Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:33 am

The soldier sighed and said, "He used the other soldiers' presence and used his chance to escape."

One of the other soldiers commented, "Neither the shapeshifter or the captain will be pleased by this. Not one bit."

Another soldier replied, "That is, if they weren't already captured or even killed in that battle there."

Lycoris continued having an annoyed look over her face and didn't reply. Meanwhile Duke Collins would glance at the couple occasionally and he would only feel quite puzzled and confused by Lycoris' expressions and behavior.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:40 am

Alex looked worried and replied, "I hope that isn't the case.  I know the shapeshifter is very strong so she wouldn't go down so easily.  I'd tell her what happened but she's probably in the middle of fighting and I would only distract her at the moment."

Ryan sighed and quietly added, "It looks like I have a lot of making up to do."

He felt saddened, as it seemed that he couldn't please any of the women in his life.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:45 am

The soldier nodded and replied, "Yeah, that wouldn't be wise now. Let's wait a bit and maybe one of them would show up soon."

The soldiers sat down under the various trees, praying that one of their leaders would be safe.

Lycoris continued pouting and quietly replied, "Well, maybe if you just listen and stop being too kind, you wouldn't have to do any making up?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:47 am

Alex sat with the soldiers as well, anxious as to how the battle would turn out.

Ryan looked sadly at Lycoris and quietly replied, "I guess you'd really prefer the old me then."

He remembered the time when he was angry and he wouldn't show mercy towards those whom he felt had wronged him.  That had started to change when he met Rosaline, of course.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:53 am

Meanwhile, in the temple, Lisianthus had searched everywhere she could for the shapeshifter or the captain but was unable to find any of them. Furthermore, she looked for Alex, as she thought the shapeshifter didn't release him and that was why he hadn't shown up, but her search was likewise fruitless.

Lycoris recalled when he told her about the old him and how he used to be and indeed, she replied,

"Maybe. You sounded a lot stronger back then, you know and more people would fear you. Not saying that you aren't to be feared now or that you're weak now. Not at all, but I think it would have been better if you hadn't changed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:55 am

(Is it just me or are you avvie and siggie no longer showing?  It might be a Chrome issue, though, on my end.)

Ryan felt even more sad but didn't say anything, as he could see how this Lycoris was.  Quietly, he asked,

"Have you been using me all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:13 am

(Ahh my siggie isn't showing up because the uploading site I had it on is down but my avvie is working fine. o_o)

Lycoris was surprised by Ryan's question and replied,

"Using you? Why do you say that? Is it only because I answered you honestly? I do prefer the old you but that doesn't mean I love the current you any less, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:16 am

(Ahh ok.  I checked on this and I think it is a browser issue, specifically with Chrome Canary.  It probably happened after the last update so I might log out of here and use the older Chrome browser since the images are showing up fine there.)

Ryan looked curiously at Lycoris and replied, "Really?  So if I remained as I am now, you would still love me all the same?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:28 am

(Ahh I see. Is there any difference between the Chrome Canary and the normal Chrome? I heard about Canary a while ago but I didn't really understand the difference and I still stick with Firefox myself. XD)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Of course. Do you have any doubt about that? I'd be very upset if you do."

She pouted cutely.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was frustrated as her search was in vain but at least she could rescue Ryan and Lycoris and capture a large number of soldiers. She gave orders to start heading back to Cephiron and everyone started obeying.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 am

(Ahh yeah, Canary is the developer version of Chrome so it might not work properly at times.  It's basically there for testing purposes but I usually like it because I never have an issue with clearing my cookies and cache there whereas I'm still having issues with it on Chrome.  Anyway, I switched back to older Chrome for the time being although I'm hoping there will be a fix for Canary soon.)

Ryan felt relieved as Lycoris gave him a cute pout and kissing her on the cheek, he replied,

"You make me feel better, angel, but then you always do."

Meanwhile, Alex wondered when the battle would end and muttered, "I hope things will get quiet soon.  Then we can figure out our next move."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:36 am

(I see. It's probably a minor bug or something and hopefully it will be fixed soon. ^^)

Lycoris smiled slyly and replied, "Of course I do, my Ryan."

The party continued riding through the forests and after a couple of hours had passed, they finally made it back at Cephiron, walking through its streets to reach the castle.

The soldiers were hoping for the same thing when there was a telepathic message to Alex from the shapeshifter,

Alex, are you at the forests behind the escape tunnel?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:44 am

(Yeah, I think so, too.  XD)

As Ryan looked around Cephiron, he commented, "It sure has been a while since we were back here."

Alex heard a message from the shapeshifter and quickly replied,

Yeah, I am but unfortunately, Lycoris and Ryan escaped.  Sia's soldiers caught up to us and Ryan punched me in the face, knocking me out.  Once I came to, I woke up the guards and got them out of there along with any other soldiers we could warn along the way.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:48 am

As Lycoris could hear everything around her, she said, "Are we in Cephiron? That's good. We should be at the castle soon."

Indeed, the party walked slowly towards the castle and soon they made it there. The gates were opened the party were in the gardens. Once they came to a halt, Duke Collins got off his horse and waited for Ryan and Lycoris to do the same.

The shapeshifter was surprised and angered as she heard the news of Ryan's and Lycoris' escape and she replied, her voice furious,

What?! They escaped?! How could you, how could you let them escape like this?!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:52 am

Ryan ordered his horse to stop and after getting off, he helped Lycoris to get off as well.  Then he said,

"We're back at the castle, angel, and you're finally safe."

Alex replied,

I didn't let them escape.  I told you-Ryan punched me and I was knocked out.  Your soldiers can vouch for me if you doubt my word.  By the time I came to, I only had enough time to wake them and help them escape.  I didn't want Sia or her soldiers to capture us.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:00 am

Lycoris grinned and replied,

"Freedom feels great. I've been waiting a lot for this moment."

Duke Collins approached the couple and said, "Follow me. I'll take you to one of the rooms where you can relax until the queen comes. She contacted me and she's on her way."

The shapeshifter was too angry and furious to even express it in words, and she could only reply in her frustrated voice,

Don't move. I'm coming to you.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:07 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right.  Then please lead the way."

Gently holding Lycoris' arm, Ryan followed Duke Collins inside the castle where they could rest for a bit.

Alex replied,

All right.

After shutting off the telepathy, he looked to the soldiers and said, "The shapeshifter contacted me.  She seems ok although she's angry that Lycoris and Ryan escaped.  I shouldn't have let him get the jump on me like that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:13 am

Duke Collins led the way to inside the castle, which was the same as ever, and led the way to one of the reception rooms. He led Lycoris and Ryan to have their seats and took a seat as well in one of the chairs. Looking gently at Lycoris, he said,

"We were so worried about you, my lady. You don't know how I was during the while you were captured or when I heard that you had given over yourself. It was like my world was falling apart."

Lycoris rolled her eyes and only replied with an annoyed, bored look.

The soldiers sighed and one of them said, "Can't blame her anger. Those morons surprised us all. If we only knew they were comin', we couldn't have allowed them to win us like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:17 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow upon hearing Duke Collins' words although he didn't say anything.  He figured that it would be best for Lycoris to do the talking and see how Duke Collins would react.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true."

He rubbed his cheek, still feeling a little sting from Ryan's punch earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:23 am

As Lycoris didn't reply and only continued giving him that look, Duke Collins was getting angry. Unable to contain himself, he looked to Ryan and angrily said,

"Alright, spill it. What kind of spell did you cast on her? What kind of trick are you playing and what did you do the sweet, gentle Lady Lycoris?"

Shortly, there was a shadow coming from the tunnel and the soldiers became attentive, expecting the shapeshifter. Indeed, that it was, and she came out of the tunnel, covered by her hood and cloak. She ignored the soldiers however and going straight ahead to Alex, she held him roughly by the collar as she angrily said,

"How could you lose them?! How?! I trusted you with them yet a punch could get you down?! Are you that weak!?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:27 am

Ryan looked annoyed but calmly replied, "Why do you assume I had anything to do with it?  Perhaps Lycoris has finally had enough of you and isn't hiding back her emotions anymore.  Ever consider that as a possibility?"

Alex didn't say anything but a tear slid down his cheek, as he felt more hurt than angry at seeing the shapeshifter's reaction.  He looked to the soldiers, hoping that one of them would vouch for him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:34 am

Duke Collins replied, "Even if what you say is true, the sweet and gentle Lady Lycoris who left here without wouldn't express her emotions in this rude way. I am quite sure you did something to her."

Lycoris rolled her eyes and replied, "So I am rude, Duke Collins? Whatever. It's not like I really care about anything you say."

One of the soldiers carefully approached the shapeshifter and said, "My lady, please calm down. We're responsible as well. But that human surprised us all with an attack and they escaped."

The shapeshifter let go of Alex roughly and angrily replied, "You should expected that! Didn't you all know that his powers were free?! Didn't you all consider the possibility that he might try escaping?! Yet you were so careless, so stupid and so weak and now we lost them!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:38 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "Listen, I think it's best that we wait until everyone else arrives.  Then we can regroup and talk about what has happened."

Alex spoke up and said, "If only Ryan had attacked us, we could have detained him but the queen's soldiers were there as well and we were outnumbered."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:50 am

Duke Collins groaned but before he could utter a word more, a servant came and announced,

"Her Majesty, Queen Lisianthus and Her Highness, Duchess Irene of Cephiron."

Shortly after, Lisianthus entered and Duchess Irene, who smiled warmly upon seeing Ryan and Lycoris and said,

"Goodness, I am so glad to see you two."

The shapeshifter turned to Alex and replied, "Right, like you even tried. A punch knocked you out, huh? A punch! But you know what, this isn't your fault. This is my fault. My fault because I trusted you all with this."

She was frustrated and extremely angry and it took a toll on her heart, but she couldn't help it, not when everything she built was falling apart.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:55 am

Ryan smiled upon seeing the two and bowing respectfully, he replied,

"It's wonderful to see you both and thank you so much for coming to our rescue."

Although it wasn't obvious, Alex could sense that the shapeshifter's physical condition wasn't good because of what happened but quickly using his telepathy, he replied,

Listen, I have a plan but I'll need to talk to you privately about it or perhaps we can confer with your mother to make sure that it's ok.  We can still salvage this situation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:00 am

Irene continued smiling warmly to Ryan and replied, "You needn't thank us, Ryan. I am glad you two are here now, well and safe. We were all quite worried about you two."

Lisianthus remained quiet, not even attempting to smile. Although she thought she'd be quite happy to see Ryan again, seeing him and Lycoris before her eyes only brought pain.

The shapeshifter was really quite angry to listen to anything but as she wanted any way out of this, she didn't say a word and only moved Alex away from the soldiers, ordering them to stay back. Once they were a good distance away, she looked at him and said,

"Speak up. What is it you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: