and all that."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, yes, you're right."

Alex sighed and replied, "It seems that Ryan is just as much in love with that fake as with the real Lycoris.  I don't get it, though.  Even I can see how much that fake can rub people off the wrong way.  Then again, she is awfully loving towards Ryan so maybe that's why he likes her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:42 am

(Thanks. XD)

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "You're right. Let's eat, everyone."

She gestured for everyone to start eating and began eating a little herself.

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and asked, "What about the real Lycoris? Is she aware of what happened when the fake one is in control? And is ok with that human loving her just as much?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:47 am

Bryan began eating as did Ryan.  Ryan would prompt Lycoris to eat a little as well despite her anger earlier.

(Oh yeah, is Nerine with them, too?)

Alex replied, "I don't know but if I had to guess, I would say that the real Lycoris is very much aware.  And even I had more success in getting the real one to come out than Ryan did."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:51 am

(Ahh yup, she is present but she is remaining silent and all. XD)

Lycoris ate a little as well although she was seething with anger at the situation. She wanted to expose Alex and perhaps Nerine with him to everyone, as she believed they were only traitors when everyone thought of them as the victims.

Meanwhile, Nerine ate quietly as well, deciding not to say anything, as she knew where Alex really was and what he was doing but couldn't say that out loud.

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and looked more attentively at Alex, she asked,

"What do you mean by that? When did you have the chance to get the real one to come out?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:55 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

As everyone ate, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Are extra security precautions being placed now because of what happened?"

Alex suddenly realized that he had let slip that information and there was no way that he could reveal to the shapeshifter that he had revealed his identity to Ryan and Lycoris.  Quickly thinking of a way to cover himself, he replied,

"Since I know the real Lycoris so well, I used certain words to get the real Lycoris to fight back.  I demanded for the real one to come, especially if she cared anything for her loved ones."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 am

Lisianthus looked to Ryan and seriously replied,

"Yes, I have more soldiers especially inside the castle hallways and they're more alert than ever. I can't believe how easily that shapeshifter could make it inside the dungeons and helped her mother out. But the soldiers guarding Lady Penelope's door will be punished for being so careless."

The shapeshifter didn't look convinced, and raising an eyebrow, she replied,

"Really? Certain words like what? I find it quite difficult to believe that the real Lycoris would fight back for you, a strange man she knows nothing of. Would that really work out? Would you be more successful than that Ryan, disguised and all?"

She couldn't help but remember how easily Lycoris and Ryan escaped and doubt began to grow in her mind, whether Alex could have been hiding something.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:13 am

Ryan looked alarmed as Lisianthus mentioned that the soldiers would be punished and he quickly replied,

"I'm sure it wasn't their fault, beautiful.  It was all that shapeshifter's, right?  Perhaps you could just have them reassigned elsewhere?"

Alex frowned and replied, "Of course.  I've known Lycoris longer than Ryan and I loved her longer than he has.  So I know what would make her tick and..."

Suddenly, he felt saddened as he imagined Ryan and Lycoris together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:18 am

Lisianthus frowned slightly and replied,

"It was the shapeshifter's fault but it was also their fault for not guarding things enough. What use are they if the shapeshifter could simply knock them out and take her mother away? I won't let this go unpunished, Ryan."

The shapeshifter frowned further and was about to give Alex a biting remark when her mother gave her a look not to. Then looking kindly at Alex, Lady Penelope gently said,

"I believe you, darling. You still love Lycoris very much, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:22 am

Ryan replied gently, "I'm sure they couldn't have anticipated that something like this would happen.  None of us would have, right?"

As he looked around at the others, Bryan replied, "Ryan has a point.  We can't anticipate every possibility that could happen."

Alex nodded and grateful that Lady Penelope intervened, he replied, "Yes, I do.  I'll always love her and care for her, even if her heart belongs to someone else now."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:58 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus frowned a bit more and firmly said,

"Of course we could have. With Lady Penelope being our hostage, it should have been quite expected for the shapeshifter to try freeing her. The soldiers should have been more careful. Anyhow, this isn't a subject for discussion so shall we please stop talking about this?"

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "I understand, darling. It must be hard for you to know that she is in love with another man."

Although the shapeshifter still had doubts in mind about Alex, she raised an eyebrow and replied, "Who knows? Maybe you still have a chance to get back her attention. I mean, with that Ryan in love with her fake personality just as much and all, I can't imagine the real Lycoris feeling too happy about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:26 am

(Back and free now.  XD)

Ryan sighed sadly but nodded and Bryan didn't say anything more.  Although Ryan did his best to eat again, he found that he had lost his appetite.  Instinctively, he reached out to touch Lycoris' hand for comfort.

Alex replied, "Maybe but even if that were to happen, my darling would never be ok with me loving Lycoris."

He continued to feel depressed about the situation although there was nothing he could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: