Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:09 am

Lycoris giggled and replied, "Wouldn't it? We'll make sure that it's a much better place. No wars, no crime, no bad things. It would be a perfect world. Anything that we do together - just me and you - is perfect, you know."

The shapeshifter frowned as she kept thinking about the subject in her head and replied,

"It's quite possible. I am thinking about that human in particular. After all, he only got his freedom to use his powers recently and he's powerful enough to be capable of such a thing."

She groaned angrily, now regretting that she had the bracelet removed from him.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:12 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Well, I won't disagree with you on that, angel."

He reached out to gently touch Lycoris' cheek, enjoying the morning with her.

Alex replied, "Well, we should figure this out and not just assume that one of them is guilty.  I've never heard of either of them having such a power and if they did, why haven't they used it before?  And why didn't they use it on the captain?  Wouldn't that have made things much simpler?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:19 am

Lycoris continued giving Ryan a loving look, feeling quite happy inside. After all, what was there not to be happy about? Even her other self seemed to be completely quiet, probably in despair as she couldn't be free.

The shapeshifter was silent for a few moments then replied, "Perhaps but they could have been waiting for the right moment. Or perhaps they weren't planning to use it but when the captain wanted to take Lycoris away, the human had no other choice. As for why not the captain...I am not sure, but perhaps this power is not strong enough to control the captain? Anyhow, that question is useless. Why whoever did it didn't just use it on the captain doesn't prove or deny that it's the human."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 am

As the couple continued to enjoy the morning, Ryan asked,

"Is there anything you want, my angel?  I wish I could prepare you a drink or a snack.  I miss doing those things for you."

Alex furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "You're totally sure that Ryan is responsible.  I mean, he would have the motive and all but..."

Alex's mind couldn't fathom that Ryan could be the cause of last night's incident.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 am

Lycoris pouted cutely and replied, "Me too. If only you could, I would want a lot of drinks and snacks right now, just to enjoy them with you. But I don't want anything from those people. If I could, I wouldn't even eat the food they give us but there's no helping it because otherwise, I'd starve to death or something."

The shapeshifter shrugged and replied, "No, I can't be sure. But I have a feeling that it's him. After all, other than me and the captain, he was the only sorcerer present in the room and he's powerful enough. I'd have suspected Lycoris but she has no strength to perform such a spell."

She paused then looking at Alex, she said, "Don't defend him just because he's your friend. In fact, as long as you're on my side, you can't consider him your friend. You'll have to think of him as an enemy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:32 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true."

He looked thoughtful and continued, "Perhaps Alex could prepare us something if you want.  He has free access around here so it wouldn't be that much trouble for him."

Alex sighed and replied, "Yes, I understand.  If it is him, what are you going to do?  Restrict his powers again?  Because right now, his powers are helping to suppress Lycoris' other self from coming out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:43 am

Lycoris frowned at the mention of Alex and almost angrily, she replied,

"Don't mention him in front of me again. He's a traitor. He sold us out to the shapeshifter and the captain. He lied to us and tricked us. How can you even trust him after all of this?"

The shapeshifter replied, "That's not what we should worry about now. Right now, I am thinking of how I can make sure that it's him in the first place. I don't want to just assume that it's him and then something like that happens again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:56 am

Ryan replied, "We don't know what he's thinking exactly so maybe he has a whole other plan that he's not letting anyone else know.  We have to keep alert at all times.  I'm not going to dismiss him but I'm not totally trusting him, either."

Alex nodded and replied, "That's true.  How will you be able to find out if it's him?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:59 am

Lycoris looked annoyed and replied angrily,

"Yeah, right. Another plan. A plan that involves lying to us and tricking us into here under the shapeshifter's and captain's mercy, right? Such a smart plan, indeed. I am never going to forgive him. It was bad enough that he and his wife treated me badly and abandoned me. And he did this. Alex is my enemy, no longer a friend, Ryan."

The shapeshifter was silent for a few moments then sighing, she replied, "I am not sure. I'll have to talk to my mother about this. She might have an idea or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:12 am

(I apologize btw if I'm posting slowly tonight.  I'm playing Planet Stronghold and some of those RPG battles take a while to finish.  lol)

Ryan looked sadly at Lycoris but nodding, he replied, "I understand.  I'm sorry for upsetting you, angel."

He gently rubbed Lycoris' back, hoping to make her feel better.

Alex replied, "Ok, that sounds good.  I'm sure she'll come up with an idea."

He paused and asked, "What has the captain been doing since that attack on him?  Has he been interrogating the soldiers to look for a traitor?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:17 am

(Ahh no problem, take your time. XD)

Lycoris calmed down a bit although she still had an annoyed look over her face. She then said,

"Is he coming to stay with us for the morning and afternoon? Don't tell me that I will have to tolerate him and on the top of that, act all kind and gentle?"

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yeah. He's become paranoid. Those soldiers who attacked him were the closest and most faithful to him so it's normal that he wouldn't trust many people after this. I haven't told him about the probability of them being controlled and I am not sure I want to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:24 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan replied, "Yeah, he'll be coming but at least his presence will be a little more tolerable than that shapeshifter's, right?  And do you want to keep up the act around him or be yourself?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  Especially if it does turn out that Ryan had something to do with this, who knows what that captain might do?  And we can't risk letting Lycoris get hurt and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:27 am

Lycoris frowned and replied, "I doubt I will be able to keep acting around him for that long. I won't control my nerves. It's best that I be myself and he better not tell that shapeshifter or he will have it coming at him from me."

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. The captain isn't the forgiving type and he'd want the human severely punished if it turned out to be him in the end."

She sighed and after rubbing her forehead, she said, "Let's continue our lesson. I have a lot of things to take care of so let's finish this first."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:36 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds like the best plan."

He looked curiously at Lycoris and asked, "Now what's the best way to cheer up my angel?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, I'm ready.  I can't wait to see what spell you'll teach me next."

He got up and waited for the shapeshifter to do the same so that they could resume his lesson.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:39 am

Lycoris pouted cutely and replied, "Oh I don't know. I am leaving that up to my one and only Ryan."

She gave him the loving, flirtatious look.

The shapeshifter got up as well then said, "Ok, next spell is a powerful one, so I need you to concentrate the best you can. With this spell, you can summon a rain-like fire balls to attack your enemy or in this case, enemies. This spell is particularly useful if you're facing more than one opponent and wish to attack them all at the same time."

She then proceeded to explain the spell and all its details.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:41 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Ahh I think I know."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.

Alex paid attention as the shapeshifter explained the spell, knowing how difficult it would be to pull it off.  He then waited for her to demonstrate the spell so that he could see its effects.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:46 am

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly, wrapping her arms around Ryan and putting all her emotions into the kiss, making it as sweet and loving as possible.

The shapeshifter finished explaining the spell and then demonstrated the spell, summoning a dummy and using the spell on it, indicating how powerful the spell was and how much concentration it needs. Once done, she looked at Alex and said,

"Ok, let's see if you can do this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:56 am

Ryan continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, happy moments and once the kiss was over, he asked,

"Is my angel feeling better now?"

Alex nodded and after taking a deep breath, he cast the spell for multiple fire balls to rain down.  He was only able to cast a few but they did rain down successfully nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, a lot better indeed. Your kisses are quite the magical solution to all my troubles, you know. They make me feel better immediately."

The shapeshifter observed as Alex cast the spell and nodded to herself in satisfaction. She said,

"Quite well done. With a little more practice, you'll be able to cast the spell as powerfully as it should be."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:07 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I'm happy to hear that.  I always know how to cheer up my angel and I bet you know how to cheer me up when I need it."

Alex replied, "Thanks.  I hope I'll be able to summon several more fire balls at once and I'll need to build up my strength, of course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:17 am

Lycoris smiled slyly and replied, "Of course, you needn't tell me. I know how to cheer up my Ryan just fine and just my presence makes you happier, doesn't it?"

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "It will happen as you get more practice and build up your strength. Don't worry about that."

She paused then said, "Let's call it a day. I know I didn't teach you many spells today but they're all powerful and I want you to master them before we move on to more spells."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure does.  Your presence is like the warmth of sunshine, for I can never tire of its glow."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand.  I'd like to practice these spells as well so I can master them as quickly as I can."

He paused and then asked, "So what are you going to do before you leave for the afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:35 am

Lycoris giggled happily and cuddling closer to Ryan, giving him a loving, flirtatious look all the while, enjoying his company.

The shapeshifter replied, "I'll check things around quickly and meet the captain. I'll also talk to my mother about the human. You should head to them now and watch out for their safety. If the captain comes or something, contact me right away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:37 am

As Ryan held Lycoris in his arms, he curiously asked, "Angel, what do you think about me?  Like what are the first words that come to mind when my name is mentioned?"

Alex nodded and replied, "I will.  So I'll see you this evening then if all goes well?  So you can take over the evening shift then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 am

Lycoris smiled slyly and replied, "The first words that come to mind? Well, wonderful, brave, smart, strong...but you know what? Three words come before all of this, and that's "I love him."

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Yes, if all goes well, I'll come in the evening and take over watching them. You should go now. We both have things to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: