Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:51 am

Lisianthus immediately replied, "I forgave you. I forgave you a long time ago, Ryan. I could never stay angry at you, Ryan. I love you so much and I want nothing but your happiness."

She hugged him and held him close to her. Meanwhile, Lycoris didn't respond, for although she wanted to answer yes to help Ryan get better, she knew that she would be lying, because the wound Ryan caused in her heart was still fresh and she hadn't gotten over it.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:57 am

Ryan smiled and felt somewhat better upon hearing Lisianthus' reply and feeling her arms around him.  He replied,

"It means so much to me to hear you say that, beautiful.  I-I've wanted your forgivness for so long.  I know I hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:02 am

Lisianthus smiled back and continued to hug Ryan gently as she said,

"It's alright. It's all in the past now, isn't it? As long as I still have your love and you have mine, nothing can come between us and we still have that bright future to plan and think over, don't we?"

There was another knock on the door and the head healer came in. He bowed as he saw Lisianthus in the room and said,

"It's good to see you, Your Majesty. Your presence will help Sir Ryan feel better and I also brought the pain reliever with me. This should relieve his pain for a good while so he can rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:07 am

Ryan looked to the head healer and replied, "Thank you, sir.  I appreciate the effort you went through to help with this throbbing in my head."

However, he looked to Lycoris, wondering why she hadn't said anything when he asked for their forgiveness.  A part of him couldn't help but think that she hadn't forgiven him, and he certainly couldn't blame her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:11 am

The head healer smiled and said, "It's my pleasure, sir."

He approached Ryan and helped him drink some liquid in a small vial. He then said,

"It should have an effect in a few minutes or so. I think it's best to get some sleep so you can restore your strength, sir. But let me help you to your room, sir. Lady Lycoris needs to get her rest as well as she's quite weak."

Lycoris spoke up then and said, "It's not necessary. I want Ryan nearby so I can make sure that he's ok for myself. I'd be constantly worried if he moved away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:17 am

Ryan looked to Lycoris and replied, "B-but you need your rest, too.  You just came back and you need to get your strength back."

He looked to the head healer, wanting affirmation for his comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:21 am

The head healer nodded in agreement with Ryan and said,

"That's true. Please don't be stubborn, my lady. Your health is already quite weak and it doesn't need to be stressed anymore."

Lycoris replied, a little irritated, "I said I'm alright. Please, just leave me be."

She didn't look to be in the best shape however, as her other self continued to fight her and it was becoming harder to suppress her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:23 am

Seeing how stubborn Lycoris was, Ryan said,

"If it's because of me, then I'll go back to my room to rest there so you can have the bed again."

He turned to the head healer and Lisianthus and asked, "You'll help me get back?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll post again tomorrow after I'm all done with work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:41 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded right away and the head healer was about to respond when Lycoris suddenly broke down,

"I said I want him to stay. Why is it that no one listens to me? Why is it that nobody regards anything I say? If-if I am that much of a nuisance, just-just let me die and things will be so much better...I-I..."

She looked clearly quite irritated because of everything that happened and because of having to deal with her other self that any small argument was enough to break her down. But her strength was already fading away and she was barely able to remain conscious and attentive.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Ryan was worried as he heard the irritation in Lycoris' voice and despite the pain in his head, he decided that it was best to not make things worse.  Looking at Lycoris weakly, he replied,

"I-I'll stay if that's what you want, if that's what'll make you happy."

(Back from work now so I'm making a post.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:34 am

(Welcome back. XD I am posting now but I'm probably going out with my mum later so just in case, I might be a little late posting later and all. XD)

Lycoris nodded ever so slowly, glad that Ryan didn't protest, and curled up in her chair. The head healer truly didn't like this, as he knew how serious Lycoris' condition was yet she wasn't taking care of herself. But having no choice, he turned to Ryan and said,

"I'll go now but sir, if you need me, I'll be in the room nearby."

In a quieter voice, he said to Lisianthus, "Please take care of him, and watch out for Lady Lycoris too, Your Majesty."

Lisianthus nodded and then the head healer bowed and took his leave.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:54 am

(Ahh ok.  I'll be online until I turn in for the night.  XD)

After the head healer left, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and Lycoris and smiling a little, he quietly said,

"My two favorite ladies.  I couldn't have asked for more wonderful company."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:47 am

(Back now. Sorry I am a little late. XD)

Lisianthus smiled softly and continuing to hold Ryan close to her, she said,

"Well, you're lucky, aren't you? We'll be taking care of you. Just you don't worry us like that again. You know how much you mean to us."

Lycoris didn't respond, curled up in her chair, she seemed to be lost in her own world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:57 am

(Ahh no problem.  Welcome back.  XD)

Ryan smiled softly at Lisianthus but seeing that Lycoris was being quiet, he looked to her and asked,

"A-are you all right, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 6:59 am

(Thanks. XD)

Lycoris snapped out of her thoughts as Ryan talked to her and nodded then quietly replied, "I am alright. Just concentrate on getting better."

She returned to being quiet again and Lisianthus was a bit confused. She whispered to Ryan, "Umm is everything ok? Is Lycoris upset at us for some reason? I mean, I realize that it's our Lycoris who's in control now but something seems wrong?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:03 am

Ryan looked tearfully at Lycoris and whispered, "She's angry at me because I helped her other personality escape.  Lycoris didn't really want that but the situation was so complicated and I-I..."

He felt himself hiccuping from panic and despair although he tried to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:13 am

Lisianthus saw Ryan panicking again and holding him closer, she stroked his hair gently and replied,

"Alright, calm down, ok? Just calm down. Everything is going to be ok. And even if Lycoris is angry now, we can resolve everything. Just calm down, ok? I am here and I won't ever leave you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:16 am

Ryan did his best to calm down and gently replied,

"Really?  You won't ever leave me?  Because I don't know what I would do if I was all alone..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:19 am

Lisianthus looked surprised and replied, "Why would you be all alone? I could never leave you. Ryan, I-I...Even when I knew about you and Lycoris, I never thought for a second of breaking up with you. Just thinking of that breaks my heart. I'll be always by your side, and I hope you will be by mine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:22 am

Ryan nodded and gently replied, "Always.  I love you forever, beautiful."

He paused and looking apologetic, he added, "I-I'm sorry that I took you away from your duties.  You must have more important things than to look after me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:27 am

Lisianthus pouted and replied,

"Say that one more time and I'll be getting quite upset at you. There's nothing more important to me than looking after you and making sure you're alright. Plus, it's been such a long time since we've spend any time together, hasn't it? So this is like our chance."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:29 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Yes, that's true."

He could feel the effects of the medicine starting to work and added, "The pain is decreasing, I think.  I should probably take a small nap but would you mind holding me?  I can sleep better that way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:31 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That sounds like a good idea and of course I can hold you. I won't leave you for a moment."

She smiled softly at him and continued holding him close to her, stroking his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:36 am

Ryan smiled softly as Lisianthus held him in her arms and gently stroked his hair.  He replied,

"That feels good.  I'll see you in a bit, my beautiful."

He closed his eyes, allowing sleep to consume his body.

(We can fast forward until Ryan wakes up.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:43 am

(Ahh ok. I'll fast forward it and you can wake Ryan up next post. XD)

As Ryan slept, Lisianthus held him and continued stroking his hair gently. Turning her attention to Lycoris, she worriedly asked if she were alright, and Lycoris only nodded silently but didn't actually look fine. Lisianthus was worried about her but didn't protest, as Lycoris seemed to be in a mood where she could break down any moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: