Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:25 am

Ryan looked on tearfully at Lycoris while she held him and whispered,

"You don't hate me?  Because I deserve to be hated.  I'm a terrible person to put you through such pain..."

Alex replied, "Yes, you have a point.  How long do you think you'll need to be on the castle grounds to get your mother?  I can do my best to make sure I can make the spell last for long enough."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:38 am

Lycoris replied gently while continuing to stroke Ryan's hair,

"I-I could never hate you. I-I just want to make sure that you're fine. So, let-let's try to go back to bed together and I-I'll call one of the soldiers so he could get a healer to check over you, ok?"

The shapeshifter replied, "I can't tell since it depends on the soldiers' movement but I don't want it to exceed 15 or 20 minutes at most. Can you hold it up for that long?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:44 am

Ryan nodded and conceding, he replied, "O-ok."

He did his best to get back on his feet and helped Lycoris to do the same.  Slowly, they approached the bed and both laid down.  Ryan did his best to control the pain although the throbbing wouldn't stop.

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "If I can get enough rest between now and the time we have to leave, I think so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:49 am

After Lycoris was sure that Ryan had laid down on the bed, she sat up and called out for one of the soldiers as loudly as she could, as she couldn't bring herself to walk to the door. Fortunately, the soldier heard her and she told him to fetch a healer as quickly as he could.

The soldier bowed and went immediately to do as she asked. Meanwhile, she remained by Ryan's side, gently stroking his hair and occasionally his forehead, hoping that the throbbing could stop.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Alright then. We have all day to rest as much as we need. We won't need to leave until very late so that's enough time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:52 am

As Ryan laid down, he could feel Lycoris' touch and it soothed him.  He smiled a bit at her and whispered,

"I love you.  I'll always love you, no matter what happens to me."

Alex replied, "Ok then.  So everything is set, right?  We don't need to do anything else now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:57 am

Lycoris reached out to put her finger gently on Ryan's lips and whispered,

"Don't talk. You needn't stress yourself. Rest for now until the healer comes."

The shapeshifter shook her head and replied, "No, nothing else for now. We're free for the day until the night falls."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:02 am

Ryan nodded and did his best to rest.  Although the throbbing hadn't stopped, it did decrease a little which was progress in itself.  

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  If there isn't anything else, I think I'll take a nap.  Hopefully, we won't be disturbed for the rest of the day."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:05 am

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Lycoris gave permission for the visitor to enter. It was the head healer himself, who looked worried as he observed Ryan's condition.
Worriedly, he asked,

"What happened? Are you alright, sir?"

Without wasting any time, he approached him to examine him thoroughly.

(Ahh I'll need your help to tell what's wrong with Ryan exactly and all. XD)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "We won't be. Get some sleep and I'll rest too. We need to conserve our strength."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:13 am

(Ahh ok.  Basically, Ryan's getting the throbbing in his head because he feels that he's hurt too many people, mainly Lisianthus and Lycoris, and also, he feels alone and can't do anything right.  There's a lot of emotional pain in his heart and it can only be healed if he's reassured otherwise.  XD)

Ryan looked to the head healer and replied, "The throbbing in my head won't stop..."

Doing his best, he communicated telepathically,

I-I've hurt too many people.  I deserve this...

Alex replied, "Ok then.  I'll get some sleep."

He smiled to the shapeshifter and then laid down on the couch, closing his eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 am

(Ahh I see. XD)

The head healer received Ryan's message and patted his hand, asking him silently to rest and not use any energy. He examined him and could tell that Ryan's throbbing and pain was because of emotional pain. After he was done, he said,

"I can tell what's wrong, sir. The pain in your head and the throbbing clearly have emotional reasons. It seems that you're feeling quite guilty and it's reflecting on your physical health."

Lycoris looked worried and asked, "How-how can the throbbing stop, sir?"

The head healer turned to her and replied, "As this is an emotional pain, I can tell that Sir Ryan will feel better if he's reassured that he's forgiven or that he isn't the cause of the pain of the people he cares about. I am sure the throbbing will go away then and he'll be alright again."

The shapeshifter decided to get some sleep as well and laid down on her coach, soon falling asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:34 am

(Ahh should we skip Alex's and the shapeshifter's part until they're ready to free Lady Penelope?)

Ryan smiled a bit and replied, "D-don't worry about me.  I-I'll be fine.  We should find out how to help Lycoris stay in control.  That's more important right now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:37 am

(Ahh yup, I agree. XD)

The head healer furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Sir, I strongly believe that your well-being is quite crucial to Lady Lycoris' condition. I can tell that you worried her quite a bit just now and it's reflecting on her health. I believe that looking out for your good health is part of taking care of her and I am sure she agrees."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "He's right. Your well-being matters the most to me, Ryan. I won't be ok if I know that you're not."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:42 am

(Ok.  XD)

Ryan looked tearfully at Lycoris and replied, "I-I'm sorry.  I should be looking out for you, not the other way around."

The throbbing in his head still persisted despite Ryan's attempts to stop it or at least quiet it down enough for him to endure.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:59 am

Lycoris continued to stroke Ryan's head gently and replied, "Don't apologize. I am more than happy to look after you."

Giving a pleading look to the head healer, she said, "Can't you give him a pain reliever or something, sir?"

The head healer replied, "I suppose I can but its effect will be temporary. For the pain to go away completely, it's necessary to emotionally reassure him and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:02 am

Ryan looked to the head healer and weakly replied, "I-I'm sorry to have troubled you, sir.  It's my own fault.  I cause problems for Lycoris and Sia.  N-no wonder this has happened."

He felt the tears sting his eyes but made no attempt to brush them away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:07 am

Lycoris couldn't help but frown and said, "Didn't you hear what the head healer said? You need to stop thinking that way if you want to feel better."

She then said to the head healer, "Please get him something to relieve the pain, sir and I and Sia will do our best to make sure he's better on his own before the effect wears away."

The head healer nodded and replied, "Alright. I'll be right back."

He bowed and took his leave. Lycoris then said firmly but as gently as possible, "Stop repeating such things, ok? What happened happened. You need to get better now. I-I'll call for Sia and she can help too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:12 am

Ryan immediately shook his head and quietly replied, "N-no, Sia shouldn't be disturbed from her duties.  S-she has more important things than to worry about me.  I-I'll be fine.  I'll try to suppress the pain or something."

Although he said such words, there wasn't a lot of confidence emphasized in them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:15 am

Lycoris firmly replied, "I am sure Sia will be more concerned about your health than her duties. And the head healer will get a pain reliever shortly for your throbbing. But if you care about us at all, you need to work with us so you can get better as soon as possible."

Although she spoke with strength, she was pretty weak herself and could feel her other self trying to take advantage of the situation to come out again. However, she continued suppressing her as much as she could and telepathically communicated with Lisianthus to ask her to come right away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:22 am

Ryan looked at Lycoris and seeing how much care there was in her eyes, he nodded and replied,

"Ok, I won't fight with you anymore on this, if you're that determined to help me.  But please get better, too, ok?  That will help me as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:28 am

Lycoris didn't respond but soon finished communicating with Lisianthus, letting her know briefly of what happened and asking her to come as Ryan could use her support. Lisianthus replied that she was on her way.

Wanting to make sure that Ryan was comfortable, Lycoris slowly moved out of bed and carefully sat in a nearby chair so that he would have the bed to himself and be able to get as much rest as possible. Inside, she felt conflicted, as although she truly wanted Ryan to feel better and be healthy again, she couldn't forget nor forgive him for what he did or how he broke his promise to her. Why was it that she had to lock everything inside and bear everything? Why couldn't she just get away from all of this?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:32 am

Ryan was confused as he saw that Lycoris was sitting in a chair.  He asked,

"Why aren't you lying down, too?  There's more than enough room on the bed."

He paused and then added, "Are you worried about Sia?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:34 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "I just want you to rest as much as you can."

She paused then said, "But you're right. Sia is coming and she needn't see us in one bed. It would seem as though we aren't regarding her feelings."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:36 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right.  After the head healer returns to help with the pain, I-I'll go back to my room.  You need the rest, Lycoris.  I'm not helping you get better and I-I should go so I don't trouble you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:40 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "You don't need to leave. I will be worried about you if you're not nearby so it's best that you remain and don't worry about me. I'll be ok."

There was a knock on the door then and Lisianthus entered. Her face was full of worry and as she observed Ryan's condition, she approached him hurriedly and asked,

"Ryan, are you alright? Lycoris told me what happened. Please, please get better and I-I am sorry if anything I said hurt you. You know how much I love you, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:47 am

Ryan smiled a little as he observed how much Lisianthus cared about him and he weakly replied, "I do."

He looked at both Lisianthus and Lycoris and asked, "C-can you both forgive me?  I've only ever caused you both so much pain.  Neither of you has ever deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: