Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:13 am

Lycoris rolled her eyes at the mention of Nerine but didn't speak. The party soon reached the room where they were and Duke Collins was still there although he was indeed joined by Bryan, Rosaline and Nerine. Rosaline's eyes were full of delight and brightness as she saw Ryan and getting up, she happily said,

"Ryan. You're finally back and you're safe."

(I hope it's ok I added in Bryan and Rosaline. XD)

As the party rode towards their destination, the shapeshifter said to Alex quietly,

"Could you contact my mother? She needs to know what happened."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:17 am

(Ahh no problem.  XD)

Ryan smiled softly at Rosaline and Bryan and replied, "I'm happy to see you as well."

Bryan smiled and added, "We were so worried but you two are safe now."

Alex nodded and using his telepathy, he attempted to reach Lady Penelope, unaware of where she really was.

(You can determine if Lady Penelope is in a magic-proof cell.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:22 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Thank goodness you two are back safely. We couldn't believe it when we heard that Lycoris really handed over herself."

Lycoris had a slightly annoyed look over her face, as she didn't like having so many people around them and wanted to have Ryan's company to herself.

(Ahh ok. XD)

Alex's contact couldn't reach Lady Penelope, as she was placed in a magic-proof cell to prevent her from using her powers to escape. Naturally, there was no response.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:29 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "It wasn't an easy time but we made it somehow and we couldn't have been free without Sia and her forces."

He looked at Lisianthus, smiling gratefully at her.

Alex attempted to reach Lady Penelope but as his communications weren't getting through, he said,

"I can't reach your mother for some reason.  It's like something is blocking my communications."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:36 am

Lisianthus noticed Ryan's smile although she couldn't bring herself to return it. Rosaline replied, relieved,

"Well, you're here now and that's what matters."

Meanwhile, Nerine was quiet, saddened and upset that Alex wasn't with the couple.

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "What do you mean? My mother can't be anywhere that you can't reach."

She tried to communicate with her herself but indeed, it was as Alex said. Getting worried, she quietly said,

"Only one thing can prevent us from reaching her like this. A magic proof cell."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:40 am

Ryan glanced at Nerine and noticed her saddened expression and although he wanted to tell the truth about Alex, he had a feeling that Nerine was in on what was going on.  Instead, he looked to Lycoris and noticed her annoyed expression.  Figuring out what was wrong, he asked,

"Lycoris, are you tired?  Perhaps you should rest.  I can handle talking to the others and figuring out what's going on."

Alex looked worried and replied, "But how can this be?  Your mother is very powerful.  I can't imagine her being imprisoned."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:45 am

Lycoris immediately replied, "No, I am not leaving you. I am fine."

She couldn't leave Ryan's side especially when Lisianthus and Rosaline were around. Furthermore, she wanted to know everything going on.

Lisianthus then spoke up, "Could you two come with me to my office? Irene too. We need to talk."

The shapeshifter groaned angrily, frustrated with this very likely possibility. She replied quietly,

"She is quite powerful but she doesn't like using her powers at times. But how could have they reached her? She's always very careful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:56 am

(Wow, Ryan's really going to have his hands full with all the women of his life wanting him.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  We have many things to discuss."

He looked to Lycoris, hoping that she would be ok with carrying a conversation.

Alex looked deep in thought and replied, "Could this have to do with the attack earlier?  Maybe Sia made the connection that this temple had to do with your mother."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:00 am

(Yup, he sure will. And he still has the real Lycoris to worry about. XD)

Lycoris nodded as well and Lisianthus nodded as well, then led the way to her office. Irene followed while the rest of the party remained behind.

Once they were all in the office and seated, Lisianthus turned to Ryan and Lycoris and all serious, she said,

"First off, while you two were there, did you see Alex at all?"

The shapeshifter's eyes widened in realization as Alex made his statement and replied,

"Of course. If they found us, they must have looked for who owned that temple and reached my mother."

She groaned angrily, as it seemed like the possibility of Lady Penelope being captured was becoming more and more like a truth.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:08 am

(Yup.  XD)

Ryan briefly debated whether to tell Lisianthus the entire truth but he wasn't sure how she would take it in her current state.  Deciding to tell a partial truth, he replied,

"Yeah, we did although it wasn't for long.  He seems to be ok although he's a prisoner."

Alex replied, "If this is the case, shouldn't we make efforts to rescue her?"

He imagined Lady Penelope a prisoner in a cold, dark cell and it made his heart feel heavy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:16 am

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "But I couldn't find him. I searched the whole temple for him and he was nowhere to be found."

Lycoris rolled her eyes and telepathically contacted Ryan,

Oh just tell her. He doesn't deserve to be protected like this, you know. He's a traitor after all.

The shapeshifter replied, "Of course we must. But not right now. Look around you. We'd be easily outnumbered and she must be right in the middle of the castle."

She tried to think of a solution, of any way to reach her mother and free her. An idea occurring to her, she said,

"Unless I shapeshift. I can make it easily to her cell and try to help her out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 am

Ryan replied to Lycoris,

In her current state, I don't think Sia can handle the news.  But I do plan on telling Duchess Irene soon.

He turned to Lisianthus and said, "Perhaps either the captain or the shapeshifter had him hidden somewhere else?"

Alex replied, "Perhaps but you shouldn't try such an effort on your own.  I can help you.  She doesn't deserve to be in a dark cell by herself."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:29 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "I doubt that. They were all there so it wouldn't make sense to place Alex somewhere else. There's only one probability..."

She looked extremely depressed, fearful that Alex could have been killed.

The shapeshifter replied, "And how would you do that? You can't shapeshift or go in there by yourself so there's pretty much nothing to do without being found out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:53 pm

As though Ryan knew what Lisianthus was thinking, he looked at her and replied,

"Oh I'm certain that Alex is fine.  We saw him while we were in the temple and he didn't look harmed at all.  If anything, there would be no point in hurting him."

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "I guess you're right but I wish there was something I could do to help her.  She's been nothing but kind and wonderful and doesn't deserve to be locked up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:04 am

Although Lisianthus was still quite worried, she hoped that Ryan was right and that Alex wasn't harmed. She nodded and after taking a deep breath, she regained her previous demeanor and seriously asked,

"And Lady Penelope? What do you think we should do with her?"

The shapeshifter didn't reply but gritted her teeth angrily, upset that her mother was the one who fell in her enemies' hands. She quietly said, more to herself than anyone else,

"If that queen lays a hand on her, I'll make her pay, wish that she was never born to meet this day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 4:07 am

Ryan thought about the situation with Lady Penelope and getting an idea, he replied,

"Could we use her to exchange for Alex?  We'd get him back and Lady Penelope wouldn't be a threat anymore.  I don't think she could do any more harm."

Alex was worried upon hearing the shapeshifter's words but holding on to her, he quietly replied,

"We have to believe that she's ok for now."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=840
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-